Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509050 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190928 Aug 23, 2014
IT'S THE CUTEST THING THOUGH... STILL YOU TRY... STILL YOU STRUGGLE... I'M JUST PLAYING WITH YOU... WINDING YOU IN... LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD OCCASIONALLY, AND THEN JERKING IT AROUND WHILE I REMIND YOU WHO'S IN CHARGE... WE CAN KEEP THIS UP FOREVER, SWEETIE... BUT THE RESULT IS INEVITABLE... OH! OH! MAYBE IF YOU GO THAT WAY!!!!....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190929 Aug 23, 2014
YOU'RE NOT SMART ENOUGH... YOU NEED TO SEND ME SOMEONE SMARTER....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190930 Aug 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You have things very backwards. We were not at war anywhere in the Middle East until 9/11 after al Qaeda declared war on us. ISIL is a bigger threat and war is all they have on their minds.
Get a clue. You are part of the problem.
So why did bushie boy head into iraq then son?

You are so confusing!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190931 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan. Show me ISIL on a world map.
lol! It's amazing how warped their sense of actual history is.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1190932 Aug 23, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Condoleezza?
Now *THAT* would be a great choice, IMHO.

At the very least we wouldn't have any more open Mexican Borders, Benghazi's and ISIS takeovers.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190933 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS/ISIL map is on the tube every day......large portions of Syria and Iraq.....
reality is on the ground, not on dead tree maps.....
Oh wait! So now ISIS took ground in Syria?

Is this like.... zionist taking ground in Palestine and calling it Israel?
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190934 Aug 23, 2014
LOOK AT THIS GUY... HE'S GOT... NEARLY, 50,000 POSTS AND FIND ONE WHERE HE SAYS ANYTHING?... HE'S JUST LIKE... I DON'T KNOW?... DRIFTWOOD? HE SAYS NOTHING BUT HE SAYS NOTHING VIRTUALLY FOREVER... THIS IS YOUR VANGUARD?... YOUR CHAMPION?... TO THIS YOU AWARD "BRILLIANT" JUDGITS??? HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TREAT YOU AS A RESULT? HE'S JUST TAKING UP SPACE?... I'LL DESTROY YOU NOW... A FLICK OF MY WRIST AND YOU'RE IN TATTERS.... AND IT DRIVES YOU INSANE... YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW IT'S DONE.... OH WELL, IF I MUST... GOSH, ELECTRO... WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT RACIAL STUFF, HUH?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190935 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very least we wouldn't have any more open Mexican Borders, Benghazi's and ISIS takeovers.....
TIRED, HUH?... TIRED AND A LITTLE DRUNK... BAD COMBINATION... IF ONLY YOU WERE YOUNG AGAIN... IF ONLY YOU COULD STILL WALK...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190936 Aug 23, 2014
TEAM SEEMS TO BE FALLIN' AWAY, ELECTRO... MAYBE Y'ALL NEED SOME COFFEE?... YOU CAIN'T FIGHT WITH ME, HONEY... I'M A KILLER AN' YOU JUS' OLD.... BYE-BYE...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190937 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SWINGIN' AROUN' IN SPACE NOW, AIN'T YOU? LIBYA, MEXICO, AN SYRIA IN ONE LOOPY SENTENCE... TIME TO REST OL' MAN... TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1190938 Aug 23, 2014
Raz wrote:
23 Aug 2014, 3:18 PM PDT 281 post a comment
Rep. Steve King (R-IA) slammed "race hustlers" like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for trying to "monetize" the civil unrest in Ferguson and raise their profiles.
"They're race hustlers," King said this week on Iowa's WHO radio. "Tawana Brawley, the one who falsely accused rape that Al Sharpton made the beginnings of his career off of, he's never apologized for that." Jackson was reportedly booed when he asked for donations during a Ferguson rally.
"All the violence that was perpetrated in the name of a rape that never existed," King said, while speaking of Sharpton, who is reportedly the White House's man on the ground in Ferguson. "So, when people pit people against each other on the basis of race, Jan, that is a sin to do that. It costs lives in this country and it causes social unrest and it keeps this country from healing together."
King, according to Talking Points Memo, also criticized the Congressional Black Caucus--after mentioning that there is no "Congressional White Caucus"--for being a "self-segregated caucus" that is "always looking to place the race card."
"They're always looking to divide people down that line," he said. "And I have friends in that caucus. I get along with them personally, but their agenda is to play the race card."
King also said that President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder "had a perfect opportunity to eliminate a lot of this friction in this country," but they have instead "created friction rather than eliminated it."
He also slammed Ferguson rioters for their "irrational" behavior, which included burning down and punishing the community even before they had all of the facts about the Michael Brown's death.
Bingo. Finally. Rep. Steve King is brave enough to stand up to the Black Race Baiters Society.

I salute him.

Let's hope his words can help affect the coming mid-term elections so we can restore social sanity in this country.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190939 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike DemoKKKrats, Republicans care more about the direction of the country than about a political party.......
acting like DemoKKKrats just to win is meaningless.....
Taking away people's right to vote... or giving Americans alternatives... changing the demographics... grid locking Congress by voting as one block....

Seems it's politics for reich wingers is what you people want son.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190940 Aug 23, 2014
PO' OL' ELECTRO... ALL ALONE ON THE BATTLEFIELD WITH HIS PUTTEES HANGIN' AROUN' HIS SHOES AN' HIS PANTS ON THE GROUND.... TOUGH LIFE AIN'T IT OL' MAN?... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... YEAH... IT IS AIN'T IT?...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1190941 Aug 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my. too close to the problem. i guess i should be paying attention to FOX myths. and then i should go out in the world and show everyone how rational i am.
but Carol, i don't like being laughed at. that and everyone would instantly say......FOXbot! and who wants to be attached to that stigma?! hell, even most FOXbots won't admit the watch FOX. though i suppose that's about being called a parrot, parrot.
Are you OK there? Sniffing glue again?

Take a bottle of aspirins and call me in the morning, OK, Brutha?
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190942 Aug 23, 2014
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text> this gonna be an all fkn nighter
APPARENTLY NOT, HUH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ALL NIGHT NOT MEAN WHAT IT USED TO, EH, GRANNY?...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1190943 Aug 23, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
TIRED, HUH?... TIRED AND A LITTLE DRUNK... BAD COMBINATION... IF ONLY YOU WERE YOUNG AGAIN... IF ONLY YOU COULD STILL WALK...
The cat's walking across your keyboard again, Brutha.

Check it out.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190944 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you OK there? Sniffing glue again?
Take a bottle of aspirins and call me in the morning, OK, Brutha?
WHASSA MATTER ELECTRO, OL' BOY?... KITTY KAT GOT YOU TONGUE OR YOU JUS' NOT GLAD TO SEE ME?... YOU ALL ALONE, HONEY...MAYBE IT TIME TO USE YOU PHONE A FRIEND?....

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1190945 Aug 23, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SWINGIN' AROUN' IN SPACE NOW, AIN'T YOU? LIBYA, MEXICO, AN SYRIA IN ONE LOOPY SENTENCE... TIME TO REST OL' MAN... TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY...
Reality encompasses much, much more than your crotch and your Left hand, Brutha.

Raise your head up........nope, not *that* one, Idiot.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190946 Aug 23, 2014
3:00 IN THE MORNIN', SWEETIE.... I FIGHT FO' FUN... I KNOW WHAT TOLL THIS TAKIN' ON YOU OL' MAN... I KNOW BOUT YOU AFIB.... YOU HOL' ONTO THE DEVIL... YOU HOL' ONTO DEATH.... G'HEAD... YOU THINK I FUCKIN' PLAYIN' HERE?... I HERE FO' YOU SOUL... AN' I HAVE IT ALREADY...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1190948 Aug 23, 2014
KITTY KAT GOT YOU TONGUE, HONEY?... THAT ALL YOU GOT TO SAY? GIBBERISH?...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH ...PL AY WIT ME, BOY... SHOW ME YOU INCISIVE WIT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,563
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 14,277
News BSO arrests 50 gang members (May '09) 2 hr Jane doe 156
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr NO Thanks Casey 513,032
News Florida man buys pancakes, eats them in city cr... 7 hr Reuben44 1
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 8 hr Princess Hey 202
two words (Jul '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 28,135

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages