Car jumps Orange Avenue curb, kills man strolling on sidewalk w...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Norman Benzing climbed tall mountains, sailed to far-off islands and bicycled across the country -- twice.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Public Record

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 12, 2007
 
Let the record speakfor itself

48-2007-CT-011122-O
TRAFFIC CRIMINAL CITATION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2004-CF-016183-O
FELONY
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2005-CF-003345-O
FELONY
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2002-MM-002780-O
MISDEMEANOR
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2005-MM-001145-O
MISDEMEANOR
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2006-TR-061432-O
TRAFFIC CIVIL INFRACTION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2007-CT-008194-O
TRAFFIC CRIMINAL CITATION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2006-TR-088388-O
TRAFFIC CIVIL INFRACTION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2006-CF-009778-O
FELONY
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2001-MM-018296-O
MISDEMEANOR
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2007-MM-002791-O
MISDEMEANOR
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2007-CF-003694-O
FELONY
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT

48-2006-TR-088386-O
TRAFFIC CIVIL INFRACTION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
Public Record

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 12, 2007
 
Public Record wrote:
Let the record speakfor itself
48-2007-CT-011122-O
TRAFFIC CRIMINAL CITATION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2004-CF-016183-O
FELONY
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2005-CF-003345-O
FELONY
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2002-MM-002780-O
MISDEMEANOR
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2005-MM-001145-O
MISDEMEANOR
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2006-TR-061432-O
TRAFFIC CIVIL INFRACTION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2007-CT-008194-O
TRAFFIC CRIMINAL CITATION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2006-TR-088388-O
TRAFFIC CIVIL INFRACTION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2006-CF-009778-O
FELONY
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2001-MM-018296-O
MISDEMEANOR
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2007-MM-002791-O
MISDEMEANOR
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2007-CF-003694-O
FELONY
BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
48-2006-TR-088386-O
TRAFFIC CIVIL INFRACTION BRAGG, SARA JANE DEFENDANT
Here's more> she has violations allover the state

BRAGG, SARA JANE Defendant 49 2007 MM 001196 0001 MM
STATE OF FLORIDA Plaintiff
CM 07 MM 001196 0001 05/08/07 Osceola County Misdemeanor CT
BRAGG, SARA JANE Defendant

49 2007 TR 027240 0001 TT
STATE OF FLORIDA Plaintiff
C 07 TT 027240 0001 05/21/07 Osceola County Traffic Court
Mighk

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 12, 2007
 
Folks should not get too worked up about the fact that she has not be charged yet. If you want to see justice, you don't want the police to be too quick with the charges. If they charge her with something minor, they'll have a much harder time coming back to charge her with something more serious. If they charge her with something serious but without adequate evidence, they risk losing that way too. Patience, people; dilligence is required to make the correct charge.
BLANTONA1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 12, 2007
 
Mighk wrote:
Folks should not get too worked up about the fact that she has not be charged yet. If you want to see justice, you don't want the police to be too quick with the charges. If they charge her with something minor, they'll have a much harder time coming back to charge her with something more serious. If they charge her with something serious but without adequate evidence, they risk losing that way too. Patience, people; dilligence is required to make the correct charge.
She is in jail on a vop no bond status. She isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The cops have time to make sure they have their ducks in a row.

Such a shame, sounds like a great guy...my condolances to the family
Cyrus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 13, 2007
 
michael wrote:
This is what Society gets for letting people arrested 18 times on the street!
People, you need to get on these judges faces and make them accountable and also change the law to make it impossible for repeat offenders of the law to be out on the street. Wake up people!
They will tell you that our jails aren't big enough for all the offenders. And don't say build more jails because that won't work either. Crime must be reversed.
E Vey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 15, 2008
 
February 15th and she has been arrested .
Charge/Court Case Number: Vehicular Homicide
07407456
Charge/Court Case Number: Dui Manslaughter
07407456
Charge/Court Case Number: Driving W/lic. Susp.-W/death/serious Inj.
07407456
Charge/Court Case Number: Leaving A Scene Of An Accident With Death
07407456
Godsgirl

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Feb 15, 2008
 
E Vey wrote:
February 15th and she has been arrested .
Charge/Court Case Number: Vehicular Homicide
07407456
Charge/Court Case Number: Dui Manslaughter
07407456
Charge/Court Case Number: Driving W/lic. Susp.-W/death/serious Inj.
07407456
Charge/Court Case Number: Leaving A Scene Of An Accident With Death
07407456
Norm was my first boss right out of high school. I was shocked when this happend to such a nice man. My prayers are still with his family.
Brandy

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Nov 6, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She is my first cousin and my best friend growing up. She is serving her time and takes complete responsibility for her actions. She never makes excuses for what she has done. She has to live with this everyday of her life behind bars without her children. She does deserve to be there, but she knows this too. Sara has had a life like no girl should eve have to endure. I won't get into any details but there is a sad story to every side. I feel terrible for the family of the victim but I also feel for those 2 beautiful children who will never have there mommy again. It's a sad case all around.
Danielle

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 7, 2012
 
Brandy wrote:
She is my first cousin and my best friend growing up. She is serving her time and takes complete responsibility for her actions. She never makes excuses for what she has done. She has to live with this everyday of her life behind bars without her children. She does deserve to be there, but she knows this too. Sara has had a life like no girl should eve have to endure. I won't get into any details but there is a sad story to every side. I feel terrible for the family of the victim but I also feel for those 2 beautiful children who will never have there mommy again. It's a sad case all around.


Hi my name is Danielle r. I currently live in Virginia Sarah and I were friends she was a great person who did not deserve what she got...it was a mistake... She was not a killer only a woman who had to go get her kids cause no one else was there to go get them...her kids are still you g and so is she 15years was like taking the rest of her life away I understand a mans life was lost but u call that justification taking away hers for 15 years.....I saw no justice in that.....now two beautiful kids have done nothing have been sentenced with her..I was in jail with her for a long time...she regrets what she did everyday.... I love you Sarah I will never forget u...
Danielle

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 7, 2012
 
LETS_SEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see it?!?! Where is the pictures of the dirty skank!!?!?!
Shut the he'll up who do u think u r u don't her bitch
Danielle

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 7, 2012
 
UF ALUM wrote:
What a tragedy. I hope this woman recieves the maximum sentence for this.
She was a mother of two...those kids don't have a chance at a good upbringing. What a waste of life.
Just to let u know the kids are being taking care of and they will have a good life
danielle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jun 4, 2013
 
Danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the he'll up who do u think u r u don't her bitch
um I happen to know her very very well sweety.... Grow up there are like fifty people on here talking cash shit and IM like the only other person to say something good about her because I care about her I happen to love her. She is a strong person...so stop trying to make this about you sweety...and if U got to talk shit y don't you talk shit to the ppl talking shit about her..... Geesh...children

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min harmonious 1,033,593
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 55 min BREND 478,225
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,928
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,727
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,789
Curse of the OJ lawyers (Jul '11) 2 hr Squincher 10
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr True Words 2,616
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr RaceCityUsa 17,324
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••