Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182508 Aug 8, 2014
Evil wally world and Hall E burton!

Big business scores better than Gubbymint...

17 to 13!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/...
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182509 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Diablo, old Donavon seem to be shooting in the dark on most issues. Probably some kind of erectile malfunction, you know how these baggers are when it comes to sexual activity.
Oh, yessir I do... When I walked into this place years ago my fly was down... Got to settle this shit up front...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182510 Aug 8, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'if we make everyone buy health insurance it will stimulate the economy making companies hire more workers' economy is on fire!

'Chapters Health System, Parent Company of Good Shepherd Hospice, Cuts 89 Jobs'

http://www.theledger.com/article/20140806/NEW...
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182511 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you frigging moron I would have those bastards in so many pieces they could never be put back together again. But unlike you idiots on the right, yea gotta be smart..The strong can whip the weak, but the smart can whip them all. And that's where you party always makes their mistake. They just aren't very smart.PERIOD. Kinda like you.
Thas brilliant... I love you, man... in a guy way...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182512 Aug 8, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers injected into the economy' economy is on fire!

>>>>>>> >>>Boost Profits<<<<< <
now if wallymart said that Progressives would crap up their britches...

'CHARLOTTE, N.C.-- Jobs cuts are coming to Charlotte Douglas International Airport.

United Airlines plans to eliminate more than 70 jobs as part of the company's plan to cut costs and boost profits...'

http://www.wcnc.com/story/money/business/2014...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182513 Aug 8, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers injected into the economy' economy is on fire!

'Bloomberg Lays Off 25 and Cancels a TV Show'

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/business/me...
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1182514 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you frigging moron I would have those bastards in so many pieces they could never be put back together again. But unlike you idiots on the right, yea gotta be smart..The strong can whip the weak, but the smart can whip them all. And that's where you party always makes their mistake. They just aren't very smart.PERIOD. Kinda like you.
Blah, blah, blah,¨ISIS drives old Toyota trucks¨, blah, blah, blah,¨Hamas throws rocks at Israel¨, blah, blah, blah.

You're an idiot.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182516 Aug 8, 2014

'FORT WAYNE, Ind.(21Alive)- A Summit City small business is closing up shop after four decades.

Rustic Hutch is closing its two stores at Jefferson Pointe and at Pine Valley'

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/...
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1182517 Aug 8, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yessir I do... When I walked into this place years ago my fly was down...
No wonder Ghost is a big fan.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1182518 Aug 8, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
god I miss peppy.
Peppy is Homer's answer blowin' in the wind.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182519 Aug 8, 2014
Donnie wrote:
Congress Isn’t Alone in Struggling to Obtain Obamacare Records
By Jillian Kay Melchior
August 7, 2014 6:10 PM
As news breaks about the Department of Health and Human Services’ missing HealthCare.gov e-mails, it’s pertinent to note how difficult it has been to obtain records in general about Obamacare, as I’ve learned personally over the past many months.
In Nevada, National Review had to sue the state health exchange before we were able to obtain records about how many Obamacare navigators had criminal backgrounds, despite the fact that they were handling consumers’ private information.(As it turned out, at least eight did.)
We faced similar struggles in California, where the health exchange employed some twisted logic to explain why it could not release the full records regarding navigators’ criminal backgrounds:
“All of these documents are nondisclosable because ‘the public interest served by not disclosing the record clearly outweighs the public interest served by disclosure of the record,’” a lawyer for the insurance exchange wrote, citing California Government Code §6255.“Disclosing the names and criminal records of individuals applying to assist in Covered California’s push to enroll vast numbers in health insurance by March 31, 2014, is likely to discourage participation in this critical program and thus harm the people of California.”
In the end, we discovered that at least 43 convicted criminals were working as Obamacare navigators in California, including individuals who had committed serious financial crimes.
And those are the states where we even managed to get an answer. Though the state-by-state back-and-forth is a long story, we were denied public records even after appeal in the District of Columbia, and we’ve struggled to get clear answers elsewhere, too.
In Hawaii, the legislators saw it fit to totally exempt the health exchange from the state’s sunshine laws, creating what one reporter described to me as “a huge accountability problem.”
It’s not just records dealing with navigators, either. We recently filed several requests looking into the tech security of the state and federal health exchanges, and coaxing them to produce records has already proven difficult.
Then again, there’s a lot for the government to be embarrassed about. The limited records we have managed to obtain have revealed that a Romanian hacker was able to gain access to a Vermont health exchange development server for an entire month before detection; that a federal audit found “high and critical issues” in the New Mexico health exchange; and that Covered California had potentially jeopardized the personal information of at least 378 Obamacare enrollees.
Yet even the Obama administration wrote in a 2009 memo that “the Freedom of Information Act should be administered with a clear presumption: in the face of doubt, openness prevails. The government should not keep information confidential merely because public officials might be embarrassed by disclosure, or because of speculative or abstract fears.”
As I write today, the Obama administration has talked the talk, but it’s failed to walk the walk. Journalists, congressmen, inspectors general, and other watchdogs have repeatedly struggled to force the government to release records that rightly belong to the public.
One might well ask: What does the Obama administration have to hide?
— Jillian Kay Melchior writes for National Review as a Thomas L. Rhodes Fellow for the Franklin Center. She is also a senior fellow at the Independent Women’s Forum.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another scandal brewing?
"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black me"

---- Magic NEgro
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1182520 Aug 8, 2014
If this Humanitarian Mission fails will Liberals/Obama blame Bush?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1182521 Aug 8, 2014
me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

men.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182522 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahaha! Toyota trucks?
¨ISIS that is fighting with hundreds of millions of dollars of U.S. military equipment seized from the Iraqi Army who abandoned it.¨
You're an uninformed moron.
As much and as hard as you continuously try to make yourself look intelligent you always fail miserable I suspect because one can tell you are groping. We are all aware that they have some of our military equipment but they are a long ways from being that many to be very effective, besides we can take them out very easily. Every time I have seen them on TV they have regular vehicles. You more than prove not only your total ignorance but your lack of patriotism. You seem way to politically motivated as are most baggers.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182523 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder Ghost is a big fan.
Turned you on huh Pervert?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182524 Aug 8, 2014
Whats more important to a Progressive...gubbymint or water?

'...University of Oregon, my alma mater, know that there are good reasons why you should care. The student government president who emerged from the tragicomic thunderdome ... now presides over a $15 million budget that runs 413 pages, with almost zero professional oversight or legal accountability...'

'...The annual budget for the city's Department of Public Works is around $6 million...'

http://online.wsj.com/articles/notable-quotab...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1182525 Aug 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the "air strike" was two (2) bombs.....
big f*ckin' deal......
makes the US look even weaker.....
The Boy ordering an air strike makes him look "presidential".

That's what Valerie told him.

He's Big Boy now:-)

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1182526 Aug 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she has glass in her turds
Let's change the subject, shall we? My turds are like your turds and everyone else's turds.

As the song from a Scrubs episode goes...."Everything comes down to poo"...

Everything comes down to poo!
From the top of your head, to the sole of your shoe
We can figure out what's wrong with you by lookin' at your poo!

It doesn't really matter if it's hard or if it's loose
We'll figure out what's ailing you, as long as it's a deuce!
Yes! Everything comes down to poo!

Cardiovascular and lymphatic, yes, the nervous system, too!
All across the nation, we trust in defecation!
Everything comes down to poo!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1182527 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So says strike force commander Galt. You idiot would have a problem using a fly swatter. What a frigging dope. I assure you we have it under control and know exactly what we are doing. Unlike the Bush debacle.
Grey Goosed would never swat a fly.

That would hurt the customer:-)
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182528 Aug 8, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yessir I do... When I walked into this place years ago my fly was down... Got to settle this shit up front...
I do believe that old Donovan is a prick named Gunner who is about as big a prude as they come. It's beyond obvious that he is personality deprived and sadly lacking when it comes to diplomacy. I believe that he was a gay cop, so be careful but I'm sure that he is the receiver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min OzRitz 51,385
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr T-REX 303
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr T-REX 96,879
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Shaniquah 71,189
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 491,974
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,357
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,641
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance