Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12496 Feb 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
We're only suppose to get a few inches here but I just read where Boston might get up to two feet.
The gas and electric company already called here a little while ago saying to be prepared in case we lost power.<quoted text>
They say it could be the worst storm yet..stay safe..
I have said the F word more than once when my kids
played baseball or football. I can understand a QB
letting loose with one.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#12497 Feb 7, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
They say it could be the worst storm yet..stay safe..
I have said the F word more than once when my kids
played baseball or football. I can understand a QB
letting loose with one.
...me to. Don't know what would come out of my mouth if I just won the the Superbowl.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12498 Feb 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
We're only suppose to get a few inches here but I just read where Boston might get up to two feet.
The gas and electric company already called here a little while ago saying to be prepared in case we lost power.<quoted text>
I hope the weather your way remains calm Liz.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12499 Feb 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
The QB dropped the F bomb after they won because he was happy. He said " this is F*ing awesome"
It was one of those heat of the moment things. Last fall Noah recovered a fumble and pretty much had to run the entire field for a TD with two players from the other team within inches of him as he ran. It was so tense when it was over I realized I was squeezing some lady's knee that was sitting next to me. After I realized what I was doing I said I was sorry and explained Noah was my son, she said she figured that's why I was so excited.<quoted text>
I was just kidding Liz.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12500 Feb 7, 2013
Good cheer to everyone for the warm welcome back.
Does anyone remember how aggravating it was, when as a kid, the tv had a snow fit and you could barely see what was going on?
OR~~the horizontal role was acting up?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12501 Feb 7, 2013
Beyonce will forever be the Super Bowl act that blew the fuses~~lol

Level 10

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12502 Feb 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi LizW! Thanks so much for all the props you give me!! I sure do appreciate them all!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12503 Feb 7, 2013
Goodnight everyone!
;-)

I am so sleepy tonight for some reason. I wish you all a good evening.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12504 Feb 7, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good cheer to everyone for the warm welcome back.
Does anyone remember how aggravating it was, when as a kid, the tv had a snow fit and you could barely see what was going on?
OR~~the horizontal role was acting up?
I hated it when it snow on our tv. Had to keep moving the antena
or end up putting reynolds wrap on it.

Tonight I was thinking about how I use reynolds wrap every day and
started to wonder when it came on market and who made it.
So I looked it up. 1937 and the brother of R.J. Reynolds the tobacco king was the one.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#12505 Feb 8, 2013
Good Morning All

We were suppose to get snow overnight but so far I haven't seen any new snow. Whew..........was worried school would be canceled.

We had cable when I was about 10 but before that I remember vertical lines and the snow on the TV screen. My kids thought it was whacked that we once had to get up and physically change the TV channels.

Mousie I didn't watch Idol last night but Lorenzo ( speech impediment), Charlie ( curly hair young kid) and the guy who's nerves got the best of him ( forgot his name) all are in the top 20 guys.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#12506 Feb 8, 2013
You're very welcome. I'm trying to remember to stalk you every morning.
Hanns-G wrote:
<quoted text>Hi LizW! Thanks so much for all the props you give me!! I sure do appreciate them all!

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#12507 Feb 8, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
We were suppose to get snow overnight but so far I haven't seen any new snow. Whew..........was worried school would be canceled.
We had cable when I was about 10 but before that I remember vertical lines and the snow on the TV screen. My kids thought it was whacked that we once had to get up and physically change the TV channels.
Mousie I didn't watch Idol last night but Lorenzo ( speech impediment), Charlie ( curly hair young kid) and the guy who's nerves got the best of him ( forgot his name) all are in the top 20 guys.
Hi there, I just got back from Alaska. How have you been?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#12508 Feb 8, 2013
Tribe I just found this recipe on Pinterest. Maybe you might like to try it for your in-laws. I'm thinking of making it for the kids.

It's cheap and easy ( two things I like)

http://budgetbytes.blogspot.com/2011/01/spina...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#12509 Feb 8, 2013
Hello! I was wondering where you've been. Did you have a nice trip?

I've heard Alaska is beautiful but somewhere tropical is more my cup of tea.
hal lucinations wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, I just got back from Alaska. How have you been?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#12510 Feb 8, 2013
Missy did you see Pinterest has a section for $1-20 dollar gift/and other ideas? Some good ideas.

I saw a white and walnut lamp like one I just bought for the family room. I paid 80.00 for it. They had one (looked judt like mine) for 500.00 on Pinterest. Some of the clothes there are cute but outragous in pricing.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#12511 Feb 8, 2013
Missy I pinned some things for you to see. Ur at least I think I did. One I wrote a message to you under comments but I'm not sure where that ended up. If you see it let me know. It's the pic with the stairs.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12512 Feb 8, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Yay. I really like Lorenzo and Charlie. Love Charlie! he may not be the best singer...I just love that kid.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12513 Feb 8, 2013
LizW wrote:
Missy I pinned some things for you to see. Ur at least I think I did. One I wrote a message to you under comments but I'm not sure where that ended up. If you see it let me know. It's the pic with the stairs.
LOL

hey I wrote you a post the other day...on the wrong thread.
Nothing important but it just looks so random sitting over there on that thread...
*sigh*

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12514 Feb 8, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
GM all..
Thank's Liz. I am glad Lorenzo made it. Hated that the short one
did not.
This is my least favorite of all Idol this year.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12515 Feb 8, 2013
Shuaw post or e-mail me when you get done today
and let me know what is going on.Hope things went well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Bluestater 1,124,282
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Earthling-1 47,470
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min LizW 488,789
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 44 min LizW 70,494
any one want to make fun of me?? SPH 9 hr wolfnasty1556 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Games Champ Riggies 17,160
two words (Jul '10) Sat Lexus1985 26,905
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando