Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394917 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1183753 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, BABY... YOU IN A LOVIN' MOOD TONIGHT OR YOU ALL BID'NESS?.... THERE'S ONLY THE ONE OF ME AN' HE ALL ABOUT "SEXUAL ESCAPADES".... SUE ME... BUT HE KNOW WOMEN PRETTY GOOD... 50% OF THE TIME HE STRIKE GOL'... JUS' SAYIN'...
Good evening. All business tonight and all week. Not much time for Topix but I can't resist checking in from time to time to see what lamebrain propaganda the reich wing is slinging next. Can't get my head around why the republicans are so full of hate.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1183754 Aug 10, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Get the word out!!! Group of Ebola Exposed Missionaries coming to Charlotte North Carolina ! To be quarantined there...
http://dutchsinse.tatoott1009.com/8102014-gro...
Fkn missionaries, always trying to buy that ticket to heaven.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1183755 Aug 10, 2014
Who knew announcing a withdrawal schedule would help terrorists make plans? What a BIG surprise
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183756 Aug 10, 2014
now, 16, she knows me... she unnerstan' who an' what I am... she know I know that about her too... sometimes she slap my pecker... HARD! She tellin' me she not as available as I might wish... I get that.... but sometimes... sometimes... she as soft as velvet.. an' that what I live fo'... I'm THE DEVIL... I live fo' what she totin'...

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1183757 Aug 10, 2014
Total Disconnect--

Terror threat is up
Putin can't be trusted
North Korea is unstable
ISIS is threatening the US, slaughtering thousands of people and engaging in genocide
Iran is building a nuke

What is your solution Mr President

Obama: Shrink the military
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183758 Aug 10, 2014
Um... it not what you totin'...

Location hidden

#1183760 Aug 10, 2014
spocko wrote:
The myth of Obama’s incompetence.
Look at George Washington, the General lost more battles than any other general in American history. His amateurish New York campaign in 1776 almost lost the war before it started and only the luckiest of circumstances kept the Continental Army from being destroyed en masse.
Washington's stewardship of the young republic is replete with accounts of mismanagement, cronyism, and dark hints of the General's monarchical tendencies. His second term was one long nightmare of criticism of his foreign policy, his close relationship with the bane of Jeffersonians Alexander Hamilton, and his handling of the 'Whiskey Rebellion' where the President himself rode at the head of an army of 9,000 men into western Pennsylvania to put down a challenge to the primacy of the federal government.
And yet, Washington is beloved to us today not because of what his contemporaries thought of him but because his record taken in its totality reveals a man of vision and steady leadership through some of the most turbulent times in American history.
FOX News and the GOP thanks you for believing their deliberate lies an deceptions!
Again, try living in the "here and now" instead of flashing back to a time that is irrelevant to what is happening NOW.

You want to compare Obama to someone in ancient history? Nero fiddling while Rome burned is a better comparison to Obama's cavalier attitude towards being a responsible leader. Nero blamed the Jews for his city burning, Obama blames Bush for his own ineptitude as a leader. SSDD.

Location hidden

#1183762 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Who knew announcing a withdrawal schedule would help terrorists make plans? What a BIG surprise
We know who knew. The [email protected]
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183763 Aug 10, 2014
See how this works yet?... Tea Party my hairy Irish ass...

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1183764 Aug 10, 2014
China Thwarts U.S. Bid to Ease Tensions in South China Sea

China’s rejection of U.S. and Philippine proposals to regulate countries’ behavior in the South China Sea signaled tensions are likely to persist in one of the world’s busiest shipping lanes.

At a regional security meeting this weekend, China rebuffed a U.S. proposal for nations involved in disputes to voluntarily avoid actions that could be provocative. The proposal, and a similar measure by the Philippines at the Asean Regional Forum in Myanmar, were aimed at breathing life into stalled talks on drafting a code of conduct.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-10/chin...

China tells the US to take a walk.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183765 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Again, try living in the "here and now" instead of flashing back to a time that is irrelevant to what is happening NOW.
You want to compare Obama to someone in ancient history? Nero fiddling while Rome burned is a better comparison to Obama's cavalier attitude towards being a responsible leader. Nero blamed the Jews for his city burning, Obama blames Bush for his own ineptitude as a leader. SSDD.
YOU MIGHT WANNA WIPE THAT SEMEN OUT YOU NOSE BEFO' YOU GO GETTIN' ALL HIGH AN' MIGHTY, HONEY...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183766 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We know who knew. The [email protected]
THAS CUTE? YOU NOT ABLE TO SPELL EITHER?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183767 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We know who knew. The [email protected]
YOU PROLLY SHOULD GO BLOW THAT OL' MAN, HONEY... YOU NOT GET MANY MO' CHANCES...

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1183768 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW YOU BEEN PILIN' ON. AIN'T YOU?... WHAT THAT ALL ABOUT, HMMMM? YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?... GUESS THAT MEAN YOU WANT IT?....
I was looking forward to something....anything, but I got no takers.(pun intended)
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183769 Aug 10, 2014
AT HIS AGE, YOU NOT EVEN NEED GLASSES... DRIBBLE-DOWN ECONOMICS....

Location hidden

#1183770 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Total Disconnect--
Terror threat is up
Putin can't be trusted
North Korea is unstable
ISIS is threatening the US, slaughtering thousands of people and engaging in genocide
Iran is building a nuke
What is your solution Mr President
Obama: Shrink the military
And why not? Many countries see our military as a bunch of pansies anyway.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/military/gay-les...

In the future we'll probably see more gays and less straights entering this sordid organization.

Geez, we might as well be living in France since all theses poofters are gaining control of our military.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183771 Aug 10, 2014
60 GRIT SANDPAPER, I GET IT... MMMM MMMM EVERY MAN'S DREAM.... "I WONDER WHAT HE SEES IN HER?"... HEHEHEHEHEHEH...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183772 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I was looking forward to something....anything, but I got no takers.(pun intended)
HMMMM? YOU SAYIN' YOU WANNA WRASSLE?.. I FIGHT FO' FUN OL' MAN... DON' FO'GET IT... NOW, WITH THAT SAID.. I LIKE YOU... THAT MEANS I CAIN'T HURT YOU AN' THAT UNFAIR...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183774 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BORED AIN'T YOU BOY? ME TOO... I'LL FLY OUT TO MEET YOU AN' WE GET THIS DONE.. DEAL?... WTF? WE GON' SPEND OUR LIVES PISSIN' AWAY IN HERE?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183776 Aug 10, 2014
YOU KNOW, WOMEN.... THEY HUNG THE MOON... LITTLE BREASTS, L'IL NIPPLES.... VAGINAS... I SPEND YEARS IN JAIL FO' THEM... YEARS!!! IT RIDICULOUS!... BUT WHEN TWO MEN, OL' BUCKS, GET TOGETHER... WE JUS' TROUBLE... JUS' THE WAY IT IS... YOU SURE YOU UP FO' THIS?... I DON' LIKE SCOTCH... JUS' IRISH... YOU BETTER HAVE SOME...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 5 min Gov Corbutt of th... 903
News At gay pride parades, a year to weave sorrow an... 23 min Roscoe 5
News Frank Ocean on Orlando massacre: 'Many hate us' 49 min Fa-Foxy 10
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 51 min Go Blue Forever 1,295
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,011
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fit2Serve 60,042
why angels have wings 2 (Mar '09) 2 hr --IslandGurL-- 14,210
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Murphey_Law 513,333
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages