Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12083 Jan 10, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good I'm glad your bank caught the transactions and is taking care of things for you.
What this you say your name is being tossed around the state thread??????? Now that's scary. Are you suppose to be part of the Grund storyline or is it something else? They don't think you're from Idaho do they? That would not be good.
Let me know if you need LG and I to go over and straighten things out ( they listen to us)<quoted text>
GM all...Liz I think I am safe now...
The Big guys said for me to just stop with the MM search.
I still have safe places like I have the keys to Coon Dog
and Mouse House.And I know where the batmobile is park
but you can bet it is out of gas.
No State was just a hat mistake,but I thought they were after me...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#12084 Jan 10, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mouse...I wouldn't let them rag on you, lol. Some dumbshit was calling Mark Nejame "Mousie"...WTF?

We were just talking about at the time that crap was posted you thought they might be referring to you. No big deal :)

Shaw...I'd bring out the Beast in a heart beat. Screw the water guns...a situation like that would call for the paintball gun so I could mark the perps, lol.

Sorry about the cc, Mouse. That's some scary shit.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12085 Jan 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mouse...I wouldn't let them rag on you, lol. Some dumbshit was calling Mark Nejame "Mousie"...WTF?
We were just talking about at the time that crap was posted you thought they might be referring to you. No big deal :)
Shaw...I'd bring out the Beast in a heart beat. Screw the water guns...a situation like that would call for the paintball gun so I could mark the perps, lol.
Sorry about the cc, Mouse. That's some scary shit.

Glad to see you got out of there safe. Yep way back when
that happen I thought it was me lol.Nejame is no mousie
more like a wet poodle. With your Beast and Shuaw peashooter
we should be fine. I bet Ruby is packing also.
Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12086 Jan 10, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to click your avatar to see what it said- Love it!
Hi everyone! Nice to see you all again today.

JaneDear thank you. I am sorry it is small. I tried several different sizes and it still comes up like that.
Level 4

Location hidden

#12087 Jan 10, 2013
LizW wrote:
Missy I'm not sure now what I did. Am I still following you? I clicked on the follow key and them it says unfollow. I see the things you like but I'm not sure if or where to comment.
The good news is I saw a place where you can report the pinner for different offenses. Hope you don't mind but I just reported you for offense language and Violence.
lol
Sorry I had to laugh.
Level 4

Location hidden

#12088 Jan 10, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine was a 114 lb male. He was the smartest and prettiest and friendliest big baby!! You will love her and she will in return love you.
Nice to meet you and just a warning, don't drink the water here. You can drink the juice or lick the frog, those things make it all good.
Is that him in your avatar? He is a handsome looking guy!
:)

I thought I had posted this already, but I didn't see it.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12089 Jan 10, 2013
LizW wrote:
Missy where has your ass been? I've been stalking you at Pinterest. Can you tell? I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or not but it says I'm following a few different people. I've seen some pins you like but I'm not sure if I'm suppose to say anything( or where). I wonder if all the people it says I'm following are getting notifications that I'm following them? I've never even seen anything they've pinned so I'm not sure how I'm following them.
Can you knit? Did you see that cute little baby hat I found?
I noticed you had some pinterest activity.. I love pinterest, I find so much I like on it. I don't knit, but I do crochet. I think you do get a notification when someone follows you on pinterest.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12090 Jan 10, 2013
LizW wrote:
Missy I'm not sure now what I did. Am I still following you? I clicked on the follow key and them it says unfollow. I see the things you like but I'm not sure if or where to comment.
The good news is I saw a place where you can report the pinner for different offenses. Hope you don't mind but I just reported you for offense language and Violence.
Haha!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#12091 Jan 11, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy do you really think I'm a good one to follow on Pinterest? I don't even know what I'm doing myself. I forgot to tell you that you posted something before either FB or Pinterest. It was a shelf above a tall dresser ( I think), instead of hanging a picture on the wall they just placed it on the shelve with a set of candles. It looked really nice so I copied the idea when I redid my bedroom.
The boards really have some nice , inexpensive ideas for decorating.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#12092 Jan 11, 2013
Tribe are you around? How are you doing?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#12094 Jan 11, 2013
Whew that was a close one. Just remember if you ever need help just give Ding and Dong a shout.

I was thinking they might be think you were one of the Grund people or someone from Idaho..........that makes them all kinds of crazy!
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12095 Jan 11, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>.
Glad to see you got out of there safe. Yep way back when
that happen I thought it was me lol.Nejame is no mousie
more like a wet poodle. With your Beast and Shuaw peashooter
we should be fine. I bet Ruby is packing also.
Yes I am packing~~
In fact I made a new batch of bullets out of Play Doh and
course ground sea salt.
They're cooling on the cookie sheet as we speak...

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12096 Jan 11, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am packing~~
In fact I made a new batch of bullets out of Play Doh and
course ground sea salt.
They're cooling on the cookie sheet as we speak...
Boy does that make me feel better lol.
I am filling out papers to win $5000 a week for the rest of
my life. After I win on the 28th of Feb. we will be able
to upgrade our batmobile and weapons.
And Shuaw is getting tired of the sidecar so she will get a new
cyle all her own.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12097 Jan 11, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy does that make me feel better lol.
I am filling out papers to win $5000 a week for the rest of
my life. After I win on the 28th of Feb. we will be able
to upgrade our batmobile and weapons.
And Shuaw is getting tired of the sidecar so she will get a new
cyle all her own.
lol~~
Maybe I misunderstood the packing.
Did you mean packing to travel or pistol packin momma?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12098 Jan 11, 2013
I've been helping one of my cyber buddies with an
exercise program to help her get her strength back since she's been sick.
We recently attended a course on using blow darts.
It was a long flight to Borneo but well worth it.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12099 Jan 11, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
lol~~
Maybe I misunderstood the packing.
Did you mean packing to travel or pistol packin momma?
LoL I never travel without packing.
Now blow darts may be hard to hide.
Don't prick your finger when you stuff them in
your bra.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#12100 Jan 11, 2013
Tribe you need to report in.
We need to know how you are doing.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#12101 Jan 12, 2013
Good Morning All

Mousie good luck on that 5000.00 a week for life. I feel lucky if I win a dollar on a scratch off.

Did anyone see Deadly Women last night. The woman who murdered her married lover back in the 1800's because he wouldn't leave his wife. On appeal she was freed citing female problems. A tipped uterus.

“why not! ”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12102 Jan 12, 2013
If I didn't know better I would think you're trying to stir up some trouble here. Plus your thinking you to get the last word in, when everyone else said to forget it and moved on - Why?

Why else you would post the same message two days in a row ?-? Hoping for a percussion maybe ? Shame on you Liz! I thought you had grown !
LizW wrote:
Whew that was a close one. Just remember if you ever need help just give Ding and Dong a shout.
I was thinking they might be think you were one of the Grund people or someone from Idaho..........that makes them all kinds of crazy! <quoted text>
post 12094 pg 573
----------
----------

post#12072 pg 572
LizW wrote:
Good I'm glad your bank caught the transactions and is taking care of things for you.
What this you say your name is being tossed around the state thread??????? Now that's scary. Are you suppose to be part of the Grund storyline or is it something else? They don't think you're from Idaho do they? That would not be good.
Let me know if you need LG and I to go over and straighten things out ( they listen to us)<quoted text>

Level 7

Location hidden

#12103 Jan 12, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy do you really think I'm a good one to follow on Pinterest? I don't even know what I'm doing myself. I forgot to tell you that you posted something before either FB or Pinterest. It was a shelf above a tall dresser ( I think), instead of hanging a picture on the wall they just placed it on the shelve with a set of candles. It looked really nice so I copied the idea when I redid my bedroom.
The boards really have some nice , inexpensive ideas for decorating.
Just keep looking at pinterest and when you find something you really like pin it. I am looking at ways to decorate a wrap around porch. Think I am going with wicker and hanging plants. So many cute things you can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,110,797
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min Joy 487,687
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min ritedownthemiddle 46,828
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr marce-encore 300
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr marty 2,511
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Thou shall not kill 245
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr noshellswill 2,977
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando