Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405364 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Ray Donovan

United States

#1183588 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again dumfk the argument was mine and Flack's, not yours or Arianna Huffington's.
Fk you and Arianna.
Oh, so now your tactic is to play spoiled little brat?

FYI, dipshit, this is a public chatroom. Want private conversations, take your whiny azz elsewhere.

Hey, how 'bout a gentle reminder every time you stick your ignorant nose into a conversation you're not part of?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1183589 Aug 10, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Mac Arthur deserved his fourth star ...but Korea was not his greatest moment, after the invasion of Inchon . Inchon invasion was well done!
He wanted to be President and the GOP chose IKE.
Eisenhower chose the GOP. The election wasn't even close and he won by an even larger margin for his re-election. Eisenhower originally said he was not interested in The White House,he only ran because he didn't want Truman to stay there.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1183590 Aug 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, dipshit, this is a public chatroom. Want private conversations, take your whiny azz elsewhere.
Hey, how 'bout a gentle reminder every time you stick your ignorant nose into a conversation you're not part of?
Liberal old men like RealDumb will act like little Jr. High School girls when you make fools out of them.

The anal liberal hypocrites have no problem inserting themselves into others conversations.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1183591 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Flack lives in Hampton Roads, I live in Florida__you're a troll GFY.
Oscar Meyer 16 oz sliced bacon 2 for $9.00 at Publix in Florida. Smithfield 16 oz sliced bacon $4.98 at Walmart in Florida.
Bacon is up sharply for reasons that are very well known.
Let google be your friend.
Ahhh, the old GFY routine. A liberal old man phag having a hissy fit? Does your masculine counterpart do any of the grocery shopping?
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1183592 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Flack lives in Hampton Roads, I live in Florida__you're a troll GFY.
Oscar Meyer 16 oz sliced bacon 2 for $9.00 at Publix in Florida. Smithfield 16 oz sliced bacon $4.98 at Walmart in Florida.
Bacon is up sharply for reasons that are very well known.
Let google be your friend.
By the way, in case you are in the typical liberal commie coma, prices for everything are way up, including things that aren't counted in inflation numbers thanks to you Democrats.

We now have a McJobs economy where people can't afford a mortgage or housing but hey, at least we have Obamacare nobody can afford either in the middle class.

You dregs of society make out because of your low income status and subsidies so you bottom feeders are happy!

Obama! Hope- Change!

McJobs for everyone!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1183593 Aug 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'd like to discuss the recent, according to Flack, 800% increase in electric rates? Or any the other doomsday bullsht he puts up?

I don't even eat bacon Hah__but it's right there in plain sight, near the Coors Light display.

One more time__you're a moron__GFY.
Patrick

United States

#1183594 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you'd like to discuss the recent, according to Flack, 800% increase in electric rates? Or any the other doomsday bullsht he puts up?
I don't even eat bacon Hah__but it's right there in plain sight, near the Coors Light display.
Should we all stand as Lord Fitz'willy has attempted to join the conversation?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1183595 Aug 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, the old GFY routine. A liberal old man phag having a hissy fit? Does your masculine counterpart do any of the grocery shopping?
lol! poor baby. English isn't your first language is it my little ruskie cellar dweller?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1183596 Aug 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, in case you are in the typical liberal commie coma, prices for everything are way up, including things that aren't counted in inflation numbers thanks to you Democrats.
We now have a McJobs economy where people can't afford a mortgage or housing but hey, at least we have Obamacare nobody can afford either in the middle class.
You dregs of society make out because of your low income status and subsidies so you bottom feeders are happy!
Obama! Hope- Change!
McJobs for everyone!
lol! Well, it's an improvement in your ruskie environment!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1183597 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican's own illegal immigration from and through Mexico.
Even George W Bush, who actually understood the problem and had a workable plan was shouted down by his own party members, the US Chamber of Commerce and the right leaning media until he stepped away from immigration reform.
Mel Martinez___walked away from the US Senate in disgust.
You're a moron.
I see you have trouble dealing with the "here and now"...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/20081...

Classic deflection ploy of the abusive liberal.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1183598 Aug 10, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we all stand as Lord Fitz'willy has attempted to join the conversation?
As so you should! I'm busy judging all the posts but never too busy to acknowledge my loyal topix subjects!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! !

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183599 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Guess what, Europe? ISIS have arrived!
The first time ISIS flags have flown in Europe
https://twitter.com/michaeldickson/status/498...
Jewish human rights group the Simon Wiesenthal Center has expressed its shock that protests in support of Islamic terrorist group ISIS have gone undeterred by Dutch authorities in the Hague. Two public rallies, expressing support for ISIS have been held this month, with chants advocating the murder of “dirty Jews from the sewers” heard at both.
The first protest inciting violence towards Jews was held on July 4, while a second went ahead last week, on July 24, Dutch newspaper NL Times reports.
http://www.newsweek.com/pro-isis-demonstrator...
The Magic Negro is responsible for this. The Mamma's Boy can only get the balls to send a few bombs on ISIS while repeating that this war is not winnable.

And then he takes a vacation.

Allah Akbar is quickly replacing God Bless America.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1183600 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you'd like to discuss the recent, according to Flack, 800% increase in electric rates? Or any the other doomsday bullsht he puts up?
Show the link where Flack said 800% libtard.

Most gay men don't like bacon. You old Democrat phags eat yogurt.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1183601 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
LMAO! Obama has his head buried in a putting green and blames " bad intelligence" for allowing ISIS to run wild in Iraq.
So far he's blameless whenever his presidential responsibilities are called into question. No doubt he blames his balls for his shitty golf game and the pool guy for his "daughter's" abusive behavior.
It is laughable to watch the Magic Negro Network trying to implement Damage Control for this Boy.

The Sunday Talk Shows and the weekly morning JHS chit-chat shows are failing.

What they need is another Magic Negro Crisis.

How about the safety of those Football Helmets, huh?

Maybe coats for homeless dogs?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1183602 Aug 10, 2014
We need a coup before Obama completes his evisceration of the military. Once they're politically decimated, he'll have a free path.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1183603 Aug 10, 2014
TSM wrote:
This is a Stinger….Hawaii Governor Loses Democratic Primary Despite Obama Endorsement!! OUCH!!
The American People has Awaken…Liberals/Democrats running in 2014, Obama is your Albatross!!
Hell, Hawaii is just one State, guy!

There are 58 more!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.......

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1183604 Aug 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
We cannot afford, nor do we have the resources to take in every ¨child¨ that shows up at our borders with a sob story. Public schools will suffer and if the media allows it, we'll be hearing about it soon enough.
We're not the world's day care center.
Do it for the children,......

SUCKAH!
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1183605 Aug 10, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, it's an improvement in your ruskie environment!
Ohhh, poor Democrat Commie:

In his handling of foreign policy, President Barack Obama has --> record-high disapproval ratings <-- according to the latest Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll released Tuesday.

This must be really upsetting to you commie Democrats, Dong.

"Sixty-percent disapprove of Obama’s job on foreign policy, the president’s worst rating on the issue, the paper reported. Only 36 percent approve of Obama’s handling of foreign policy."

I guess us patriots don't like a commie gay bar president, but you sure do, Dong.

Are you gay?

Yep!

Thought so.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1183606 Aug 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the link where Flack said 800% libtard.
Most gay men don't like bacon. You old Democrat phags eat yogurt.
Ooooooo! Interesting.

You must be in the 'most' category, eh son?

I didn't know they offered that in gulags!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1183607 Aug 10, 2014
The Legacy will be of shame, for the man & nation.
A 'most open & honest' has been neither, with a level of vindictiveness that denies God and corrupts men and women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Murphey_Law 513,416
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl 4 hr barTENDER 2
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 15 hr Thats Right 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 19,107
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 12,684
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 21 hr WasteWater 607

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages