Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#11141 Nov 27, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they have to do an autopsy on that nutcase to find that out?
What a legacy:
Cause of death~~choked to death on a cockAroach...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/26/autopsy-...

"asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents."

It says he became ill then died. So I guess he choked on his vomit(?)

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#11142 Nov 27, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh! Gag, gag, gagalicious!
Yeah. What a way to go!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11143 Nov 27, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...no LOL I can't say that I have. I've been chased by a turkey. After that I didn't want to get anywhere near it's face.
Have you felt a turkeys face?
I've also been chased by guineas and let me tell you those things are EVIL.
Yes I have felt a turkey's face~~
Did you forget I'm married to Curlie?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11144 Nov 27, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/26/autopsy-...
"asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents."
It says he became ill then died. So I guess he choked on his vomit(?)
G-R-O-S-S~~
It's bad enough having to throw-up, but throwing up cockroaches?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#11145 Nov 27, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have felt a turkey's face~~
Did you forget I'm married to Curlie?
LMAO! I was thinking along the same line when I read your post Ruby. Too funny! I've felt that old bird's face for 28 years now.

:-)

p.s....I just appreciate it more now.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#11146 Nov 27, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
G-R-O-S-S~~
It's bad enough having to throw-up, but throwing up cockroaches?
I don't even want to imagine. If I throw up it never makes me feel better. I'll be sick for hours, usually try to fall asleep.

That really had to be a horrible death, but I'm sorry, what a fool thing to do

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11147 Nov 27, 2012
When is Orlando Topix having their going out of business sale?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11148 Nov 27, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...no LOL I can't say that I have. I've been chased by a turkey. After that I didn't want to get anywhere near it's face.
Have you felt a turkeys face?
I've also been chased by guineas and let me tell you those things are EVIL.
Yes, I have felt a turkey's face~~
I had to take care of a turkey that had been neglected and abused.
He didn't have any feathers but he still had the instinct to fluff
and strut.
It was quite the sight, considering he was naked...

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#11149 Nov 27, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have felt a turkey's face~~
I had to take care of a turkey that had been neglected and abused.
He didn't have any feathers but he still had the instinct to fluff
and strut.
It was quite the sight, considering he was naked...
EXCUSE ME...I know I am running behind but could
you please give me the short version?
Are you speaking of Curlie or a real turkey??????

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11150 Nov 27, 2012
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCUSE ME...I know I am running behind but could
you please give me the short version?
Are you speaking of Curlie or a real turkey??????
I'm talking real turkey~~
Although, I have seen Curlie fluff and strut naked...

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#11151 Nov 27, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking real turkey~~
Although, I have seen Curlie fluff and strut naked...
Lol I knew you would tell the whole story.
I raised a few turkey one time. They are really
dumb. When I would tried to feed them they kept
going after my rings. Had to wear gloves.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11152 Nov 27, 2012
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I knew you would tell the whole story.
I raised a few turkey one time. They are really
dumb. When I would tried to feed them they kept
going after my rings. Had to wear gloves.
I had to take care of a flock of Emu's that were curious
like that.
Even had them go after my earrings.
I found out I could distract them with a mirror.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11153 Nov 27, 2012
What did I miss?

Who's strutting around naked? Curlie or the turkey's?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11154 Nov 27, 2012
I was going to tell you. My son and his ladyfriend broke up so he came back home Sunday. I had a feeling it would never work out, He didn't seem to like her that much in the first place but then to be stuck with her in a strange city 24/7 I just couldn't see happening.

It's kind of weird. Almost like he just went to the store and walked right back in. None of us know any details. Thanksgiving my daughter told me that her Dad hasn't spoke with Josh in weeks and left a forceful message to call one of us. He called his Dad and said they broke up and he would be coming home after Thanksgiving weekend. I find this out Thursday night. Late Saturday night I get a text from him that was just chit chat and never mentions he's coming home. I text back and asked him if he was coming home and when. He never responded. However something was odd with the text, it came thru as a download like when he's on the road traveling. Next day I got his father on the case and he tracked him down. He was just about to enter New York State.
So I'm assuming what happened is two minutes after telling his Dad he was leaving later in the week, he left. He must have because the trip is almost 3 days to drive.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I was thinking along the same line when I read your post Ruby. Too funny! I've felt that old bird's face for 28 years now.
:-)
p.s....I just appreciate it more now.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#11155 Nov 27, 2012
LizW wrote:
I was going to tell you. My son and his ladyfriend broke up so he came back home Sunday. I had a feeling it would never work out, He didn't seem to like her that much in the first place but then to be stuck with her in a strange city 24/7 I just couldn't see happening.
It's kind of weird. Almost like he just went to the store and walked right back in. None of us know any details. Thanksgiving my daughter told me that her Dad hasn't spoke with Josh in weeks and left a forceful message to call one of us. He called his Dad and said they broke up and he would be coming home after Thanksgiving weekend. I find this out Thursday night. Late Saturday night I get a text from him that was just chit chat and never mentions he's coming home. I text back and asked him if he was coming home and when. He never responded. However something was odd with the text, it came thru as a download like when he's on the road traveling. Next day I got his father on the case and he tracked him down. He was just about to enter New York State.
So I'm assuming what happened is two minutes after telling his Dad he was leaving later in the week, he left. He must have because the trip is almost 3 days to drive.
<quoted text>
I'm glad Liz! I'm happy he's home, safe and sound. I know you're relieved.

Don't get me started on boys and their girlfriends. I'll save this for another day. I'm feeling pretty good today and not going spoil it.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11156 Nov 27, 2012
I know really Frigs my Lifes. Good thing the message was only out there for a couple minutes before I caught it.

Yeah I'm friends with all the ex kinfolk. In fact the note was mostly regarding a upcoming baby shower for her daughter. We were all pretty pissed off at the time but the divorce was about 20 years ago, after being mad for about a year we just all kind of forgot about it and moved on. We pose for family pic's together like nothing ever happened. LOL
Ex SIL only has one child and she's having her first baby in a couple months. I can tell already she'll be stalking that baby something silly. Her daughter will probably have to take a restraining order out on her. As soon as she heard about the baby she started knitting. So far she has about 50 hat's with matching booties made for the baby. Not to mentioned bought out most of Pottery Barn Kids.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
DONG,
Lmbo!
That is funny. For some reason I can see that happening lol.
It is nice you're still friends with your ex sister in law...

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Changsha, China

#11157 Nov 27, 2012
Chat? I like watching others chatting. Their stories, expressions, moods, body languages... Almost the most imporant enjoyment in my life...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11158 Nov 28, 2012
Good Morning All

My son in law has been hunting and got about 8 ducks he wants my daughter to cook. My daughter has been gagging just at the thought of cooking ( or eating the duck).

I told her to roast some of the duck and I'm thinking she could do a stir-fry as well. Can't you just stir- fry the meat, add some veggies and then put a little honey on top?

Does anyone have any good duck or roadkill recipes?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11159 Nov 28, 2012
Oh Tribe I never get too involved with my boy's and their GF's. Is your son and the GF who got a place of their own still together?

I had a feeling this move was not going to work out anyway. They were dating for about 2 years but my son never seemed to want her around too much. He'd rather be alone and read a book. He seemed put out if he had to spend any time with her. I just couldn't see him cooped up in a apartment with her.

Zach on the other hand will get all involved with a girl and then out of the blue decide it's over. The main problem with him and girl's is they just don't seem to understand the " over" part.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad Liz! I'm happy he's home, safe and sound. I know you're relieved.
Don't get me started on boys and their girlfriends. I'll save this for another day. I'm feeling pretty good today and not going spoil it.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11160 Nov 28, 2012
LizW wrote:
Oh Tribe I never get too involved with my boy's and their GF's. Is your son and the GF who got a place of their own still together?
I had a feeling this move was not going to work out anyway. They were dating for about 2 years but my son never seemed to want her around too much. He'd rather be alone and read a book. He seemed put out if he had to spend any time with her. I just couldn't see him cooped up in a apartment with her.
Zach on the other hand will get all involved with a girl and then out of the blue decide it's over. The main problem with him and girl's is they just don't seem to understand the " over" part.
<quoted text>
Hal doesn't understand over either Liz, he still gives you hearts and props. He sneaks around with some other names now. Broken Lance is such a stupid name, but look at the source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,460,484
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Black Mom 62,355
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ChromiuMan 7,954
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,236
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,072
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 27,916
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,107

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages