“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11161 Nov 28, 2012
Hal Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hal doesn't understand over either Liz, he still gives you hearts and props. He sneaks around with some other names now. Broken Lance is such a stupid name, but look at the source.
I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to a troll~~
But, why don't you just move along and stop bringing
up something that's long past.
If you think Hal is sneak posting, aren't you doing the
same thing with this lame post?
No wonder so many has left topix and no longer post...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11162 Nov 28, 2012
LizW wrote:
What did I miss?
Who's strutting around naked? Curlie or the turkey's?
You just had to ask didn't you?
Curlie is strutting around nekked in the turkey house...

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#11163 Nov 28, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
You just had to ask didn't you?
Curlie is strutting around nekked in the turkey house...
I am so glad you locked him in the turkey house.
So many good old turkeys did not make it past
Thanksgiving.
Please keep him in there until after the first of of
the year.
And you girls with old hogs lock them up quick
Christmas is a coming.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11164 Nov 28, 2012
Is it just me or is the Christmas commercials especially annoying and obnoxious this year?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#11165 Nov 28, 2012
LizW wrote:
Oh Tribe I never get too involved with my boy's and their GF's. Is your son and the GF who got a place of their own still together?
I had a feeling this move was not going to work out anyway. They were dating for about 2 years but my son never seemed to want her around too much. He'd rather be alone and read a book. He seemed put out if he had to spend any time with her. I just couldn't see him cooped up in a apartment with her.
Zach on the other hand will get all involved with a girl and then out of the blue decide it's over. The main problem with him and girl's is they just don't seem to understand the " over" part.
<quoted text>
Good morning Liz. Yes, my son and his girlfriend are still living together. Like you, I've learned to keep my distance, but I like this one. This particular son lived with "the devil" at one time. I told my mother-in-law and my older neighbor who used to live next door to me some of her escapades and they thought I behaved well in spite of the way she carried on. They both said they would have took her head off. Actually, I truly believe she was mentally ill and a little dangerous. I'm not kidding. Someone else said I dodged a bullet. She kept trying to get pregnant. I would have had to be a mother-in-law to Satan, that scary she was.

No, but Son #3 has a girlfriend. I made a flip offhand remark yesterday that they probably wouldn't always be together. WRONG remark. He got out of the car and walked. I'm not sure how he got home, a friend maybe. He DID come to me late last night and apologize, which I'm proud of him in the sense that he is man enough to say he's sorry. I wasn't trying to hurt him with what I said, but I should have kept my trap shut. He's young, and he thinks this is true love. Who am I to step on his feelings?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#11166 Nov 28, 2012
Good morning all!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#11167 Nov 28, 2012
I guess my 5-Day Deodorant Pads aren't doing the trick or I've got a case of the Cooties!

:-(

Does anybody else remember the cooties?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11168 Nov 28, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
I guess my 5-Day Deodorant Pads aren't doing the trick or I've got a case of the Cooties!
Hi Tribe, I always tell my Grandaughter that boys will give her cooties, she use to believe it but since she started school she doesn't believe it. She has a boyfriend and apparently they held hands and she said she never got any cooties from it.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#11169 Nov 28, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tribe, I always tell my Grandaughter that boys will give her cooties, she use to believe it but since she started school she doesn't believe it. She has a boyfriend and apparently they held hands and she said she never got any cooties from it.
:-)

I remember at her age I believed you could catch cooties. How you caught them, I can't remember. I do remember being afraid of moss when I was a kid. I think I was told the moss had some kind of bugs.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#11170 Nov 28, 2012
Well it is only 50 min. until the lottery is
drawn so when I win I may not be on for awhile
if not will catch you in the a.m.
Good luck to all who bought tickets and
remember your friend mousie lol.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11171 Nov 29, 2012
Good Morning All

Mousie did you wake up finding out you're now a millionaire?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11172 Nov 29, 2012
Good Morning Tribe,
Oh geez your older son was lucky to get away from that old GF. Zach's had a couple that call and text non stop or drive over in the middle of the night and leave notes on his car but none I would consider dangerous.

That young love stuff is for the birds. They all think it will last forever. Last year the boy across the street started dating a girl around Christmas time. He bought her this Christmas ornament and had it engraved with their names. Same ornament I had bought for my daughter and son-in-law. It was like $50.00 and about a week after Christmas he and the girl broke up. What a waste of money.

Remember last year Noah had that GF? She was 13 ( but dressed like 18) and the mother was dropping her off here for hours at a time without even meeting any of us. Finally I met the Mother who was about my daughter's age and the Grandmother who was just a little old than me. Apparently they all reproduced in their midteens. That's the Mom who dropped the daughter off at the boy's football banquet and then sat at the bar and waited for her. Who the hell does something like that. Whenever I would tell Noah that some of the behavior was inappropriate he was very defensive. Finally she found another BF and I thought we were rid of her for good, but then this year she started showing up and his games and texting him afterwards. Luckily he just pretty much ignored it all.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Liz. Yes, my son and his girlfriend are still living together. Like you, I've learned to keep my distance, but I like this one. This particular son lived with "the devil" at one time. I told my mother-in-law and my older neighbor who used to live next door to me some of her escapades and they thought I behaved well in spite of the way she carried on. They both said they would have took her head off. Actually, I truly believe she was mentally ill and a little dangerous. I'm not kidding. Someone else said I dodged a bullet. She kept trying to get pregnant. I would have had to be a mother-in-law to Satan, that scary she was.
No, but Son #3 has a girlfriend. I made a flip offhand remark yesterday that they probably wouldn't always be together. WRONG remark. He got out of the car and walked. I'm not sure how he got home, a friend maybe. He DID come to me late last night and apologize, which I'm proud of him in the sense that he is man enough to say he's sorry. I wasn't trying to hurt him with what I said, but I should have kept my trap shut. He's young, and he thinks this is true love. Who am I to step on his feelings?

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11173 Nov 29, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to a troll~~
But, why don't you just move along and stop bringing
up something that's long past.
If you think Hal is sneak posting, aren't you doing the
same thing with this lame post?
No wonder so many has left topix and no longer post...
I'm not a troll and I only brought it up because it's true. Poor Hal is too embarrassed to come here to apologize to Liz in Public so he sneaks around with the props like a little girl.

Most people left Topix because the Anthony case was over and it just gets boring here, don't try to blame it on me-gooberruby.

Level 3

Location hidden

#11174 Nov 29, 2012
goobyruber

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11175 Nov 29, 2012
Hal Delbruck wrote:
goobyruber
Please just call me Ruby~~
If you're not a troll then I apologize.
But it seems to me you're more hung up on Hal apologizing to
Liz than Liz is.
Perhaps, for all we know, it has been done in private and
it's really none of our business.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11176 Nov 29, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
Showing my age here this morning:

I remember the 5day AND cooties...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11177 Nov 29, 2012
Good morning everyone~~

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#11178 Nov 29, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Mousie did you wake up finding out you're now a millionaire?
No but some one in Arizona and Missouri are..
Hope this changes their life in a good way.

Level 3

Location hidden

#11179 Nov 29, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Please just call me Ruby~~
If you're not a troll then I apologize.
But it seems to me you're more hung up on Hal apologizing to
Liz than Liz is.
Perhaps, for all we know, it has been done in private and
it's really none of our business.
I am no troll Rubydoober, the apology is not necessary..It's the principal of the thing. Liz is a nice Lady and Hal is a weasel, for standing her up. He didn't know what to do when Liz called his bluff. He is a Hypocrite.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11180 Nov 29, 2012
Hal Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no troll Rubydoober, the apology is not necessary..It's the principal of the thing. Liz is a nice Lady and Hal is a weasel, for standing her up. He didn't know what to do when Liz called his bluff. He is a Hypocrite.
I could care less~~
I don't care if Hal is Quasimodo's half-brother by marriage once
removed.
You carry on like Liz is the only person who's ever been duped
or played by a hypocrite on topix.
Liz can take care of herself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min OzRitz 1,459,832
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 40 min zazz 98,275
The alphabet (Jun '06) 52 min Princess Hey 1,692
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 62,343
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 8 hr IrulanCorrino99 11
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 10 hr IB DaMann 7,947
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 21 hr Princess Hey 19,229

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages