Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Ki...

Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain + Sign this Petition

There are 4731 comments on the ConcreteLoop story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain + Sign this Petition. In it, ConcreteLoop reports that:

On Sun., Feb. 26, 17-year-old Trayvon "Trey" Martin was visiting his father at his home in The Retreat at Twin Lakes, a gated community in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ConcreteLoop.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#5117 Jun 29, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
G looks like a white albino gorilla. Can't say what animal his wife would be if she weren't human.
look at her mugshot and visualize tusks. LOL white gorilla!
Private Zippo

Las Vegas, NV

#5118 Jun 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot....soon to be, not guilty.....
Go Blue~~~Hows my fellow Topix Philippines poster?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5119 Jun 29, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
Even if charges are dropped, GZ will most like drop dead of a heart attack and he's not even 30 yet. What in Florida causes people in their 20's to be so morbidly obese? GZ is not the only one. Some might gain weight as they age, but he's in his 20's. So was his brother. His sister is three years younger and she is obese also or appears to be judging from footage from the court. What happened in that family to produce three orally fixated food addicts? His brother was 240 but changed to another oral addiction, smoking, to lose weight. Brilliant!(not really)
Florida Fatties.

The Government and its propaganda arm - the so-called "news" media - keep identifying non-African "Hispanics" as White people. Perhaps our "Hispanic" cousins are seeking solace by eating comfort foods, and enjoying the simple pleasure of an occasional tobacco product.

Ronald
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#5120 Jun 29, 2013
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

His brother runs Satan's hotline. Satan's Den - how may I direct your call?

He looked more friendly at 240. Was that a self-report of his weight? He looks more like 300 in his mugshot. He and George Porgie could be twins if he still weighed the same as his mug shot. Georgie can't get cigs at the commissary. He will just have to settle for Reese's peanut butter cups and Root Beer or Cream Soda in a can. No ice cream or cigs for Georgie.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#5122 Jun 29, 2013
Bad daddy wrote:
<quoted text>my point is they aren't airing photos of a little innocent looking George. The media is biased.

That's real smart, the world can see how old, mean, ugly and fat the killer is. So what difference would it make to show his pictures of when he was young?
At least he lived to become the fat slob he is now.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5123 Jun 29, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's real smart, the world can see how old, mean, ugly and fat the killer is. So what difference would it make to show his pictures of when he was young?
At least he lived to become the fat slob he is now.
I'm pretty sure that every single poster who is obsessing about Mr. Zimmerman's weight (and hence avoiding the reality that he is innocent and the state's case is non-existent) is a porker themselves.

Level 6

AOL

#5124 Jun 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot....soon to be, not guilty.....
Hey whatever you say.. I hope he gets off..can't wait to see real justice when that happens. You think it's tough being holed up with Shellie now, lol just wait;)
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#5125 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey whatever you say.. I hope he gets off..can't wait to see real justice when that happens. You think it's tough being holed up with Shellie now, lol just wait;)
She (Shellie) testified that he was living somewhere else when he was out. He's in jail. He's out of jail. Where is he staying now? I sincerely do not keep up with the minutia.

As for the weight I weighed at George's, age, it was in the 120's. Think again. If he is 313 before he hits 30, what would he be at 40?

“target pic of moty,he he he”

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5126 Jun 29, 2013
quote from a speech Lincoln delivered in 1858 in Charleston, Ill.:

“I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5128 Jun 29, 2013
Private Zippo wrote:
<quoted text>Go Blue~~~Hows my fellow Topix Philippines poster?
Can't do those or Thailand flights anymore.....lol....working up toward toward Frankfurt.....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5129 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, lotsa Trayvons about....
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#5130 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they holed up in a 40,000 condo or in cheap motels? Their son not only screwed up his life, but he took everyone down with him as well. They should have moved to Peru like mama wanted. Then only one of them would have stuck out like a sore thumb.
Jux Suppose

Waukesha, WI

#5131 Jun 29, 2013
You got the banner wrong, here, let me correct it for you!

Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain George Zimmerman after the thug Trayvon assaulted him and threated him with death. Later it was learned that it may be racial motivated since Trayvon was heard, via a phone call, calling George Zimmerman a "Cracka"

There not it's correct!

Level 6

AOL

#5132 Jun 29, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they holed up in a 40,000 condo or in cheap motels? Their son not only screwed up his life, but he took everyone down with him as well. They should have moved to Peru like mama wanted. Then only one of them would have stuck out like a sore thumb.
according to GZ's Stepford brother, they've all had to flee hotel after hotel. LOL probably skipped out on the bill.
Should be fun watching them move about the country like fugitives, unless of course George kept the envelopes from those donations..maybe they can hole up at a donor's trailer')

“target pic of moty,he he he”

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5133 Jun 29, 2013
Jux Suppose wrote:
You got the banner wrong, here, let me correct it for you!
Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain George Zimmerman after the thug Trayvon assaulted him and threated him with death. Later it was learned that it may be racial motivated since Trayvon was heard, via a phone call, calling George Zimmerman a "Cracka"
There not it's correct!
"a creepy as cracker"

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#5134 Jun 29, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that every single poster who is obsessing about Mr. Zimmerman's weight (and hence avoiding the reality that he is innocent and the state's case is non-existent) is a porker themselves.
LOL Perfect I completely agree with you

Level 6

AOL

#5135 Jun 29, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Perfect I completely agree with you
sorry, I weigh 110 lbs and have never gorged myself like the Zimmermans do. I think you klan members all have gigantic rumps and take offense that we've noticed 'zim's' girth that rivals your's;D
krazykraker

Shelbyville, KY

#5136 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
according to GZ's Stepford brother, they've all had to flee hotel after hotel. LOL probably skipped out on the bill.
Should be fun watching them move about the country like fugitives, unless of course George kept the envelopes from those donations..maybe they can hole up at a donor's trailer')
i would be honored to have the zimmerman's in my home.

Level 6

AOL

#5137 Jun 29, 2013
krazykraker wrote:
<quoted text>i would be honored to have the zimmerman's in my home.
lol tell THEM! start engraving the invitations,(but hide the cheez whiz and pork rinds), they'll probably accept and happily share your double wide;D
krazykraker

Shelbyville, KY

#5138 Jun 29, 2013
good idea! and when we get done eating,and slapping each other on the back,and saying "good job"...we will all load up in the ford...and come pay you a visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,233,841
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 min T-REX 498,140
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Earthling-1 53,486
does liz w deserve sainthood ? 35 min Murphey_Law 7
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 71,866
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,851
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,578
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Wiley_Kyote 18,149
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]