Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,055,521 - 1,055,540 of 1,099,459 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Nobama melting down
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives want smaller government because government employees are thieving parasites and criminals....including you and your worthless kid.....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to the contrary, Obama has already proclaimed Bergdahl innocent of desertion, precluding any possibility of a court martial.....
Who needs stupid courts? Obama will decide without all the evidence that Bergdahl is not a deserter.

At this point Bergdahl being charged with anything has become irrelevant.

He willingly abandoned his post. Even the Taliban said they picked him roaming around in a village and did not capture him on the battlefield.

The admin is trying to come with excuses for him doing this--not that he didn't. There is no way to redeem that behavior.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a Memorial Day Speech I wish I could have attended: http://vimeo.com/96320009
I watched a recent D Day presentation on PBS and, in it, I heard it said that Dwight D. Eisenhower's death wish was that he be buried in a simple $80 Army coffin wearing a simple private's uniform displaying only two medals; those that he was awarded after D Day. Such humility choked me up and raised his remembrance in my heart to a much higher level of honor and dignity.
He said earlier that 500 years from now, no one would remember that he had been an American President but that his heading the D Day Invasion would be remembered.
The gum-chewing bas turd in the White House right now would urinate on those honored dead if it could get him a few more votes.
The most infuriating thing about this president is not only his thinking he could single-handedly transform this nation into his own personal vision and correct the sins of the past by his charm and charisma, but the incomprehensible sacrifices made to unite this country, end slavery, free Europe and end the evil of Japanese imperialism isn't even in his vocabulary of understanding or his Alinsky "rules"and talking points.

For a radical liberal elitist Ivory Tower academic who probably never felt even a slight tinge of patriotism watching those brave sacrifices on D-Day, a ceremony honoring those sacrifices wouldn't compute either.

Not much could make me sadder or more infuriated.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish.
Things not going well for you babe??? You seem distracted__even during your wee hours of the morning love fests with skinnyErection and Bronach.
Gibberish
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
geesh give me a break. No liberals are blocking any parents from sending their kids to the school of their choice. parents are free to send their kids to any school they want, just like my parents did. They sent my siblings and me to a Catholic parochial at their expense
If you want something up and above what the government offers, then you have to pay for it. simple concept
parents should be free to send their children to the public school of their choice, and that is generally not the case......

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

*picked him up

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, sure beats your response to a typo when you went on and on about it and ended up with me begging you to just ignore it.
Your pea shooting from the sidelines is amusing. Got anything else to support your viewpoint that colleges have not become close minded.
and how many in past years would have allowed the wide diversity of speakers they have now..

no they are not becoming more close minded...but hye, keep paroting things you cannot possibly understand.

which university was it you graduated from again?
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sad truth. Obama doesn't know enough about leadership to think it's not all about him. His narcissism, disconnect and radical liberal ideology makes him the perfect presidential storm. We just have to try and survive it.
Opinion yarn with your usual generalizations
You are retired on our dollar - social security and medicare?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
parents should be free to send their children to the public school of their choice, and that is generally not the case......
it is here in MN..if you don't like your system, you should join your city council or state legislature or local school board and actually do something about it instead of your useless whinging here...
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The most infuriating thing about this president is not only his thinking he could single-handedly transform this nation into his own personal vision and correct the sins of the past by his charm and charisma, but the incomprehensible sacrifices made to unite this country, end slavery, free Europe and end the evil of Japanese imperialism isn't even in his vocabulary of understanding or his Alinsky "rules"and talking points.
For a radical liberal elitist Ivory Tower academic who probably never felt even a slight tinge of patriotism watching those brave sacrifices on D-Day, a ceremony honoring those sacrifices wouldn't compute either.
"The most infuriating thing about this president..." is that you voted for Mr 47%.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, if you remember his first acceptance speech, he clearly stated the he, nor any president could do that alone. that it take the people of the US to create that kind of change...

but then facts never stopped you from making a total ass of yourself with your lies...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs stupid courts? Obama will decide without all the evidence that Bergdahl is not a deserter.
At this point Bergdahl being charged with anything has become irrelevant.
He willingly abandoned his post. Even the Taliban said they picked him roaming around in a village and did not capture him on the battlefield.
The admin is trying to come with excuses for him doing this--not that he didn't. There is no way to redeem that behavior.
the Taliban was there, how was it not the battlefield? you amaze me with your stupidity...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish.
Things not going well for you babe??? You seem distracted__even during your wee hours of the morning love fests with skinnyErection and Bronach.
Like I said, there's no need to be jealous. Some of us are night owls. I respond to your posts too when you're awake.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Final Insult in the Bush-Cheney Marriage
In the final days of his presidency, George W. Bush sat behind his desk in the Oval Office, CHEWING GUM and staring into the distance as two White House lawyers briefed him on the possible last-minute pardon of I. Lewis Libby.
“Do you think he did it?” Bush asked.
“Yeah,” one of the lawyers said.“I think he did it.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/13/magazine/th...
because you need to chew gum when you're going to pardon a lying POS.
Libby did not receive a pardon....unlike Clinton buddy Marc Rich.....

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
personal liberties are inconsistent with the big government favored by left liberals....
how so? man the rules and regulations that "big government" you think you hate are there to protect your personal liberties.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even those who have said he left on his own accord know if he deserted. Certainly he was AWOL but "desertion" is a matter left to the military to decide. Not the media.
DemoKKKrats should keep defending Bergdahl...good campaign strategy.....

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Libby did not receive a pardon....unlike Clinton buddy Marc Rich.....
no, he was let off from serving his true sentence.

but as Bush himself said. "The reputation he gained through his years of public service and professional work in the legal community is forever damaged."

why was it damaged?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The students don't have a right to determine who their commencement speaker is??
What kind of idiot are you??
Back up your 'just a handful' comment, oh lying one.
Who is censoring here, Lowball?? It appears to be you.
Conservative Universities don't censor their speakers??
Once again, you crashed and burned, like the idiot you are.
You have several problems here. You are missing support for your claim

-- that it was more than a handful of students

--- that this has happened at conservative colleges

2. I have already answer your first question--remember this is what you are having a tantrum about.

Your pea shooting from the sidelines is proving nothing except your ego is much greater than your common sense.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, sure beats your response to a typo when you went on and on about it and ended up with me begging you to just ignore it.
Your pea shooting from the sidelines is amusing. Got anything else to support your viewpoint that colleges have not become close minded.
Great example of your nonexistent logic skills, lack of intelligence and poor memory.
Why on earth would I, or anyone else for that matter, care about your reaction to a typo?
And what does "pea shooting from the sidelines" mean?
And I have no idea what you are referring to about "colleges have not become close minded". What does this even mean?
Weird post.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"The most infuriating thing about this president..." is that you voted for Mr 47%.
In doing more than my share criticizing this president - it's the people who voted for him that's even more concerning.

If Romney had won in 2012, the polarization would have continued indefinitely. It would have destroyed this country eventually.

So even though I knew we were hijacked in 2008 by a man who managed to hide his true identity and ideology from the people because he was so "cool", I also believed his winning again in 2012 was necessary and the silver lining.

More and more people are snapping out of it because he won in 2012. That's a good thing. He had to get really, really bad first before it could start getting better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min factcheck 46,284
What life is like for Casey Anthony 24 min marce-encore 190
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr welfarestate 486,498
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Rambler 17,612
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr AmyFaith 1,049
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 4 hr Lon Spector 28
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Anne 96,386
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search