Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Ki...

Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain + Sign this Petition

There are 4726 comments on the ConcreteLoop story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain + Sign this Petition. In it, ConcreteLoop reports that:

On Sun., Feb. 26, 17-year-old Trayvon "Trey" Martin was visiting his father at his home in The Retreat at Twin Lakes, a gated community in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ConcreteLoop.

Ctz

Riverside, CA

#5122 Jun 29, 2013
Bad daddy wrote:
<quoted text>my point is they aren't airing photos of a little innocent looking George. The media is biased.

That's real smart, the world can see how old, mean, ugly and fat the killer is. So what difference would it make to show his pictures of when he was young?
At least he lived to become the fat slob he is now.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5123 Jun 29, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's real smart, the world can see how old, mean, ugly and fat the killer is. So what difference would it make to show his pictures of when he was young?
At least he lived to become the fat slob he is now.
I'm pretty sure that every single poster who is obsessing about Mr. Zimmerman's weight (and hence avoiding the reality that he is innocent and the state's case is non-existent) is a porker themselves.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#5124 Jun 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot....soon to be, not guilty.....
Hey whatever you say.. I hope he gets off..can't wait to see real justice when that happens. You think it's tough being holed up with Shellie now, lol just wait;)
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#5125 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey whatever you say.. I hope he gets off..can't wait to see real justice when that happens. You think it's tough being holed up with Shellie now, lol just wait;)
She (Shellie) testified that he was living somewhere else when he was out. He's in jail. He's out of jail. Where is he staying now? I sincerely do not keep up with the minutia.

As for the weight I weighed at George's, age, it was in the 120's. Think again. If he is 313 before he hits 30, what would he be at 40?

“target pic of moty,he he he”

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5126 Jun 29, 2013
quote from a speech Lincoln delivered in 1858 in Charleston, Ill.:

“I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5128 Jun 29, 2013
Private Zippo wrote:
<quoted text>Go Blue~~~Hows my fellow Topix Philippines poster?
Can't do those or Thailand flights anymore.....lol....working up toward toward Frankfurt.....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5129 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, lotsa Trayvons about....
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#5130 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they holed up in a 40,000 condo or in cheap motels? Their son not only screwed up his life, but he took everyone down with him as well. They should have moved to Peru like mama wanted. Then only one of them would have stuck out like a sore thumb.
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#5131 Jun 29, 2013
You got the banner wrong, here, let me correct it for you!

Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain George Zimmerman after the thug Trayvon assaulted him and threated him with death. Later it was learned that it may be racial motivated since Trayvon was heard, via a phone call, calling George Zimmerman a "Cracka"

There not it's correct!

Level 6

AOL

#5132 Jun 29, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they holed up in a 40,000 condo or in cheap motels? Their son not only screwed up his life, but he took everyone down with him as well. They should have moved to Peru like mama wanted. Then only one of them would have stuck out like a sore thumb.
according to GZ's Stepford brother, they've all had to flee hotel after hotel. LOL probably skipped out on the bill.
Should be fun watching them move about the country like fugitives, unless of course George kept the envelopes from those donations..maybe they can hole up at a donor's trailer')

“target pic of moty,he he he”

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5133 Jun 29, 2013
Jux Suppose wrote:
You got the banner wrong, here, let me correct it for you!
Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain George Zimmerman after the thug Trayvon assaulted him and threated him with death. Later it was learned that it may be racial motivated since Trayvon was heard, via a phone call, calling George Zimmerman a "Cracka"
There not it's correct!
"a creepy as cracker"

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Edgewater, FL

#5134 Jun 29, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that every single poster who is obsessing about Mr. Zimmerman's weight (and hence avoiding the reality that he is innocent and the state's case is non-existent) is a porker themselves.
LOL Perfect I completely agree with you

Level 6

AOL

#5135 Jun 29, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Perfect I completely agree with you
sorry, I weigh 110 lbs and have never gorged myself like the Zimmermans do. I think you klan members all have gigantic rumps and take offense that we've noticed 'zim's' girth that rivals your's;D
krazykraker

United States

#5136 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
according to GZ's Stepford brother, they've all had to flee hotel after hotel. LOL probably skipped out on the bill.
Should be fun watching them move about the country like fugitives, unless of course George kept the envelopes from those donations..maybe they can hole up at a donor's trailer')
i would be honored to have the zimmerman's in my home.

Level 6

AOL

#5137 Jun 29, 2013
krazykraker wrote:
<quoted text>i would be honored to have the zimmerman's in my home.
lol tell THEM! start engraving the invitations,(but hide the cheez whiz and pork rinds), they'll probably accept and happily share your double wide;D
krazykraker

United States

#5138 Jun 29, 2013
good idea! and when we get done eating,and slapping each other on the back,and saying "good job"...we will all load up in the ford...and come pay you a visit.
If Trayvons dad

Weimar, TX

#5139 Jun 30, 2013
was white would he still be an african american? I understand that you take your fathers name and race but only black people will still say black.
I knew this whole thing was ignorant when they called zimmerman white and white only.
ONLY a white person can be racist and you know who's fault that is... white people. White people have really done some dumb shit. Sometimes as a white guy I have to shake my head. We are the cause of this all, and do it to win a non white crowd over.
Pick out the white person who seems racist so you look better.
If only us white folks would understand IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO, YOU ARE RACIST... and thats from us "whiteys" sticking are heads in the sand instead saying something about it.
We have to start acting bullied like every other race and throw the race card out everytime until its annoying too.

Level 2

Edgewater, FL

#5140 Jun 30, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, I weigh 110 lbs and have never gorged myself like the Zimmermans do. I think you klan members all have gigantic rumps and take offense that we've noticed 'zim's' girth that rivals your's;D
I have to wonder why people are so focused on Zimmermans weight. I weigh 120 btw, but still not understanding why weight has anything to do with the situation.

I do realize that when people feel defeated they resort to verbally attacking someone and name calling, which seems to be the case with some of the comments that are made in these forums.

Level 6

AOL

#5142 Jun 30, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to wonder why people are so focused on Zimmermans weight. I weigh 120 btw, but still not understanding why weight has anything to do with the situation.
I do realize that when people feel defeated they resort to verbally attacking someone and name calling, which seems to be the case with some of the comments that are made in these forums.
I guess you can wonder why your bigot friends picked on Rachel's weight while you're at it. People that get as obese as Zimmerman and his wife are greedy, lazy slobs. Rachel is NOWHERE NEAR the Zimmerman's weight. It's not from feeling defeated by anything, it's the truth.
Go shoot someone..you know you want to;)

Level 2

Edgewater, FL

#5143 Jun 30, 2013
This forum is totally useless. Nothing but personal attacks by idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Brad 1,480,068
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 20 min Brad 512,866
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Mothra 62,890
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 7,990
News Pulse nightclub massacre is Florida's top story... 14 hr gary 8
News Suspect in Orlando, Fla., police officer's slay... 15 hr Black Crime Matters 1
News DUI Defendant Drinks 12-Pack at Court - (Oct '07) 21 hr Dudley 47

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages