need dr to prescribe for me on vacation asap

Posted in the Orlando Forum

need meds asap

Fruitland Park, FL

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Went to wellquest today they don't accept out of towners, anyone know anywhere around Disney who does. Fibromyalgia herniated disc hurting bad. Thanks!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#2 Mar 8, 2013
No one will write you a script for contolled substances without medical records. And definitely won't write you one if you aren't a resident of Florida. Next vacation get your scripts filled before you go on vacation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,460
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,050
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min southerngirl 488,276
Bishop Conley to Catholics in medicine: strive ... 21 min Mychihuahuawillbite 1
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 49 min Liberal forever 2,989
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 2 hr corruptman 2,142
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr Mary NY 25,884
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Bunner 96,466

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]