Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#11075 Nov 22, 2012
I hope you all having a happy Thanksgiving.

I'm stuffed....

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11076 Nov 22, 2012
Who is doing black friday shopping?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11077 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone..I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends. Gobble till you Wobble, count your blessings and have a great Holiday.

I made Cov's Shriners corn recipe, but think I put too much butter or cream cheese in it, as I had to double it, but it looks more like corn soup, guess I better take out the instant mashed potatoes.

“Merry Christmas”

Since: Jun 09

Hookerville, GA

#11078 Nov 22, 2012
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone..I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends. Gobble till you Wobble, count your blessings and have a great Holiday.
I made Cov's Shriners corn recipe, but think I put too much butter or cream cheese in it, as I had to double it, but it looks more like corn soup, guess I better take out the instant mashed potatoes.
Add more corn. And drain the corn well. Do not add potatoes. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Race. It's good to see you.

“Merry Christmas”

Hookerville, GA

#11079 Nov 22, 2012
5 doz choc chip cookies made for the cookie monsters that will be here tomorrow. 4 doz. sausage balls made. Will make a veggie tray in the morning, some homemade mac & cheese, my Shriner's corn, and pick up my ham in the morning. Lots of rolls that just need to be popped in the oven. And a pan of dressing to make with some gravy to go on it. Piece of cake.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#11080 Nov 22, 2012
RaceCityUsa wrote:
PUT DOWN THE POTATO FLAKES AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11081 Nov 22, 2012
covcas wrote:
LOL--I got a warning for the post I made to tribe. Told me to avoid using profanity or posting inappropriate material. Hello????? Geez, I'm sorry if wishing someone a wonderful day is offensive. I'm going to go stand in the corner now. Will a 5 minute time out suffice to atone for that terrible post?
Unbelievable what topix will flag after seeing what is posted on
other boards~~WOW!
There's no rhyme or reason to it...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11082 Nov 22, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
I hope you all having a happy Thanksgiving.
I'm stuffed....
Are you stuffed like a turkey?
(couldn't resist)

“Merry Christmas”

Hookerville, GA

#11083 Nov 22, 2012
Little Women with June Allyson is on TCM. One of my favorites by Louisa Mae Alcott. The movie was made in 1949, but is in color.

“Merry Christmas”

Hookerville, GA

#11084 Nov 22, 2012
Amy March is played by Liz Taylor. Bethis played by Margaret O'brien. Janet Leigh plays Meg, Rossana Brazzi plays Prof. Bhaer (wasn't he married to Ingrid Bergman?). Peter Lawford played Laurie. What an outstanding cast. Then came Little Men, and Jo's Boys in the next of the book series. Wonderful, wonderful cast and a great movie. Not quite true to the book, but very close.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11085 Nov 22, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stuffed like a turkey?
(couldn't resist)
LOL yep

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#11086 Nov 22, 2012
Marley wrote:
Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
You too Marley! Hope you and yours had a most happy Thanksgiving!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#11087 Nov 22, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
Who is doing black friday shopping?
No way Jose! I don't do crowds. Hope you and your girls had a wonderful Thanksgiving girly girl.

p.s. I saw a lady at the grocery store with a Thing One and Thing Two T-shirt one. I thought about you.

:-)

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11088 Nov 23, 2012
Good morning everyone~~
Needless to say, I don't do black Friday.
Not me, no way, there's nothing I need that bad.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#11089 Nov 23, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
No way Jose! I don't do crowds. Hope you and your girls had a wonderful Thanksgiving girly girl.
p.s. I saw a lady at the grocery store with a Thing One and Thing Two T-shirt one. I thought about you.
:-)
I thought about going shopping but I only thought about it for a minute. I'm not big on crowds either. I just dont think what litttle I save would be worth it...plus I fell into a turkey idused coma.

Anybody else wearing stretch pants today? LOL.
My mom's pecan pie is to die for and dont even get me started on the dressing. She showed up at my house last night with plates of leftovers- YAY me!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#11090 Nov 23, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
Needless to say, I don't do black Friday.
Not me, no way, there's nothing I need that bad.
I woke up this morning still stuffed from yesterday. I ate wayyyyy to much. Then I still hadn't had pie, so I waited a few minutes (very few) and ate 2 slivers of pie. OMG and I still haven't had a piece of the lemon yet! Anyways my dil came over this am so I went black Friday shopping at Walmart and Kmart. Wasn't busy at all here, that was about 9am, I actually got the couple things I wanted to get (probably because no one else likes what I like), and didn't wait in line to pay at both places. Oh yeah, AND I had front row parking!!!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11091 Nov 23, 2012
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought about going shopping but I only thought about it for a minute. I'm not big on crowds either. I just dont think what litttle I save would be worth it...plus I fell into a turkey idused coma.
Anybody else wearing stretch pants today? LOL.
My mom's pecan pie is to die for and dont even get me started on the dressing. She showed up at my house last night with plates of leftovers- YAY me!
Elastic waisted or draw string pants are the only thing this old bat likes to wear.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#11093 Nov 24, 2012
Good Morning All

My crazy ass went Black Friday shopping. We left here about 8am and came home about 11pm. In between we came home for a hour and rested. Most of the doorbuster deals were sold out before we got to the store. In fact I sent Zach to Target at 9PM Thanksgiving night with a list. He was there right when the store opened and most of those deals were gone before he even located them.
The morning didn't start out well. We went to the first store and I realized I forgot to bring the envelope with the Christmas money. FRIGS!

We went to one department store and had Noah waiting in line while we shopped. I'm not kidding he was in line for over 2 hours. None of the lines were moving at all.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#11094 Nov 24, 2012
I bought a new pair of sweat pants yesterday. I can hardly wait to break them in with my first bleach stain.
I just feel too fancy without bleach or furniture polish on my clothes.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Elastic waisted or draw string pants are the only thing this old bat likes to wear.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#11095 Nov 24, 2012
Larry Hagman passed away yesterday. I was loving seeing him back in the role as JR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min Murphey_Law 490,122
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 56 min RC Hotstuff 1,153,042
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,607
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 3 hr Melanie 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Miles 70,587
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 14 hr Whoah 32
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info