Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,057,061 - 1,057,080 of 1,099,983 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#1149461 Jun 11, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But Bundy had Court Orders that said he had to pay.
Are Court orders frequently negotiable,or are you talkiing thru your ass again, Nobraina??
----------
The Bundy standoff is a 20-year legal dispute between the United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and cattle rancher Cliven Bundy in southeastern Nevada over unpaid grazing fees that developed into an armed confrontation between protesters and law enforcement.
The ongoing dispute began in 1993, when in protest against changes to grazing rules, Bundy declined to renew his permit for cattle grazing on BLM-administered lands near Bunkerville, Nevada. In 1998, Bundy was prohibited from grazing his cattle on the Bunkerville Allotment by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada in United States v. Bundy. In July 2013, the BLM complaint was supplemented when federal judge Lloyd D. George ordered that Bundy refrain from trespassing on federally administered land in the Gold Butte, Nevada, area in Clark County.
It started before that. sniff sniff

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1149462 Jun 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel confident knowing that the Supreme Court stands behind me on the issue.
Basically the Roe vs Wade ruling. Notice that it doesn't quite jive with your thinking.

The Court held that, in regard to abortions during the first trimester, the decision must be left to the judgment of the pregnant woman’s doctor. In regard to second trimester pregnancies, states may promote their interests in the mother’s health by regulating abortion procedures related to the health of the mother. Regarding third trimester pregnancies, states may promote their interests in the potentiality of human life by regulating or even prohibiting abortion, except when necessary to preserve the life or health of the mother.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#1149463 Jun 11, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Flake stupidity.
Abortion nuts lost on the law when the Supreme Court declared abortion LEGAL.
So they went to religion to circumvent the US Constitution.
You folks don't care about the Constitution. You will do anything to get your way, up to and including violating Federal and State laws.
But you are losing on every social issue.
How's your Repugnant anti-gay campaign going??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don't care if you are gay numbnuts. Hell I don't care who you marry either. Marry your dog if that floats your boat. I'm a deist so you lose that one also.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#1149464 Jun 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cantor lost primarily because he focused too much on Washington and not enough on his district....
Exactly.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1149465 Jun 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nope__18,000 more votes were cast than two years ago. The national TeaParty mutts didn't give any $ to Brat__his was a true grass roots campaign aimed at the ills of Washington DC.
If Brat cruises in November we'll never hear his name again__cept maybe on FOX.
elderly barfly Realslime stumbled on a grain of truth here......

the "Tea Party" is not a political party at all, has no organizational structure....but is a pure grassroots movement.....

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1149466 Jun 11, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I've a friend who works for Altria in Richmond. She claims to have seen said pamphlets.
Do you doubt the TeaParty is anti-semetic??
Are they anti-semetic? No, I don't think so. "Anti-Semitism is a hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—attributable to the their religion."Jewish religion and/or ethnicity." Certainly, the TP's on this thread are anything but...they 'd defend Israel to the death. The Tea Party is fractured. Some have used the Holocaust to press their case and others have blamed Jews for causing our economic problems. Neither of those is supportive or against the Jewish religion.

However, "At TP rallies some protesters have carried signs comparing President Obama’s efforts to achieve health care reform with the Nazi’s pursuit of the final solution; the eradication of the Jews. Some carry signs blaming Jewish bankers for the economic crisis. Helpless victims or manipulative money lenders; these anti-Semitic stereotypes add to the already smoldering cauldron of conspiracy theories manifest in the Tea Party movement."

I think Tea Party members use God and Jews as tools of manipulation.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#1149467 Jun 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
All candidates have advisors. It is obvious from his lack of knowledge about anything other than immigration, someone was behind his campaign.
He had $200,000 of which he spent about half. He had two people on staff.
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1149468 Jun 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the enthusiasm of Conservative voters spells trouble for DemoKKKrats in November......
More and more Americans are seeing immigration reform for what it is -- a massive move for millions of new democrat voters.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1149469 Jun 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, Galt is very unhappy with the Obama decision to ignore enforcement of existing immigration laws.....
Agreed. Obama should fine or jail wealthy Republicans who exploit this cheap labor.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1149470 Jun 11, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar.
Nope__all the truth ckbreath__cept I actually paid the health insurance quarterly.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#1149471 Jun 11, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
The Whack Job that beat Cantor:
*That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice.
*That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society.
*That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government.
*That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations.
*That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense.
*That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers, is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.
No wonder Obama supporters hate this guy.
Yep! This goes in the face of what all good libtards believe.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1149472 Jun 11, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
Obama's (and the left's) biggest roadblock?
GOP?
Nope...the Constitution.
Stupid Waxman!!

Name one Democrat passed law that's been declared Unconstitutional.

There are Repugnant sponsored laws in many states that have been and are being declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL on a regular basis.

Like this one:

Wisconsin Gay Marriage Ban Struck Down By Federal Judge

Wisconsin's ban on gay marriage has been struck down by a federal judge.

"Because my review of that law convinces me that plaintiffs are entitled to the same treatment as any heterosexual couple, I conclude that the Wisconsin laws banning marriage between same-sex couples are unconstitutional," U.S. District Judge Barbara Crabb wrote in her ruling.

This is the 14th federal ruling against state marriage bans since last June, when the Supreme Court ruled the federal Defense of Marriage Act was unconstitutional.

----------

That's 14 Repugnant laws declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL..........so far!!

Time to take the Rambler for a drive, Waxman!!

Take your Ivy League kids with you!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1149473 Jun 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
lol! The reich wing t-pers....
.... just a bunch of spoiled, clueless 'brats'!!!
Time to choke again on your OWN ignorance-duhmfk.

A couple interesting FACTS-

1.. His campaign budget was tiny compared to Cantor's war chest

In terms of fundraising this contest made David and Goliath look like an even fight. Cantor raised almost $5.5 million during the cycle, more than 25 times the amount of Brat’s shoestring budget of $200,000, a third of which came from small contributions, according to opensecrets.org . In fact, Cantor spent more on steak houses than Brat did in his entire campaign. This divide extended to their respective campaign teams, with Brat eschewing the large and experienced group of staffers used by the incumbent in favor of a skeleton crew and grassroots campaigning.

2. He is a college economics professor - and a very dedicated one at that

Brat gained a Ph.D. in economics at the American University in Washington, D.C., before going on to work as an economics professor at Randolph-Macon College, a liberal arts college north of Richmond, Va.

So dedicated is he to his profession that he canceled a packed schedule of meetings with key conservative activists in May because he had papers to grade.

Hahahaha---Suffer braindead libuhrulTICS and conservative smugs.

MODERATION, PRIORITIES and some working class brains to go with it has Arrived (again)!!

T.E.A.!

Location hidden

#1149474 Jun 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the "Tea Party" is not a political party at all, has no organizational structure....but is a pure grassroots movement.....
Stupid Nobriana..........

Insani-Tea Reigns: Koch Brothers Fail To Control The Monster They Created

Thanks to the very elected officials who achieved their Congressional offices as a result of the organizational and financial contributions of Charles and David Koch, the brothers’ massive business interests—along with the interests of just about every business in the nation—are poised to take a major hit at the hands of those they placed in positions of power.

Indeed, so concerned are the Kochs with the damage already done and the catastrophe we—and they—may now be facing, they are scurrying to gain some measure of control over their Frankenstein monsters.

“But privately, Koch officials have expressed concern to lawmakers that the prospect of a government default over the Obamacare issue would be a “disaster” for the economy, according to one GOP consultant who recently discussed the matter with Koch officials and asked for anonymity.”

If the circumstances were not so tragic the irony would be delicious.

Despite the Koch Brothers being among the key drivers of The Tea Party (some would say that they have, in fact, co-opted the Tea Party) a Pew Poll out last week reveals that 69 percent of those who identify with the Tea Party believe that the United States can blow by the debt ceiling deadline without major economic problems.

While the fact that nearly 70 percent of Tea Partiers see the failure to raise the debt ceiling as no big deal will be a disturbing revelation to a majority of Americans, what is more significant is the fact that 23 percent of Tea Partiers recognize that it is essential that we raise the debt ceiling to avoid the catastrophe that would likely result.

Why are the Koch Brothers not using their money and influence to choose candidates from that 23 percent who share the Kochs’ ideology but have the brains to understand basic and widely accepted economic reality? Why are they unable to find candidates in the Tea Party who ‘get’ that while the Treasury may have sufficient revenue coming in to pay the interest on our bond debt, we would necessarily be left to default on other obligations we have—taking huge sums of money out of the economy which, inevitably, leads to another deep recession if not worse?

----------

Tea Party is a creation of the Kock Bros. The same guys who pay you for the bullshit you spread here.
Muhammad_Is_Whit e

France

#1149475 Jun 11, 2014
I think Obama's mom was a Muslim. There is no way in the world you marry two Muslims and aren't Muslim lol. Maybe not but the chances are very slim. Regardless, I think Obama converted for his now wife (but then girlfriend).

It is all good.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1149476 Jun 11, 2014
Except the Muslims still continue these practices of stoning, beheading.
Reads like modern day Islamic atrocities.

Must I state the obvious, The Jews haven't engaged in these practices for Centuries.

But if you really want to go to church - Here's a Scripture to digest: Church, take 'ya home!

Luke 10:18: And He said unto them:
"I beheld Satan as lightning ( Baraq/Barak ) fall from heaven".

Word Origin: Hebrew
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Baraq: Word Origin from baraq
Definition: Lightning
Spelling Translation: Barak (13)
Phonetic Pronunciation:(baw-rawk')

Having an understanding of Language, doesn't make one Jewish, Spanish etc.

Nukie-No-Face you really are ignorant.

fetch speaks for herself. I do No Body's biding on here. Except My Own.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the Old Testament, where the Jews are commanded to kill all their enemies. LOL
Deu 20:13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
Joshua 6.21 Then they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword.
----------
Smells like Fetch, the fake jew, is at her lying ways again.

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1149477 Jun 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nope__18,000 more votes were cast than two years ago. The national TeaParty mutts didn't give any $ to Brat__his was a true grass roots campaign aimed at the ills of Washington DC.
If Brat cruises in November we'll never hear his name again__cept maybe on FOX.
47,000 voters turned out in the primary two years ago. Even if your 18,000 figure is correct. That is still a very, very low turnout.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1149478 Jun 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think they would be cheering wouldn't you? After all, he lost to a TeaBagger. Problem is, I don't think they know if it is a good thing or a bad thing. If Brat loses in November, the GOP loses. Must be a scary scenario knowing how tired people have become of the Tea Party movement.
Yeah...people seem a REAL tired of the REAL working class people TAKING BACK AMERICA.

(You idiot.)

5 Things About Tea Party-Backed David Brat, Who Beat Eric Cantor

Location hidden

#1149479 Jun 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they anti-semetic? No, I don't think so. "Anti-Semitism is a hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—attributable to the their religion."Jewish religion and/or ethnicity." Certainly, the TP's on this thread are anything but...they 'd defend Israel to the death. The Tea Party is fractured. Some have used the Holocaust to press their case and others have blamed Jews for causing our economic problems. Neither of those is supportive or against the Jewish religion.
However, "At TP rallies some protesters have carried signs comparing President Obama’s efforts to achieve health care reform with the Nazi’s pursuit of the final solution; the eradication of the Jews. Some carry signs blaming Jewish bankers for the economic crisis. Helpless victims or manipulative money lenders; these anti-Semitic stereotypes add to the already smoldering cauldron of conspiracy theories manifest in the Tea Party movement."
I think Tea Party members use God and Jews as tools of manipulation.
I think you're naive.

Ever spend time here late at night when the jew haters come out??

They're all Teabaggers. Anti semitism runs deep in America. Esp. in the South.

""Antisemitism in the United States has been a problem for Jewish Americans and other Americans for centuries, although acts of Jewish persecution in the U.S. has lacked the extent and severity of its counterpart in the Middle East and Europe, where Jews endured pogroms and other massive acts of violence culminating in the Holocaust. Jewish Americans have flourished since colonial times in what later became the U.S, which before the Second World War had a general history of racism directed to non-Christian, non-northwest European groups. While today the U.S. has the second-largest Jewish community in the world, before the late 19th and early 20th century they were a much smaller minority. Moreover, antisemitic occurrence has been on a generally decreasing trend in the last century consistent with a general reduction of socially sanctioned racism in the United States, especially since World War II and the Civil Rights Movement.""
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1149480 Jun 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're loaded early today Miss Galt.

The tea party is both national and local.

Cantor was the national guy__any other conservative would have been the local guy.

What you forget is that TeaParty folks are like babies__they like the last thing that they heard or saw.

Cantor neglected his district__his district noticed and sent him packing__case closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min AN other 486,547
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,300
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Rambler 192
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Rambler 17,626
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 5 hr Lon Spector 29
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 6 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 6 hr Lon Spector 247
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info