Officials: Zimmerman helped 4 out of wrecked SUV

Jul 22, 2013 Full story: News Times 18

In this file image from video, George Zimmerman smiles after a not guilty verdict was handed down in his trial at the Seminole County Courthouse, Sunday, July 14, 2013, in Sanford, Fla.

Full Story
Norman Conquest

Bethpage, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
If Barack Obama had an SUV it would look like this one.
kraker

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2013
zimmerman proved once again that he is a HERO...way to go!!!
Get Off My Lawn

Englewood, FL

#3 Jul 22, 2013
I wonder if they are going to accuse George Z. of racially profiling the people he helped out. If they weren't black, George Z. is a RACIST, nome sane?
kraker

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2013
betting that mammy and her crew are already working on some way to hang george on this.if mammy had been the one to find this family she would have had to get a "donation" first.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
I wonder if they are going to accuse George Z. of racially profiling the people he helped out. If they weren't black, George Z. is a RACIST, nome sane?
Get Off My Lawn.

That's exactly what I thought when I read the story. If the accident victims are non-African "Hispanic" or Anglo White people, the violent Government enabled African race industry will likely accuse George of helping them because they were non-African "Hispanic or Anglo White people. If they are Africans, the same industry lobby will accuse him of playing to the Government "news" media in order to mitigate his having killed an African "child".

Ronald
Smar Tass

Stevensville, MD

#6 Jul 22, 2013
This was a job for SUPERGEORGE.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 23, 2013
And while George Zimmerman was assisting strangers, what were Sybrina and Tracey doing????? Oh, that's right. Making speeches, trying to incite riots, seeking donations, and putting their ugly mugs on TV, loving their fifteen minutes of fame. Enough said.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
And while George Zimmerman was assisting strangers, what were Sybrina and Tracey doing????? Oh, that's right. Making speeches, trying to incite riots, seeking donations, and putting their ugly mugs on TV, loving their fifteen minutes of fame. Enough said.
What was Tired of silly doing?

Putting her ugly mug all over topix because she is a Topix addict that hates all blacks.
africhaiti

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2013
invently accident george

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Even worse, Feigning mourning, for Justice and Profit for the 17th Straight Month.....
Moby Dick

Spring, TX

#13 Jul 23, 2013
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
<quoted text>
What was Tired of silly doing?
Putting her ugly mug all over topix because she is a Topix addict that hates all blacks.
Almost 3,000 posts she has and that's just under a registered name. She uses urban dictionary slang for her lame digs. I don't believe any of her bio/resume she/he posts on here. A troll is a troll, regardless of their made up fiction to bolster their standing on Topix. Three kids in Ivy League schools paid for with her CNA/Nursing job. Rolls eyes. Says she has been married 35 plus years and kids are in their 20's. Anyone want to do the math? lol
Moby_Dick_Bility

Spring, TX

#16 Jul 23, 2013
Silly can't do basic math. I'm glad she is not a nurse anymore, just an internet troll whose kids left her all by herself. Boo too. I'm waiting for a friend to get out of recovery. What's your excuse?

Sperm whales don't weigh 1,000 lbs.
Very few people weigh 1,000 lbs.
You and Charles should get together.
You are both uninformed imbeciles who just spout off when you really should choose the option of staying silent. Then and only then would your ignorance be veiled from view.
Moby_Dick_Bility

Spring, TX

#17 Jul 23, 2013
Looks like someone in Florida is venting because they didn't like taking care of obese people when they were a CNA and their husband didn't touch them the first few years of their marriage. Doing the math, TOS would have been around 35 to have a 20 year old kid in college. It must have taken her that long to find a deaf/blind/mute person who would breed with her.

Her hero Zman probably drove around until he could find someone to rescue. He hasn't learned anything from the trial. He still hasn't learned to mind his own business and call the appropriate people who are trained to help.
How long before he kills someone else? Maybe he will use a knife next time.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Jul 23, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone is pregnant when they get married, just skanks like you.........although I haven't heard that you actually have kids, just a keeper who you call "husband" because you're too embarrassed to admit that you have to pay people to wipe your big butt because you can't even reach it, fatgirl. Have some more cookies, fatgirl.
there you go gain , judging people due to your own circumstances. You are truly a piece of crap

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Jul 23, 2013
Moby Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost 3,000 posts she has and that's just under a registered name. She uses urban dictionary slang for her lame digs. I don't believe any of her bio/resume she/he posts on here. A troll is a troll, regardless of their made up fiction to bolster their standing on Topix. Three kids in Ivy League schools paid for with her CNA/Nursing job. Rolls eyes. Says she has been married 35 plus years and kids are in their 20's. Anyone want to do the math? lol
She is stuck with a little whitey penis husband.

When she would have time for a family is a mystery.

This is all she does.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Jul 23, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> there you go gain , judging people due to your own circumstances. You are truly a piece of crap
She knows it.

Bitch thinks everyone is fat, lonely and a Black hater like her.

If she had black she would never go back to the puny little white thing.
Smar Tass

Stevensville, MD

#22 Jul 23, 2013
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows it.
You are truly an enword.
Assassins Creed

Spring, TX

#23 Jul 30, 2013
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows it.
It's called transference or projecting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,172,647
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min IB DaMann 50,308
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min Murphey_Law 491,215
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 38 min Marley 70,769
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr King George 96,835
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr LizW 17,823
The alphabet (Jun '06) 14 hr Princess Hey 1,181
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM