Teen charged in killing of homeless man found under I-4

Orlando police arrested an 18-year-old Friday evening in the killing of a man found on an embankment beneath Interstate 4 . Tyler A. Sturdivant faces first-degree-murder and attempted-robbery charges in the death of Ora James Light, 51, a homeless man, Sgt. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
omg

Coral Gables, FL

#279 Jun 14, 2009
putzahanas scared biotch wrote:
<quoted text>Did I ever say you were black ****. Since you brought it up, if thats your cousin, then you black.**** your the one who said your parents make triple lol figures on walstreet, well if they are making triple figures then they must be panhandling. Just so you know people on wallstreet make 6 figures not triple. You really show how intellegent you are (not). Go ahead and talk about my mother I dont give a rats ****.
Ok, yo momma is so fat she has her own area code (408).
omg

France

#280 Jun 14, 2009
wow.
Pando

Bullhead City, AZ

#281 Jun 14, 2009
Kari wrote:
hey look here i am actually a good friend of the family and just like kayla i do not appreciate you all downing tyler and his family! just think what if tyler was your son or brother or maybe another family member you would not be selling him out and calling him racist! yes i do feel terribly sorry for the families lost of that homeless guy but stay off of tyler and his family. because his family is blessed and will make it throught this!
I, too, hope Tyler's family makes it through this.

However, I hope Tyler gets exactly what is coming to him. He murdered someone in the commission of another crime (theft). He should get life in prison with no chance of parole for 33 years. When he gets out he would be the same age as the man he murdered.

If Tyler isn't sent to prison for a long time his family better be prepared to go through this again.
putzahanas scared biotch

Macclenny, FL

#282 Jun 14, 2009
Kari wrote:
hey look here i am actually a good friend of the family and just like kayla i do not appreciate you all downing tyler and his family! just think what if tyler was your son or brother or maybe another family member you would not be selling him out and calling him racist! yes i do feel terribly sorry for the families lost of that homeless guy but stay off of tyler and his family. because his family is blessed and will make it throught this!
God forbid people downing that scum bag, but what about the man he KILLED in cold blood. I hope your so called good friend is out to death or gets death in prison.
putzahanas scared biotch

Macclenny, FL

#283 Jun 14, 2009
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, yo momma is so fat she has her own area code (408).
Is that all you have is fat ghetto jokes. I would have thought you would have come up with something better then that, but then again look what I am talking to. lmao
Kenyetta

Orlando, FL

#284 Jun 26, 2009
Kayla93 wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves that racists are retards. Thank you for becoming Example A you ignorant fool
A Kayla this is Kenyetta. Every Fool on here is stupid. Don't listen to them because their ignorant just for saying stuff like that. Be strong girl and pray ya know.
Pando

Bullhead City, AZ

#285 Jun 26, 2009
Kenyetta wrote:
<quoted text>
A Kayla this is Kenyetta. Every Fool on here is stupid. Don't listen to them because their ignorant just for saying stuff like that. Be strong girl and pray ya know.

You are wrong.

The stupid, ignorant Fool is the kid who murdered a homeless man.
Joe

Lakewood, NJ

#287 Sep 15, 2009
Honestly I went to high school and played football with tyler. He was a good kid always in a good mood and made people laugh. He is a good kid and don't think he is capable of being a cold blooded killer. Let the the justice system figure this out. and honestly don't believe everything you read in the news its always blown out of proportion. Best of luck to Tyler and his Family.

Since: Oct 09

Brooklyn, NY

#288 Oct 9, 2009
Kayla93 wrote:
Whether my brother did it or not does NOT give these ignorant insensitive jackasses the God given right to talk trash about my brother without knowing him for as long as I have. You sit in front of your computers and read a damn story and think that you know him or this family? I dont think so! My parents raised him like God fearing Christians and he MIGHT have made a stupid mistake(no one knows yet).And how do you know it WASN'T self defense? So because he got charged he AUTOMATICALLY did it? Because what, he looks that way? Homeless people are crazy as all get out these days and it OCULD have been self defense. You dont know that. That poor man may not have been the angel some of these people are making him out to be JUST because he didnt have a home. Some of the people talking trash need to get off their asses and go to work instead of dogging a young man on the internet. And this all coming from a 15 year old girl. What a crying shame.
i my self know tyler from when he came to ny to stay for the period that he did and he is the most sweetest funniest boy ever known to make me laugh now i myself am not taking up for what he did because thats a life that was taking away gOd rest the mans soul but people shouldnt be so quickly to judge because what this young girl is saying is the truth because the media can say alot of things to make people more mad.they speak as if they seen it with there own eyes.none of us were there so why are people saying things that arent even true about him.what because he wears his clothes baggy? IN my eyes i dont see him as a devil or a scum of the earth i see him as an ordinary human like anyone else that just made a HUGE mistake.and how do you know if he was a thug? well i thought about it and i put my self in her place and i know if my brother did something like this i would think it was wrong too but then again i wouldnt call him outta his name because i know deep down that those hurtful words arent true being that i lived with him all my life and you all dont know 1 damn thing about him.ok well if your glad that he got arrested then thats your opionion but dont call him outta his name like you KNOW him.
billy bob

Tucson, AZ

#289 Jan 28, 2010
tyler was a good kid BUT HE STOLE MY TRACTOR!!!!! HE SHUD BE CHARGED OF BEING A FRICKEN THIEF well he killled a bum ... i think its the bums fault bcuz if he wasnt a bum he wud be in his house or sumtin not on the streets wher its dangerous &#9786;
Desarae Patterson

Massillon, OH

#290 Apr 13, 2011
Damn it's sad how you people will talk bout him (Tyler) bad and don't know nothing bout him before he went i was the girl he was talking to and actually he is a fuuny cool guy and to be honest if half of yall that make these stupid ass comments bout him will think the same thing if you meet him also yall must really dnt have a life to sit here and waste time and comment on here with stupid shit do you even have a life right along with a job just like his sister Kayla don't nobody really know what happen but Tyler and the man but all i can say is i can't wait to see him again at the end of the day I STILL LOVE TYLER AND DEEP DOWN INSIDE HE WAS AT THE WORNG PLACE AT THE WORNG TIME KAYLA WHEN YOU TALK TO YOUR BROTHER TELL HIM DESARAE SAID HEY N I LOVE HIM IF HE TELL YOU ANYTHING SEND ME AN EMAIL @ desie.anderson@rocketmail.com
Anonymous

Massillon, OH

#291 Apr 13, 2011
Kayla wrote:
I want everyone who posted to know that his family has read each and every one of these posts. Poeple should think about what they type and how it affects the people who read it
Kayla I know how you feel cause when i got on here and read half of the comments it pissed me off too and I was thinking like they dnt even know him to stright judge him and deep down inside like i told your brother when he wrote me he didnt mean it to happen that way and i was actually with him the day before he got arrested so next time he write or call you tell him i (desie)
still love him its just stuff crazy for me rite now but you can write me at my email if he tell you anything desie.anderson@rocketmail.com
Joe

Ellerbe, NC

#292 Jan 21, 2012
I think Judges should be charged with negligent choices they have made from the bench, when a person re-affends. After all it WAS the judges decision to allow the perp back on the streets.. I think with this approach Judges, wouldn't be so lenient.
Joe

Ellerbe, NC

#293 Jan 21, 2012
In 2008, Sturdivant was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a firearm by a minor, and possession of a firearm with an altered serial number, according to court records. He pleaded no contest, and adjudication was withheld in exchange for two years of probation and 23 days in jail with time served.

Oh Tyler was a good boy, cool dude.. etc etc..OH PLEASE Friends of Tylers NEED to READ ALL the facts...A man was killed.. oh welp, just a boo boo..
Alisha

Waverly, OH

#294 Mar 31, 2014
Im oras neice . my uncle was a good man he woulda gave the shirt off of his back 2 help some 1 . n he's not that homeless man his nick name was butch n he was very loved special 2 all of r family its been a few yrs now n i miss him my whole fam does . which is y im looking at this i was thinking about my uncle after shit i just saw on fb bashing homeless people its that same bull shit disrespect that got my uncle killed. i was n am disapointed with tylers sentence i feel he shoulda got life. wouldnt want the death pen thats 2 easy i want him 2 have 2 sit there rot n think about what he done .very upset he only got what he did . i hadnt seen my uncle n 5 yrs we were going 2 see him 2 months from when he was killed now ill never see him again none of us will its bull shit ur family friend is a murder he deserves to b where he is n should stay there at least U CAN STILL SEE HIM i wish i coulda been at that skums court date i wanted him 2 see that my uncle had family he was loved important he didnt only hurt my uncle he hurt my family . hes (tyler)a PIECE OF SHIT! but considering the basterd committed muder im guessing he wouldnt care dosnt seem like he has a heart .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,190,593
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? (Aug '14) 15 min Lon Spector 121
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Community Disorga... 51,456
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 23 min Lon Spector 305
What life is like for Casey Anthony (Jul '14) 27 min Lon Spector 264
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr LizW 492,016
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 17,848
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Shaniquah 71,214
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News