“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11414 Dec 5, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
It drives you crazy because you are a big jealous tard. Big jealous tards can't take anyone being different than they are. Liz wouldn't lose face no matter what she did, you just can't stand that she has internet friends and you don't. Poor little jealous tard, come get a big fat kiss and hug. Liz is different and enjoys it. Ruby is different and enjoys it. I am different and enjoy it. And we are all blessed we are different than you. Can I get an AMEN!
Amen my friend!!!

“Ruby's back yard”

Since: Jun 09

Squirrel Haven, TN

#11415 Dec 5, 2012
orlando east wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't drive you crazy cause you're as big a tard for continuing to allow it. she knows it effed up and likes the attention for being different but she just looks goofy but it's funnnyyy cause she can't stop now or she'll lose face hahahah! Well one her faces....It's absurd. Hahahaa big word for an illiterate huh?
You Take your retarded ancient self somewhere else hagatha.
How does one person allow another person to post the way they want? LOL--like Ruby can control it. Other posters do that, too, not just Liz. Can you point out the big word you used in this post? The ladies and gentlemen on here don't really care how someone posts, as long as it's pleasant and not mean to one another. You might be the exception to that, though.

“Ruby's back yard”

Since: Jun 09

Squirrel Haven, TN

#11416 Dec 5, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
It drives you crazy because you are a big jealous tard. Big jealous tards can't take anyone being different than they are. Liz wouldn't lose face no matter what she did, you just can't stand that she has internet friends and you don't. Poor little jealous tard, come get a big fat kiss and hug. Liz is different and enjoys it. Ruby is different and enjoys it. I am different and enjoy it. And we are all blessed we are different than you. Can I get an AMEN!
Amen, sister! The things that upset people are oftentimes so silly.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#11417 Dec 6, 2012
Good Morning All

And Amen

I scored some Bill Verses Rams tickets for Sunday's game, It Noah's present for making the honor roll. I'm not sure what's going on since normally he's happy with a 65 average.

It should be a good game. The local paper is calling the game desperate vs desperate.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#11418 Dec 6, 2012
You're very weird.

Lose face over a Topix post??????????Girl get a hold of yourself!!!!!!!!!!
There's more to life than Topix or being a internet troll.
orlando east wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't drive you crazy cause you're as big a tard for continuing to allow it. she knows it effed up and likes the attention for being different but she just looks goofy but it's funnnyyy cause she can't stop now or she'll lose face hahahah! Well one her faces....It's absurd. Hahahaa big word for an illiterate huh?
You Take your retarded ancient self somewhere else hagatha.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#11419 Dec 6, 2012
Thanks
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Liz! Is that Noah? He's a cutie.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#11420 Dec 6, 2012
Hi Tribe,
I hope you're feeling better soon. Did you get the flu shot this year?

That's good news that husband didn't have a heart attack. I'll keep him in my prayers.

LOL..........Great news that you can retire from your Taxi cab job. I'm looking forward to that day.
tribe mom wrote:
Why are so many avatars missing? Does anyone know?
I think I'm coming down with the flu. Hubby and one son just got over it, so I guess I was bound to pick it up from one of them. I had a little scare with my husband. He had to make a trip to the ER because he was having chest pains. At least it wasn't a heart attack. All tests came back negative, but his triglyceride level was through the roof. That and his blood pressure kept spiking which he's never had a problem with. I was worried because he had that stint put in several years ago. The doctor put him on a blood thinner, blood pressure and chloresteral meds. I'm going to start watching him like a hawk. The cookies and sweets have got to go.
I'm happy to say my youngest son just got his little hoopdy Honda Civic registered and insured. This will be the first time since my 27-year-old started kindergarten that I don't have to run somebody to school or work or whereever. Yay!!!
:-)

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#11421 Dec 6, 2012
Good Morning LizW. Hope all is well with you and yours...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11422 Dec 6, 2012
No damn wonder people have stopped posting here, and Orlando Topix in general...
Cov drops by and post her opinion and she's hit
with negits. That sure makes peeps feel welcome.
Let it go to hell in a handbasket for all I care.
Don't flatter yourself thinking you've accomplished anything~~you haven't.
Believe it or not, there's still plenty of places
to post.
Oh that's right, Orlando was only meant to be a posting place for the Anthony saga, Isn't that what some broke down troll said?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11423 Dec 6, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
No damn wonder people have stopped posting here, and Orlando Topix in general...
Cov drops by and post her opinion and she's hit
with negits. That sure makes peeps feel welcome.
Let it go to hell in a handbasket for all I care.
Don't flatter yourself thinking you've accomplished anything~~you haven't.
Believe it or not, there's still plenty of places
to post.
Oh that's right, Orlando was only meant to be a posting place for the Anthony saga, Isn't that what some broke down troll said?
I get hit every time I post.. I just think its all dumb that someone spends their time doing that. They can hit me with as many bad judgeits as they want. I am not going any where and will post when and where I please. That's the trolls goal is to run people off.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#11424 Dec 6, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I get hit every time I post.. I just think its all dumb that someone spends their time doing that. They can hit me with as many bad judgeits as they want. I am not going any where and will post when and where I please. That's the trolls goal is to run people off.
Girl I am with you..that crap does not bother
me at all.
Just some one who has no brains or friends.
Darn if I would let a troll run me off.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#11425 Dec 6, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,I don't even notice them, can't figure out why they are even there. Like I give a shit what anyone things of what I said. Anyways by the time someone points out the judgeits, it's to late, it's already been said. lol

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#11426 Dec 6, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
And Amen
I scored some Bill Verses Rams tickets for Sunday's game, It Noah's present for making the honor roll. I'm not sure what's going on since normally he's happy with a 65 average.
It should be a good game. The local paper is calling the game desperate vs desperate.
Awesome gift, be the will love that.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#11427 Dec 6, 2012
Uh, WTH

He will love that.

Really? Go ahead and Ask me if I've ever typed before.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#11428 Dec 6, 2012
I'm painting my fingernails Titans Blue!!! Lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#11429 Dec 6, 2012
Is the game you're going to this week-end?
Shuaw wrote:
I'm painting my fingernails Titans Blue!!! Lol

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11430 Dec 6, 2012
I sure hope none of you girls think your're the target of my sarcastic post.
It wasn't just the negit's, it's the trolling grey box, too.
Again, sorry if there's been a misunderstanding.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11431 Dec 6, 2012

On a lighter note~~
Is Antoine mad?

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#11432 Dec 6, 2012
LizW wrote:
Is the game you're going to this week-end?<quoted text>
Yep! Can't wait!!! I need a vacation, lol.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#11433 Dec 6, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
I sure hope none of you girls think your're the target of my sarcastic post.
It wasn't just the negit's, it's the trolling grey box, too.
Again, sorry if there's been a misunderstanding.
Oh no Ruby, I just don't really pay attention to stuff around the posts. Not even avitars, unless someone points them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min EXECUTE KID KILL... 488,849
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,124,596
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 min Murph 70,495
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,476
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Lexus1985 11,950
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Lexus1985 9,099
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Lexus1985 17,161
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]