Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain + Sign this Petition

On Sun., Feb. 26, 17-year-old Trayvon "Trey" Martin was visiting his father at his home in The Retreat at Twin Lakes, a gated community in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando, Florida. Full Story
Truth

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#5095 Jul 10, 2012
The fact is an evil white guy dressed up as a Mexican shot an innocent kid who was not expelled from school and then the evil white man hit himself in the face a few times.

By the way fuck you all and the media. While this shit happened a white girl was beaten into a coma by two blacks and the black people around her did nothing but warn the monkeys when te cops showed up. Why wasn't that on the news?

It's not racism, I don't care what ur color is, if you are a piece of shit I will treat you like one.
Anonymous

Walnut, CA

#5098 Aug 1, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU never claimed he used a racial slur on the 911 tapes??
Metal detecting is very interesting, especially when you find the metal through the metal detector by yourself, the feeling is extremely good. So I trust http://www.detectorall.com , where I bought my metal detector for gold, and have used it to find my ring in the garden.
Orlando visitor

Maitland, FL

#5099 Dec 6, 2012
Newest pix of Zim show a little different picture than Trayvon's folks want painted. Their harmless, skittle toting innocent little child sure knew how to give a guy a beating...didnt he ?

“God Bless America ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5100 Dec 7, 2012
Orlando visitor wrote:
Newest pix of Zim show a little different picture than Trayvon's folks want painted. Their harmless, skittle toting innocent little child sure knew how to give a guy a beating...didnt he ?
He certainly did. I have no doubts that the sweet little boy would have killed Zimmerman had he been able to take Zimmerman's gun from him. Had it turned out that way, we probably wouldn't have even heard of the case. He clearly intended to do that, but instead, he got a big surprise. Judging by the way he beat Zimmerman, I suspect this is not the first time Martin had attacked someone; but we will probably never know since the Justice(?) system caters to the black community for fear of the uproar from the black activists who don't care an iota about the truth.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5101 Dec 11, 2012
Orlando visitor wrote:
Tough to understand why this charade of a legal case, continues on and on....time for the State to step in and drop charges....There is no real case here....
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#5102 Jun 29, 2013
Even if charges are dropped, GZ will most like drop dead of a heart attack and he's not even 30 yet. What in Florida causes people in their 20's to be so morbidly obese? GZ is not the only one. Some might gain weight as they age, but he's in his 20's. So was his brother. His sister is three years younger and she is obese also or appears to be judging from footage from the court. What happened in that family to produce three orally fixated food addicts? His brother was 240 but changed to another oral addiction, smoking, to lose weight. Brilliant!(not really)

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#5103 Jun 29, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
Even if charges are dropped, GZ will most like drop dead of a heart attack and he's not even 30 yet. What in Florida causes people in their 20's to be so morbidly obese? GZ is not the only one. Some might gain weight as they age, but he's in his 20's. So was his brother. His sister is three years younger and she is obese also or appears to be judging from footage from the court. What happened in that family to produce three orally fixated food addicts? His brother was 240 but changed to another oral addiction, smoking, to lose weight. Brilliant!(not really)
They're greedy and lazy. GZ has taken the donations and used it to light the eternal flame of his barbeque grill. He and his wife have stuffed their faces because they're too lazy to do anything else.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#5104 Jun 29, 2013
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Why didn't Salt and Pepper do the neighborhood watch together and get some exercise? They're both way too obese for people in the twenties. Even if you are indoors (in hiding) you don't have to sit on the couch and swill soda, eat cheez its, jolly rancher, meat sticks, cheese popcorn, candy bars and other fattening food. He doesn't seem to care. No one knows what she eats because she isn't on commissary food yet. She will be tried for perjury.

I personally heard her lie while testifying (shellie) when she said they didn't have any money. That landed her husband back in jail, correct? Maybe she should cut off his junk food allowance. Who is paying for all his fattening food he eats on top of the meals he gets from the jail? Does he ever even go to the recreation area or does he stay in his cell except for court? He's had 15 months to do something about his weight. Even getting back in the 205 range (obese) where he was before would be an improvement.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5105 Jun 29, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>He certainly did. I have no doubts that the sweet little boy would have killed Zimmerman had he been able to take Zimmerman's gun from him. Had it turned out that way, we probably wouldn't have even heard of the case. He clearly intended to do that, but instead, he got a big surprise. Judging by the way he beat Zimmerman, I suspect this is not the first time Martin had attacked someone; but we will probably never know since the Justice(?) system caters to the black community for fear of the uproar from the black activists who don't care an iota about the truth.
Well said, and as true today as when posted.....possibly even, more in focus...
Bad daddy

Marianna, FL

#5106 Jun 29, 2013
mykarma wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think a 17 year old white kid walking with skittles and ice tea would have been deemed suspicious and murdered by this guy. Who was Zimmerman referring to when he said "they get away with everything"? Do you think he was talking about a young white kid, I don't think so?
real tired of the little skittles reference like he was some innocent 6 year old. Gimme a break! Knocked up a girl smoked dope, etc.. People need to quit acting like he was a church boy

Level 6

AOL

#5107 Jun 29, 2013
Bad daddy wrote:
<quoted text>real tired of the little skittles reference like he was some innocent 6 year old. Gimme a break! Knocked up a girl smoked dope, etc.. People need to quit acting like he was a church boy
and GZ was on dope, molested his cousin and beat up women..what's your point?
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#5108 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's replaced all his addictions with food. He should be trying to lose weight because if he gets out, he isn't going to be able to run away and he's going to stick out like a sore thumb if he tries to go incognito. Allegedly, he went from 204 when he was arrested to 285 when he was arrested a second time. He was still ugly as sin and looked like he had been baking in the sun. Fifteen months later, he is over 300 lbs. and visibly lighter in complexion. He still doesn't pass for a "white" boy. I can't imagine why his dad was attracted to his mom because she is not attractive in the least and ran the family with an iron fist as did her mother.

How did she happen to come to the USA from Peru anyway? Why are they bragging about their Afro-Peruvian roots? In some parts of the world, that would get him changed from whatever his race is now to black. Look up different states and their laws about race.

Remember the couple in the South who married? He was white and she was African American and Indian. One of their kids had blue eyes and blonde hair. One of the boys looked just like his mom. I don't remember any the other one.

Do any of the Zimmerman kids have children? I have read that George's mother wanted him to marry someone with lighter hair and light eyes plus light skin so the kids might look "white"...what the heck?

Level 6

AOL

#5109 Jun 29, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
He's replaced all his addictions with food. He should be trying to lose weight because if he gets out, he isn't going to be able to run away and he's going to stick out like a sore thumb if he tries to go incognito. Allegedly, he went from 204 when he was arrested to 285 when he was arrested a second time. He was still ugly as sin and looked like he had been baking in the sun. Fifteen months later, he is over 300 lbs. and visibly lighter in complexion. He still doesn't pass for a "white" boy. I can't imagine why his dad was attracted to his mom because she is not attractive in the least and ran the family with an iron fist as did her mother.
How did she happen to come to the USA from Peru anyway? Why are they bragging about their Afro-Peruvian roots? In some parts of the world, that would get him changed from whatever his race is now to black. Look up different states and their laws about race.
Remember the couple in the South who married? He was white and she was African American and Indian. One of their kids had blue eyes and blonde hair. One of the boys looked just like his mom. I don't remember any the other one.
Do any of the Zimmerman kids have children? I have read that George's mother wanted him to marry someone with lighter hair and light eyes plus light skin so the kids might look "white"...what the heck?
Zimmerman looks like a bloated meercat and his wife looks like a razorback pig. I don't know about the laws when it comes to race, but I think there's a law against marrying outside your species. LOL
His mother is ugly and the kids look just like her.
Bad daddy

Marianna, FL

#5110 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
my point is they aren't airing photos of a little innocent looking George. The media is biased.
Bad daddy

Marianna, FL

#5111 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman looks like a bloated meercat and his wife looks like a razorback pig. I don't know about the laws when it comes to race, but I think there's a law against marrying outside your species. LOL
and Rachel is just a little darling. Yuk yuk yuk. Three necks fat uneducated ho

Level 6

AOL

#5112 Jun 29, 2013
Bad daddy wrote:
<quoted text>and Rachel is just a little darling. Yuk yuk yuk. Three necks fat uneducated ho
careful now..Shellie's got three necks, too. Georgie Porgy is three PEOPLE, the OBESE uneducated blob.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#5113 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

G looks like a white albino gorilla. Can't say what animal his wife would be if she weren't human.
Bad daddy

Marianna, FL

#5114 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
careful now..Shellie's got three necks, too. Georgie Porgy is three PEOPLE, the OBESE uneducated blob.
you got me there!

Level 7

Location hidden

#5115 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot....soon to be, not guilty.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#5116 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Rachel Jeantel?....How hot was she?.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,201
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Patrick 1,115,071
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min zazz 96,464
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr The Real Missy 17,111
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Games Champ Riggies 9,087
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 3 hr Marco 8
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE