Review: Global Motorwerks LLC

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DANGER WILL ROBINSON

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Aug 24, 2013
Be very careful when dealing with this motorcycle dealership. Patrick Torre, the General Manager (and owner of the dealership) is a convicted felon. His felonies were for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from innocent victims. He can and will do it again--once a scammer always a scammer.
Round 2

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2014
Yup..He is being investigated right now for more scams there at this dealership.
Pat Torre wears a dress

Orlando, FL

#3 Mar 17, 2014
Patrick Torre is one of THE most lowest scums this planet has to offer! And that's putting it lightly! His wife Irma Torre and so called friend Lalani Ochoada, just to name a few, and the ones that are among his circle is just as bad!

Hey Pat.. If your reading this.. I got something for ya!!
Frank

Orlando, FL

#5 Mar 25, 2014
Let's not forget his buddy Vince who is currently running the new shop at that location. It's a new shop at that location but still part of the crooked crew there! Stay away!!
Will

Orlando, FL

#6 May 24, 2014
So after Pat scammed a lot of people in Orlando and got fired from Seminole Harley because the dealer was catching bad publicity he manages to get a job a Lakeland Harley. Be careful if you ever decide to buy from that dealer.
Mike

Lawndale, CA

#7 Jul 14, 2014
Frank wrote:
Let's not forget his buddy Vince who is currently running the new shop at that location. It's a new shop at that location but still part of the crooked crew there! Stay away!!
Which new location new shop?
Melanie

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2014
Beware of Speed City Cycles. I thought I was purchasing a motorcycle from them as Global Werks. I find out after a year that it was never registered and we can't get a title. Vince and everyone involved knew what was happening and did nothing. These type of people deserve to rot in prison. Stealing my hard earned money. I can't trade it in or ride it. It's useless and so are they. Do not buy anything from them!! No matter what name they're operating under.
jeepgirl325

Deland, FL

#9 Jan 8, 2015
My fiancé bought a motorcycle from global motor werks in Orlando on 11 5 2013. When he went in Oct 2014 to have the registration renewed there was a hold. What we found out was the bike was originally owned by a person in St. Cloud she placed a lien on the title because she took her bike to them for consignment and when they sold it to my fiancé they never notified her that they sold the bike. Of course a year has gone by he lost the bill of sale in our move and now he cannot register or title the bike. He will end up losing the 8000.00 he paid and she will get her bike back. She has an attorney and they are going full force. This man is the lowest of the lows and needs to pay. This has nothing to do with my fiancé he is an innocent vict I'm of the SCAM. But he will lose everything. We don't know where to go from here. Are we out everything????
Patstillscamming

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Jan 13, 2015
Pat is, and always has been, a scam artist. Are you people talking to his probation officer?
Patstillscamming

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Jan 13, 2015
Pat's Department of Corrections number is X67881, look him up in the FL Dept of Corrections Supervised Population lookup tool with that number or his first and last name. For what it's worth that page also shows his home address.
Scamalamadingdon g

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Jan 14, 2015
Somone needs to pay Pat a visit at his home.
Tornadopatonthem ove

Plant City, FL

#13 Apr 22, 2015
Patrick John Torre and his band of Merry Men are no longer at Lakeland Harley Davidson. They all have moved further North to Horse country. Polk county is now breathing a sigh of relief.
Tornadopatonthem ove

Plant City, FL

#14 Apr 22, 2015
Will wrote:
So after Pat scammed a lot of people in Orlando and got fired from Seminole Harley because the dealer was catching bad publicity he manages to get a job a Lakeland Harley. Be careful if you ever decide to buy from that dealer.
Gone on to someone new. Lakeland is rid of him.
Moveonandgetalif e

Maitland, FL

#15 Apr 24, 2015
Tornadopatonthemove wrote:
<quoted text>
Gone on to someone new. Lakeland is rid of him.
Maybe everyone should open their eyes and see the"real world". Global motorwerks and its current employees have no real work to do all day other than file complaints and harass people. Not sure how they even still have the doors open over there...umm illegal income transactions perhaps. God ppl there are so many more important things in the world Get over it.... Move on and enjoy your families( never know when that can be taken away in the blink of an eye). Let's just say" global motorwerks are no Angels.they all forgot how they actually got there!!!!!
TSHarley

Winter Springs, FL

#16 May 26, 2015
jeepgirl325 - I reached out to you several times over several months to try and discuss the scenario on the bike. I know you live in the SC city limits and you are avoiding me. Make this right and turn over my bike. Just because a fradulent company sold you a stolen bike, does not make it yours to keep. If you borrowed the money for the bike, the fraud case will clear you of the responsibility to pay for a stolen bike. Make this right. God bless
pattorrefraud_in fo

Winter Springs, FL

#17 Jun 10, 2015
FYI - he's now at Brandon Harley. A simple google search of "pat torre staff" and *POOF*, a google image of his mug with a new Harley shirt on it. Another 60 seconds of searching local HD stealerships, and *voila*, his ugly mug shows up on the Brandon site on the sales staff page. Show them you will boycott their store for this stupidity. Visit pattorrefraud.info for more information.
Patscam

Tampa, FL

#18 Jun 16, 2015
After leaving lakeland hd he started working at ocala hd, he got fired 2 weeks later, I guess they found out about his criminal record, now he's working at Brandon hd, he's running out of places to work at.
pattorrefraud_in fo

Winter Springs, FL

#19 Jul 15, 2015
With a reputation like his, how the heck do these idiot dealers keep putting him in a sales management positions? Do these people NOT do a detailed background check on their employees? A whopping 2 minutes of searching on Google can turn up more info than you can shake a stick at, which in most cases is better than what these fly-by-night companies can provide for a hundred bux.(shaking my head)
Patislockedup

Tampa, FL

#20 Apr 22, 2016
Pat Torre got arrested on 4/20/16 , check the orange county jail website, with up to 3.5 million bond I hope he rots in jail for a long long time.
Timewoundsallhee ls

Apopka, FL

#21 Apr 24, 2016
To all who follow the life and times of pat torre karma is a bitch
You all loved reaping benifits....... It all comes out in the end
Enjoy your days... Never know what's waiting around the corner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,339
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,416
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl 4 hr barTENDER 2
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 14 hr Thats Right 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 19,107
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 12,684

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages