Unarmed 17-Year-Old Trayvon Martin Killed by Neighborhood Watch Captain + Sign this Petition

On Sun., Feb. 26, 17-year-old Trayvon "Trey" Martin was visiting his father at his home in The Retreat at Twin Lakes, a gated community in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando, Florida. Read more
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#5068 Apr 24, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Accurate comments! Since the Civil Rights Movement, the legal authorities in this country have intentionally overlooked crimes and threats by blacks, allowing them to do as these vile hoodlums, the Black Panthers in particular, do with no action by the law to put an end to the criminal activity of these thugs. Blacks are allowed to terrorize others with little legal consequences, and it will continue to be this way until whites and Hispanics make demands on the Government to put an end to this mess. If a white group had put that bounty on a black man, there would have been an immediate arrest. Don't wait for Eric Holder do put an end to this behaviour, for he and Obama approve of it.
...Additionally, it would be interesting to see a prominant statistician, take a look at the role and timing, of the Civil Rights bill's introduction, in relation to the rise in both black violent crime and the rise in public assistance......Likewise, the effect that Desegregation had on the downhill slide, in the guality of an urban, public school education......from a cause and effect perspective.....

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

#5069 Apr 24, 2012
Wilson II wrote:
<quoted text>Well Obama is now calling it "his government".(that makes me sick to my stomach)
It is, indeed, HIS administration.

Just like there was the Nixon Administration.

Just like there was the Ford Administration.

Just like there was the Carter Administration.

Just like there was the Reagan Administration.

Just like there was the Bush I Administration.

Just like there was the Clinton Administration.

Just like there was the Bush II Administration.

Each of the 43 federal government administrations before President Obama bore the name of the President of the USA. There's nothing different here.(Oh yeah, unless you believe he wasn't born in the USA...HA!).

If it makes you "sick to your stomach," then that sounds like a personal problem and has not much to do with the facts of the matter. Certainly not with Captain Zimmerman (the alleged murderer) and his actions. You should consult your physician about any actual or perceived sickness as pertains to your stomach.

What did you do when previous administrations were labeled with the name if the president? Did it make you "sick to your stomach?"

I'm sure It had to. Did you go hide in a hole? Did you run to mommy? Did you go and buy a gun? Did you leave the country? Did you vote? Did you participate in the political process? Did you engage political leaders?

What constructively did you do?

Did you whine like a baby about being "sick to your stomach," as you are doing now?

Get up off your lazy butt and stop being a drain on society. Stop complaining! Stop being like the other nincompoops. You'll be a better person.

“God Bless America ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5070 Apr 24, 2012
Wilson II wrote:
I guess you read about the man in Mobile who was beaten half to death yesterday with chairs, pipes, brass knuckles, paint cans, etc.
Well today, in the followup (this will really make your blood boil)....
"What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."
"Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida."
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-bea...
Why is our country scared to death of these people?
The original story yesterday was:
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-bea ...
I am shocked. I hadn't heard of this and appreciate your informing us. It's disgraceful that no one has yet been arrested and the police are denying by their silence that the criminals used Martin for an excuse for their heinous behaviour. I sent the link to the White House and suggested Obama express the same sympathy to them as he did to the Martin family. It will be interesting to see if he reacts. I urge everyone on here to do the same. Contact our President and let him know we are fed up with this jungle behaviour. The email address is http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-ques...

“God Bless America ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5071 Apr 24, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, indeed, HIS administration.
Just like there was the Nixon Administration.
Just like there was the Ford Administration.
Just like there was the Carter Administration.
Just like there was the Reagan Administration.
Just like there was the Bush I Administration.
Just like there was the Clinton Administration.
Just like there was the Bush II Administration.
Each of the 43 federal government administrations before President Obama bore the name of the President of the USA. There's nothing different here.(Oh yeah, unless you believe he wasn't born in the USA...HA!).
If it makes you "sick to your stomach," then that sounds like a personal problem and has not much to do with the facts of the matter. Certainly not with Captain Zimmerman (the alleged murderer) and his actions. You should consult your physician about any actual or perceived sickness as pertains to your stomach.
What did you do when previous administrations were labeled with the name if the president? Did it make you "sick to your stomach?"
I'm sure It had to. Did you go hide in a hole? Did you run to mommy? Did you go and buy a gun? Did you leave the country? Did you vote? Did you participate in the political process? Did you engage political leaders?
What constructively did you do?
Did you whine like a baby about being "sick to your stomach," as you are doing now?
Get up off your lazy butt and stop being a drain on society. Stop complaining! Stop being like the other nincompoops. You'll be a better person.
Your anger and insults are unjustified. He has the right to his opinion without your tirade. Frankly, the current administration in the White House makes me sick to my stomach, as well, for Obama has done nothing good for this country. He lied to get elected; he aided the terrorists at Guantanamo Bay when he first got into office; he has bankrupted our country by giving away trillions when he knew we were in debt; he has exhibited racism many times; and he has put down our country to other nations, in particularly the Arab nations. His actions show him to be anti-american. No other President has been so unworthy of the Office.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#5075 Apr 24, 2012
Wilson II wrote:
I guess you read about the man in Mobile who was beaten half to death yesterday with chairs, pipes, brass knuckles, paint cans, etc.
Well today, in the followup (this will really make your blood boil)....
"What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."
"Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida."
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-bea...
Why is our country scared to death of these people?
The original story yesterday was:
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-bea ...
Source: My Fox Chicago
Suspect: I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case

Alton L. Hayes III, a west suburban man charged with a hate crime, told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida that he beat up a white man early Tuesday.

Hayes and a 15-year-old Chicago boy walked up behind the 19-year-old man victim and pinned his arms to his side, police said. Hayes, 18, then picked up a large tree branch, pointed it at the man and said,“Empty your pockets, white boy.”

The two allegedly rifled through the victim’s pockets, then threw him to the ground and punched him “numerous times” in the head and back before running away, police said. Hayes and the boy are black; the victim is white.

After being arrested, Hayes told police he was upset by the Trayvon Martin case and beat the man up because he was white, Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said, citing court records.

http://sygnow.com/2012/04/suspect-in-chicago-...

“Proud Southerner”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Solsberry, IN

#5076 Apr 24, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Source: My Fox Chicago
Suspect: I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case
Alton L. Hayes III, a west suburban man charged with a hate crime, told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida that he beat up a white man early Tuesday.
Hayes and a 15-year-old Chicago boy walked up behind the 19-year-old man victim and pinned his arms to his side, police said. Hayes, 18, then picked up a large tree branch, pointed it at the man and said,“Empty your pockets, white boy.”
The two allegedly rifled through the victim’s pockets, then threw him to the ground and punched him “numerous times” in the head and back before running away, police said. Hayes and the boy are black; the victim is white.
After being arrested, Hayes told police he was upset by the Trayvon Martin case and beat the man up because he was white, Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said, citing court records.
I wonder if they will add the "hate-crime" charge on as well??

Level 1

IT'S BEEN NICE

#5077 Apr 24, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Your anger and insults are unjustified. He has the right to his opinion without your tirade. Frankly, the current administration in the White House makes me sick to my stomach, as well, for Obama has done nothing good for this country. He lied to get elected; he aided the terrorists at Guantanamo Bay when he first got into office; he has bankrupted our country by giving away trillions when he knew we were in debt; he has exhibited racism many times; and he has put down our country to other nations, in particularly the Arab nations. His actions show him to be anti-american. No other President has been so unworthy of the Office.
First, I'm sure he is glad to have such a defender in you. Too bad you don't put up a good defense.

If you consider my post to be a tirade, then my, my...some of the crap that's been posted in this forum must be Armageddon.

No doubt, he is allowed a right to his opinion just as anyone else. I never said he wasn't. If you deduce that my response to him gave me the power to take away that right, then you credit me power that I don't have, nor long for.

The same that applies to him certainly applies to you. If the current administration makes you "sick" to your stomach...retread my post to him again, then apply it to yourself.

The list of grievances you have against our President should take you straight to the voting booth and vote against him. There might be your medicine. And take as many with you as you can.

He doesn't need, not want, your vote. He has done just fine without your help, and will continue to do so.
Wilson II

Tallahassee, FL

#5078 Apr 24, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Your anger and insults are unjustified. He has the right to his opinion without your tirade. Frankly, the current administration in the White House makes me sick to my stomach, as well, for Obama has done nothing good for this country. He lied to get elected; he aided the terrorists at Guantanamo Bay when he first got into office; he has bankrupted our country by giving away trillions when he knew we were in debt; he has exhibited racism many times; and he has put down our country to other nations, in particularly the Arab nations. His actions show him to be anti-american. No other President has been so unworthy of the Office.
Well said, Logan. And thanks.
Wilson II

Tallahassee, FL

#5079 Apr 24, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they will add the "hate-crime" charge on as well??
I hope they do. If nothing else, this was a straight out "hate crime"...only because he was white.

“God Bless America ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5081 Apr 24, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'm sure he is glad to have such a defender in you. Too bad you don't put up a good defense.
If you consider my post to be a tirade, then my, my...some of the crap that's been posted in this forum must be Armageddon.
No doubt, he is allowed a right to his opinion just as anyone else. I never said he wasn't. If you deduce that my response to him gave me the power to take away that right, then you credit me power that I don't have, nor long for.
The same that applies to him certainly applies to you. If the current administration makes you "sick" to your stomach...retread my post to him again, then apply it to yourself.
The list of grievances you have against our President should take you straight to the voting booth and vote against him. There might be your medicine. And take as many with you as you can.
He doesn't need, not want, your vote. He has done just fine without your help, and will continue to do so.
He didn’t need me to come to his defense. I simply felt like expressing my opinion of your arrogance to the other poster.
I will refrain from rereading your post because the grammar and composition is annoying and nothing would be gained from doing so.
I don’t need your advice about voting and I rarely take medicine. Besides, there is no medication that could remove the bad effects of the Obama administration. The damage is irreversible. I only hope that this incompetent President will be voted out of office, for our country can’t afford much more of his bungling. Whether or not he needs my vote is debatable but I must disagree that he has done fine without my help. Clearly he needs someone’s help, for he is extremely incapable of running a country, as has been proven. As for his being MY President, I quote (loosely) Etta James “He may be your President but he ain’t mine.” My sentiments, too.

“God Bless America ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5082 Apr 24, 2012
Wilson II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Logan. And thanks.
You are most welcome!

Level 1

IT'S BEEN NICE

#5083 Apr 24, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>He didnÂ’t need me to come to his defense. I simply felt like expressing my opinion of your arrogance to the other poster.
I will refrain from rereading your post because the grammar and composition is annoying and nothing would be gained from doing so.
I don’t need your advice about voting and I rarely take medicine. Besides, there is no medication that could remove the bad effects of the Obama administration. The damage is irreversible. I only hope that this incompetent President will be voted out of office, for our country can’t afford much more of his bungling. Whether or not he needs my vote is debatable but I must disagree that he has done fine without my help. Clearly he needs someone’s help, for he is extremely incapable of running a country, as has been proven. As for his being MY President, I quote (loosely) Etta James “He may be your President but he ain’t mine.” My sentiments, too.
Your refraining from reading and responding to ANY of my posts will be most welcome. I thank thee in advance.

The only irreversible damage has to be associated with you. If my arrogance seems to annoy you, very well. While certainly not intentional, it is a very welcome silver lining. Thanks for letting me know.

A big fat NO, he does NOT need your vote. It is my hope that as many of you nutcases as possible vote against him. There are many, many more with reasonable minds who will overcome your unwanted votes.

Get used to it, four more years for you to whine. It seems what you do best.

Please, don't respond. Oh yeah, you're not reading this anyways. GREAT!!!
Common Sence 789

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5084 Apr 24, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
Chalk up another one for Al Sharpton....

It wouldn't surprize me the least little bit if someone popped a cap in that fat racists ass......Things would really start to get interesting then.

Lock and load!

“God Bless America ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5085 Apr 24, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your refraining from reading and responding to ANY of my posts will be most welcome. I thank thee in advance.
The only irreversible damage has to be associated with you. If my arrogance seems to annoy you, very well. While certainly not intentional, it is a very welcome silver lining. Thanks for letting me know.
A big fat NO, he does NOT need your vote. It is my hope that as many of you nutcases as possible vote against him. There are many, many more with reasonable minds who will overcome your unwanted votes.
Get used to it, four more years for you to whine. It seems what you do best.
Please, don't respond. Oh yeah, you're not reading this anyways. GREAT!!!
Don’t be so egotistical. I didn’t say you annoy me. I stated your poor grammar and sentence structure was too annoying to entice me to reread that post of yours. As for my not responding to any of your posts, how could I resist when you put it that way?
Where do you get the idea “reasonable minds” elected Obama? It is not reasonable to want a man who has such an intense hatred of the U.S. to be in charge of this country. Surely you don’t believe that anyone with logic voted for him? The only reason he was elected was that liberal whites, wanting to be politically correct, helped him win. The nutcases, as you say, are not those of us who voted against Obama but those who elected him. One has to be a nutcase to want the most incompetent politician in the world to stay in office. If he gets reelected by you blind, illogical people (hardly reasonable minds, as you erroneously claim), this country will sink. He has done nothing, absolutely nothing, for the benefit of this country, and he cares nothing for it. He speaks out against what he perceives as racism by whites, yet he and Eric Holder can hardly contain their racism. You surely have noticed that neither of them has objected to the beatings of whites or of the beating of the 12 year old Hispanic boy by a gang of black teenagers in California, have you not?

Level 1

IT'S BEEN NICE

#5086 Apr 24, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>DonÂ’t be so egotistical. I didnÂ’t say you annoy me. I stated your poor grammar and sentence structure was too annoying to entice me to reread that post of yours. As for my not responding to any of your posts, how could I resist when you put it that way?
Where do you get the idea “reasonable minds” elected Obama? It is not reasonable to want a man who has such an intense hatred of the U.S. to be in charge of this country. Surely you don’t believe that anyone with logic voted for him? The only reason he was elected was that liberal whites, wanting to be politically correct, helped him win. The nutcases, as you say, are not those of us who voted against Obama but those who elected him. One has to be a nutcase to want the most incompetent politician in the world to stay in office. If he gets reelected by you blind, illogical people (hardly reasonable minds, as you erroneously claim), this country will sink. He has done nothing, absolutely nothing, for the benefit of this country, and he cares nothing for it. He speaks out against what he perceives as racism by whites, yet he and Eric Holder can hardly contain their racism. You surely have noticed that neither of them has objected to the beatings of whites or of the beating of the 12 year old Hispanic boy by a gang of black teenagers in California, have you not?
You are most certainly entitled to whatever opinions you may have regarding the Obama Administration.

Your whining about perceived injustices or other acts by the Obama Administration is better answered at the ballot box. That way you can try to put someone else into office.

I highly doubt that will happen. The electoral map is tilting in his favor. And what with the opposition continually putting their foot in their mouths and up their a**es, he probably don't have to lift a finger.

He may not need one single southern state. Now, that's smooth.

“God Bless America ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5087 Apr 25, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most certainly entitled to whatever opinions you may have regarding the Obama Administration.
Your whining about perceived injustices or other acts by the Obama Administration is better answered at the ballot box. That way you can try to put someone else into office.
I highly doubt that will happen. The electoral map is tilting in his favor. And what with the opposition continually putting their foot in their mouths and up their a**es, he probably don't have to lift a finger.
Why do you equate any comment against the Obama administration to whining? Stating my opinion is not whining. If opinions are whining, I must say you do more than your share of whining. You may be right in assuming Obama will be reelected, for the same morons who voted him into office are still around. If that happens, this country will fall. It’s already on the verge of doing so due to the damage done by the current administration, an administration consisting of many who despise America while enjoying its benefits. It’s an administration run by street mentality, beginning with Obama.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#5088 Apr 25, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that Mitt Romney earns 48% of the vote, while President Obama attracts support from 44%. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another 4% are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney earning 49% of the vote, while President Obama attracts support from 44%. Three percent (3%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another four percent (4%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mitt Romney, with Rick Santorum out of the Republican race, has closed the gap with President Obama in the battleground state of Virginia. The two men are now essentially tied.

The latest telephone survey of Likely Voters in the Old Dominion finds Romney earning 45% support, while Obama picks up 44% of the vote. Six percent (6%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.(To see survey question wording, click here.)

“Proud Southerner”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Solsberry, IN

#5089 Apr 25, 2012
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you equate any comment against the Obama administration to whining? Stating my opinion is not whining. If opinions are whining, I must say you do more than your share of whining. You may be right in assuming Obama will be reelected, for the same morons who voted him into office are still around. If that happens, this country will fall. It’s already on the verge of doing so due to the damage done by the current administration, an administration consisting of many who despise America while enjoying its benefits. It’s an administration run by street mentality, beginning with Obama.
I'm afraid if he is elected again and he will be since his supporters all whining and crying about having to show ID to vote. You know, it's a racist thing to ask for a photo ID to insure you are who you say you are.(sarcasm). No, they'll vote multiple times in different districts, the dead will also vote again. And let's not forget the charter buses that will be sent throughout the hood to guarantee he gets the vote.
I'm afraid if he is elected again and we stay on the course we're on, there will be a revolution. Can't say that would be a bad thing.

“God Bless America ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5093 Apr 26, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid if he is elected again and he will be since his supporters all whining and crying about having to show ID to vote. You know, it's a racist thing to ask for a photo ID to insure you are who you say you are.(sarcasm). No, they'll vote multiple times in different districts, the dead will also vote again. And let's not forget the charter buses that will be sent throughout the hood to guarantee he gets the vote.
I'm afraid if he is elected again and we stay on the course we're on, there will be a revolution. Can't say that would be a bad thing.
I fear you are correct. As in the first election, more voter fraud will probably take place. I've always felt he couldn't possibly have won without some illegal assistance. You are probably aware of the voter fraud , just recently discovered regarding Obama in Indiana in the 2008 race. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/02/4-...

It undoubtedly happened in many places and will do so again, for he surely can't be reelected without that, in spite of all the support of the left-wing liberals.

Speaking of a revolution, I'm surprised there hasn't already been an uprising against him, for he has truly brought this country to the brink of disaster; but the greedy, unscrupulous Congressmen are to blame, as well. We need a totally new Congress and a new President but I don't expect we have much hope as far as Congress goes. However, getting Obama out of office is the primary concern.
Try to be fair

Temple, TX

#5094 Apr 26, 2012
In all fairness to reporting this story one should be written about Trayvon Martin. Was he a good person? Did he have a criminal record?

It sounds like in part that he paid the ultimate price for the crimes other blacks committed. That's exactly why there is racial profiling. Based on this article any reasonable person would be wary and expect a crime to be committed when young blacks were in the area.
This isn't racism. This is being intelligent. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

When things are unfair then reasonable people get frustrated enough to take action because the courts don't. Any person of any race, color or religion should be protected when they are law abiding citizens. Any person of any race color or religion should be penalized for committing a crime. When they are not due to race, for instance, that's racism. It's wrong. That's when reasonable law abiding citizens get fed up. The failure of our courts and pandering to blacks is racism. Why should someone straighten out their act if they don't pay a fine or go to jail. The message is that crime pays and it's okay to steal from people or worse.

Part of the pandering is towards loudmouths like Jesse Jackasss and Al Sharpshiit. They are terrible role models. They want blacks to stay down and not better themselves. Far better role models would be Colin Powell, Condolleezza Rice, Oprah Winfrey, and Hank Aaron. These are all successful, dignified people who are respected by so many people.
Merit should be the basis of what happens, not race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,206,044
What R U Eating or Drinking? Game 14 min Miles 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 min Miles 71,460
Hillary Clinton Wants to Forget Her Spinning an... 20 min Culture Auditor 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 24 min T-REX 494,221
News What life is like for Casey Anthony (Jul '14) 41 min Lon Spector 285
News Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 56 min Lon Spector 330
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]