Let's Chat

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 579)

Showing posts 11,561 - 11,580 of17,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12451
Feb 5, 2013
 
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>With a little gorilla glue to help.
Yeah LOL!
A Troll

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12452
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A troll has no external sexual organs......

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12453
Feb 5, 2013
 
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother-in-law and my husband's two oldest sisters. They are all perfect housekeepers, cooks, etc. One thing I'm not for sure, and that is perfect anyfreakin'thing.
I love them from afar.
;-)
OH poor you!!
Are they going to stay long? You have a month to get ready. I hope they aren't the nosy sort....
man I would die if someone snooped through my closets right now...ewe or junk drawers.

Not that you have messy closets and junk drawers...

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12454
Feb 5, 2013
 
A Troll wrote:
A troll has no external sexual organs......
Well that's no fun.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12455
Feb 5, 2013
 
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
OH poor you!!
Are they going to stay long? You have a month to get ready. I hope they aren't the nosy sort....
man I would die if someone snooped through my closets right now...ewe or junk drawers.
Not that you have messy closets and junk drawers...
Oh yes! I have messy closets and junk drawers. They'll be here about 4 days, but this month, in a couple of weeks. I'll be ill until they come and go. I know that's bad, but that is just me.
A Troll

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12456
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's no fun.
A Troll does not breed like a Human.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12457
Feb 5, 2013
 
A Troll wrote:
And Good morning to you! I already have coffee,but thank you!.....What are "old bats" (?)
Your welcome...check me out for late supper if you get hungry.
Now us old bats are very sexy lady's over 50.
We dress us in our sequin short dress's and ride
around in our batmobile.

I do think I saw your cousin making out at walmart.

Tribe Mom I hate having company...I make myself sick cleaning
before they come and do not enjoy the vist.
Thank God most of mine stay at motel and all I have to
do is cook and I love to cook.

I hope Curlie does not mess with Ruby cp I can see duct tape
and glue,maybe even prop up with 2 by 4.

Did any one else watch the puppy bowl?
It was really cute. I just wanted to give them all a home.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12458
Feb 5, 2013
 
Hello!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12459
Feb 5, 2013
 
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome...check me out for late supper if you get hungry.
Now us old bats are very sexy lady's over 50.
We dress us in our sequin short dress's and ride
around in our batmobile.
I do think I saw your cousin making out at walmart.
Tribe Mom I hate having company...I make myself sick cleaning
before they come and do not enjoy the vist.
Thank God most of mine stay at motel and all I have to
do is cook and I love to cook.
I hope Curlie does not mess with Ruby cp I can see duct tape
and glue,maybe even prop up with 2 by 4.
Did any one else watch the puppy bowl?
It was really cute. I just wanted to give them all a home.
Good almos evening Mousie. I DOES make me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one. My company will be staying in a motel. I'm still nervous about the way my house looks. My husbands oldest sister used to own a restaurant. I've eaten in both of their homes. They are definitely better cooks than I am.

They came about this time last year. I felt like I fell short then. I'm surprised they're coming back this year. I'm going to try to not be so nervous about it. Life is short. I love my husband's mom and the rest of his family. I'm just Nervous Nellie, but I hope I make this feel welcome in my home.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12460
Feb 5, 2013
 
Figarooo wrote:
Hello!
Hello!

Nice to see you here.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12461
Feb 5, 2013
 
Figarooo wrote:
Hello!
Hello to you Figarooo! Welcome! I'm sorry is I didn't see you before.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12462
Feb 5, 2013
 
My friend's granddaughter has been released from jail. Yay! I feel better for her. She was released with a GPS tracking device. I've never heard of that on a first offense, but what do I know.

I just watched Flight on DVD with Denzel Washington. It turned out to be a good movie. I didn't think it was going to be good at first, but ole' Denzel knocked it in to home as usual.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12463
Feb 5, 2013
 
Flight Movie (2012) Soundtrack List – Tracklist – OST – Listen to Original Theme Music from the Motion Picture, film score list, all songs list – playlist, who sings them, including end credits.

Below you can view the complete Flight Soundtrack list:

1.“ALCOHOL” Written by Stephen Duffy & Steven Page
Performed by Barenaked Ladies

2.“FEELIN’ ALRIGHT” Written by Dave Mason
Performed by Joe Cocker

3.“UNDER THE BRIDGE” Written by Flea, John Fruscianti, Anthony Kiedis & Chad Smith
Performed by Red Hot Chili Peppers

4.“SWEET JANE” Written by Lou Reed
Performed by Cowboy Junkies

[ Soundtrack from http://www.songonlyrics.com/soundtracks/fligh... ]

5.“SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL” Written by Mick Jagger & Keith Richards
Performed by The Rolling Stones

6.“GIMME SHELTER” Written by Mick Jagger & Keith Richards
Performed by The Rolling Stones

7.“AIN’T NO SUNSHINE” Written & Performed by Bill Withers
Courtesy of Columbia Records

8.“NEVER GET OUT OF THESE BLUES ALIVE”
Written by John Lee Hooker
Performed by John Lee Hooker featuring Van Morrison

9.“WHAT’S GOING ON” Written by Renaldo Benson, Alfred Cleveland & Marvin Gaye
Performed by Marvin Gaye

10.“GOING DOWN” Written by Don Nix
Performed by Jeff Beck Group

11.“WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS” Written by John Lennon & Paul McCartney

12.“FEELIN’ ALRIGHT” Written by Dave Mason
Performed by Traffic

Continue reading http://www.songonlyrics.com/soundtracks/fligh...

**********

The soundtrack to the movie is excellent. The same gentlemen who did the soundtrack for Forrest Gump, which is also a keeper. I gotta get this.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12464
Feb 5, 2013
 
I just wanted to comment that I'm sorry a life was taken, especially since he was a Vietnam veteran, but I am so glad the little boy from Alabama was rescued from that bunker. It was such a welcome piece of news and with all the bad news we get regarding kids, it was sorely needed.

I hope the little guy has a wonderful birthday tomorrow. I'm am so happy for his parents. I hope he doesn't carry lifetime scars from this very unfortunate episode that he was forced to go through.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12465
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good almos evening Mousie. I DOES make me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one. My company will be staying in a motel. I'm still nervous about the way my house looks. My husbands oldest sister used to own a restaurant. I've eaten in both of their homes. They are definitely better cooks than I am.
They came about this time last year. I felt like I fell short then. I'm surprised they're coming back this year. I'm going to try to not be so nervous about it. Life is short. I love my husband's mom and the rest of his family. I'm just Nervous Nellie, but I hope I make this feel welcome in my home.
You will be fine..Just eating some one else cooking makes it
taste better..Try fixing something that you can prepare ahead of
time.
They love you and would not have come back this year if they did
not have a good time last year.
I miss having family left. Other than my kids I only have a brother
who lives in Hawaii.
You will do fine....

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12466
Feb 6, 2013
 
Good Morning All

LG the player didn't know the camera was following him and said right after they won that it was F*ing great or awesome. They probably all drop the F bomb on the field except for maybe Tim Tebow.

Tribe glad your friends granddaughter is out of jail. I'm not big on company either, especially when they stay for days at a time. Do you have to entertain them the entire time or do they explore the city for part of the time?
What about making lasagna that you can freeze ahead of time and then just give them a salad. That would be low-keyed and not a lot of stress.

How about looking on the net for some type of fancy crockpot recipe you could throw together in the morning and then just give the some french bread with it.

Do you have to make them lunch too?
What I've done when there's a group pf people over and we also did this on the day my daughter got married. Just buy a loaf of french bread and make you own sub. Then cut it into little piece and use fancy toothpicks. Make a simple fruit salad and a pasta salad..........then tell them you have a headache and need to rest. Let hubby amuse them.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12467
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
LG the player didn't know the camera was following him and said right after they won that it was F*ing great or awesome. They probably all drop the F bomb on the field except for maybe Tim Tebow.
Tribe glad your friends granddaughter is out of jail. I'm not big on company either, especially when they stay for days at a time. Do you have to entertain them the entire time or do they explore the city for part of the time?
What about making lasagna that you can freeze ahead of time and then just give them a salad. That would be low-keyed and not a lot of stress.
How about looking on the net for some type of fancy crockpot recipe you could throw together in the morning and then just give the some french bread with it.
Do you have to make them lunch too?
What I've done when there's a group pf people over and we also did this on the day my daughter got married. Just buy a loaf of french bread and make you own sub. Then cut it into little piece and use fancy toothpicks. Make a simple fruit salad and a pasta salad..........then tell them you have a headache and need to rest. Let hubby amuse them.
I would tell them to stay a hotel and to get their own meals. Those people sound like a big pain in the butt. Jmo.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12468
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!
Nice to see you here.
Hi, thanks, you too. I feel an attachment to you.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12469
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!
Nice to see you here.
Hello Jane! Nice to see you as well.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12470
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you Figarooo! Welcome! I'm sorry is I didn't see you before.
Hello TM! Thank you! It is nice to see you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,561 - 11,580 of17,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Maverick 808 45,549
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min THE DEBIL 1,072,825
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 56 min Patrick 5
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Mary NY 483,052
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Doug77 17,040
Influential panel recommends depression screeni... (Mar '09) 7 hr humanSpirit 7
This Is How Walt Disney Co And Crooked Politici... 7 hr KnifeInTheBack 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••