"Live From Orlando!"
First Prev
of 132
Next Last
Goldengirlie

Princeton, WV

#2718 Jul 14, 2011
Dorothy Sims couldn't even answer Joy Behar answer last night about if she would let Casey babysit her kids. She stuttered and was saying her kids were grown and then asked if she would let Casey babysit her grandkids she still DID not answer.

Casey did say that her defense team was her new adopted family so maybe that is where she needs to go. I doubt they want her. Jose and rest of defense team JUST defended her to make their profit from this case and to increase their law firm.

Level 6

Since: Jul 08

Here, In Reality

#2719 Jul 14, 2011
Praying wrote:
<quoted text>That's right LI_Mom,
Mr. Mason just enjoys popping off and hearing himself talk. Its a shame she can't afford to buy a home next door to Mr. Mason.
I wonder if he would like to have her for a neighbor?
If she gets her million dollars maybe she can live near Mason!
I don't know of anyone who would want her living in their neighborhood. Not even those who say they believe her or claim they think she is innocent.
She will find that she CANNOT live anywhere she wants to.
Mason is an idiot.

He's a hot head who DOES love to hear himself talk.

And all us "idiot bloggers" are NOT impressed.
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#2720 Dec 22, 2012
Chief Wiggums wrote:
Judge Perry Swears In 12 Jurors In Casey Murder Trial
http://www.wftv.com/news/27970154/detail.html
The best jury in the history of American Justice!

We should HONOR their service, always.
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#2721 Dec 22, 2012
Betsy in FL wrote:
Verdict is in!.... to be handed down at 2:15 EST
Justice for Caylee!!
How did that work for ya?
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#2722 Dec 22, 2012
Your Next wrote:
I'm shocked that bitch got away with murder
She didn't get away with murder because she never murdered anyone.
XYZ ABC

Huntington, IN

#2723 Dec 22, 2012
guess2000 wrote:
Jul 3, 2011

Baez closing was just like the rest of his stuff during the trial,all over the place.What a joke,they still think the jury can not think for themselves.

Mason telling them how to feel and think was insulting ,you can,t do this and you can not do that.Really,they can do whatever they want.I also like that they took so much time that the state gets to hammer home more good stuff first thing in the morning and they do not get to say a thing.Bad timing on their part,they just keep getting schooled.
:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 132
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Realtime 1,659,201
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min hojo 64,311
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 1 hr Cuba 1,344
Ben Krauth in Daytona Beach 20 hr Abc 3
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 23 hr Mary NY 514,753
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Fri zazz 98,617
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Thu Princess Hey 23,134

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages