Comments
11,261 - 11,280 of 17,625 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#12124 Jan 15, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be wrong but most the time isn't your internet same as tv, and if not, wouldn't one turn the internet off before the tv? jmo
OK, ok Yes, I'm saying you sound stupid!
You have to ask someone else Butt-in-ski, you are to stupid to care about.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#12125 Jan 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh Mercy Noah is officially on the road driving. He's been backing the cars up and down the driveway and driving around on his Dad's property for a couple years now so I just figured he'd take to the road with no problem.
That's not the case. We were driving for a couple minutes yesterday and as soon a he saw another car coming he looked kind of panicked. We came home and I asked him if he wanted to go out driving again and he said " No, that's okay".
Who are you talking to?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12126 Jan 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh Mercy Noah is officially on the road driving. He's been backing the cars up and down the driveway and driving around on his Dad's property for a couple years now so I just figured he'd take to the road with no problem.
That's not the case. We were driving for a couple minutes yesterday and as soon a he saw another car coming he looked kind of panicked. We came home and I asked him if he wanted to go out driving again and he said " No, that's okay".
Good morning! Hard to believe Noah is driving.. Maybe he was just nervous, I am sure he won't mind the other cars on the roads after driving with them a few times.
Do you have till have snow? It's very cold here..

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12127 Jan 15, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to ask someone else Butt-in-ski, you are to stupid to care about.
ok, glad you cared enough to post to me. And you gotta admit, you are sounding pretty stupid!! But you are so stupid it makes it fun to post to you! Weeeeeeee!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12128 Jan 15, 2013
I've been busy. Mom is having issues and it seems to be a constant thing lately. I'm a bit worried about how long I will be able to handle her.

Noah's driving reminds me of my son when he started driving. To this day all the rest of us laugh at his Grandpa driving. We are always telling him to go a little faster. lol

“waiting for Topix to change---”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12129 Jan 15, 2013
Good morning~~
No more wasting my time posting to an obvious sock that's here just to disrupt and insult.

If it doesn't stop raining soon we're going to need
a canoe to go to the mail box.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#12130 Jan 16, 2013
Good Morning All

Noah went driving yesterday and seems a bit more comfortable.

Missy no snow here, just cold with a wind advisory for today.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#12131 Jan 16, 2013
Shauw so sorry to hear that. Have you ever spoken to her primary care doctor to see if any service might be available to give you a little break?
Shuaw wrote:
I've been busy. Mom is having issues and it seems to be a constant thing lately. I'm a bit worried about how long I will be able to handle her.
Noah's driving reminds me of my son when he started driving. To this day all the rest of us laugh at his Grandpa driving. We are always telling him to go a little faster. lol

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#12132 Jan 16, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning~~
No more wasting my time posting to an obvious sock that's here just to disrupt and insult.
If it doesn't stop raining soon we're going to need
a canoe to go to the mail box.
Now I feel bad, would you like to borrow my row boat?
I have extra dry socks if you need them too.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#12133 Jan 16, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Tribe you need to report in.
We need to know how you are doing.
Hello Mousie! Hello to all.

I will be alright. Life can beat us up sometime. I don't handle grief well. I wish I was a stronger person. Thank you for caring.

I love some of you ladies.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12134 Jan 16, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Real pathetic considering Tribe doesn't post on a regular basis
anymore.
Yet, you're willing to take the time to open a sock account to
make a rude dumb remark to her.
All you're doing is trying to bait her...
:-) Thank you Ruby! It sounds like such a sad little person.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12135 Jan 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
Tribe are you around? How are you doing?
Hey Liz! I am now.
;-)

I hear you about Noah driving. There's something about our kid's driving, especially the oldest and the youngest. I think my oldest scared me the most. My youngest drives like a little old man too. That makes me very happy. He's serious and safe, God love him.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12136 Jan 16, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it pretty much has died a natural death.
I have no idea why that was said the other night. I am attributing it to a whole lot of pain and a whole lot of stress.
A thread is a very fragile ecology. It takes everyone getting along with everyone else, without any behind the scenes tampering.
You folks hae done a wonderful job; I congratulate you.
Please do not hold this against my friend. I feel sure that it was the stress, fatigue and pain that caused her to lash out at Cov.
I agree that I have never seen Cov be unkind.
I love the ladies I have posted with and know them to be kind, caring, wonderful people. Sometimes life grabs us by the tail and we say 'oh, shit' without meaning to.
Murph, I love your expressions sweet lady. You make my heart smile.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12137 Jan 16, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what it is you think I did to you or your friends, but please just put this behind us. I don't want there to be hard feelings among anyone. Life is too short and way too precious to be spent this way.
Cov, you are a dear heart.

<3

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12138 Jan 16, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a very good and wise idea to me.
Let me apologize for exploding. The more I think over this, the more I realize it really was not my business to say anything.
I'm sorry.
Marley, you're a dear heart also.

<3

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12139 Jan 16, 2013
Tribe I am so glad you showed up. I was just getting the batmobile ready to come looking for you.
It is fine to grive..take your time and don't
keep it all inside you.
Do you have to help clean his place out? I know
you said he was kinda of a hoarder.Don't over do.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12140 Jan 16, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Tribe I am so glad you showed up. I was just getting the batmobile ready to come looking for you.
It is fine to grive..take your time and don't
keep it all inside you.
Do you have to help clean his place out? I know
you said he was kinda of a hoarder.Don't over do.
Thanks Mousie.

We have been trying. My dear husband went over there before we (my youngest sister and I) had to go in and managed to do the best he could to take away the shock of it all. He is the finest human being I know and truly humble.

The house belonged to my mother. We are going to let it go back to the bank. It will be mowed down I'm sure. I can't imagine anyone wanting it for anything but the lot itself and location.

I wish I really could jump in that Batmobile sometime. I think it would do us all a world of good.

:-)

“waiting for Topix to change---”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12141 Jan 16, 2013
Good evening Girls~~
(((TRIBE)))
Glad you checked in with us, I know it's still a tough situation.
Please don't fall into the guilt trap and do the
shoulda, coulda, woulda on yourself.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12142 Jan 16, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Mousie.
We have been trying. My dear husband went over there before we (my youngest sister and I) had to go in and managed to do the best he could to take away the shock of it all. He is the finest human being I know and truly humble.
The house belonged to my mother. We are going to let it go back to the bank. It will be mowed down I'm sure. I can't imagine anyone wanting it for anything but the lot itself and location.
I wish I really could jump in that Batmobile sometime. I think it would do us all a world of good.
I am so glad you have your hubby and sister close at hand.
He sounds like a sweetie.
Yes it would be so much fun if we could jump in that batmobile
and stop and see all our friends.
I use to dream about flying on a magic carpet when I was little.
It was always warm and sunny and I could see the clouds and
stop off and visit my Granny or anyone I wanted to.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12143 Jan 16, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good evening Girls~~
(((TRIBE)))
Glad you checked in with us, I know it's still a tough situation.
Please don't fall into the guilt trap and do the
shoulda, coulda, woulda on yourself.
Hey Ruby! I'm trying not to. It serves no purpose (imho). Good evening to you too.
I watching the Big Bang Theory. Those whackadoos make me laugh, especially Sheldon, Penny and Amy Farrah Fowler. I'm going to watch the DVD of the movie "The Help" after that. There is something soothing about that movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 15 min Lon Spector 29
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min LizW 486,538
What life is like for Casey Anthony 46 min Lon Spector 191
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min Grey Ghost 1,099,857
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr Lon Spector 247
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr truth-facts 46,292
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info