“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#12158 Jan 19, 2013
It was like that here last week. 60's for a couple days then back down to the 20's. Have you seen much snow this year yet?
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that was Lazaro he could really sing.
I did not know if the one in red was male or felmale
but they could also sing.
This was the first year that OKC made it to Idol.
The judges were all talking about the Okla wind lol.
Not sure when it air's.
Crazy weather here. Going up to 67 today and down to 30 Monday.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12159 Jan 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
There a show on MTV my daughter was telling me about where people from the internet meet. This guy who was a artist in him 20's has a website and a little girl was sending him pictures of her artwork. The girl's Mom set her up with FB so the little girl could see some of the artist's work, etc, so the Mom, little girl and a older sister who was the guy's age were all FB friends with the artist. The older sister and the guy start a bit of a romance. Meanwhile the guy every once in awhile is sending the little girl books, art supplies, etc.
The artist went to a convention near where these people lived and decided to stop in and meet them.
So he goes to the house. All the facebook pic's were fake. The Mom was behind everything. I forget if the older sister didn't exist or she just didn't know about any of this. There was a little girl but she wasn't a painter and didn't have a FB account. The Mom admitted it was her behind all of this and it was also the Mom painting the pictures.
In the end the guy stayed FB friends with the Mom because he felt sorry for her. <quoted text>
That's sick to pretend your a little child just to get attention from someone.
No way

Orlando, FL

#12160 Jan 19, 2013
Lets not

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12162 Jan 20, 2013
Good Morning All

Oh boy Noah came in last night from his friends house about 2 hours early and yelled up " Mom I need your help".
Now generally speaking I'm not a good one to call in medical emergencies since I usually freak out. He had Beat's earphones on and a piece of plastic game off and was lodged in his ear canal. My first thought was just to take him to the hospital but then I got a flashlight and I could see the plastic and it looked like I could maybe get it out without too much trouble or touching too much of the ear. It just looked like a tiny piece of plastic. On the second try I was able to pull it out. After I pulled it out what I thought was just a tiny piece of plastic turned out being almost the size of a dime.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#12163 Jan 20, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Oh boy Noah came in last night from his friends house about 2 hours early and yelled up " Mom I need your help".
Now generally speaking I'm not a good one to call in medical emergencies since I usually freak out. He had Beat's earphones on and a piece of plastic game off and was lodged in his ear canal. My first thought was just to take him to the hospital but then I got a flashlight and I could see the plastic and it looked like I could maybe get it out without too much trouble or touching too much of the ear. It just looked like a tiny piece of plastic. On the second try I was able to pull it out. After I pulled it out what I thought was just a tiny piece of plastic turned out being almost the size of a dime.
Wow, that's amazing!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12164 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah..........hopefully it will never happen again. It was pretty scary.
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's amazing!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12165 Jan 21, 2013
Good Morning

Where is everyone?

Hello

Hello

I promised Noah we'd get him new boots today. The high is only suppose to be in the teens. Not crazy about going out in the cold today.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12166 Jan 22, 2013
Good Morning All ( and ALL better start showing up or I'm going to get pissed).

Shuaw is everything okay?

Missy if you don't show up soon I'm going to stop stalking you on Pinterest and I mean it!

Noah and I went shopping and out to lunch yesterday. He did the driving. Now I need to start self medicatating. I don't even want to remember all the mishaps we almost had but the one that stands out is when he almost drove straight into the 20 foot brick sign at the beginning of our street. As if he never noticed it before.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12167 Jan 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All ( and ALL better start showing up or I'm going to get pissed).
Shuaw is everything okay?
Missy if you don't show up soon I'm going to stop stalking you on Pinterest and I mean it!
Noah and I went shopping and out to lunch yesterday. He did the driving. Now I need to start self medicatating. I don't even want to remember all the mishaps we almost had but the one that stands out is when he almost drove straight into the 20 foot brick sign at the beginning of our street. As if he never noticed it before.
Good morning, it's bitter cold this morning. I went to Branson for the weekend . Had a nice warm day there then it turned cold. I remember teaching my kids to drive it would scare the daylights out you. I still don't like being a passenger in their vehichles.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12169 Jan 22, 2013
I just knew if I threaten to stop stalking you that you'd show up. What did you do in Branson?

Cold here today too. There's a lake snow advisory and it's only 8 degrees.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, it's bitter cold this morning. I went to Branson for the weekend . Had a nice warm day there then it turned cold. I remember teaching my kids to drive it would scare the daylights out you. I still don't like being a passenger in their vehichles.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12170 Jan 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
I just knew if I threaten to stop stalking you that you'd show up. What did you do in Branson?
Cold here today too. There's a lake snow advisory and it's only 8 degrees.<quoted text>
It's in the teens here his morning.. I have the heat cranked up. I just went to isit some family members never got out and did anything while I was there.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12171 Jan 22, 2013
The last time some good posters tried to start a conversation here it went to hell in a handbasket.
I seldom bother with it anymore.
In fact, it's not just Orlando, Topix in and of itself is a sad tired place.
What used to take me an hour to read in the mornings now takes less than ten minutes.
I'm not saying this to cause a squabble, just
telling it as I see it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12172 Jan 22, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
The last time some good posters tried to start a conversation here it went to hell in a handbasket.
I seldom bother with it anymore.
In fact, it's not just Orlando, Topix in and of itself is a sad tired place.
What used to take me an hour to read in the mornings now takes less than ten minutes.
I'm not saying this to cause a squabble, just
telling it as I see it.
I don't even read much or post much anymore. A few times a week I might read a little bit and post a few times a week, but it's not part of my daily routine. There are to many nut jobs with to many names that sign in and out to give people bad judgeits or post to stir trouble.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12173 Jan 22, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even read much or post much anymore. A few times a week I might read a little bit and post a few times a week, but it's not part of my daily routine. There are to many nut jobs with to many names that sign in and out to give people bad judgeits or post to stir trouble.
Missy~~
I agree, and all good things must come to an end, even the good
times many of us have had in the past on Topix.
I don't think the enity that posted here last night is WTB...

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12174 Jan 22, 2013
GM all..it is sad to see so many posters not
posting anymore.It seems to me that many post
when something bad happens but do not post
when life is just normal.
Friendship in real life or cyber is kept alive
by the effort one puts into it.
I still like to hear about your hubby, or Mother
and or your children.
To me this time of the year is a hard time to stay
active. No hoildays,not much on tv and even yard
work and flowers are on hold.
I value your input and hope that we can still
keep in touch with our daily hello's.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12175 Jan 22, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
GM all..it is sad to see so many posters not
posting anymore.It seems to me that many post
when something bad happens but do not post
when life is just normal.
Friendship in real life or cyber is kept alive
by the effort one puts into it.
I still like to hear about your hubby, or Mother
and or your children.
To me this time of the year is a hard time to stay
active. No hoildays,not much on tv and even yard
work and flowers are on hold.
I value your input and hope that we can still
keep in touch with our daily hello's.
Okay you asked for it~~
I think Curlie is having a mid-life crisis.
Thank gawd it doesn't involve an expensive sports car~~
nope, he has taken up playing the trumpet again and is aiming toward being as good as Herb Alpert.
Lucky me...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#12176 Jan 22, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Missy~~
I agree, and all good things must come to an end, even the good
times many of us have had in the past on Topix.
I don't think the enity that posted here last night is WTB...
Ha...it all depends on what your mind set is when you start reading. I look at it like a comedy. There are some hysterical posters on the state thread :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12177 Jan 22, 2013
Coldest Inhabital Place On Earth......

(excellent pictures)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22663...

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12178 Jan 22, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay you asked for it~~
I think Curlie is having a mid-life crisis.
Thank gawd it doesn't involve an expensive sports car~~
nope, he has taken up playing the trumpet again and is aiming toward being as good as Herb Alpert.
Lucky me...
Lucky you ....lol now you can become a star struck
band groupie. It could be worst...enjoy.
By the way Curlie I love the trumpet.
If you record I would love to buy.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12179 Jan 22, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ha...it all depends on what your mind set is when you start reading. I look at it like a comedy. There are some hysterical posters on the state thread :)
Girl you better take the beast with you when you go to state.
How do you like window 8? Is it harder than 7 to get use to?
My son just bought me some pull pork he made. Boy is it good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,156,840
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min Murphey_Law 490,383
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 37 min Anne 96,729
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,628
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 49,379
Christmas lights? 2 hr Lkugljh 2
The alphabet (Jun '06) 13 hr Princess Hey 1,163
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News