Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418887 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1179521 Aug 3, 2014
Kentucky DemoKKKrats in racist attack on Mitch McConnell's wife....

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1179522 Aug 3, 2014
Pictures are worth a thousand words:

Free Palestine, Let Gaza live, Stop the massacre, End the Siege demonstrations worldwide...Chicago; Caracas; Venezuela; Montevideo, Uruguay; Austin, Texas; Washington DC ; Paris; Arequipa, Peru ; Chile; Brussels, Belgium; Karachi, Pakistan ; Nicosia, Cyprus; Derry, Ireland; Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia ; Warsaw, Poland; Sofia, Bulgaria; Japan; Bangladesh; Hong Kong; San Francisco; Sana’a, Yemen; Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain; Ecuador; London ; Houston; Egypt; Guadalajara, Mexico; Edinburgh; Fort-de-France, Martinique ; Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxemburg ; Paseo Colon, Costa Rica; Geneva, Switzerland; Amsterdam; Nigeria ; Hague, Netherlands; Limpopo , South Africa; Philippines ; Zimbabwe; Manchester, UK ; Rotterdam; Atlanta, Georgia; Belfast; Lebanon; Bahrain; London, Ontario ,Canada; Boston; Portland, Oregon; Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina; Taipei; Bahrain ; Cape Town, South Africa; Rabat, Morocco; Nazareth; Bethlehem, Palestine; Auckland, New Zealand; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Maldives; Valparaiso, Chile; Amman, Jordan; Nablus; Madrid, Spain; Dublin; Tunisia; Philadelphia; Metz, France; New York City; South Korea etc.

Rethugs on this thread need to broaden their horizons.

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/worldwide-prote...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1179523 Aug 3, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's justified if weapons and rockets are stored there. Rockets were found in other UN schools.
The population imprisoned themselves with aggressive behavior. The Gaza strip was returned to them and they decided to use it for rocket launches.
The world you speak of (Europe) has always been anti-Semite. No surprise. Their anti-Semitism caused the Zionist movement to begin with. You can't separate the two.
Jews run America? Really? Is that an anti-Semite statement?
There you are, being stupid again.

Saying Jews run America is a statement of fact. It casts no aspersions on them, merely states their position in American society.

You fell for the oldest Jewish trap today. Mentionthe word 'jew' and you're lavbelled an anti-semite.

And you deny Jews run America??

Name any other religion that has the power to prevent people from even discussing them in a less than complimentary manner without being attacked as the dreaded 'anti's'.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Do you know what anti semitism means? Because you chose a truly stupid example to try on me, nitwit.

As far as rockets, since when has anyone condoned random bombing and shelling of civilian areas under any circumstances??

Nuremburg put Nazi's on trial for similar crimes.

Gaza is the most densely populated place on earth, with nowhere to run.

For you to support this wanton slaughter speaks badly for you, esp. as you claim to be a veteran of Vietnam. Is that the way you behaved?? Kill'em all??

It sure sounds like it, if you told the truth about that. You appear not to care about the hundreds of children killed.

And they haven't stopped the rockets. So what has the killing accomplished, except another generation of hatred??

Are you so lame you think this can end well for Israel??

Did you really serve?? Did you learn anything about War?? What has any war ever accomplished??
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1179524 Aug 3, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah…You need to ask Reid why he’s failed to bring up Legislation already passed by the House setting there in the Senate for an Up or Down vote!! You don’t think he’s playing Politics do you?
Why bring partisan legislation to vote son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1179525 Aug 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN is whining it is unfair that Israel has the Iron Dome that is preventing casualties.
They are treating it like a ball game. Of course Gaza shouldn't be shooting rockets at Israel but the Iron Dome.
lol! So now you flip the UN to the other side of the line.

You idiots are so lost son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1179526 Aug 3, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Typed enough?
Look at Realslime --¨per usual¨ trying to monopolize Topix irrelevance.
Bwahahahaha!
So...you're claiming you're the king of topix irrelevance?

I'm sure you 're one of the top, son!
Patrick

United States

#1179527 Aug 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, it's the unsung heroes who do this dreadful job of relief work that really see the results of war. Perhaps some of these leaders who make the decisions to demolish countries and thousands of peoples lives should spend some time on the ground see the spoils of their so call victories.
They won't.. cowards that they be.
"People suffer the decisions of their leaders : Herbert J Mueller

Location hidden

#1179528 Aug 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Pictures are worth a thousand words:
Free Palestine, Let Gaza live, Stop the massacre, End the Siege demonstrations worldwide...Chicago; Caracas; Venezuela; Montevideo, Uruguay; Austin, Texas; Washington DC ; Paris; Arequipa, Peru ; Chile; Brussels, Belgium; Karachi, Pakistan ; Nicosia, Cyprus; Derry, Ireland; Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia ; Warsaw, Poland; Sofia, Bulgaria; Japan; Bangladesh; Hong Kong; San Francisco; Sana’a, Yemen; Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain; Ecuador; London ; Houston; Egypt; Guadalajara, Mexico; Edinburgh; Fort-de-France, Martinique ; Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxemburg ; Paseo Colon, Costa Rica; Geneva, Switzerland; Amsterdam; Nigeria ; Hague, Netherlands; Limpopo , South Africa; Philippines ; Zimbabwe; Manchester, UK ; Rotterdam; Atlanta, Georgia; Belfast; Lebanon; Bahrain; London, Ontario ,Canada; Boston; Portland, Oregon; Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina; Taipei; Bahrain ; Cape Town, South Africa; Rabat, Morocco; Nazareth; Bethlehem, Palestine; Auckland, New Zealand; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Maldives; Valparaiso, Chile; Amman, Jordan; Nablus; Madrid, Spain; Dublin; Tunisia; Philadelphia; Metz, France; New York City; South Korea etc.
Rethugs on this thread need to broaden their horizons.
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/worldwide-prote...
They're the ones complaining about America being more unpopular worldwide.

Our support of Israeli atrocities is a huge part of the reason.

Obama is as bad as Bush at this.

This wil not turn out well for either Israel or the USA.

This war is a terrorist recruiting dream.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1179529 Aug 3, 2014
TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats are the Party of Intolerance ‘The Speech Police’ shouting down their opponents, Banning words they deem offensive, Tag others as Racist, and target sponsors of those Media Outlets that disagrees with their Radical Ideology!!
The latest episode of Liberals/Democrat Intolerance… KY Dems Attack McConnell's Wife For Being 'Asian'!!
Really? Wow...

Good thing you're telling all your conservative 'fiend' son!
Patrick

United States

#1179530 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying Jews run America is a statement of fact. It casts no aspersions on them, merely states their position in American society..........
Don't think Jews often agree with each other, let alone run America.

"Hitler quoted Ford's Dearborn Independent in Mein Kampf
and Henry Ford was the only American that Hitler specifically named in Mein Kampf "

Peace

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1179531 Aug 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Kentucky DemoKKKrats in racist attack on Mitch McConnell's wife....
Hmmm. Wasn't it McConnell's who make an issue of his wife being a Chinese-American? It was his campaign that said "Ms. Chao" would be a key surrogate in ads and at speaking events. She broke ground at the Harvard Business School on a building endowed with $40 million of her family’s fortune. and Rupert Murdoch proclaims,“She’s on my board!” That should make her fair game for anyone.
Patrick

United States

#1179532 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but his stagements indicate a level of sensitivity that is not acceptable today. It was, and not that long ago.
I don't think the Mormons are big on diversity.
I believe it's referred to as 'damning him with faint praise'.
I'm sure tha he is thoughtful and not racist in the legislative process, but he still looks at blacks differently on a personal level.
Democrats favor the average person - "a bit more" - than republicans, seem less racist ...have been to republican gatherings.
JFK and LBJ sponsored the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Sen. Goldwater voted against it.
Some good Republicans supported the Act, Everett McKinley Dirksen coming to mind.
Peace
Really

Denver, CO

#1179533 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying Jews run America is a statement of fact. It casts no aspersions on them, merely states their position in American society.
You fell for the oldest Jewish trap today. Mentionthe word 'jew' and you're lavbelled an anti-semite.
And you deny Jews run America??
Name any other religion that has the power to prevent people from even discussing them in a less than complimentary manner without being attacked as the dreaded 'anti's'.
Go ahead, I'll wait.
Do you know what anti semitism means? Because you chose a truly stupid example to try on me, nitwit.
As far as rockets, since when has anyone condoned random bombing and shelling of civilian areas under any circumstances??
Nuremburg put Nazi's on trial for similar crimes.
Gaza is the most densely populated place on earth, with nowhere to run.
For you to support this wanton slaughter speaks badly for you, esp. as you claim to be a veteran of Vietnam. Is that the way you behaved?? Kill'em all??
It sure sounds like it, if you told the truth about that. You appear not to care about the hundreds of children killed.
And they haven't stopped the rockets. So what has the killing accomplished, except another generation of hatred??
Are you so lame you think this can end well for Israel??
Did you really serve?? Did you learn anything about War?? What has any war ever accomplished??
Israel needs to wipe the vermin occupying the Gaza strip off the face of the earth and be done!

Location hidden

#1179534 Aug 3, 2014
WAKE UP DEM wrote:
Barack Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus and the Bible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pq4Qq3NuXtkXX
IS THE LORD UNFAIR??????
DO THE JEWISH PEOPLE RULE AN UNFAIR AMOUNT OF LAND?
HOW MUCH LAND IS RULED BY JEWISH PEOPLE COMPARED WITH
ARABIC-RULED LANDS?LOOK AT ALL THE ARBIC STATES LAND JORDEN,KUWAIT,LEBANON,U.A.E.,O MAN,YEMEN,TUNISIA,EGYPT,SYRIA,
MOROCCO,IRAQ,LYBIA,SAUDI ARABIA,ALGERIA AND SUDAN.THE PALESTINIANS COULD SET UP THEIR STATE IN THESE ARABIC STATES
NOT ONLY THAT AN ARAB PALESTINIAN STATE EXISTS 77% OF PALESTINE IS RULED BY ARABIC PEOPLE,THE LAND IS CALLED JORDEN.ONLY 23% OF
PALESTINE IS RULED BY ISRAEL .THE PALESTININIAN PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE ISRAEL OR STAY AND BE RULED 100% UNDER ISRAEL RULES.YET WITH 17 NATIONS AND 500 TIMES MORE LAND THAN ISRAEL WITH FABULOUS WEALTH FROM OIL,ARAB MOSLEMS DID NOT SETTLE THEIR BROTHERS.THIS IS THE CAUSE OF THE PALESTINIAN PROBLEM!!!! The Promised Land was again promised to the descendants of Isaac (Israelis), not to the descendants of Ishmael (Palestinians). Even though Abraham suggested that Ishmael might be the recipient of God’s covenant blessings and even though God promised to bless Ishmael and his progeny, God made it crystal clear to Abraham that His covenant to Abraham and his descendants would only be accomplished through his son Isaac.
And Abraham said to God, "Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!" Then God said: "No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year." (Genesis 17:18-21)
But God said to Abraham, "Do not let it be displeasing in your sight because of the lad or because of your bondwoman. Whatever Sarah has said to you, listen to her voice; for in Isaac your seed [descendants] shall be called.(Genesis 21:12
OBAMA YOU HAVE NOT BEEN READING YOUR BIBLE !!!!
I don't think he's been smoking what you have, either.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1179535 Aug 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, it's the unsung heroes who do this dreadful job of relief work that really see the results of war. Perhaps some of these leaders who make the decisions to demolish countries and thousands of peoples lives should spend some time on the ground see the spoils of their so call victories.
Chris Gunness is a war criminal who allows Hamas weapons to be stored in UN facilities....

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1179536 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
They're the ones complaining about America being more unpopular worldwide.
Our support of Israeli atrocities is a huge part of the reason.
Obama is as bad as Bush at this.
This wil not turn out well for either Israel or the USA.
This war is a terrorist recruiting dream.
You are so right on this being "a terrorist recruiting dream" and that is the scariest part of all. Israel's current attacks on Hamas not only make it stronger but increase anti-U.S. sentiments as well.

"Philip Gordon, the White House's coordinator for the Middle East, sharply questioned, at a Tel Aviv conference, the course taken by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government.
"How will Israel remain democratic and Jewish if it attempts to govern the millions of Palestinian Arabs who live in the West Bank?" Gordon asked. "How will it have peace if it's unwilling to delineate a border, end the occupation, and allow for Palestinian sovereignty, security, and dignity? How will we prevent other states from supporting Palestinian efforts in international bodies, if Israel is not seen as committed to peace?" Gordon added that Israel's occupation of the West Bank dehumanizes Palestinians and leads to "regional instability" -- a reference to Washington's claims that the continuing Israeli-Palestinian conflict hinders U.S. ties with its regional allies."

Israeli Economy Minister Naftali Bennett has accused Kerry of serving as a "mouthpiece" for anti-Semitic forces. That's there standard strategy for everything...call someone an anti-semite.

I'm disgusted by the whole affair and hope Obama comes to his senses soon.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/07...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1179538 Aug 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why bring partisan legislation to vote son?
such as ObamaKKKare???...

all legislation partisan, you fool.....

Location hidden

#1179539 Aug 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think Jews often agree with each other, let alone run America.
"Hitler quoted Ford's Dearborn Independent in Mein Kampf
and Henry Ford was the only American that Hitler specifically named in Mein Kampf "
Peace
Keep dreaming.

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws"

Goldman Sachs has provided the majority of Treasury Secretaries in recent memory. Hank Paulson for Bush. Tim Geithner for Obama.

What do they have in common??

Alan Greenspan. Ben Bernanke. Look at the Federal Reserve. Look at the entire banking system.

Location hidden

#1179540 Aug 3, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel needs to wipe the vermin occupying the Gaza strip off the face of the earth and be done!
Sounds a lot like what Hitler said.

How'd that work out for him??

Same ending for Netanyahu.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1179541 Aug 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Wasn't it McConnell's who make an issue of his wife being a Chinese-American? It was his campaign that said "Ms. Chao" would be a key surrogate in ads and at speaking events. She broke ground at the Harvard Business School on a building endowed with $40 million of her family’s fortune. and Rupert Murdoch proclaims,“She’s on my board!” That should make her fair game for anyone.
USAuseless manages to be both racist and sexist in one post.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 56 min zazz 98,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 14 hr Wiley_Kyote 73,689
last post wins! (Jul '11) Thu Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Wed T-REX 513,464
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) Aug 24 Former Play 213

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages