Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain + Sign this Petition

Full story: ConcreteLoop

On Sun., Feb. 26, 17-year-old Trayvon "Trey" Martin was visiting his father at his home in The Retreat at Twin Lakes, a gated community in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando, Florida.
Comments
4,721 - 4,731 of 4,731 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2013
First Prev
of 237
Next Last
If Trayvons dad

Weimar, TX

#5139 Jun 30, 2013
was white would he still be an african american? I understand that you take your fathers name and race but only black people will still say black.
I knew this whole thing was ignorant when they called zimmerman white and white only.
ONLY a white person can be racist and you know who's fault that is... white people. White people have really done some dumb shit. Sometimes as a white guy I have to shake my head. We are the cause of this all, and do it to win a non white crowd over.
Pick out the white person who seems racist so you look better.
If only us white folks would understand IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO, YOU ARE RACIST... and thats from us "whiteys" sticking are heads in the sand instead saying something about it.
We have to start acting bullied like every other race and throw the race card out everytime until its annoying too.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#5140 Jun 30, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, I weigh 110 lbs and have never gorged myself like the Zimmermans do. I think you klan members all have gigantic rumps and take offense that we've noticed 'zim's' girth that rivals your's;D
I have to wonder why people are so focused on Zimmermans weight. I weigh 120 btw, but still not understanding why weight has anything to do with the situation.

I do realize that when people feel defeated they resort to verbally attacking someone and name calling, which seems to be the case with some of the comments that are made in these forums.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5141 Jun 30, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to wonder why people are so focused on Zimmermans weight. I weigh 120 btw, but still not understanding why weight has anything to do with the situation.
I do realize that when people feel defeated they resort to verbally attacking someone and name calling, which seems to be the case with some of the comments that are made in these forums.
LOL, so what's your point with including the weight of one of your legs in the post?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#5142 Jun 30, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can wonder why your bigot friends picked on Rachel's weight while you're at it. People that get as obese as Zimmerman and his wife are greedy, lazy slobs. Rachel is NOWHERE NEAR the Zimmerman's weight. It's not from feeling defeated by anything, it's the truth.
Go shoot someone..you know you want to;)

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#5143 Jun 30, 2013
This forum is totally useless. Nothing but personal attacks by idiots.
common sense

France

#5144 Jun 30, 2013
If Trayvons dad wrote:
was white would he still be an african american? I understand that you take your fathers name and race but only black people will still say black.
I knew this whole thing was ignorant when they called zimmerman white and white only.
ONLY a white person can be racist and you know who's fault that is... white people. White people have really done some dumb shit. Sometimes as a white guy I have to shake my head. We are the cause of this all, and do it to win a non white crowd over.
Pick out the white person who seems racist so you look better.
If only us white folks would understand IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO, YOU ARE RACIST... and thats from us "whiteys" sticking are heads in the sand instead saying something about it.
We have to start acting bullied like every other race and throw the race card out everytime until its annoying too.
Exactly. Now the new race terms are white-black, white-anything, just to blame whites for anything.... now, a criminal act or the reason a black is held accountable, is the fault of whites, not their fault.
Trayvon was a thug who wasn't going to let anyone ask him anything about what he was up to.
Let's remember that he was trespassing that night. He was walking across someone's yard area that they paid to maintain... why do blacks ignore that?
And, where's Obama now? Isn't Rachel like his daughter who wouldn't study, if he had a daughter who was intellectually lazy like Rachel?
Made to Crave

Spring, TX

#5148 Jul 2, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so what's your point with including the weight of one of your legs in the post?
That's funny. I at least admitted to a high weight of 142. Everyone else weighs 110-120 even when they are in their 50's and 60's at least. What are the odds?

FYI it's 93 degrees and feels like 100, so anyone who has to whine about me posting here....it's the hot part of the day. And I burn easily, so I won't go to the pool until later.
East of Eden

Spring, TX

#5150 Jul 4, 2013
Where are all the women who like to complain about their:

Diabetes
High Cholesterol
Broken Bones
Asthma
Being on steroids
having surgery to replace worn out or damaged parts

Having to pay for private school instead of moving to an area with a nice high school. One was afraid to send her kid to public high school but too dumb to move to a nicer area. Maybe there aren't any decent schools in the area of Florida where she lives.

I don't know how a CNA/home health care giver could afford private school for three kids. She's still paying for them. She is too senile to remember the name of their private schools.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5151 Jul 4, 2013
East of Eden wrote:
Where are all the women who like to complain about their:
Diabetes
High Cholesterol
Broken Bones
Asthma
Being on steroids
having surgery to replace worn out or damaged parts
Having to pay for private school instead of moving to an area with a nice high school. One was afraid to send her kid to public high school but too dumb to move to a nicer area. Maybe there aren't any decent schools in the area of Florida where she lives.
I don't know how a CNA/home health care giver could afford private school for three kids. She's still paying for them. She is too senile to remember the name of their private schools.
Awwww look, the pathetic attention seeking loser is jumping up and down yelling "watch me, watch me, watch me" again. Go watch some fireworks. Better yet, go stick a firecracker up your ass and blow your brains out, cause that's where they're housed in your misformed body.
East of Eden

Spring, TX

#5152 Jul 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Dang, I might have to go out and find a Cuban @ lunchtime!!!!

Got eat a Cuban at lunchtime. lmao You can't run fast enough to catch one.
Go check your blood sugar, your cholesterol and your blood pressure. There will be some fireworks when you stroke out or have a heart attack. I saw all the crap food you make despite your diabetes. You'll be incapacitated before your know it, house-bound, and the world will be a better place.

How much insulin do you have to inject every day? How much Vytorin, Lipitor, etc. do you have to take? How much Lisinopril? You think you are the only one who knows anything about nursing/medicine? Guess again.

Admit it. All you do is sit on your scooter and post off and on all day and night.
In one place you post your kids live at home. In another, they go to Ivy League schools after attending private school K through 12. No one believes you. What do you not come clean?
East of Eden

Spring, TX

#5153 Jul 4, 2013
For her, this is not a sexual reference. She's so hungry she could eat a whole dang Cuban or Five. Go measure your waist if you can find it and calculate your BMI. Congratulations. You won the Morbidly Obese Gorge Zeppelin Award.
Now go jump in your above ground pool in the ghetto. You're no better than
Tray's mom. At least she really works for a living and isn't a Topix Troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 237
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min PDUPONT 1,099,851
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr HELL ON EARTH 486,537
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 17,621
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr Liberal forever 2,958
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr truth-facts 46,292
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 11 hr Princess Hey 9,044
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 17,047
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••