“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#11456 Dec 7, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NMCik5SNcu4XX
I've had Tears (rip) on my mind today~~
I know this was one of her favorite songs...
80's Ladies (KT Oslin)
Girl COULD make me laugh! You know her picture didn't look like how I pictured her to look. I pictured a heavier person for some reason, but she was thin. God rest her soul.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#11457 Dec 7, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, sister! The things that upset people are oftentimes so silly.
Love the pic Cov of Princess and her best man.

:-)

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#11458 Dec 7, 2012

“Ruby's back yard”

Since: Jun 09

Squirrel Haven, TN

#11459 Dec 7, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the pic Cov of Princess and her best man.
:-)
Thanks. I just love this picture, too. So very sweet. He did a great job as a ring bearer--even though there was no ring on his pillow. LOL--they knew he'd drop it. The best man had it. It really was a beautiful wedding--what I saw of it through my tears. My husband walked her down the aisle and he was so proud and happy. He said he wished that walk could have gone on forever. I cried through the whole thing. Heck, I started crying in the morning before she even left the house. She was so beautiful.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11460 Dec 7, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d3LVyouHb5YXX
Tom Petty is one of my favorites and I especially like this song.
In all fairness though, he is not a pretty man...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11461 Dec 7, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I just love this picture, too. So very sweet. He did a great job as a ring bearer--even though there was no ring on his pillow. LOL--they knew he'd drop it. The best man had it. It really was a beautiful wedding--what I saw of it through my tears. My husband walked her down the aisle and he was so proud and happy. He said he wished that walk could have gone on forever. I cried through the whole thing. Heck, I started crying in the morning before she even left the house. She was so beautiful.
When she starts decorating and doing in their new home, she will
be burning up the phone line with questions.
You and Tony will always be needed in their lives...

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#11462 Dec 7, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she will, I remember my daughter calling me - she was crying. She sent her hubby after chicken, he wanted fried chicken and fixins'. She said he bought a chicken that said fryer, but it wasn't cause it was a whole F'ing chicken. Good thing she loves me cause I started laughing, she said it's not funny, can I take it back. I said "honey, just cut it up and fry it. She says "WHAT - cut it how?" lmao I talked her thru it. She still talks about me laughing at her in her hour of need......

“Ruby's back yard”

Squirrel Haven, TN

#11463 Dec 7, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sure she will but I have to cut the cord at some point. It's going to be hard for both of us, but she needs to see that she can make it. I think we've given her all the basic training she needs, but I also think this is part of the reason for her severe panic attacks lately. She'll live through it. The best thing that can happen is that she realizes what a strong, independent woman she is. It's just going to take her a while. She'll make it--I have no doubt of that.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#11464 Dec 7, 2012
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm sure she will but I have to cut the cord at some point. It's going to be hard for both of us, but she needs to see that she can make it. I think we've given her all the basic training she needs, but I also think this is part of the reason for her severe panic attacks lately. She'll live through it. The best thing that can happen is that she realizes what a strong, independent woman she is. It's just going to take her a while. She'll make it--I have no doubt of that.
It's too bad we can't all feel free to talk about our kids. There is so much I'd like to talk about sometime. I think you feel about Princess the way I feel about my only girl. She is my heart. I love my boys, but it's different with her. My boys know it, and they don't mind. They know she's my girl.

I don't blame you for crying though. It's so hard to cut the cord, but at least you gave her your best to start out in life.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#11465 Dec 8, 2012
Good Morning All

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#11466 Dec 8, 2012
Well I've always heard when people drink their true self's come out. I'm not sure if it's true or not. If it is true then I get amused waaaaaaaaay too easily!
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how some people get so mean and others
get so funny when drinking?
All I ever get when drinking is sick..
I hang over the pot for hours and my
head hurts for days lol.
Do you think it is their true self coming out???

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#11467 Dec 8, 2012
Did you ever hear of a town called Social Circle in Georgia. My haunted house show last night was about a family from there. If you ever move don't buy the big White house in Social Circle, it's really creepy.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom Petty is one of my favorites and I especially like this song.
In all fairness though, he is not a pretty man...

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11468 Dec 8, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Good morning!

“Ruby's back yard”

Squirrel Haven, TN

#11469 Dec 8, 2012
LizW wrote:
Did you ever hear of a town called Social Circle in Georgia. My haunted house show last night was about a family from there. If you ever move don't buy the big White house in Social Circle, it's really creepy.<quoted text>
Social Circle is close to me. Wish I'd seen that show. I was actually in Social Circle yesterday for a while. It's a very small town. One stop light in the middle of town. Check out Blue Willow Inn there--it once was rated one of the top 5 buffets in the country on one of those food shows. It's a beautiful house.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11470 Dec 8, 2012
I thought of Cov when I read Social Circle~~
I knew she was close in proximity.
I think it's a beautiful, quaint little town.
I remember reading something significant happened there during the Civil War but can't remember what
it was.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#11471 Dec 8, 2012
Wow just look at this place. I'd like to live in a town like that.

Social Circle:

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11472 Dec 8, 2012
LizW wrote:
Well I've always heard when people drink their true self's come out. I'm not sure if it's true or not. If it is true then I get amused waaaaaaaaay too easily!<quoted text>
LOL me too

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11473 Dec 8, 2012

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11474 Dec 8, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she will, I remember my daughter calling me - she was crying. She sent her hubby after chicken, he wanted fried chicken and fixins'. She said he bought a chicken that said fryer, but it wasn't cause it was a whole F'ing chicken. Good thing she loves me cause I started laughing, she said it's not funny, can I take it back. I said "honey, just cut it up and fry it. She says "WHAT - cut it how?" lmao I talked her thru it. She still talks about me laughing at her in her hour of need......
I hated to cut up a chicken~~
I knew how to do it, didn't like to do it and wasn't very good at
it.
My mother-in-law on the other hand was like a ninja when it came to
cutting a chicken for frying.
I commented on it one day as I was watching her, she laughed and
said, I used to have to kill it and singe the pin feathers off it.
Have we got it good this modern day or what?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11475 Dec 8, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
Wow just look at this place. I'd like to live in a town like that.
Social Circle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H74yf22d1koXX
JaneDear~~
There are many small towns like Social Circle in Georgia, especially down south.
One of the many reasons I love Georgia.
You should see some of the towns down that way when the Peonies and Camillias are in bloom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,299
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Liberal Retardation 1,115,516
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 41 min Liberal forever 2,145
One Word (Jul '10) 56 min Times are a Changing 1,841
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey baby 47,061
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr covcas 11,952
Hotel demolition: Colony Plaza Hotel meets its ... (May '09) 3 hr abbey 23
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr Bunner 96,466
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]