Not posting.
Do you really thinnk he could hide? come on now

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11305 Dec 2, 2012
Tailgating..........You wild woman!

What teams are you going to be seeing? Are you going to where anything funky like one of those big cheese hats?

I'm only about a hour from where the Buffalo Bills play. Those tailgaters are serious. Bonfires, grills,beer pong tables, etc. All this usually starts early morning way before the game even starts.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kinda friends with that person, get awesome pics from her, and she tried to tell them for a long time she was a girl, no one would believe it so she went with it.
Also am friends with another that everyone said was so bad on here. lol Actually if I can get the car fixed in time am going with that family tailgaiting for a NFL game. I'm very excited about it, they are awesome people, and they cook great food. Besides I have never been tailgaiting before.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#11306 Dec 2, 2012
Good morning everyone

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11307 Dec 2, 2012
MISSY,

How are you feeling today?
I can imagine you'd be sore as hell?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11308 Dec 2, 2012
Hal Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Frank Costanza, Ha!
That's funny. I used to love that show.
I had forgotten about festivus....

Happy Festivus. Who's holding the pole?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11309 Dec 2, 2012
LizW wrote:
That's like Ding and Dong trying to go incognito<quoted text>
LOL True.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11310 Dec 2, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All. Today I have to go to a baby shower and bond with the Ex in-laws. LOL
Shuaw I saw your post about what a couple of other posters did to you. That sucks. Those posters are nothing but dirt beneath your feet.
Have fun at the shower.
Does anyone ever have fun at those things?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11311 Dec 2, 2012
Thing Two won second place for her ornament.
It wound't have mattered if she didnt win anything but I'm glad she did...she was so excited.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11312 Dec 2, 2012
janeschinhair wrote:
*and
Forget the chin hair...
We need to do something about these eyebrows.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11313 Dec 2, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
Mousie and Ruby this one is for you!!!! LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fsidEpWmFfYXX
Mousie, I think you talked me out of the Amish. Throwing that idea out the window.
Did you get the car fixed?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11314 Dec 2, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun at the shower.
Does anyone ever have fun at those things?
Sometimes~~
It all depends on what has been added to the punch...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11315 Dec 2, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes~~
It all depends on what has been added to the punch...
Now there's a great idea.
get all the in laws a little tipsy...
Some of those games played are pretty silly anyway but
if everyone was drunk that could put a whole new spin on things!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11316 Dec 2, 2012
Well Congrats. Is Thing Two on the creative side?

When Noah was in first grade there was a contest during bike safety week. The kids all colored pic's of helmets and the Mayor picked one winner from each school. Noah got a letter from the Mayor stating he won. The prize was a bike helmet, but we just told them to donate it since the kids already had a few. Anyway's I told my sister and she called the answering machine saying she was the Mayor's secretary and was telling Noah that his was the best damn picture they ever saw and because of that he won a motorcycle, washer and dryer, lawn mower, vacation and a bunch of other things. Later that week we were at school and he was telling one of the teacher's he won a washer and dryer. He had speech problems back then and lucky for me she couldn't understand what he was trying to say.
JaneDear wrote:
Thing Two won second place for her ornament.
It wound't have mattered if she didnt win anything but I'm glad she did...she was so excited.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11317 Dec 2, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiking the punch at a baby shower would be tacky~~
BUT there's no law against it at a bridal shower!!!
Back in the day, us girls knew how to throw a fun wedding
shower.
Yep, the games a lot more fun after quenching your thrist...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11318 Dec 2, 2012
What's a lovey? Whatever it is my niece got a couple at her shower, also something called a Sophia?

Holy Smokes Mother-in-law was on the warpath over my son and his GF breaking up. Going on and on about how she never liked her and how she was just using my son. My daughter and I were trying to tell her things just happen and it's just didn't work out. She wasn't have any of that talk! I was beginning to wish I was a little tipsy.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#11319 Dec 2, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiking the punch at a baby shower would be tacky~~
BUT there's no law against it at a bridal shower!!!
Back in the day, us girls knew how to throw a fun wedding
shower.
Yep, the games a lot more fun after quenching your thrist...
I have a friend who used to throw parties all the time. You know the ones like selling stuff(home interior, tuperware, ect.) She always spiked the punch. Said the girls would buy more. lol How rude, get them drunk then rob them.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11320 Dec 3, 2012
Good Morning All

Frigs my sinues. I hate when we go from having snow to temps in the 50's. My sinues can't handle it.
I just read yesterday where this woman in her late 50's ( she looked like the grandmother type) was arrested for armed robbery of several area business. She was robbing places like Pizza Hut and the florist shop in the same town as she lived in.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11321 Dec 3, 2012
Oh please back in the day it seemed like I had to go to one of those parties every week. Between work and the neighbor's.

I never hear about The Princess House parties anymore. I wonder if they still have those.

Now what teams are you going to be seeing? And make sure you dress warm enough. It can get pretty cold sitting outside all that time.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend who used to throw parties all the time. You know the ones like selling stuff(home interior, tuperware, ect.) She always spiked the punch. Said the girls would buy more. lol How rude, get them drunk then rob them.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11322 Dec 3, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Frigs my sinues. I hate when we go from having snow to temps in the 50's. My sinues can't handle it.
I just read yesterday where this woman in her late 50's ( she looked like the grandmother type) was arrested for armed robbery of several area business. She was robbing places like Pizza Hut and the florist shop in the same town as she lived in.
Do you think they are on to you? Check this out: http://www.elixirhealth.co.uk/new-era-homeopa...

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11323 Dec 3, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,418,814
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 98,166
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr Wiley_Kyote 73,689
last post wins! (Jul '11) Thu Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Wed T-REX 513,464

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages