Comments
10,361 - 10,380 of 17,645 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“waiting for Topix to change---”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11211 Dec 1, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
There was a story on a few different times on different TV stations about a woman who was having a cyber affair with a guy. She was sending him sex video's and they were both talking trashy back and forth to each other. Finally just when they were about to meet the guy told her he was really a woman but was still interested in her. So the wife decided she would be gay and run off with this woman, but the husband killed her first.
Good grief~~
Talk about desperation for attention and affection.

Paradise North Georgia

#11212 Dec 1, 2012
LizW wrote:
The internet sure can be a whacked place. I remember different people mentioning the first poster you're referring to, but I don't actually remember the poster.
Did that poster fight back and forth a lot with other posters? Women tend to be far more petty than men in my opinion and that might have tipped some people off right away.
<quoted text>
I vaguely remember this poster and her telling us this.
As far as pettiness, a few years ago I would have agreed
with you on women being more petty than men.
Since posting on topix I've come to the conclusion there are
some mighty petty men, too.

Paradise North Georgia

#11213 Dec 1, 2012
Meant to say good morning early~~

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#11214 Dec 1, 2012
Oh no what happened? Mine is pretty FRIGS too.
Shuaw wrote:
Frigs my life. Ya I said it and I'll say it again. FRIGS my lie!!!!

Paradise North Georgia

#11215 Dec 1, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
Frigs my life. Ya I said it and I'll say it again. FRIGS my lie!!!!
What's got you in such an uproar?
Take a deep breath, calm down and tell us about it...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#11216 Dec 1, 2012
Yeah I know.

You know my mind is like a steel trap ( now where's my car keys) but from what I remember here's what happened. Right before they were suppose to meet the cyber lover revealed she was a woman and still wanted a relationship. The wife wasn't crazy about the idea at first but then decided since they were " in love" that it wouldn't matter. So they met and the wife went home and was going to leave her husband. The husband killed the wife. Now I forgot if he made it look like a suicide and there was a body or if there was no body and he just claimed she took off. At any rate her family said she'd never take off and leave her kids behind. The police looked at her computer and tracked the cyber lover down but she had nothing to do with it.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief~~
Talk about desperation for attention and affection.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#11217 Dec 1, 2012
Yeah but..........do we even know they're men
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I vaguely remember this poster and her telling us this.
As far as pettiness, a few years ago I would have agreed
with you on women being more petty than men.
Since posting on topix I've come to the conclusion there are
some mighty petty men, too.

Paradise North Georgia

#11218 Dec 1, 2012
LizW wrote:
Yeah but..........do we even know they're men<quoted text>
lol~~good point!!!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#11219 Dec 1, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
What's got you in such an uproar?
Take a deep breath, calm down and tell us about it...
<<< Breathing in.........breathing out. Geesh, was just trying to run up to get some milk, darn car sounded like a helicopter, wth, kept getting louder and louder. Now I'm out a car until my brother can get here in next couple days to look at it. Now, mind you, my mom has got to be careful and not fall or do anything crazy till I have a car. Isn't it wonderful to live over 20 miles away from any real civilization. Now, I do love it when everything is as it should be, but it can be annoying when things go wrong.

Paradise North Georgia

#11220 Dec 1, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
<<< Breathing in.........breathing out. Geesh, was just trying to run up to get some milk, darn car sounded like a helicopter, wth, kept getting louder and louder. Now I'm out a car until my brother can get here in next couple days to look at it. Now, mind you, my mom has got to be careful and not fall or do anything crazy till I have a car. Isn't it wonderful to live over 20 miles away from any real civilization. Now, I do love it when everything is as it should be, but it can be annoying when things go wrong.
Real life can jangle your's nerves at times can't it?
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, that it's something
minor and your brother wil have your car purring in no time.
If not, ask Cov to lend you the batmobile...

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11221 Dec 1, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
That sucks! Well my car was totaled yesterday, a lady ran a red light at a intersection and slammed into the side of my car. Thank goodness I had just let the Grandaughter off at school. The entire side of my car is smashed in.

Paradise North Georgia

#11222 Dec 1, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
That sucks! Well my car was totaled yesterday, a lady ran a red light at a intersection and slammed into the side of my car. Thank goodness I had just let the Grandaughter off at school. The entire side of my car is smashed in.
I'm sorry to hear this Missy~~
I'm glad your grandaughter wasn't in the car.
Even in some awful circumstances we can still
see the blessing.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#11223 Dec 1, 2012
LizW wrote:
The internet sure can be a whacked place. I remember different people mentioning the first poster you're referring to, but I don't actually remember the poster.
Did that poster fight back and forth a lot with other posters? Women tend to be far more petty than men in my opinion and that might have tipped some people off right away.
<quoted text>
Not going to open that bag up lol,the person had reason
to do what they did.Well say that person was not doing
it to be sex prevert.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11224 Dec 1, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear this Missy~~
I'm glad your grandaughter wasn't in the car.
Even in some awful circumstances we can still
see the blessing.
I had just dropped her off at school a few mineautes before this happened. I ended up with a busted mouth but that's it. They towed my car away..luckily it's not our only vehichle and I have insurance that pays for a rental car. I am assuming the person that hit me insurance will pay up. I know she got a ticket for running the light.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#11225 Dec 1, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had just dropped her off at school a few mineautes before this happened. I ended up with a busted mouth but that's it. They towed my car away..luckily it's not our only vehichle and I have insurance that pays for a rental car. I am assuming the person that hit me insurance will pay up. I know she got a ticket for running the light.
Ohhh, I'm sorry that I was whining over a broken down car - thanks for making me feel bad, lol.
Found out it's an idler pulley and my brother can fix it, just a matter of him getting time.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#11226 Dec 1, 2012
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to open that bag up lol,the person had reason
to do what they did.Well say that person was not doing
it to be sex prevert.
I'm kinda friends with that person, get awesome pics from her, and she tried to tell them for a long time she was a girl, no one would believe it so she went with it.
Also am friends with another that everyone said was so bad on here. lol Actually if I can get the car fixed in time am going with that family tailgaiting for a NFL game. I'm very excited about it, they are awesome people, and they cook great food. Besides I have never been tailgaiting before.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11227 Dec 1, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, I'm sorry that I was whining over a broken down car - thanks for making me feel bad, lol.
Found out it's an idler pulley and my brother can fix it, just a matter of him getting time.
Don't feel bad, lol it sucks for me because I only owed a few more payments on my car and it was gonna be paid for. Was planning on driving it another 5 years. Looks like I will be car shopping soon. Glad you will be able to get your car fixed..

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#11228 Dec 1, 2012
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kinda friends with that person, get awesome pics from her, and she tried to tell them for a long time she was a girl, no one would believe it so she went with it.
Also am friends with another that everyone said was so bad on here. lol Actually if I can get the car fixed in time am going with that family tailgaiting for a NFL game. I'm very excited about it, they are awesome people, and they cook great food. Besides I have never been tailgaiting before.
Yep that goes bad a ways lol. Tell them both I said
Hi.I got so busy in RL I have not e-mail either for
a long time.Sorry about your car.
You will love tailgaiting.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#11229 Dec 1, 2012
back not bad lol

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#11230 Dec 1, 2012
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that goes bad a ways lol. Tell them both I said
Hi.I got so busy in RL I have not e-mail either for
a long time.Sorry about your car.
You will love tailgaiting.
OMgosh, doesn't it. lol If I remember right it all started over stupid shit. Anyways I will tell them hello for you. I haven't emailed the one for a long time, I need to tho. The other is still as fun and crazy as ever, but has the biggest heart. Just never know do you?
I'm planning on having a blast, taking one of my gf's with me so I don't have to ride alone, although they will all be for the WRONG team, so I may be all alone anyways. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,101,323
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,584
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Lord Hater 46,374
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 29 min zazz 96,393
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr AWAKE 2,123
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,781
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr CJ Rocker 17,049
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••