Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418761 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1183723 Aug 10, 2014
Isn't Gates one of BO's many 1% butt buddies?

’m on a boat: Bill Gates vacations on $330M yacht
The world's richest man is renting the world's third most expensive yacht for a three week vacation with his family.
The Sideshow

“you know i know”

denver

#1183725 Aug 10, 2014
cowardly racist and Oblamer "son"

‘Knockout Game’ Attacker Asked Man If He Had A Gun Before Punching
A teenager playing “knockout game” punched a man in the face after he made certain that the victim was not carrying a gun, a Florida man told police. Instances of the “knockout game” have been widely reported in cities across the country over the last several years.
The Daily Caller
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183726 Aug 10, 2014
NOW WHEN YOU KISS A WOMAN'S ASS... YOU GOTTA EXPECT IT SMELL LIKE SHIT SOMETIMES... DEAL WITH IT... SHE KNOWS SHE NOT PERFECT...SHE LOVES IT WHEN YOU KNOW THAT TOO... IT'S BROWN FO' A REASON...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183727 Aug 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Isn't Gates one of BO's many 1% butt buddies?
’m on a boat: Bill Gates vacations on $330M yacht
The world's richest man is renting the world's third most expensive yacht for a three week vacation with his family.
The Sideshow
KINDA AN UPHILL BATTLE, AIN'T IT?...

“you know i know”

denver

#1183728 Aug 10, 2014
un indicted criminal and weird looking douche

Authors: Obama’s DOJ Puts Nixon To Shame
Authors: Obama's DOJ Puts Nixon To Shame
The Daily Caller from RSS

Using the word “brazen” to describe what they have uncovered, the two authors of the first investigative book of Obama’s Justice Department say that what is happening under his watch is unprecedented.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/10/authors-oba...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183729 Aug 10, 2014
SO... EVERY DAY... SHIT COMES OUTTA HEIDI KLUM'S ASS... BIG BROWN WADS OF IT... YOU GONNA CONDEMN HER FO' THAT?... OR... YOU GONNA EAT IT? I AXE YOU?....

“you know i know”

denver

#1183730 Aug 10, 2014
being caught lying has a way of doing that

Colorado governor fights to stave off GOP election challenge
By Daniel Wallis and Keith Coffman DENVER (Reuters)- When Colorado Democrat John Hickenlooper was elected governor four years ago, the ebullient former Denver mayor and brew-pub magnate could do little wrong. Once spoken of as a possible vice presidential candidate in 2016, the 62-year-old has…
Reuters
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183731 Aug 10, 2014
OVER TO YOU, CHET....

“you know i know”

denver

#1183732 Aug 10, 2014
here's yur real racism

White Teacher Wins In Discrimination Lawsuit Against School System
He was called 'poor white trash' and 'white b*tch'
The Daily Caller fr

A jury has sided with a white teacher to the tune of $350,000 in a case of discrimination in Prince George’s County, Md.

Jon Everhart, 65, filed a civil lawsuit against Prince George’s County school board based on a history of discrimination. That discrimination led to his termination — and

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/09/white-teach...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183733 Aug 10, 2014
SO, UM... HARMONY... I SEE YOU DRAW THE SHORT STRAW TONIGHT... READY TO RUMBLE?... I HOPE YOU IS, CHUCKLES...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183735 Aug 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
here's yur real racism
White Teacher Wins In Discrimination Lawsuit Against School System
He was called 'poor white trash' and 'white b*tch'
The Daily Caller fr
A jury has sided with a white teacher to the tune of $350,000 in a case of discrimination in Prince George’s County, Md.
Jon Everhart, 65, filed a civil lawsuit against Prince George’s County school board based on a history of discrimination. That discrimination led to his termination — and
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/09/white-teach...
YOU DON' REALLY THINK YOU GON' PLAY WIT ME, DO YA?... THIS GET A LOT WORSE FROM HERE, HONEY..... PEOPLE ALREADY TURNIN' THEY HEADS AWAY...

“you know i know”

denver

#1183738 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
NOW WHEN YOU KISS A WOMAN'S ASS... YOU GOTTA EXPECT IT SMELL LIKE SHIT SOMETIMES... DEAL WITH IT... SHE KNOWS SHE NOT PERFECT...SHE LOVES IT WHEN YOU KNOW THAT TOO... IT'S BROWN FO' A REASON...
we'll defer to yur vast experience on the matter
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183739 Aug 10, 2014
BUT YOU DO, DON' YOU? YOU THINK YOU GON' DRAW DOWN ON THE DEVIL... FOOL... YOU NOT... DEVIL EAT YOU ASS.. PEOPLE JUS' WATCH IT HAPPEN AN' THEY LAUGH AT YOU.. SEND CAROL IN HERE... DEVIL GOT A HUNGER FO' ROTTEN MEAT...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183740 Aug 10, 2014
OVER TO YOU, CHET...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1183741 Aug 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
For any alleged American to talk about our president and first lady like that is a sad commentary on the sad state of affairs in that abscess of a man. Simple calling Galt a scumbag is not suffice. But he does serve a purpose and that is to demonstrate just how a party [Tea baggers] are mean hateful mostly illiterate lowlifes. Galt is a non servering coward with no connection to a loyal patriotic American. I would pay just to be able to smack him around and watch him whimper like the baby he really is. Thanks Galt for helping the Democrats to remain in power for ever as long as we have dirtbags like you it will always be that way.
the sad state of affairs is that the US has a piece of crap like Obama for President....

“you know i know”

denver

#1183742 Aug 10, 2014
Funny, I compare BO to Hitler

Here's What Can Be Learned From The Putin-Hitler Comparisons
You have to be pretty ignorant of the history of Europe in the 1930s not to be more than a little creeped out by the similarities.
Business Insider from RS
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183743 Aug 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
we'll defer to yur vast experience on the matter
WHAT? YOU SHIT SMELL GOOD, SWEETIE? OR... DOES IT SMELL LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE'S?...

“you know i know”

denver

#1183744 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
BUT YOU DO, DON' YOU? YOU THINK YOU GON' DRAW DOWN ON THE DEVIL... FOOL... YOU NOT... DEVIL EAT YOU ASS.. PEOPLE JUS' WATCH IT HAPPEN AN' THEY LAUGH AT YOU.. SEND CAROL IN HERE... DEVIL GOT A HUNGER FO' ROTTEN MEAT...
give me yur address, I'll ship you some rotten fish.
PS, there is no devil
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1183745 Aug 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How was Obama born a "bastard"? Do you have any idea how many women are pregnant before they are married? Nancy Reagan comes to mind. Are you saying Nancy Reagan is a slut? I believe 99.9% of American would disagree with you.
Obama's parents were never legally married.....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183746 Aug 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the sad state of affairs is that the US has a piece of crap like Obama for President....
SMELL LIKE YOURS, JOHN?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,166
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Wiley_Kyote 73,689
last post wins! (Jul '11) Thu Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Wed T-REX 513,464
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) Aug 24 Former Play 213

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages