Ginn fights lawsuit, other woes

Bobby Ginn launched colorful fireworks in the Bahamas this summer to help that island nation celebrate its Independence Day. Read more
VAD

Mount Pleasant, SC

#563 Feb 1, 2009
I am trying to obtain a list of people who were recommended to finance with Bank of America when purchasing in Cobblestone. If you are in this situation and feel that predatory lending practices were used please email me at vdemsheck@bellsouth.net. I am trying to obtain a list for an attorney who may take this case on a contingency basis.
taxes

AOL

#564 Feb 20, 2009
FYI - the town is cutting taxes up to 75% just for writing them a letter. taxes went from 7K to 1500 just like that.....hocus pocus......thats some fn magic trick!
a r ramos

Kissimmee, FL

#565 Mar 7, 2009
you realtors are all the same. make big bucks when the market is going up, sell your clients anything you can that makes you money and then you turn around and blame someone else. if your so clever then why didn't you see it coming. the developer's not there to look after yours or the buyer's interest. "caveat-emptor". you probably don't even know what that means,5 days at real estate school and you think you're an expert in real estate. the reason you and your cronies lost money is you becuse you got gready. i think it serves you and them right. the last thing you deserve is some sort of bail out.
Realtor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely spot on and I hate it when people comment about what they know nothing about, unless you know the whole story you are completely in the dark, there is no doubt people's lives are being ruined by Fraud committed by many but orchestrated by Ginn.
Just to update people 2 Law Suits were filed last week and Ginn has 90 days to pay up otherwise he will be in big trouble, watch this space.
captainkid28

Centereach, NY

#566 Mar 29, 2009
will the recent take over by linger longer/reynaolds plantation and another company, of the reunion and hammock resorts result in lowering the carrying cost of condos? I was interested in purchasing a condo for 125,000 in reunion. Thank god I did my resarch. I found that the CDD was about 2500 a year. taxes about 4500 a year. HOA of 386 a month. I never looked into the membership fees. any advise is appreciated.
Reunion-Screwed

Kissimmee, FL

#567 Apr 3, 2009
cladhan wrote:
we are considering buying a condo at reunion priced at $210000 seems cheap but am somewhat alarmed at messages, will this development be completed or should we wait for ginn to go bankrupt and pick up one of the vacant ginn condos
The condos are ALL empty. We were just there last week. Let the prices come in on the condos. I am betting they will get to 50K for a 3/2 before its all over.

Ginn Reunion membership is 570/mo and 30/round fee for a round of golf if you are a member. For your guests, well that is 110 each. The resort should provide something for the members so that members can invite potential buyers into the property.
captainkid28

Wading River, NY

#568 Apr 10, 2009
Reunion-Screwed wrote:
<quoted text>
The condos are ALL empty. We were just there last week. Let the prices come in on the condos. I am betting they will get to 50K for a 3/2 before its all over.
Ginn Reunion membership is 570/mo and 30/round fee for a round of golf if you are a member. For your guests, well that is 110 each. The resort should provide something for the members so that members can invite potential buyers into the property.
560 a month is insane. that 6700 a year on top of taxes, HOA fees and mortgage. none of these things are going to move till incidentals, taxes, and fees come way down.
MARC

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#569 Apr 12, 2009
MHL wrote:
<quoted text>
go to www.ginnlawsuit.com - you can get all the contact info you need.
Can someone get me info. on any lawsuits against Ginn for there proprty in Cobblestone Park in Blythewood, SC ? Thank you. My email address is saveumoney@comcast.net
imploder

Pooler, GA

#570 Apr 20, 2009
MARC wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone get me info. on any lawsuits against Ginn for there proprty in Cobblestone Park in Blythewood, SC ? Thank you. My email address is saveumoney@comcast.net
Try bankslayer@gmail.com
Frank

Prattville, AL

#572 Apr 30, 2009
Land Fraud Bahamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Confidential Informant:
I canít begin to tell you how delighted I am to have found you. I have been monitoring this forum for quite some time. I live in West End, Grand Bahama - home of the GINN SUR MER...this is Bobbyís real ego trip development.
My family has lived in West End since 1818 and needless to say the land was stolen from us during British rule. It was all a scam and we have the docs to prove it. The same scam the Brits used then was shared with Bobby and his frat boys on how to do it again when they prepared Agreement for Purchase and Sale contract with the Sammons Organization. This time they left out one minor detail which I canít divulge and now they are in a legal quagmire they canít get out. The case is before the Bahamian Supreme Court and the document is now part of the public record.
I currently reside in West End and I have proof like you that Ginn is one of the most corrupt companies in America...they are the ENRON of real estate. My family has a case before the Bahamas Supreme Court that would blow your mind. We can prove deception, withholding of material facts and fraud. The evidence we have is so overwhelming it should be a movie. I understand you must hold to your evidence just make scanned copies put it on a CD and leave it a bank safe deposit box. I can assure you that Ginn is in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act along with the Sammons Organization based in Dallas, TX who is very much linked to the case.
Other than what I have said so far I can divulge more than that. If you wish contact me in confidence I have scanned copies of the lawsuit and would be delighted to email you a couple of pages to read. My email is landfraud@gmail.com - I hope to hear from you soon and one day put Ginn away for good.
Land Fraud
Do you still work for the GINN Company.
I am a Lic Florida Realtor who closed 3 construction to perm loans and have not been paid my commission for Ginn Liefstyles. The Real Estate Department has closed and that is the excuse I get. This is ridiculous since the builder has been paid and Ginn collected its 2% on slab.
I am the only one getting screwed. Can you give me a contact number in the legal department in Hammock Beach?
Any other ideas on how I can collect my money?
Menda

Melbourne, FL

#573 May 7, 2009
VAD wrote:
I am trying to obtain a list of people who were recommended to finance with Bank of America when purchasing in Cobblestone. If you are in this situation and feel that predatory lending practices were used please email me at vdemsheck@bellsouth.net. I am trying to obtain a list for an attorney who may take this case on a contingency basis.
Contact me anytime at mendajs@wildblue.net
MJBS

Melbourne, FL

#574 May 7, 2009
Columbia wrote:
I have property in Cobblestone Park a Ginn Property in SC. We have two lots that are worth NOTHING! I am looking for other Cobblestone property owners that are in the same boat. There are currently 40 or more foreclosed properties and 60 in the process. The property development has been turned over to Lingerlonger properties, I unsure the future of the property now. Again, please reply to this blog if you have property in Cobblestone and in the same situation.
Part of our problem is we paid for a golf course lot and now it isn't a golf course lot - so worthless. Any class actions filed?
HTO

United States

#575 May 7, 2009
MJBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of our problem is we paid for a golf course lot and now it isn't a golf course lot - so worthless. Any class actions filed?
We are in the same situation. Paid $259,000 for a golf course lot and are now being told it is worthless and will never get back close to that level. Financed through Ginn Financial and of course appraised at the purchase price. Not to mention ongoing HOA fees and quarterly assessments. Looking for a solution that will not ruin our credit.
plk

Windermere, FL

#576 May 9, 2009
does any one have any info on recission? we bought from an individual through a ginn salesman.
Hilton

Albuquerque, NM

#577 May 16, 2009
Let me know if any of you would like any information. I have been maintaining a blog for Ginn victims at www.ginnlawsuit.blogspot.com .
The Bankslayer

Atlanta, GA

#578 May 26, 2009
The Bankslayer is extremely pleased to report that at long last a proposed class action lawsuit against the Ginn Company was filed in the U.S, District Court for the Middle District of Florida on Tuesday.19th May.2009.

This complaint charges the Ginn Company (and subsidiaries), its financial partner, Lubert-Adler, as well as Fifth Third Bank, SunTrust Mortgage, and Wachovia Bank with complicity.between the Defendants and their officers, agents, employees and associates. It also clearly outlines secret relationships that were put in place throughout the entire transactions from marketing and sales, to appraisal, loan origination, lending and closing.

If you wish to read the full 60 page filing then please copy & Paste the following into your browser.

http://www.gotoby.com/UserFiles/Ginn%20Class%...

This document contains the full complaint and outlines very cleary the full extent of the claim.

I can also report that the new York Times has also written a substantial article on The Ginn Company which can be viewed through this link.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/24/business/24...

I am sure you will find that both the complaint and the New York Times write up makes for very interesting reading and I look forward to hearing your comments.

The bankslayer.
The Bankslayer

Atlanta, GA

#579 May 26, 2009
If anybody would like to contact the bankslayer directly then please contact me at thebankslayer@gmail.com
Howdy

Palmetto, FL

#580 May 27, 2009
Bankslayer - how would others join the class action?
TheDrunkenJedi

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#581 Jun 9, 2009
Hilton wrote:
Let me know if any of you would like any information. I have been maintaining a blog for Ginn victims at www.ginnlawsuit.blogspot.com .
Hey, Weiner...

just a heads-up, you know when everything was going well at Tesoro? When you used to show up like you owned the place? Did you know that damned near EVERY employee there would laugh behind your back? Man, you should have been around when Congdon would rip on you!

Oh so sorry you can't erase this comment like you did on your blog.

By the way...I like how you have "Ginn victims" in there...how poetic.
Hilton

Boca Raton, FL

#583 Jun 10, 2009
TheDrunkenJedi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Weiner...
just a heads-up, you know when everything was going well at Tesoro? When you used to show up like you owned the place? Did you know that damned near EVERY employee there would laugh behind your back? Man, you should have been around when Congdon would rip on you!
Oh so sorry you can't erase this comment like you did on your blog.
By the way...I like how you have "Ginn victims" in there...how poetic.
Hey Drunkard,
I actually never knew things were ever going well at Tesoro.
Sober C3PO

Pooler, GA

#584 Jun 14, 2009
Hilton has Napoleon Syndrome, he thinks he is a big shot but really he is a pathetic little man. He took $3,000 off a close friend of mine promising he would get him a Dee-in-lieu of course he never did. If this was the right thing to do why didn't he do it for himself. Apparently he did this to many people who have had no results. Now he has been kicked out of the office he has moved on and is still trying to get money from people. He has committed multiple mortgage fraud himself, he bought a condo in Reunion and never made one mortgage payment, what a two faced loser and you thought Bobby was bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Agents of Corruption 1,207,206
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min SpaceBlues 52,375
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min marce-encore 494,610
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Doug77 12,272
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 71,477
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 17,507
News Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 10 hr Lon Spector 334
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]