Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#5807 Jun 11, 2012
LizW wrote:
Princess I so agree with you and I'm thankful none of my kids are interested in motorcycles. I have a friend who lost her only child to a motorcycle accident. No way could I deal with something like that.<quoted text>
Cheer up Liz, you aren't all bad. 2- the contrary. What you need is a day off>and out to celebrate you. Forget everyone and concentrate on your well being for once.

Live it up girl!

Take a ride on the wild side.

<pats Hal on head>

“If you want a Friend ???”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be a Friend...

#5808 Jun 11, 2012
Thanks "JC".Sorry about that.Thats the two bikes he had.I hated both of them.To all Harley lovers Im not totally against them if thats what you love but against when it comes to my children.I want my children alive and in one piece.So go for it and ride like the wind.Please be careful while riding free.LOL..Helmets on please,turn off radio and listen,watch,be safe..Thanks for the compliment.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5809 Jun 11, 2012
Princess did you cause any major traffic jams on your walk today?
Princess Hey wrote:
Thanks "JC".Sorry about that.Thats the two bikes he had.I hated both of them.To all Harley lovers Im not totally against them if thats what you love but against when it comes to my children.I want my children alive and in one piece.So go for it and ride like the wind.Please be careful while riding free.LOL..Helmets on please,turn off radio and listen,watch,be safe..Thanks for the compliment.

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#5810 Jun 11, 2012
I sure hope not.LOL.maybe that was what I was hearing all the screeching sounds.LOL nah only kidding..I do get alot of looks.Makes me feel good.I am all for it.Just wait untill I reach my goal then I will turn heads..I can hardly wait too.How are you doing Liz?? Boy I sure do miss "BL".He is a cracker jack.I love playing with him.Sure he will be back soon.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5811 Jun 11, 2012
LizW wrote:
Missy that barn looks like the one right across the street from my daughter's house. If you look out her windows all you see is the barn and miles of cornfields.
Teenage boys are a trip. A few months ago this Dad of a football player ( Dad is a college prof) got arrested on I'm not sure how many charges of child endangerment. Apparently his son had some boy's over to watch a movie. Dad went to bed and the boy's brought out the booze. Dad kept checking on the kids until around midnight. Next thing he knew he was being woken up by the police and being arrested.
That sucks!<quoted text>
We had storms here all morning. I love listening to the thunder.

That would be awful to be arrested for something you never knew about. Bet that Dad won't be allowing anymore sleep overs. My oldest one and a few of his friends decided to skip school one day. Hubby and I were both at work. My hubby got home and busted the party up. He was so mad he called the other kids parents and made them come and get them. I think several boys were grounded for months over that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5812 Jun 11, 2012
LizW wrote:
Missy that barn looks like the one right across the street from my daughter's house. If you look out her windows all you see is the barn and miles of cornfields.
Teenage boys are a trip. A few months ago this Dad of a football player ( Dad is a college prof) got arrested on I'm not sure how many charges of child endangerment. Apparently his son had some boy's over to watch a movie. Dad went to bed and the boy's brought out the booze. Dad kept checking on the kids until around midnight. Next thing he knew he was being woken up by the police and being arrested.
That sucks!<quoted text>
Does your daughter live in the country? That's our barn in Michigan. Its the one that is to damaged to repair. The foundation is bad. Makes me sad that someday we will be having it tore down.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5813 Jun 11, 2012
Oh Boy Princess there will be big problems on the KY roads when you reach your goal. We'll be hearing about you on CNN then.

I've been mopping up water from my AC unit today. I need to get a repairman here to look at the hose. I had the same problem last year.

Don't you worry I bet Hal will be back in a couple of days and be playing the word games again.
Princess Hey wrote:
I sure hope not.LOL.maybe that was what I was hearing all the screeching sounds.LOL nah only kidding..I do get alot of looks.Makes me feel good.I am all for it.Just wait untill I reach my goal then I will turn heads..I can hardly wait too.How are you doing Liz?? Boy I sure do miss "BL".He is a cracker jack.I love playing with him.Sure he will be back soon.

Level 4

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5814 Jun 11, 2012
LizW wrote:
Oh Boy Princess there will be big problems on the KY roads when you reach your goal. We'll be hearing about you on CNN then.
I've been mopping up water from my AC unit today. I need to get a repairman here to look at the hose. I had the same problem last year.
Don't you worry I bet Hal will be back in a couple of days and be playing the word games again. <quoted text>
I really think you should hook up with Hal, I mean the guy lives close to you. Stop teasing him and invite him over.

It's just my opinion, but I think Hal has some cash stashed away, like me. I wonder if he has a boat too?. BTW, I don't own the plane, but I can use it any time from the Marathon airport, so don't make me mad Liz, or I will visit you.:)

Level 4

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5815 Jun 11, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was really very, very nice of you Sara12. You are always so kind and thoughtful. It is a pleasure just to know you, bless you.
Why thank you very much!:) I have my momments.

The pleasure is all mine I'm sure, knowng you...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5816 Jun 11, 2012
Speaking of storms , Zach plays on a softball team every Monday night. They've had 4 games so far and all have been rained out. All day if was warm and sunny here. He just left for the game and it's getting dark and I hear thunder. I hope the rain holds off so they at least get to play this game.

OMG the guy who was arrested was all over the local news. Although the coverage was more about " if it happened to him it could happen to you". A few summers ago they were putting parents names in the paper who's kids had booze at their grads parties. Most cases it was after the "grown up" party ended the kids sat around the fire pit and brought the booze out. Damn when I was in high school ( back in the 1800's) we never had problems like that.
Same thing with college dorms. They have security guards and not just student RA's check everyone who comes in and out during the evening hours. When I was in school you could have a beer tap right in your suite.

Missy does the your barn have doors on it or are they just opened in the pic? Yes, daughter lives in a very rural area. Cows and cornfields all around. It would drive me crazy.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
We had storms here all morning. I love listening to the thunder.
That would be awful to be arrested for something you never knew about. Bet that Dad won't be allowing anymore sleep overs. My oldest one and a few of his friends decided to skip school one day. Hubby and I were both at work. My hubby got home and busted the party up. He was so mad he called the other kids parents and made them come and get them. I think several boys were grounded for months over that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5817 Jun 11, 2012
LizW wrote:
Speaking of storms , Zach plays on a softball team every Monday night. They've had 4 games so far and all have been rained out. All day if was warm and sunny here. He just left for the game and it's getting dark and I hear thunder. I hope the rain holds off so they at least get to play this game.
OMG the guy who was arrested was all over the local news. Although the coverage was more about " if it happened to him it could happen to you". A few summers ago they were putting parents names in the paper who's kids had booze at their grads parties. Most cases it was after the "grown up" party ended the kids sat around the fire pit and brought the booze out. Damn when I was in high school ( back in the 1800's) we never had problems like that.
Same thing with college dorms. They have security guards and not just student RA's check everyone who comes in and out during the evening hours. When I was in school you could have a beer tap right in your suite.
Missy does the your barn have doors on it or are they just opened in the pic? Yes, daughter lives in a very rural area. Cows and cornfields all around. It would drive me crazy.<quoted text>
There are doors that slide on the barn. We have never tried to close them. I am afraid to go in there, it's not very safe. I love living in the Country, but I want to be close to the city. You can always jump in your vehicle and run to the mall.

I would never let any of my kids friends drink alcohol in my house. Here if one gets drunk and gets in a accident and you supplied the alcohol you get charged with murder. Same thing with drugs if someone sells drugs to someone and they over dose and die they get charged with drug induced homicide.

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#5818 Jun 11, 2012
So Liz you dont like te country??I like it as much as it likes me,LOL.No I do like country just not boomdocks,LOL.Now if I was with the man of my dreams then yes I would take him out as far as we could get.Nah no traffic jams.Just have to wait and see.Hey I could be on the news.You never can tell.Just keep a watch on Ky news.LOL.have a good one and yack at ya later..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5819 Jun 12, 2012
Good Morning All

Frigs my AC. Right now my laundry room is doubling as a swimming pool. My brother is suppose to come over today and see if he can fix it, if not I'll have to call the repairman.

I have a appt today to get my hair cut and highlighted. It's way overdue.

Now Princess I like the country for a visit but I don't think I could get use to living in the middle of nowhere unless maybe it was on the lake.
I was live in the suburbs and I'm about 15 min's from 2 malls, 4 Walmart's and about 5 Wegman's.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5820 Jun 12, 2012
I know the laws are the same here. The problem is the kids do it without the parents knowledge. Grad time here the police are really out looking for the parties.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are doors that slide on the barn. We have never tried to close them. I am afraid to go in there, it's not very safe. I love living in the Country, but I want to be close to the city. You can always jump in your vehicle and run to the mall.
I would never let any of my kids friends drink alcohol in my house. Here if one gets drunk and gets in a accident and you supplied the alcohol you get charged with murder. Same thing with drugs if someone sells drugs to someone and they over dose and die they get charged with drug induced homicide.

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#5821 Jun 12, 2012
Good morning friends.I know what you mean Liz.I do not like the boomdocks but out a little I wouldnt mind.Unless like I said had the man of my dreams and take him away with me.LOL.Now that would be a different story.I live in a great spot,Close to town its in walking distance,and alot of traffic.I dont like too much quietness,LOL.All is good here so gonna get me some walking in soon.Hope all of you guys have a great day.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5822 Jun 12, 2012
How was your walk today Princess?
Is it raining there? It was pouring here this morning but I still think there was more water on my laundry room floor than outside. It's the water tank and not the AC. I'm hoping it can be fixed.

Can you see my avatar yet? It's a pic of my 5th husband ( or maybe 4th I get them all mixed up)
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning friends.I know what you mean Liz.I do not like the boomdocks but out a little I wouldnt mind.Unless like I said had the man of my dreams and take him away with me.LOL.Now that would be a different story.I live in a great spot,Close to town its in walking distance,and alot of traffic.I dont like too much quietness,LOL.All is good here so gonna get me some walking in soon.Hope all of you guys have a great day.

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#5823 Jun 12, 2012
I like that picture LIz.Cool..Yes I got my walking in today.It mist of rain while I walked but nothing major.It felt pretty good.I know how you feel about the water tank,been there plenty of times.Hope you get it looked at soon.Costing money right,and it leaking.Or its just a leak from the tank?Thats not good.Hope your night goes good.Mine is okay.Feeling a little lonely.:o( It will be okay..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5824 Jun 12, 2012
Hi Princess. Sorry you're having a lonely night. Cheer up tomorrow is a new day.

The water tank is finally fixed..........but still a soaked mess down there. I'll finish cleaning it tomorrow.

LOL..........The guy in my avatar is the one who built my daughter's house. The pic is from the early 1800's.
Princess Hey wrote:
I like that picture LIz.Cool..Yes I got my walking in today.It mist of rain while I walked but nothing major.It felt pretty good.I know how you feel about the water tank,been there plenty of times.Hope you get it looked at soon.Costing money right,and it leaking.Or its just a leak from the tank?Thats not good.Hope your night goes good.Mine is okay.Feeling a little lonely.:o( It will be okay..

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#5825 Jun 12, 2012
Liz ,
That guy is kinda spooky looking...

I hope he isn't the ghost under the stairs.

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#5826 Jun 12, 2012
Yes Liz a new tomorrow always brings a brighter day. Its all good.Those moods hit me every once in a while they will pass.Cant be up all the time right? I try but it still comes sneaking in.You know.Glad you got that tank fixed.Thats so cool about the picture.Good history.He still looks handsome.Maybe a little sneaky looking but hey thats the adventure about men like that.Call him out if you know his name if he is that ghost and see if he will speak to ya??That would be neat..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 min Not the Pie 22,970
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Into The Night 59,519
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min woodtick57 1,383,620
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min Murphey_Law 513,245
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 18,980
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 7 hr zazz 25,560
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) 14 hr Joy Crews 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages