Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1177592 Jul 31, 2014
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:

2 Pounds - Ground Beef, 80/20
1 - Large Yellow Onion
4 - Large Cloves Garlic, Minced
3 Cups - Water
2 (15 Ounce)- Canned Tomato Sauce
2 (14.5 Ounce)- Canned Diced Tomatoes
3 Tablespoons - Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons - Dried Oregano
2 Teaspoons - Dried Basil
2 - Dried Bay Leaves
1 Tablespoon - Seasoned Salt
1/2 Teaspoon - Black Pepper
2 Cups - Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked

Instructions:

In a large Dutch oven, cook the meat over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks into small pieces. Cook until the meat is cooked through and there's no longer any pink. Stir in the onions and garlic. Cook and stir the mixture until the onions are translucent.
Stir in water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, soy sauce, oregano, basil, bay leaves, seasoned salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the pasta, cover, and simmer over low heat until the pasta is tender, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, discard bay leaves, and refrigerate, if possible, overnight. If you must, you could serve.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1177593 Jul 31, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Knowing that Israel is a unscrupulous nation but it's looking more and more like they promised the Palestinians safe haven in certain places and then knowing that they could get maximum kill then bombed them. They will lie until hell is frozen over by either blaming the palestinians or their rockets went off course, how do you prove either. I wonder how they would feel if Tel Aviv was leveled, Their day is coming. They are not my brothers and I'm not their keeper. I hope all sane people throughout the world see them for what they are..Land seeking murderous lying monsters that we created. For the very first time ever I see the Palestinians as martyrs willing to die rather than be held hostage and treated like animals by one of the richest nations on earth.
pretty much an apt description of a country run by right wing nutjobs. though like most run by nutjobs....it won't last.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1177594 Jul 31, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
The option is "poop's". All he has to due is advice when his bio/fantasy he has bragged about will be released. Do not hold your breath, it ain't gonna happen.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
At some point even as stupid as you have proven yourself to be along with your multitude of lies, you might get the "FACT" that I will never feel the need to share anything with you...I offer once again to prove your lies....Show me once where I bragged about my book..If you can I will never post again and if you cannot you never post again...I mentioned over four years ago that I was being pursued to write an Auto biography. That isn't bragging that is a fact. I have people in the business taking care of things.. You and your obsession has mentioned it 500 times, like a crazed moron. You aren't even smart enough to know what a backwoods clown that you really are. I almost feel guilty as it's way beyond obvious that you have some psychological issues, but then most baggers do. By the way liar what ever happened to you claiming to be an Independent? Now GFY.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177597 Jul 31, 2014
flack wrote:
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
2 Pounds - Ground Beef, 80/20
1 - Large Yellow Onion
4 - Large Cloves Garlic, Minced
3 Cups - Water
2 (15 Ounce)- Canned Tomato Sauce
2 (14.5 Ounce)- Canned Diced Tomatoes
3 Tablespoons - Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons - Dried Oregano
2 Teaspoons - Dried Basil
2 - Dried Bay Leaves
1 Tablespoon - Seasoned Salt
1/2 Teaspoon - Black Pepper
2 Cups - Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked
Instructions:
In a large Dutch oven, cook the meat over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks into small pieces. Cook until the meat is cooked through and there's no longer any pink. Stir in the onions and garlic. Cook and stir the mixture until the onions are translucent.
Stir in water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, soy sauce, oregano, basil, bay leaves, seasoned salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the pasta, cover, and simmer over low heat until the pasta is tender, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, discard bay leaves, and refrigerate, if possible, overnight. If you must, you could serve.
COMING AS IT DOES ON THE HEELS OF ONE OF MY OWN RECIPES.... WHO EATS GROUND BEEF?...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1177598 Jul 31, 2014
XYZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Tim Ball has been a climatologist for more than forty years and was one of the earliest critics of the global warming hoax.
“Science works by creating theories based on assumptions,” Dr. Ball notes,“then other scientists—performing their skeptical role—test them. The structure and mandate of the IPCC was in direct contradiction of this scientific method. They set out to prove the theory rather than disprove it.”
“The atmosphere,” Dr. Ball notes,“is three-dimensional and dynamic, so building a computer model that even approximates reality requires far more data than exists and much greater understanding of an extremely turbulent and complex system.”
No computer model put forth by the IPCC in support of global warming has been accurate, nor ever could be.
That couldn't possibly be the same Tim Ball that claimed to have a the first PhD in Climatology in Canada & was a professor for 28 years?

Only to have to admit he never had a Ph D in Climatology ( It was in geography) and he was a professor for only 8 years.

If I want to know what the capital of Ontario is, I'd ask Tim Ball.

One can certainly model what the effect of certain aspects of the atmosphere and estimate what happens when this aspect changes.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177599 Jul 31, 2014
"COMING ON HER HEELS,".... SOUNDS DIVINE!!!!...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177600 Jul 31, 2014
THIS IS DISGUSTING!...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

DISGUSTING I WASN'T THERE ANYWAY...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1177601 Jul 31, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
At some point even as stupid as you have proven yourself to be along with your multitude of lies, you might get the "FACT" that I will never feel the need to share anything with you...I offer once again to prove your lies....Show me once where I bragged about my book..If you can I will never post again and if you cannot you never post again...I mentioned over four years ago that I was being pursued to write an Auto biography. That isn't bragging that is a fact. I have people in the business taking care of things.. You and your obsession has mentioned it 500 times, like a crazed moron. You aren't even smart enough to know what a backwoods clown that you really are. I almost feel guilty as it's way beyond obvious that you have some psychological issues, but then most baggers do. By the way liar what ever happened to you claiming to be an Independent? Now GFY.
I'm sure your book will be a hit in the children's fiction section.

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1177602 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a better one.
"Barack Obama is electable because he is light skinned and speaks with no Negro dialect unless he wants to"
-Harry punch-drunk Reid.
See the hypocritical, double-standard problem among the lunatic left ...
No comparison.

Reid made his statement in assessing Obama's electability. He was convinced that Obama's race would help him more than hurt him and he made his comment in that context.

Reid's remarks about Obama (which were made in private) were revealed in the book "Game Change." The author stated that Reid "believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." He was right.

It is important to mention that Reid apologized: "I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words. I sincerely apologize for offending any and all Americans, especially African Americans, for my improper comments."
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1177603 Jul 31, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Te^man may be a member of the English aristocracy posting here to acquire the common touch with colonials ? Pip Pip Cheerio
Ya got caught in a mistake, now comes the insults. Expected.

You had justified illegal immigration with Alexander Hamilton's immigration to the US. The US didn't exist yet. He went from one British colony to another. Your argument is moot.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1177604 Jul 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty much an apt description of a country run by right wing nutjobs. though like most run by nutjobs....it won't last.
That's very true, they aren't laying a very solid foundation. In area they are a little bit smaller than New Jersey. I think it's to late for them now, but if they had treated the Palestinians as brothers, worked with them creating jobs and building friendships that whole area would be far better off. they aren't even able to come and go in their little piece of land left, nothing in and nothing out, Israel even controls their water. In my opinion it's not fixable, and sooner or later they will have to pay the cost. They are responsible for many American deaths fighting people that we had no beef with. Wolfowitz was one of the chief architect of the Iraqi war and many think it was fought for Israel. So do I. Now they thumb their nose at us. Fk em.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177605 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177606 Jul 31, 2014
MY LAST BIRTHDAY....

&li st=PLC9863EEC01A04622
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177607 Jul 31, 2014
HOW I WILL DIE...

&li st=PLC9863EEC01A04622&inde x=9

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1177608 Jul 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
what do i think?
it's better than Switzerland wanting to arrest Bush. and are you bragging when you point out the Middle East liking Bush more than Obama?
I don't recall Switzerland issuing an arrest warrant for Bush like the government of Egypt issued an arrest warrant for Obama and Hillary. I only recall a bunch of idiot radicals making noise like that.
Perhaps you need an education of what a government is, and the difference between a government and a bunch of ignorant buffoons mindlessly regurgitating propaganda. A government manages a country. The mindless ignorant buffoons have no useful purpose on the planet.

So, do you think the government of Egypt arresting Obama and Hillary have anything to do with Obama and Hillary not going there? Maybe Obama can convince Egypt to stop helping Israel fight Hamas.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1177609 Jul 31, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DNC Bocajew Chairperson Debbie Wasserman-Test denies reports that the DemoKKKrat party plans to change its name to Hamas.......
I'm guessing most Democrats preferred to be called Al Qaeda on the Mall.

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1177610 Jul 31, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you still didn't answer any questions. I'll give you another chance.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
And, here's another one.
The commanders in Afghanistan requested a surge force to mop up Al Qaeda in the caves Bush had them holed up in. Obama ordered all combat against Al Qaeda in the mountains cease and all US forces to retreat to the population centers. Obama sends surge troops.
Why did Obama send additional forces to Afghanistan after he ordered all combat against Al Qaeda in the mountains cease and all US forces to retreat?
Do you talk to yourself much?

George Carlin:“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
Leosgrandma

United States

#1177611 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
MY LAST BIRTHDAY....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EX-VAi-ABbwXX&list=PLC986 3EEC01A04622
Have you seen my daughter today? The new brakes for her wheelchair came UPS but the driver thinks he might have ran her over and I can't find her anywhere.
:(
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1177612 Jul 31, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your book will be a hit in the children's fiction section.
I never mention the book, I explained a couple years ago about some difficulty in certain aspects as an auto biography has to be totally accurate and I'm not really involved in the writing part and never actually wanted to do it in the first place. For what ever reason Eed seems obsessed and acts as though I'm supposed to keep his illiterate ass up to date. I couldn't care less. By the way IGOR an auto- Biography isn't found in the fiction section. Try not to be dumber than old Eed is.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1177613 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you talk to yourself much?
George Carlin:“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
That's pretty much it, old DB lives in a very strange world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,007
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr DuckBilled Mary 488,222
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 5 hr ur an ass 108
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 96,464
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr The Real Missy 17,111
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 11 hr Games Champ Riggies 9,087
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 11 hr Marco 8

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]