A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Frigs..........your life sounds just like mine only I have a young teen thrown in the mix.

Is the highlight of your day a good lifetime movie too?
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
GM Liz!! Everythings fine! Yes we have power. Have been busy trying to get Mom's meds straightened out. They had them alllllll messed up. Geeze. What with this cold weather, it is not fun running around town at all.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Good Morning All
Where is everyone?
The storm we were suppose to get yesterday never ended up being that bad so I went out grocery shopping. Wegman's was like a zoo and I ended up parking kind of far away from the store. So here I am pushing my shopping cart thru the snow and slush ( felt like 200 pounds) and from a distance I see this guy looking in my car windows. He saw me heading towards his direction and yell out and asked me it that was my car. I said yes and he said " I'm sorry but I hit your car twice". Apparently he thought he hit the car once and back up to check and hit it again. My SUV is like a tank and when he hit it the second time he got his car stuck on my tire area and it pulled his bumper totally off. So he called the police but with all the accident due to the bad weather a officer probably wasn't going to be able to respond for at least a hour. I took his info and gave him mine and told him I wasn't waiting there for an hour. He was a young guy and this was his first accident, he was all worried I was going to freak out on him. I told him not to worry about it and just have his people call my people.
Frigs........In my driveway alone between me and the kids we've had countless fender benders.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I just read the transcripts of the killers various parole board hearings.
The grandmother who he beat with the hammer was 92, he then pushed or she fell down the basement steps. It's not very clear, it also sounds like she didn't die right away. He was living with the Grandmother and was suppose to be her caregiver.

He had no prior criminal history and never had even been in so much as a fist fight. At all the parole hearing he says he really doesn't know why he did what he did but he clearly states if someone does something like that once he thinks it's possible they could do it again. He seems bright and well spoken but never really expressed any remorse. His attitude at all the hearing was pretty much the same, he doesn't know why or what came over him. At the time of the murder he was mad at his Grandmother over something and the parole board was looking for remorse and asking him if he thought he could have handled the situation better. You could tell he knew what the parole board needed/wanted to hear yet he wouldn't say he was sorry.
He worked at a metal shop in the prison and tried to work as many hours as possible to save money. Some weeks he was working over 100 hours a week. He worked so many hours he eventually had a nervous breakdown and was hospitalized. He started then to work less hours in the shop. Somehow he walked out of prison with over 9K just from working at the metal shop. The impression I got was that he didn't mind prison and prior to prison he never had steady employment. Working in the metal shop made him feel good about himself and he seemed worried he wasn't going to make it on the outside.

In the letter the police found after the Webster killings he says " killing is what he does best". He never had any type of counseling while in prison or even when he had the breakdown. The parole board asked him about this and he said no. I wonder why they didn't require him to have counseling before he was eventually released. He basically told the parole board he wasn't ready to be in society.
rubygoober wrote:
I could not for the life of me figure out why that nutjob killed the firemen~~
After reading an update, and finding his sister dead in the house he set on fire, I now get it.
Sounds like they were collateral damage in his hateful crime.
He simply did not want the house saved...

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Liz~~
Thanks for posting the in-depth info about this guy.
He sounds like a Sling Blade, kills when he thinks
he has a cause to do so. Seems as though it was
always a family member. Sounds like he waited out of some sort of twisted sense of loyalty to his mother, before killing his sister; whom he openly hated by several accounts.
Sad, tragic and unecessary this monster killed firemen to accomplish his mission of hate.

“Legend in my own mind”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Thats why we have asylums for the criminally insane but no one is ever addmitted untill AFTER they kill!What are all the state and federally funded psyciatrists for?

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Arabian Prancer wrote:
Thats why we have asylums for the criminally insane but no one is ever addmitted untill AFTER they kill!What are all the state and federally funded psyciatrists for?
The funding for public mental health has been scaled back to
the point of almost nothing.
What we do have is a non-effective, strapped system.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Is everyone snowed in? Our nasty snow is melting. Suppose to get more tomorrow night.. Snow days are the days I love sitting at home and doing nothing.
Been ordering stuff online for the new baby that will be here in a few months.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Hi all...I have just been sitting in also.
No snow but cold. I did just run to the store.
What do you guys eat for good luck on New Years?
Mr.Mouse has to have black eye beans ugh.......
I do cabbage..Guess it depends what part of country
you live in.
Tonight we are having New York strip,mushrooms and
bake tater. I am sick of ham and turkey lol.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I Be Mousie wrote:
Hi all...I have just been sitting in also.
No snow but cold. I did just run to the store.
What do you guys eat for good luck on New Years?
Mr.Mouse has to have black eye beans ugh.......
I do cabbage..Guess it depends what part of country
you live in.
Tonight we are having New York strip,mushrooms and
bake tater. I am sick of ham and turkey lol.
I don't think I could swallow a black eyed pea. We will probably eat out. We decided not to go to any New Years eve party's. It's just not worth the hangover the next day.
Your dinner sounds great. I made a pot of beef stew, so that's what we are having tonight.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I could swallow a black eyed pea. We will probably eat out. We decided not to go to any New Years eve party's. It's just not worth the hangover the next day.
Your dinner sounds great. I made a pot of beef stew, so that's what we are having tonight.
Yummy beef stew is alway's good.
When is the baby due? Boy or girl?
I cannot believe I am getting sick of football lol.
Our two college bowls are coming up . One on the 1st and other
on the 4th than I am so done.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yummy beef stew is alway's good.
When is the baby due? Boy or girl?
I cannot believe I am getting sick of football lol.
Our two college bowls are coming up . One on the 1st and other
on the 4th than I am so done.
I am not into football, but love baseball. That's all that's on tv today.
The new Grandbaby is due in April and it's a little boy. The Grandaughter is very excited. You can tell she is gonna be very protective of him.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
The new Grandbaby is due in April and it's a little boy. The Grandaughter is very excited. You can tell she is gonna be very protective of him.
That will be so nice a boy and girl.

I like baseball also but not as well as football.
Really I love all sports.
Now I am hook on cage fights..
I don't like wrestling to fake but so far cage fights
look real.
I use to watch girls roller skate and the robots machines
but never see them on anymore.

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Good evening Ladies~~
Do you girl's who watch American Idol think it's
going to work with the new judges or do you think
the ratings are going to slide as a result of it?
AND~it sounds like The Voice is really gaining in
popularity.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
That will be so nice a boy and girl.
I like baseball also but not as well as football.
Really I love all sports.
Now I am hook on cage fights..
I don't like wrestling to fake but so far cage fights
look real.
I use to watch girls roller skate and the robots machines
but never see them on anymore.
My nephew does the cage fighting.. It's real! My nephew has won some and lost some he almost lost his ear in one fight... I have a friend that wrestles but it's fake. We went to one of his shows and laughed at how fake it was..

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/dec/3...

Here's an in-depth article about what some of these
parents are up against when it comes to getting help for their violent children.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
Good evening Ladies~~
Do you girl's who watch American Idol think it's
going to work with the new judges or do you think
the ratings are going to slide as a result of it?
AND~it sounds like The Voice is really gaining in
popularity.
Ruby I think this will be the end of Idol.
And voice and x-factor both are getting good rateing.
Of course I guess Idol may do o.k. for the younger set.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
http://www.timesfreepress.com/ news/2012/dec/30/could-my-chil d-be-the-next-adam-lanza/
Here's an in-depth article about what some of these
parents are up against when it comes to getting help for their violent children.
Excellent article Ruby and sadly true. States are forced, as it is, to take care of CHILDREN, for the most part, which is a good thing that they are, but when those children, some with severe mental issues grow up, the assistance and/or mental health usually stops. The many psychiatric hospital and facilities for the mentally ill closed years ago. Now the mentally ill are jailed, warehoused in prisons and sometimes killed by the police when they go into one of their rages. Mental illness is not recognized as a physical ailment like cancer or diabetes, yet no would would think of gunning down a physically sick person. Our country has no use for defective people. It's a sad truth (imho).

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Evening all!
Hope everybody has a fun and safe New Years Eve.
Were headed for the city, with room reservations, game tickets, dinner reservations, driver. The whole nine yards. lol
This means I won't have to pick up, wash, or clean anything for the next 2 days. woohoo.
Plus may do a little shopping! Life is good.
Take care all and Happy New Year!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Good Morning All and Happy New Years Eve.

Countryside I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

With that little boy on the way you might just have to start getting into football. Did they pick out the color theme for the baby's room yet?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,001 - 11,020 of17,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••