Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1746891 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174154 Jul 26, 2014
YOUR TURN, CAROL.. SHOW US ALL THE.. EXTENT OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE... THE KNOWLEDGE YOU POSSESS WHICH IS SUFFICIENTLY HONED AND CAREFULLY CONSIDERED THAT THE REST OF US SILLY FOOLS SHOULD HEED TO GO TO WAR... TO DIE FOR... TO DESTROY THE WORLD FOR...GO AHEAD, CAROL, YOU IGNORANT SLUT, TELL US ALL WHAT TO DO?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174155 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted the terms of the cease fire. Pay attention.
I NEED TO JUST WRAP MYSELF IN THE ARMS OF A BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT AND WILLING WOMAN AND TRY AND FORGET THESE PEOPLE FOR A WHILE... YOU BUSY?...

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1174156 Jul 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
too late, too bad, you lose, so sad......
why are Palestinians all suicidal???...
"John Galt"
Why are palestinians suicidal? Because they know that 70 virgins will be awaiting them in the great beyond.
Peace
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174157 Jul 26, 2014
EVERY ACTION... HAS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE.. RE-ACTION....... UH-HUH... EVERY SINGLE ONE...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174159 Jul 26, 2014
NOW I "CAME" HERE FOR THE GREASY MICHIGAN PASTOR OF THE ALL-WHITE FIRST CHURCH OF CHRIST.... AND I MEAN TO HAVE HIM!!!!... "COME ON OUT, CHICKEN-SHIT!!!! BRING THE CONGREGATION WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1174160 Jul 26, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS in Iraq is local and can be contained by the major powers if they chose to do so.
there is only one major power and Obama is a pussycat.....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174162 Jul 26, 2014
Barney Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Here's some condoms, I bought a 5 pack 2 for your horns and 3 for your pitchfork you little Devil. If it's a little rough to enter in the beginning, if I know you Devil on topix ,you are the only one to get by any shit thrown at you.NOW DIG IN
YOU DON' KNOW THE DEVIL VERY WELL, DO YA, CRACKER? HE RIDES BAREBACK, HONEY... AND HE RIDES ALL OVER YOU TOO... KINDA GIVES YA GOOSEBUMPS, DON'T IT, PUMPKIN?... I'M NOT THE DEVIL CAUSE OF WHAT I WEAR... I'M THE DEVIL BECAUSE OF WHAT I DO...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174163 Jul 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is only one major power and Obama is a pussycat.....
AND YOU'RE AN ASSISTANT MANAGER AT MCDONALDS... SO WHAT "POSSIBLY" QUALIFIES YOU TO MAKE SUCH A DEFINITIVE AND UNQUALIFIED STATEMENT?.... WHO ARE "YOU" TO COMMENT ON YOUR BETTERS?..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1174165 Jul 26, 2014
Carter family split on Israel.......

PLAINS, Ga.— Like many candidates, Jason Carter, the Democratic nominee for governor in Georgia, is courting the Jewish vote. But when Mr. Carter, a state senator, declared his “powerful connection” to Israel, it was more than a campaign sound bite.

It was a not-so-subtle attempt to distance himself from a man he has loved and admired since boyhood: his grandfather, former President Jimmy Carter.

The former president’s views on Israel are not the only ones to make his grandson squirm. Of the elder Carter’s call to ban the death penalty, his grandson said,“I love my grandfather, but we disagree.” And when grandfather Carter offered to attend a campaign rally in Albany, Ga., not far from here, his grandson politely asked him to stay home.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174168 Jul 26, 2014
DON'T JUDGE ME, HONIES... NO, SERIOUSLY, DON'T JUDGE ME... IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD... WHENEVER YOU DO IT TELLS ME MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT, I ASSURE YOU... CASPER... MILQUETOAST...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1174170 Jul 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon, ironically enough, was the only other president who went after his enemies in the press. Look where that got him.
Of course, repressive regimes also comes to mind.
The Press is a powerful political force. If they like you, you can become an American hero. If they don't like you, you can fall off the radar overnight.

Magic Negro Boy had the Liberal Press, Web, Hollyweird and every entertainment niche in the country on his side from the git-go even before he sought the Presidency. But he wanted it all, he demanded total allegiance and Fox dared to defy him. Valerie Jarrett had a Hissy-Fit over it.

These sorts of Tinsel Tyrants eventually show themselves for the cheap fabric they're made of and fall in the eyes of either the fools who first elected them or to historians who later document their arrogance and fall from grace.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1174171 Jul 26, 2014
zzz wrote:
A federal judge in the District of Columbia on Saturday overturned the city’s total ban on residents being allowing to carry firearms outside their home in a landmark decision for gun-rights activists.
Judge Frederick Scullin Jr. wrote in his ruling in Palmer v. District of Columbia that the right to bear arms extends outside the home, therefore gun-control laws in the nation’s capital are “unconstitutional.”
“We won,” Alan Gura, the lead attorney for the Second Amendment Foundation, told Fox News in a phone interview.“I’m very pleased with the decision that the city can’t forbid the exercise of a fundamental constitutional right."
Gura said he expects the District to appeal this decision but added,“We’ll be happy to keep the fight going.”
The decision leaves no gray area in gun-carrying rights.
Judge Sculin extensively referenced the Supreme Court decisions in District of Columbia v. Heller (2008) and McDonald v. Chicago (2010) to concluding “there is no longer any basis on which this court can conclude that the District of Columbia's total ban on the public carrying of ready-to-use handguns outside the home is constitutional under any level of scrutiny.”
The court ordered the city to now allow residents from the District and other states to carry weapon within its boundaries.
Judge Scullin wrote that the court “enjoins Defendants from enforcing the home limitations of [D.C. firearms laws] unless and until such time as the District of Columbia adopts a licensing mechanism consistent with constitutional standards enabling people to exercise their Second Amendment right to bear arms.”
The defendants are the city government and Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier.
This case has dragged in the courts for five years. Gura has twice asked the federal appeals court to force Judge Scullin to issue a decision. The five plaintiffs filed in 2009, and the case was argued twice, most recently in Oct. 2012.
George Lyon, a D.C. resident and registered gun owner is one of the plaintiffs in Palmer.
“I am gratified that after a long wait our right to protect ourselves and our families has been vindicated,” Lyon, a lawyer, said Saturday.
He urged Mayor Vincent Gray, a Democrat, and the Democrat-controlled City Council to “swiftly enact a concealed carry law that protects the rights of law abiding citizens to protect themselves.”
Gray and D.C. City Council Chairman Phil Mendelson did not respond immediately for a request for comment.
==========
ROFLMAO
From Religious Rights to Gun Rights to Freedom of The Press and on, Liberals are bent and determined to trash the US Constitution and all the freedoms that it guarantees. They have a Magic Negro Affirmative Action Loser Boy leading the charge, too, dressed in glorious Mom Jeans.

Dark Times but fighting the bas turds and winning can pull that light at the end of the tunnel a little bit closer to shed light and warm the heart of freedom loving Americans.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1174173 Jul 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Why are palestinians suicidal? Because they know that 70 virgins will be awaiting them in the great beyond.
Peace
When stupid Muslims commit suicide for those 70 Allah Heifers, they don't realize that they are the ones who will be getting f*cked and not those mustached Virgins in 7th Heaven.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1174174 Jul 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we can hold the Magic Negro Boy responsible for this break with the media.
After all, the Boy knows nothing about the US Constitution much less the Bill of Rights and Freedom Of The Press.
He needs guidance other than from Bill Ayers, Valerie Jarrett and his *Real* daddy.
But...he vowed, "...so help me God.", to defend and serve the U.S. Constitution...

...in front of the whole world...

One wonders what the problem was that he did the oath 4 different times, publicly and privately. Maybe Michelle had something to do with the do-overs?
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1174175 Jul 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO... UM... WHAT YOU SAYIN' IS, THE OTHER TEAM WENT ALONG WITH A RIDICULOUS PLAN FROM THE OPPOSING PARTY AND A RETARDED DRUNKARD PRESIDENT IN ORDER TO TRY AND PROTECT THE INTERESTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AFTER AN UNPROVOKED ATTACK... RIGHT? THOSE FOLKS YOU REVILE HERE.. THEY... SORTA... BIT THE BULLET - EVEN THOUGH THEY "KNEW" IT WAS A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN - IN ORDER TO PUT A UNIFIED FACE ON A STUNNED AND CONFUSED NATION'S BLIND RESPONSE TO BEING CAUGHT WITH ITS PANTS DOWN, MANY OF WHOSE CITIZENS SOUGHT BLIND VENGEANCE THEREAFTER... DID I GET IT ABOUT RIGHT, HONEY? NOW LET'S SWITCH TO YOUR PARTY IN THE SAME CRITICAL CIRCUMSTANCES... SHALL WE? OF COURSE YOU'RE SHOWING THE NATION'S CURRENT ELECTED LEADER THE SAME COURTESY AND RESPECT IN THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES, AIN'T YOU, HONIES?... RIGHT?... AM I RIGHT, YOU... YOU PATRIOTS YOU?...
Let's clarify a couple of things. First, George W. Bush is not retarded. Second, he is not a drunkard. He quit drinking file-sharing in 1986.

Bush rightfully invaded Afghanistan after 9/11. He then invaded Iraq with approval from Congress. At the time, most everyone agreed with him.

Obama has through total incompetence caused chaos in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq and Ukraine and he isn't through yet. Russia is currently bombing Ukraine and many suspect they won't stop there. Putin and Iran are laughing at Obama while most of our allies do not trust us. terrorists are growing in number and power. At this point, who knows what will happen in Afghanistan.

In answer to your question, Obama doesn't deserve either my courtesy or respect.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1174177 Jul 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
LEMME REPLAY IT FOR YOU JUST SO I KNOW YOU'VE GOT IT!!!! BUSH WAS "ELECTED" PRESIDENT BY SCALIA, THE SLIMY CATLICK. THE COMPLETELY DIVIDED NATION WAS GRIEVOUSLY ATTACKED AND JUSTIFIED IN RESPONDING WITH FORCE AGAINST WHATEVER NATION COMMITTED THE ATTACKS... AND, EVEN THOSE OF US WHO KNEW BETTER, PUT OUR NATION'S INTERESTS FIRST!!!!!! WE ALLOWED OUR "ELECTED" LEADER TO LEAD!!!! YOU INCREDIBLE DUMBSHITS!!!!! WHO IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!!! AND HERE WE ARE AS A RESULT OF THIS COMPLETELY CORRUPT AND INCOMPETENT LEADERSHIP ON THE VERGE OF WORLD WAR OVER... ISRAEL???? ARE YOU INSANE?... YOU WANT "MORE" POWER????????
I don't know about you but I want my Senators and Representatives to stand up for their own beliefs and those of their constituents not just follow the leader. If they "knew better", they should have spoken up. The fact is they didn't know better. They believed the same information provided Bush by the intelligence community as did 27 other countries.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1174178 Jul 26, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's clarify a couple of things. First, George W. Bush is not retarded. Second, he is not a drunkard. He quit drinking file-sharing in 1986.
Bush rightfully invaded Afghanistan after 9/11. He then invaded Iraq with approval from Congress. At the time, most everyone agreed with him.
Obama has through total incompetence caused chaos in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq and Ukraine and he isn't through yet. Russia is currently bombing Ukraine and many suspect they won't stop there. Putin and Iran are laughing at Obama while most of our allies do not trust us. terrorists are growing in number and power. At this point, who knows what will happen in Afghanistan.
In answer to your question, Obama doesn't deserve either my courtesy or respect.
all correct....except that the unfolding disaster in Afghanistan is obvious....
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1174179 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted the terms of the cease fire. Pay attention.
Overall, it seems clear that Hamas knows that many of these conditions could never be met. Israel would never allow Hamas to be rewarded for the violence of the past eight days.

The terms are to satisfy Hamas who are terrorists!! No way!!
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1174180 Jul 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all correct....except that the unfolding disaster in Afghanistan is obvious....
Good point.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1174182 Jul 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so thankful that when I go to bed tonight I know I won't wake up in a Connecticut mental ward in the morning. I'll sleep well knowing I'm in a house I bought with money I earned and didn't spend my life sponging off "family money".
Old Waxturd is most definitely in a mental ward, or at the very least a shut in, but his inheritance part is I'm sure just another of his mental fantasies. Idiots like him are our best weapons. Totally clueless and filled with blind hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 min zazz 98,715
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,086
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,572
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Maverick 808 517,104
One Word (Jul '10) 14 hr So_da_lish_us 2,620
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 14 hr So_da_lish_us 13,205
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 hr T-REX 74,091

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages