“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#12624 Feb 20, 2013
Hi Shuaw. All that sounds like a step in the right direction. Do you have any idea how soon before the aides start coming in? Giving your Mom a little PT also sounds wonderful. Make sure you leave and give yourself a break when the aides are there. You've been doing this job 24/7 and need and deserve a break.

Other than Noah's driving things have been pretty calm here. He's off school this week so I've been taking some wild car rides with him. His Dad is buying him a car but has yet to go driving with him. Once he does take a spin with him the car buying might be on hold. I've told him of some of Noah's driving ordeals and he responds by "hang in their and keep up the good work". I'm like WTH........good work. We almost get in a accident every time we go out. I'm thinking of taking up drinking or self mediating myself.

You know the turn only signs. That was another close call. Noah was under the impression that you can just turn and the stop light doesn't apply.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Liz, Thanks for asking. She's the same, no difference, but we are working on people coming in and helping me out with showers and even some laundry and such. I don't think I really need the laundry and stuff help, but they will come in 3 times a week and I will get a break, so I'm not gonna refuse. I love the idea of them giving her showers, I always dred doing them. They are also going to give her some physical therapy and will keep an I on the UTI to see if these meds work, so that's a plus and takes some of the worries I have off. So anyways I am busy right now dealing with all this crap. lol
How you been?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12625 Feb 20, 2013
Good morning

Totally awesome!

An Eagle Owl soaring through the trees and belying the majesty of nature

http://www.dogwork.com/owfo8/

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12626 Feb 20, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning
Totally awesome!
An Eagle Owl soaring through the trees and belying the majesty of nature
http://www.dogwork.com/owfo8/

Hi Ricky..that was great..
Did you ever wonder how it would feel to be that free and
powerful.

I think when I die I will come back as a bird.
May just make it an eagle.
Be a big shot then lol.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12627 Feb 20, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ricky..that was great..
Did you ever wonder how it would feel to be that free and
powerful.
I think when I die I will come back as a bird.
May just make it an eagle.
Be a big shot then lol.
Yeah, I also put myself in the shoes of it's prey, can you imagine being a little field mouse and this things comes at you! lol

I always thought that if people were reincarnated, maybe good people come back as say a good dog to a good family and bad people should be reincarnated as dogs that live with bad people like the ones who kick dogs around, a good fitting for someone who did bad deeds all their life as a human.
Puddle of Mud

Dallas, TX

#12628 Feb 20, 2013
Does anybody know what happened to my Grey Poupon? It's missing out of the frig.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12629 Feb 20, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I also put myself in the shoes of it's prey, can you imagine being a little field mouse and this things comes at you! lol
I always thought that if people were reincarnated, maybe good people come back as say a good dog to a good family and bad people should be reincarnated as dogs that live with bad people like the ones who kick dogs around, a good fitting for someone who did bad deeds all their life as a human.
Oh poor little mouse lol.
I agree with you about the dogs.
Some fool threw a german shepard off a bridge
into traffic here a few weeks ago.
It is learning to walk again now and the
person that found it kept it after vet fixed it up.
Puddle of Mud

Dallas, TX

#12630 Feb 20, 2013
No worries,the barbecue rocks on...Everyone take care ;) Later...............

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12631 Feb 21, 2013
Good Morning All

Is anyone having the midwest storm?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12632 Feb 21, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
I am, it's not so bad here.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12634 Feb 21, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Good morning Ding!

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12635 Feb 21, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
GM all..we had snow yesterday.It melted by mid afternoon
then last night we got rain,sleet,thunder,hail and snow.
Guess we have asked God for so much with our draught that
he just gave us some of all.
Not deep snow and it will melt early afternoon and then
tonight we will get black ice.
So I am just staying in on puter.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12636 Feb 21, 2013
Hi Liz, Did you watch Idol? Charlie - really??? He sounded awful on that song, I was cringing. Oh well, there was only a couple of good ones. Guess they'll keep him for entertainment. He was awful last week too.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12637 Feb 22, 2013
Good Morning All

I hope everyone in the storms path is safe. Kansas and Missouri look just awful. Mousie I hope you don't have to be out driving anywhere.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12638 Feb 22, 2013
Good Morning Sweet Dong. How's everything going? There's no school this week so I've been busy going on some wild car rides.

And damn........my favorite Chinese resturant closed down. We don't have any other's closeby.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Ding!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12639 Feb 22, 2013
Good Ricky I'm glad all is okay in your neck of town.
Spring is right around the corner.
Hope you have a good day.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I am, it's not so bad here.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12640 Feb 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Ricky I'm glad all is okay in your neck of town.
Spring is right around the corner.
Hope you have a good day. <quoted text>
The storms are passed now, then we got a cold front which took it down to 32 this morning.

Good morning everyone!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#12642 Feb 22, 2013
Good morning Liz and all!

Well, my company has come and gone, and I survived. I feel kind of silly now. They were very gracious as always. I only cooked once or twice. We mostly ate out. I feel bad for being so nervous. They were aware of things going on here and as both have children older than mine have lived through anything and everything I'm going through and could empathize with our situation.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12643 Feb 22, 2013
Well .........

So far here's what I think. The judges are stacking the deck so there's a female winner this year. Mostly young female teens are the ones who are voting and their votes will go to a nice looking guy. Where we might vote a couple times those girls will text in hundreds of votes. I thought Johnny and that blonde guy should have stayed, both would have done well especially with the young girls. Charlie and the other 4 are okay but I can't see any of them being the next Idol. I was kind of liking that one dressed as a girl but he was just too over the top for Idol. The only guy's left that I can see carrying the female vote is Paul Jolley and Lorenzo.

I'm wondering what they'll do next year about the judges. So far I prefer Nicki and the way she treats the contestants over Mariah. Did you notice they're not fighting anymore and just rolling their eyes at each other. Now it seems Nicki isn't getting along with Randy either. Personally I like the chemistry between Keith and Nicki and would prefer to see Mariah be the one to go. The show sure was better with Steven and JLo.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12644 Feb 22, 2013
Good Morning Tribe. I'm glad the visit went well.
Did you go sight seeing or anything while they were visiting?
tribe mom wrote:
Good morning Liz and all!
Well, my company has come and gone, and I survived. I feel kind of silly now. They were very gracious as always. I only cooked once or twice. We mostly ate out. I feel bad for being so nervous. They were aware of things going on here and as both have children older than mine have lived through anything and everything I'm going through and could empathize with our situation.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12645 Feb 22, 2013
32 degrees..........In New York we call that a heatwave!
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>The storms are passed now, then we got a cold front which took it down to 32 this morning.
Good morning everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,440
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 49,249
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 490,280
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,665
No New Layoffs Planned Now, CIGNA Says (Nov '08) 2 hr ironic 7
Lifestyles 3 hr Lookn for fun 1
T-Rex Does the State have a Dummy 5 hr H A N S 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance