A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Good Morning All

Did anyone watch Idol last night? I know it was only the first night but they better come up with some good sob stories to hold my attention this year.

I miss Steven and JLo already.

Randy was always my least favorite judge. Keith Urban seems kind of boring. I never really paid too much attention to Mariah or Nicki before the show but so far Mariah seems like a pain in the ass diva. Nicki seems okay and is able to connect with some of the contestants.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Tribe I'm so glad to see you. I know this is a very difficult time for you and you're lucky to have such a supportive husband. I'm praying for you and your family.

Oh boy I was worried about Noah's written permit test. He took the test with another boy and a girl. I could see into the room and Noah seemed to be struggling and kept erasing his answers,tapping the pencil and just not overall focused ( his ADD med's were starting to wear off). The girl seemed to zip right thru the questions and finished first ( she failed), the other boy finished about 10 minutes before Noah and gave the thumb's up sign to his Dad like the test was easy. Meanwhile Noah is still working on the test and it looked like it wasn't going well. 70 is passing and the other boy got a 70, so by this time I'm thinking oh no. He was confident and Noah seemed flustered. He ended up getting a 85 on the test.
This might mean no more daily trips back and forth waiting in the school parking lot during football season for me next year..........I'm excited!
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Mousie.
We have been trying. My dear husband went over there before we (my youngest sister and I) had to go in and managed to do the best he could to take away the shock of it all. He is the finest human being I know and truly humble.
The house belonged to my mother. We are going to let it go back to the bank. It will be mowed down I'm sure. I can't imagine anyone wanting it for anything but the lot itself and location.
I wish I really could jump in that Batmobile sometime. I think it would do us all a world of good.
:-)

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone! Hoping it's a warmer day today.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Missy what have your temps been like? It's turned cold here again with temps only in the 20's during the day.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy what have your temps been like? It's turned cold here again with temps only in the 20's during the day.
It's 30 right now but is suppose to get in the 50's today. We have had some bitter cold temps and I am ready for some sun. Hopefully the weatherman is right and we will see the temps in the 50's.

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I saw mentioned the Jodi Arias trial, out of curiosity I googled her.

There you go~~"met" on-line, dated for five months
I think he wanted to be left alone and she turned
into a fatal attraction.
What she did to him was horrendeous.

When it comes to the internet, women can be just as
predatory as men~jmo

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

GM...all .
Well Liz if you watch Idol last night I know you
will have to go buy more kleenex.
The last one even had me crying.
What did you think about the one in the red dress???
I can not stand the new judges. If I was not such
a big fan I would not watch this year.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
into a fatal attraction.
predatory as men~jmo
Meeting people online to date is just dangerous. Why anyone would want to strike up a relationship with someone they never met is beyond me. The more articles I read the more shocked I am. Not long ago a guy went to meet his skinny pretty girlfriend he had been romancing online. She had gave him a fake name she wasn't skinny like her photos, but she thought in her mind that he would except her once he met her. I don't think it worked. Then I read about a woman going to meet her online love and the so called man was really a woman
Useing some mans name. People are putting their selfs in danger by doing that. They could be meeting some nut job that has mental issues or a criminal or a pervert and not know it.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Good Morning All

Mousie I missed Idol Thursday but was Lazaro Arbos the last contestant you were talking about ( the boy with the speech impediment)? I saw his audition on FB and you know I was in tears. FYI..........he's in the top 40.
Also I saw the clip of the one in the red dress. I'm not sure if it's male or female but I liked them also ( did NOT make the top 40)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

There a show on MTV my daughter was telling me about where people from the internet meet. This guy who was a artist in him 20's has a website and a little girl was sending him pictures of her artwork. The girl's Mom set her up with FB so the little girl could see some of the artist's work, etc, so the Mom, little girl and a older sister who was the guy's age were all FB friends with the artist. The older sister and the guy start a bit of a romance. Meanwhile the guy every once in awhile is sending the little girl books, art supplies, etc.
The artist went to a convention near where these people lived and decided to stop in and meet them.
So he goes to the house. All the facebook pic's were fake. The Mom was behind everything. I forget if the older sister didn't exist or she just didn't know about any of this. There was a little girl but she wasn't a painter and didn't have a FB account. The Mom admitted it was her behind all of this and it was also the Mom painting the pictures.

In the end the guy stayed FB friends with the Mom because he felt sorry for her.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Meeting people online to date is just dangerous. Why anyone would want to strike up a relationship with someone they never met is beyond me. The more articles I read the more shocked I am. Not long ago a guy went to meet his skinny pretty girlfriend he had been romancing online. She had gave him a fake name she wasn't skinny like her photos, but she thought in her mind that he would except her once he met her. I don't think it worked. Then I read about a woman going to meet her online love and the so called man was really a woman
Useing some mans name. People are putting their selfs in danger by doing that. They could be meeting some nut job that has mental issues or a criminal or a pervert and not know it.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I haven't watched the trial but Nancy Grace is doing recaps of the weeks court proceedings on her Nancy Grace Mysteries show.
She kind of reminds me of Casey A with her different stories ( lies) to LE. I'm wondering why he was even with her that last day and just didn't tell her to go away.
From what I gather she went over with a gun, the two had sex and took pictures of themselves, she then was taking pictures of him in the shower and then something went horribly wrong.
rubygoober wrote:
into a fatal attraction.
predatory as men~jmo

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LizW wrote:
I haven't watched the trial but Nancy Grace is doing recaps of the weeks court proceedings on her Nancy Grace Mysteries show.
She kind of reminds me of Casey A with her different stories ( lies) to LE. I'm wondering why he was even with her that last day and just didn't tell her to go away.
From what I gather she went over with a gun, the two had sex and took pictures of themselves, she then was taking pictures of him in the shower and then something went horribly wrong. <quoted text>
I haven't watched Nancy Grace since we down-graded our cable.
It's been a blessing in disguise. The only time I see her is
in the mornings sometimes going at it with Dan Abrahms.
She's morphed into a real shrew~jmo

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Mousie I missed Idol Thursday but was Lazaro Arbos the last contestant you were talking about ( the boy with the speech impediment)? I saw his audition on FB and you know I was in tears. FYI..........he's in the top 40.
Also I saw the clip of the one in the red dress. I'm not sure if it's male or female but I liked them also ( did NOT make the top 40)
Yes that was Lazaro he could really sing.
I did not know if the one in red was male or felmale
but they could also sing.
This was the first year that OKC made it to Idol.
The judges were all talking about the Okla wind lol.
Not sure when it air's.
Crazy weather here. Going up to 67 today and down to 30 Monday.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Same here. I stopped watching her on a regular basis about a year ago. Mainly because she was taking 5 minutes worth of news and repeating it over and over again to fill up her hour slot.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't watched Nancy Grace since we down-graded our cable.
It's been a blessing in disguise. The only time I see her is
in the mornings sometimes going at it with Dan Abrahms.
She's morphed into a real shrew~jmo

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

It was like that here last week. 60's for a couple days then back down to the 20's. Have you seen much snow this year yet?
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that was Lazaro he could really sing.
I did not know if the one in red was male or felmale
but they could also sing.
This was the first year that OKC made it to Idol.
The judges were all talking about the Okla wind lol.
Not sure when it air's.
Crazy weather here. Going up to 67 today and down to 30 Monday.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
There a show on MTV my daughter was telling me about where people from the internet meet. This guy who was a artist in him 20's has a website and a little girl was sending him pictures of her artwork. The girl's Mom set her up with FB so the little girl could see some of the artist's work, etc, so the Mom, little girl and a older sister who was the guy's age were all FB friends with the artist. The older sister and the guy start a bit of a romance. Meanwhile the guy every once in awhile is sending the little girl books, art supplies, etc.
The artist went to a convention near where these people lived and decided to stop in and meet them.
So he goes to the house. All the facebook pic's were fake. The Mom was behind everything. I forget if the older sister didn't exist or she just didn't know about any of this. There was a little girl but she wasn't a painter and didn't have a FB account. The Mom admitted it was her behind all of this and it was also the Mom painting the pictures.
In the end the guy stayed FB friends with the Mom because he felt sorry for her. <quoted text>
That's sick to pretend your a little child just to get attention from someone.
No way

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Lets not

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Oh boy Noah came in last night from his friends house about 2 hours early and yelled up " Mom I need your help".
Now generally speaking I'm not a good one to call in medical emergencies since I usually freak out. He had Beat's earphones on and a piece of plastic game off and was lodged in his ear canal. My first thought was just to take him to the hospital but then I got a flashlight and I could see the plastic and it looked like I could maybe get it out without too much trouble or touching too much of the ear. It just looked like a tiny piece of plastic. On the second try I was able to pull it out. After I pulled it out what I thought was just a tiny piece of plastic turned out being almost the size of a dime.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Oh boy Noah came in last night from his friends house about 2 hours early and yelled up " Mom I need your help".
Now generally speaking I'm not a good one to call in medical emergencies since I usually freak out. He had Beat's earphones on and a piece of plastic game off and was lodged in his ear canal. My first thought was just to take him to the hospital but then I got a flashlight and I could see the plastic and it looked like I could maybe get it out without too much trouble or touching too much of the ear. It just looked like a tiny piece of plastic. On the second try I was able to pull it out. After I pulled it out what I thought was just a tiny piece of plastic turned out being almost the size of a dime.
Wow, that's amazing!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah..........hopefully it will never happen again. It was pretty scary.
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's amazing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,281 - 11,300 of17,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,078,692
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Aleene 483,736
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min SpaceBlues 45,762
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr Lunny Tunes 2,385
Join Mr Wawrzyniak In Filing A Federal Law Suit... 3 hr SaveUsa 1
Disney Prove Mr Wawrzyniak Wrong Show The Evide... 4 hr SaveUsa 1
What life is like for Casey Anthony 7 hr Lon Spector 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••