Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579730 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1183787 Aug 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Suckin' up for '16?
Obama' support of Hamas and other radical Muslim groups does not poll well....

besides, Hillary knows that Obama will oppose her nomination regardless and wants to fire the first shots.....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183788 Aug 10, 2014
"POLISH WOMEN CAN SUCK THE LIFE OUTTA YOU... WITH CABBAGE"... ADOLPH HITLER...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183789 Aug 10, 2014
"ANN COULTER'S FOREFINGER WOULD FIT UP MY ASS AND STILL LEAVE ROOM FOR A BIG TURD TO PASS..." THE DEVIL
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183790 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am. This whole futile exercise gets tedious sometimes. But I'm not pissing away anything. Not me. I've been busier than a peach orchard boar. Been racking up the miles on the new camp trailer.
SO WHEN WE GOIN' FISHIN' OL' MAN? I KNOW YOU ALREADY TIRED OF HANGIN' OUT WITH THAT OL' WOMAN.... I'M A MAN, SON... YOU NOT HIDE FROM ME... PFFFT. DINOSAUR EGGS, HUH?... WE'RE MEN OL' MAN... HITCH UP YOU PANTS...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183791 Aug 10, 2014
WE GO DO "MAN" SHIT... YOU CAN' FOOL ME... WE BE IN JAIL BY SUNRISE.... SHE BAIL US OUT... RELUCTANTLY...

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1183792 Aug 10, 2014
I don't know what happened in Ferguson with the police shooting. But, if you are looting stores, vandalizing and shooting at the police; you aren't fighting for "social justice."

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1183793 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
"POLISH WOMEN CAN SUCK THE LIFE OUTTA YOU... WITH CABBAGE"... ADOLPH HITLER...
Speaking of cabbage....ever make your own sauerkraut? Ach du lieber!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#1183795 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
WE GO DO "MAN" SHIT... YOU CAN' FOOL ME... WE BE IN JAIL BY SUNRISE.... SHE BAIL US OUT... RELUCTANTLY...
Well....we could buy a rack o' beer or two, load up the rifles and drive around the valley shooting things? That was always good for a few laughs... Course, I can't drink (or shoot) like I used to could.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183796 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of cabbage....ever make your own sauerkraut? Ach du lieber!
UM... NOPE.. I JUS' FISH, I DON' COOK... I KNOW A LOTTA WOMEN WHO DO THOUGH?... AN' THEIR L'IL HEAVY NIPPLED BREASTS HANGIN' OVER THE CAMPFIRE... WITH PREDICTABLE RESULTS... A BUNCH... ARE YOU THAT PURE? I'M SHOCKED...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1183797 Aug 10, 2014
I think we should organize riots for every person who gets maimed or killed by the crappy cowards who go around "playing" the Knockout Game.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#1183798 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
I don't know what happened in Ferguson with the police shooting. But, if you are looting stores, vandalizing and shooting at the police; you aren't fighting for "social justice."
That falls under "Income Redistribution", if I'm not mistaken.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#1183802 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM... NOPE.. I JUS' FISH, I DON' COOK... I KNOW A LOTTA WOMEN WHO DO THOUGH?... AN' THEIR L'IL HEAVY NIPPLED BREASTS HANGIN' OVER THE CAMPFIRE... WITH PREDICTABLE RESULTS... A BUNCH... ARE YOU THAT PURE? I'M SHOCKED...
Don't get me wrong. I'm a sucker for roasted chestnuts too.
No cooking involved. Cabbage, a crock, and salt.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183803 Aug 10, 2014
YOU RUN WITH THE DEVIL YOU GONNA NEED TO HITCH UP YOU DRAWERS... HE GON' DIE, THERE NO DOUBT... BUT HE DIE IN THE ARMS OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN... HOW BOUT YOU?... HOW YOU WANNA GO?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183804 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me wrong. I'm a sucker for roasted chestnuts too.
No cooking involved. Cabbage, a crock, and salt.
I DON' GET YOU WRONG, BROTHER... I KNOW MEN AS WELL AS I KNOW WOMEN...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183805 Aug 10, 2014
LIFE IS SO SHORT AN' THEY SO SPECIAL... I OUT AT 29 PINES AN' I ORDER A GLASS OF IRSH WHISKEY AN' THIS ADORAB;E MARINE GIRL SHE POUR HALF A BOTTLE INTO A GLASS... AN' I SAY, " YOU POUR A HELL OF A GLASS OF WHISKEY," AN' THIS L'IL FLIRT SAYS, "YOU MAN ENOUGH TO DRINK IT, I'M WOMAN ENOUGH TO POUR IT"... SO AT THAT POINT I CUM IN MY PANTS AN' INVITE HER BACK TO... LA JOLLA? I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU SAY THAT SHIT?... ALL THAT MATTERS WAS SHE A MARINE... WE DO PUSH-UPS ALL NIGHT... I WIN...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183806 Aug 10, 2014
WOMAN WHO CAN DO 50 PUSHUPS GOT TERRIFIC TITS... JUS' SAYIN'...

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#1183807 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
YOU RUN WITH THE DEVIL YOU GONNA NEED TO HITCH UP YOU DRAWERS... HE GON' DIE, THERE NO DOUBT... BUT HE DIE IN THE ARMS OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN... HOW BOUT YOU?... HOW YOU WANNA GO?...
With grace and dignity in the arms of my beautiful wife is as good as it could possibly get.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183808 Aug 10, 2014
IT JUS' AMAZIN' TO ME THAT MEN THINK THEY CAN OWN WOMEN.. BUY ONE.. I OVER AT A CLIENT'S HOUSE THE OTHER DAY AN' YOU CAN SEE HER EYES LATCH ONTO YOU CROTCH.... SO YOU... KINDA... SHOW IT OFF... AN' IT TAKE HER BREATH AWAY... AN' HER HUSBAND A STOCK BROKER... AN... YOU CAN SEE HER WONDERIN'... IS THIS WORTH IT?...AN' THEN SHE DECIDES AN' PULLS UP HER SHIRT... AN' ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER... WAY LIFE WORKS...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183809 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
With grace and dignity in the arms of my beautiful wife is as good as it could possibly get.
WELL, OL, MAN... I CAN'T DENY YOU THAT... SHE'S A LUCKY WOMAN... YOU KNOW THEY WATCHIN' US RIGHT NOW, RIGHT?...

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1183810 Aug 10, 2014
Jonathan Krohn
Mount Sinjar stinks of death. The few Yazidis who have managed to escape its clutches can tell you why.
‘Dogs were eating the bodies of the dead,’ said Haji Khedev Haydev, 65, who ran through the lines of Islamic State jihadists surrounding it.
General Ahmed Ithwany, who led the mission, told me:‘It is death mountain. Up to 70 per cent of them are dead.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27214...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 50 min Tina 30
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,474
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,808
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,059
3 word game (Jan '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 14,335
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,400
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 28,195

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages