Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12281 Jan 29, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
All it takes is ONE, in order to get "Everyone's" Attention! On "Every" thread I ever read that Liz post's on, or is posting on, she has always been Friendly to all of us. She is a little strange, but she would be the first to say so, for some funny reason>? We can all be a little strange, I just can't get over how Liz just never gives up saying Good Morning to anyone that will listen. If we cared for her at all, we would say good morning back is all I really meant. I am as guilty as the rest of you in that respect. Can't we just do better from now on at showing our appreciation to those who deserve it?
Hey WTB..some times mornings get so busy I can't post until
late and then all has given up and I am left talking to myself.
Liz pops in and out and thank goodness she does not stay on here
all day like some do on the other thread.
How have you been?

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12282 Jan 29, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Flesh Baby--Don't fwm if you know whats good 4our you.
Hug the babies
What? Could you repeat this, I'm a little slow. I got the if you know what's good for you part, but I'm not sure what I'm not supposed to do. That can get me in big trouble because I do a lot of things I'm not supposed to and then find out to late I wasn't suppose to do it.

Now let me tell you I'm usually a pretty nice person who loves to have fun. BUT - I have been quite stressed lately and if you would rather fight then I'm up to that. I need to get some frustrations out. So whatever I'm in.

PS - Did I do what I wasn't suppose to?

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12283 Jan 29, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Shuaw that really upsets me about no shower.
Be sure you call the head of hospital and tell
them. Tell them you will be calling the local
newspaper next.
I always stay night and day when I have to put
a family member in. I know not every one can
but as long as I can I will do so.
Yes, it really pissed me off too. Especially since she had a uti. I would think hygene(sp) would be important. I have called but doubt it will do any good.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12284 Jan 29, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it really pissed me off too. Especially since she had a uti. I would think hygene(sp) would be important. I have called but doubt it will do any good.
Darn girl how can we just sit at home and still
get in trouble???
It's all Liz fault and she is drooling over Dallas.
Shuaw I don't think uti would cause her to be so confused.
Maybe meds not working well together.
Has she been checked for alizhmier?

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12285 Jan 29, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn girl how can we just sit at home and still
get in trouble???
It's all Liz fault and she is drooling over Dallas.
Shuaw I don't think uti would cause her to be so confused.
Maybe meds not working well together.
Has she been checked for alizhmier?
I'm beginning to think trouble likes us. lol

Liz, when you are done with your date, you need to come and save us.! We are being abused because you won't get on here the same time as us. Not fair! I'm coming after JR!

Mousie, it is the uti that makes her go crazy. She has been tested for everything! she has 14 siblings and none of them nor her mom or dad had alzimers(sp). She only goes that crazy when she has the uti. I have been told that many elderly women who get the uti do this. Hallucinate and everything. But I was also told that having a uti that long is not good. I have an apt in another town close by tomorrow and I'm gonna go check out docs and talk to some people.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12286 Jan 29, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to think trouble likes us. lol
Liz, when you are done with your date, you need to come and save us.! We are being abused because you won't get on here the same time as us. Not fair! I'm coming after JR!
Mousie, it is the uti that makes her go crazy. She has been tested for everything! she has 14 siblings and none of them nor her mom or dad had alzimers(sp). She only goes that crazy when she has the uti. I have been told that many elderly women who get the uti do this. Hallucinate and everything. But I was also told that having a uti that long is not good. I have an apt in another town close by tomorrow and I'm gonna go check out docs and talk to some people.
The same person bashing others for not being here at the same time as Liz is the same person that called Liz a loser a few days ago. She will try to warm up to ya then strike like a starving snake!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12287 Jan 29, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
The same person bashing others for not being here at the same time as Liz is the same person that called Liz a loser a few days ago. She will try to warm up to ya then strike like a starving snake!
Let her strike cause I'm feeling pretty froggy right now I may just jump back. lol

I thought I seen her running Liz in the ground earlier, thanks for confirming I'm not crazy!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12288 Jan 29, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Flesh Baby--Don't fwm if you know whats good 4our you.
Hug the babies
Btw - While you were judging others ..... You left your closet door open and a bunch of skeletons dropped out. OOPS!

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12289 Jan 29, 2013
Good luck tomorrow let us know if you find another
Dr.
Darn Liz will come sneaking in early in the a.m.
You know she has been out on a date tonight and
just left us hanging out to dry.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12290 Jan 29, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Good luck tomorrow let us know if you find another
Dr.
Darn Liz will come sneaking in early in the a.m.
You know she has been out on a date tonight and
just left us hanging out to dry.
Thanks - gonna go read and hopefully sleep some tonight. I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I can. Let me know about Mr. Mousie when you find out more.

Have a good night all!

Liz - Good morning! I just wanted to throw that out there because I will be busy in am.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#12292 Jan 30, 2013
Good Morning All

Frigs! I need to read back because I don't know what's going on.

Mousie I hope your appt for Mr Mousie goes well.

Shuaw sorry to hear that your Mom isn't feeling well. Have they tried switching your Mom's antibiotic's? She might have grown immune to them and that's the reason they no longer work. I had a UTI a few years ago and my doctor said water and cranberry juice, also suggested talking a cranberry supplement on a daily basis. I take the supplement about once a week but give it to my Mom daily and she's hasn't had a UTI in years. I'm not sure if it's true or not but I have heard that repeated UTI's can affect your mind.

Yes, I'm back dating JR again. Oh boy some of those actor's have really aged, all except Sue Ellen. She looks better now than she did when the show originally aired. She's gorgeous. I'm going to miss JR, I can't even think of Dallas without JR.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12293 Jan 30, 2013
Shuaw please stop. You didn't do anything wrong and there's no need for explanations. Trust me I have a pretty good idea how stressful what you're dealing with is. Early mornings and sometimes late at night are my only times I can find some peace and quiet and get online for a bit.

I'm praying for you and your Mom.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Could you repeat this, I'm a little slow. I got the if you know what's good for you part, but I'm not sure what I'm not supposed to do. That can get me in big trouble because I do a lot of things I'm not supposed to and then find out to late I wasn't suppose to do it.
Now let me tell you I'm usually a pretty nice person who loves to have fun. BUT - I have been quite stressed lately and if you would rather fight then I'm up to that. I need to get some frustrations out. So whatever I'm in.
PS - Did I do what I wasn't suppose to?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12294 Jan 30, 2013
Thanks Tribe but I'm really not a jewel. Just ask my kids!!!!!!!
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on one point. Liz IS a jewel.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12295 Jan 30, 2013
I don't claim to know much about farm animals but don't chickens shiit just about every time they move? That house must smell ripe.

Is Thing One still enjoying middle school?
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>LOL no a full size chicken roaming free in the house.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12296 Jan 30, 2013
Good morning everyone,
Liz is your avatar a picture of snow you have? I can't even imagine having that much snow. I sure wouldn't be driving. We had storms yesterday and it's raining here and the temp is dropping fast. I dropped the GD off at school and could tell a drastic difference in temp in just a matter of a half a hour.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#12297 Jan 30, 2013
The Chesire Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she drinking lots of water? Organic cranberry juice (no sugar) is very helpful.
Hey there Tammy2,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12298 Jan 30, 2013
GM all...Liz I knew you were in Dallas last night.
I am trying to get some house work done and just
waiting to hear from Dr.office. will check back
later.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12299 Jan 30, 2013
Good morning Everyone~~
I would have been here earlier but I'm just a loser lost in topix land...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12300 Jan 30, 2013

Must of Got Lost (J Geils Band)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#12301 Jan 30, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uPAj19vHPNcXX
Must of Got Lost (J Geils Band)
Good afternoon Ruby!

I "Must of Got Lost" too. Topix is getting hard to navigate. I loved me some J Geils.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,154,071
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Acolyte 49,213
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 29 min Ellen 490,195
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr AN is me 26,190
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 7 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr Vic 96,646
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions