Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374907 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1183879 Aug 11, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Only moron's believe the government is providing health insurance.
Who provides Medicare?
KeepCalmNcarryON

Los Angeles, CA

#1183880 Aug 11, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? YOU THINK YOU GON' GET UP BEFO' ME? HEHEHEHEHEHHH.. UH-HUH... SURE YOU IS...
Never have seen a post from you during the day, but I always stop in to see you when I see your name. You're pretty cool 'cuz you always have a brutally truthful angle on things. I like the Spanish and Mexican Brujeria theory that the devil is God,s brother. "I would never disrespect God, so why would I ever disrespect his brother" is the basic ideology of the
Brujeria folks, something that I can live with: applied respect for all to the point of fearlessness.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1183881 Aug 11, 2014
Progressives are insane...

'Ole Miss email domain is racist according to university administrators'

http://www.campusreform.org/...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183882 Aug 11, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that useless extraneous information. Do you talk to yourself too?
You poor retarded clueless bagger, welcome to another day of misery and self induced blind hatred. That would be bagger world, where the blind attempt to lead the stupid. I will assume that you are their blind forward observer? Shinning, DB and carol would head up your intelligence department, and Waxturd is in charge of issuing socks.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1183883 Aug 11, 2014
Those wacky Christians...

'“Thats my boy!” Terrorist Savage Tweets Photo of Son Holding Severed Head'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/thats-my-boy-ter...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183885 Aug 11, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq was won. All we had to do was leave behind an American force that would continue to mentor and hold the Iraqi army together, and work as a deterrent against terrorist adventurism. O'bama, the ignornant democrats, and his media minions blame the Iraqis for the failure of the status of forces agreement, but it was O'bama who didn't want the deal and only made a symbolic push to win a deal. Before Iraq started falling apart, O'bama continually bragged that the decision to pull all our troops from Iraq was his decision -- the keeping of a campaign promise. Like a typical crackhead, O'bama was only worried about himself and getting re-elected.
This would be just another of the many blind hatred version of the events there. Of course the "FACT" that we should never even have been there never enters the minds of the afflicted. Just pick up where it's convenient. This is your war, it will always be your fked up war. All else are excuses designed to deflect from your stupid. PERIOD.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183887 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS would not have the success they had without support from the Sunni groups.
Yes the border children are being cared for. That is not the point.
The point was YOU said they should not be cared for by the US & just left to pile up at the border.
You said it, at least have some courage to admit it instead of constantly running from your own posts.
Children in Iraq & you go running OMG OMG OMG" Children at the border and you go " F*ck 'em,". You constantly b*tch about US children on food stamps.
i
Just talking to Roxlo is a real lessen in futility, totally frustrating kinda like talking to Carol, everything rolls off that they don't want to hear.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1183888 Aug 11, 2014
Those wacky Christians...

'Islamic State militants have killed at least 500 members of Iraq’s Yazidi ethnic minority during their offensive in the north, Iraq’s human rights minister told Reuters on Sunday.'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/religion-of-peac...
Obumbles Wizard of Zero

New York, NY

#1183889 Aug 11, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to O'bama's highly dangerous combination for ambition and ignorance, ISIS is now a terrorist nation-state within Iraq (and part of Syria) with a standing army, a command and control infrastructure, control of a 600-mile front in the North, and a half-billion dollars. Instead of getting rid of Assad's WMDs we should have left them in Syria to fight back against ISIS...you know-the same ISIS "REBELS" O'bama gave weapons to.
Even Hillary now is admitting Obumble's foreign policy is ZERO policy. About the ONLY ones who think Obumbles is NOT a failure are the dolts who post here 24/7.

August 11, 2014

'Hillary slams Obama for ‘stupid’ foreign policies

'WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton blasts President Obama’s foreign policy in an interview published Sunday, saying her former boss’ failure to have a clear strategy for the Middle East has spawned the current ISIS crisis in Iraq.

“Great nations need organizing principles, and ‘Don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle,” said Clinton, who was Obama’s first secretary of state and who is said to be mulling a run for the White House.

She was responding to a question about one of the administration’s infamous catchphrases —“Don’t do stupid s-&#8202;-t”— which Obama staffers reportedly use privately to describe their foreign policy.

In the interview with Jeffrey Goldberg for The Atlantic, Clinton distanced herself from her former boss and that philosophy.

Clinton’s slam comes at a time when Obama’s popularity has bottomed at 40 percent and his foreign policy is under fire from members of both parties amid a proliferation of crises overseas.

In particular, she trashed the administration’s “failure” to arm Syrian rebels in the early phase of their uprising against President Bashar al-Assad — a policy she says she tried to change.

“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad — there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle — the failure to do that left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said.

CONTINUED
http://nypost.com/2014/08/10/obamas-plan-to-s...

It must be EXHAUSTING TO HAVE TO SPEND YOUR ENTIRE LIFE DEFENDING OBUMBLES, THE ZERO, ON TOPIX ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!

Meanwhile, while the dolts devote themselves to the keyboard, Obumbles is teeing off at Martha's Vineyard. Fortunately, whenever he's about to make a speech about income inequality while there on his umpteenth extravagant vacay---the 1% ers helicopters drown him out.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1183890 Aug 11, 2014
We are upset, therefore we steal....

'Ferguson, Missouri Riots Looting Weave Shop (Fox 2 St. Louis)'

THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1183891 Aug 11, 2014
you kill my kids? I kill yours... Are you stoopid?... I guess you are, ain't you?...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1183892 Aug 11, 2014
'The US-Mexico border is so secure...'

'How secure is it?'

'James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden'

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/11/new-video-j...
KeepCalmNcarryON

Los Angeles, CA

#1183893 Aug 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just talking to Roxlo is a real lessen in futility, totally frustrating kinda like talking to Carol, everything rolls off that they don't want to hear.
In real life IN PUBLIC a pool cue won't roll off of their teeth without removing them, so they have no voice in any real discussion. THEY DO HEAR IT! Their two choices are: Put up or shut up.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183894 Aug 11, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>In December 2011, Barack Hussein O"bama declared the mission in Iraq accomplished -- in his words, a "success." According to the president, we were leaving behind an Iraq that was "stable and self-reliant." Except we weren't, and O'bama knew it and so did anyone else paying attention. In case you haven't been paying attention, the Killing Fields of Iraq have been going on since O'bama declared "victory".
And who created this mess????With numerous lies, sacrificed 4,500 of Americas finest along with over 20,000 injured, not counting millions of Iraqi dead injured and displaced? Oops those are facts and we all know by now facts are like kryptonite to Republicans.Still your pretentious know it all after the facts is comical at this late date. You broke it you own it dumbo.
THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1183895 Aug 11, 2014
KeepCalmNcarryON wrote:
<quoted text>
Never have seen a post from you during the day, but I always stop in to see you when I see your name. You're pretty cool 'cuz you always have a brutally truthful angle on things. I like the Spanish and Mexican Brujeria theory that the devil is God,s brother. "I would never disrespect God, so why would I ever disrespect his brother" is the basic ideology of the
Brujeria folks, something that I can live with: applied respect for all to the point of fearlessness.
REALLY? NOT SURE WHERE YOU GOIN' WITH THIS BUT I ACCEPT THAT I'M BRUTAL... THERE'S NO CHOICE... THEY'RE DESTROYIN' MY WORLD... WHAT THEY THINK I GONNA DO?... THERE NO GODS... THERE NO DEVILS... BUT IN THEIR MINDS THERE IS.. I CAN MAKE A CONSERVATIVE'S NIPPLES HARD... ON COMMAND.. THEY LIKE L'IL GIRLS TO ME... WEIRDEST THING IS... THEY COME TO ME LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME... I DON' UNNERSTAN' IT?...
THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1183896 Aug 11, 2014
KeepCalmNcarryON wrote:
<quoted text>
I JUS' RE-READ YOU POST AN' ABSORB THE WISDOM IN IT... I BOW TO YOU BROTHER... THERE VERY DAMN FEW OF US...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183897 Aug 11, 2014
KeepCalmNcarryON wrote:
<quoted text>
In real life IN PUBLIC a pool cue won't roll off of their teeth without removing them, so they have no voice in any real discussion. THEY DO HEAR IT! Their two choices are: Put up or shut up.
LOL
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1183898 Aug 11, 2014
Al Gore is not a scientist...

getting everyone on the same page...

https://stevengoddard.files.wordpress.com/201...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1183899 Aug 11, 2014
KeepCalmNcarryON wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you swam across the border?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1183900 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS would not have the success they had without support from the Sunni groups.
Yes the border children are being cared for. That is not the point.
The point was YOU said they should not be cared for by the US & just left to pile up at the border.
You said it, at least have some courage to admit it instead of constantly running from your own posts.
Children in Iraq & you go running OMG OMG OMG" Children at the border and you go " F*ck 'em,". You constantly b*tch about US children on food stamps.
i
Type much or was that just another example of you having a bleeding heart libweenie breakdown.

The poor children! It's for the children!

Give me a break.

Some of you so called children have tattoos and are 15-18 years old - just ready for Obamnesty and then voting Democrat.

You are an idiot DumbDave. Go take another pill and stop being such a pill yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 513,039
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Talkin To The Zealot 58,857
News Two DeLand middle schools on lockdown (Mar '09) 5 hr DWB 7
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 3,037
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,038
last post wins! (Jul '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 5,937
The alphabet (Jun '06) 6 hr Princess Hey 1,645
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages