Investigators ask for help with 2 kil...

Investigators ask for help with 2 killings -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 35 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 4, 2007, titled Investigators ask for help with 2 killings -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators on Tuesday appealed to members of the Haitian-American community to help them find the killer of two people at a chiropractor's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
didi

Orlando, FL

#23 Jul 5, 2007
Things that make youthink wrote:
Danny appears to have been a pretty boy. He most likely touched someone's girl the wrong way and eruped jealousy. Guys dont like pretty boys unless the guy is gay. Which leads to him having a jealous boyfriend.
Maybe I'm wrong but it does make sense.
pretty boy?!?!!?
my cousin was gorgeous! he didnt need no other guys chick. he had a wonderful long time girlfriend ellie! i hate u ppl tryin 2 make it seem as if ma coiusin deserved this! r u stupoid! god forbid dis happens 2 u. but if it did i kno dam right u wouldnt want ne sayin dat bout ur family member
Giovanni Padilla

United States

#24 Jul 5, 2007
Danny R.I.P my fallen brother. You didn't deserve this. it pains me to know that you're gone. It also hurts that your father Javier Rivera (my uncle) is in the wrong mindstate. He lost a part of his life in your life being taken away. I still remember when you came to Chicago with your pops, and you stood with us. Dude you was pumpin iron. You were benching mad weight. God bless your soul rest in piece kid. You will never be forgotten. If someone has anything on this bum that committed the crime come forward. If I didn't believe in afterlife I would definitely take matters into my own hands. The Lopez,Reyes, and Padilla family will always love you cuz. R.I.P my brother.
Quevedo-Rivera

Orlando, FL

#25 Jul 5, 2007
pudbert_Savannah GA wrote:
Find out who Daniel Rolando Rivera was in trouble with drugs with (and/or owed money to) and you'll find your killers. Too bad the girl got cought in the middle of it.
OR,, they were looking for prescription drugs and just murdered the witnesses.
OR,, Daniel was already making a few bucks on the side shuffling prescription drugs to the killers and stopped getting them for them.?????????
you are an f-ing idiot. do you seriously have nothing better to do than ASSume things about people hundreds of miles away. Danny was my cousin and I have known him since he was a little kid and he has always been a cool fun loving person. and by the way idiot... its a chiropractors office not a pharmacy. idiot
Life

United States

#26 Jul 5, 2007
This is coming fron the heart. I knew both of the victims of this terrible tragedy. Our citizens of America lets come together a find out who is responsible for this horrible crime. Monday night when I found out I was in denial. Not wanting to believe that Griselda was really gone. On Tuesday morning that when I learned the other victim was Danny. When I first saw Danny at work I never knew he was a twin. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. Both of these young people wouldn't hurt a soul. My sister and I knew both of these victims. Everytime we would see GiGi and Danny they were smiling and laughing. Why would someone hurt someone so appreciative about life? I pray for their souls to REST IN PEACE.
*Yves Leonard is the one that needs to be questioned about the lives that were taken. He knows what happened to our dear friends.
Please if anyone has any tips call
CRIMELINE
1800423TIPS
WHAT A GOOD UNCLE YOU ARE LEONARD?
Metrowest

Tucker, GA

#27 Jul 6, 2007
I AM SORRY, BUT TO ALL YOU LOSERS WHO ARE POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT DANNY, SHOULD REALLY LOOK INTO YOUR OWN CLOSETS!! I HAVE KNOW THIS KID FOR OVER A YEAR, THE WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND OF MY BEST FRIENDS DAUGHTER ELLIE, HE WAS VERY PLEASANT, DECENT, HARD WORKING, AND YES DRUG FREE YOUNG MAN!! HE WAS AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME!! HE DID NOT DESERVE THIS, HE HAD A BRIGHT FUTURE.ALSO, DON'T BLAME THE COPS, THEY ARE DOING THIER JOBS ON A VERY POOR SALARY, AS WELL AS RISKING THIER LIVES EACH TIME THEY PUT THAT UNIFORM ON. CRIME HILLS IS A PLACE THAT IS INFESTED WITH CRIME AT ALL LEVEL AND AGES, AND NOT EVEN THE COPS ARE SAFE WHEN THEY PATROL THE AREA. ALL I ASK OF ALL OF YOU, FOR THE RESPECT OF THE DECEASED, AND THE SYMPATHY OF THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL, WE ALL ARE SADDENED BY THIS TERRIBLE TRAGEDY. MAY GOD BLESS THE FAMILY, AND DANNY REST IN PEACE, YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE IN HEAVEN. WITH LOVE...
SWEET CHEEKS orl fl

Dade City, FL

#28 Jul 6, 2007
B BOI BONE I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO U.... U WERE SUCH A GREAT GUY ALL AROUND IM GONNA MISS U SOOOOO FREAKIN MUCH..... BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET OUR SONG ~HUSH bABY~ ME AND THE SQUIBBA WILL ALWAYS HAVE U IN OUR THOUGHTS AND OUR PRAYERS!!! RIP MY LUV HOPE WE'LL C EACH OTHER AGAIN..... BECKIE AKA B GURL SWEET CHEEKS...AND THE SQUIBBAS........ WE LUV FOREVER!!
Prieta

United States

#29 Jul 6, 2007
Things that make youthink wrote:
Danny appears to have been a pretty boy. He most likely touched someone's girl the wrong way and eruped jealousy. Guys dont like pretty boys unless the guy is gay. Which leads to him having a jealous boyfriend.
Maybe I'm wrong but it does make sense.
\
A pretty boi is right! Don't be so jealous and quick to judge. There was no reason for him to be with any one else, he had what was called "self-respect" and definitely had respect for the woman. He was blessed with a beautiful girlfriend and a wonderful, caring family. I love you cuzzo and you know you were fine!!! xox
Prieta

United States

#30 Jul 6, 2007
Life wrote:
This is coming fron the heart. I knew both of the victims of this terrible tragedy. Our citizens of America lets come together a find out who is responsible for this horrible crime. Monday night when I found out I was in denial. Not wanting to believe that Griselda was really gone. On Tuesday morning that when I learned the other victim was Danny. When I first saw Danny at work I never knew he was a twin. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. Both of these young people wouldn't hurt a soul. My sister and I knew both of these victims. Everytime we would see GiGi and Danny they were smiling and laughing. Why would someone hurt someone so appreciative about life? I pray for their souls to REST IN PEACE.
*Yves Leonard is the one that needs to be questioned about the lives that were taken. He knows what happened to our dear friends.
Please if anyone has any tips call
CRIMELINE
1800423TIPS
WHAT A GOOD UNCLE YOU ARE LEONARD?
As you see he has only worked there for a wk or two and you got to know how cool and funny he was,.........how much laughter can a person bring to you just knowing a person for a few days! That was definitely Danny!!
John W Cosby

Orange City, FL

#31 Jul 6, 2007
Daniel worked for me on several occassions doing chair and reflexology massages at trade shows and conventions. As recently as the June 10-11 Premiere Beauty Show. I just found out about this horrific crime today when I arrived back in Orlando. Daniel was a great kid, happy go lucky and had a very caring soul. So the people who are so quick to judge someone, like Pudbert_Savannah above. Daniel was not involved in drugs, he was a clean cut, naive in so many ways, caring, hard working, just a damn go kid. I have 3 kids older than Dan, and I became attacked to him right away like a son. This hurts me so bad, because this is such a waste of life. I don't know the the other young lady but my heart goes out to the families of both. God somehow let the murderer or murderers be found. Because no one should get away with this senseless crime.
Jazz

Netherlands Antilles

#32 Jul 6, 2007
Gri was such a wonderful person. She was like the older sis of the group back home, St. Maarten. Never got to say good bye, when u decided 2 go 2 Orlando. I had hope that 1 day we would have met again, but i guess we will c each other in the next life.
And i didnt kno Danny but 2 the ppl that r judging him by sayin negative things, thats plain out wrong. I can bet on anything that you all are sayin so because he was young and a latino. The criminal(s) will sooner or later be found. And confess why he/she/they did it.
Gri mi amor que Dios te tenga en la gloria. From alllll your dear friends and family. Here in the friendly island of St. Maarten, Haiti and Dominican Republic...Love you boo and miss you
Daphney

United States

#33 Jul 8, 2007
Ok I first want to let the 2 people who are on here negatively speaking of Danny they need to stick a fork in it and pray for god to have mercy on them. Secondly, I am Gigi's cousin she was my bestfriend, and like jazz said more of an older sister to our group of close friend my cousin was brutally murdered and nobody seems to know anything but i can assure u that justice will be served. I use to work with Danny 2 years ago he was a gorgeous young man and such a perfect gentleman i remember days i wouldn't be able to get lunch he would get lunch for me. The last memory I have of him is the week prior to his murder he gave me a massage at the clinic, i was @ the clinic before they were murdered just joking around and told them i would come back but i couldn't because someone had taken there life away I ASK I ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING PLEASE COME FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!1
trizzi18

United States

#34 Jul 8, 2007
You live life and one day it's gone. It's sad that someone had to take my cousin's life and Dannys' so senselessly and so brutal. I'm tired of reading all these negative comments and silly theories. All we can ask for is justice. And to the suspect(s) out there only time will tell if you live or die.
pole

La Grange, IL

#35 Jul 12, 2007
all i have to say is that mr. leonard is a great uncle. even though he knows who killed my lil cuzzo and his niece.... they find out one way or the other MR.LEONARD. prepare yourself for the worst.....papa. "I LOVE YOU COUSIN DANNY MAY YOU WATCH OVER YOUR LOVED ONES"....love you cousin pole p.s R.I.P cuzz
gee

Orlando, FL

#36 Jul 19, 2007
i think the uncle has alot to do with this i think someone need to question him before he leaves the country because the community is talking but the communtiy is talking well everything has to be left god hands some one will come foward in this family will find justice and daniel griselda you guyds will always have place in my heart
Shelly

Zephyrhills, FL

#37 Jul 27, 2007

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,348,023
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Russell797 57,324
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 509,897
Super Bowl Halftime Show is Our Future State of... 5 hr Culture Auditor 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr LizW 73,313
News Fatal Glitz nightclub shooting calls security i... 17 hr Bad Boy Bernie 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 18 hr Wiley_Kyote 19,312
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages