Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417514 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130623 May 2, 2014
Ah! The brew does taste really good tonight!

Thank you reich wingers! Thank you very much!
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130624 May 2, 2014
Obama, Hitlery, Rice lied about the four Americans who died.

Mere bumps in the road...besides, what difference at this point does it make?

Dude, this was like two years ago.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130625 May 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
Obama, Hitlery, Rice lied about the four Americans who died.
Mere bumps in the road...besides, what difference at this point does it make?
Dude, this was like two years ago.
After all, reich wingers only had the get around the 4,500+ bushie boy created to make their point... not including our allies losses.

And we haven't discussed the monetary costs yet!!
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130626 May 2, 2014
Run by Democrats for the past 40 years

Just take a look at Detroit, Michigan, which in 1960 had the highest per-capita income in the entire nation.

Today, welfare dependency has become a way of life in the once-proud Motor City.

Roughly one-third of Detroit's 140 square miles is either vacant or derelict. There are approximately 78,000 abandoned homes in the city and local realtors offer houses for $1 and still find no takers.

A horrifying 47% of Detroit residents are functionally illiterate. Less than half of Detroit residents over the age of 16 are working. And 60% of all children in the city live in poverty.

That's the bottom line on the "Model Welfare City" - where the same robber-baron Political Class has been in power for nearly 40 years.

[Editor's Note: This is exactly what Washington wants. An illiterate, lazy populace, that's easily manipulated.]
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130628 May 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>After all, reich wingers only had the get around the 4,500+ bushie boy created to make their point... not including our allies losses.
And we haven't discussed the monetary costs yet!!
Dude, that was like 5 years ago!

Many democrats supported going into Iraq because they said Saddam had WMD's!

How many Americans and our allies have died in Afghanistan -- the ¨right war¨ according to Barry Soetoro -- the ¨good¨ war you fascist left wingers ignore?

Besides son, what difference at this point does it make?
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130629 May 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Ah! The brew does taste really good tonight!
Thank you reich wingers! Thank you very much!
Thanking conservatives for what -- their hard earned tax money supporting a bum alky?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130630 May 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Americans and our allies have died in Afghanistan -- the ¨right war¨ according to Barry Soetoro -- the ¨good¨ war you fascist left wingers ignore?
No son. bushie boy said there were wmd's. Remember? He made the case to the UN.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130631 May 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanking conservatives for what -- their hard earned tax money supporting a bum alky?
No son. For the enjoyment.

My apologies. I forgot to be anal with you.....
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130632 May 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How about another slice of crow, son?
"According to a January 4, 2013, letter from the Acting Director of the CIA, Michael Morell, "[t]he nature of the attacks suggested they did not involve significant pre-planning."96 Although it may never be known with complete certainty, it is possible that the individuals and groups involved in the attacks had not planned on conducting those attacks until that day, meaning that specific tactical warning would have been highly unlikely"
That depends on what the meaning of ¨significant¨ is, dude.

So, like, where's the dude that produced ¨The Video?¨ And where was Barry during the Benghazi attack -- playing spades with some dude like he was during the bin Laden raid?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130633 May 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends on what the meaning of ¨significant¨ is, dude.
So, like, where's the dude that produced ¨The Video?¨ And where was Barry during the Benghazi attack -- playing spades with some dude like he was during the bin Laden raid?
This was a republican report son.

Perhaps you can have your verbal fencing match with them. Personally they look partisan to me!
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130634 May 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>This was a republican report son.
Perhaps you can have your verbal fencing match with them. Personally they look partisan to me!
LOL...a republican report? Source?

Morell was covering asses for the CIA, NOT the White House to whose actions he's pleading ignorance. In fact he's blaming the FBI. The Keystone Kops were more organized than this pathetic regime, dude.

Benghazi Victim’s Mom: Obama, Hillary, and Biden ‘All Lied to Me’

“I was told a few things and they were all lies,” Smith said.“Obama, and Hillary, and Panetta, and Susan [Rice] all came up to me at the casket ceremony – every one of them came up to me, gave me a big hug – and I asked them what happened.”

“And every one of them says,‘it was the video,’ and we all know that it wasn’t the video,” she continued.“Even at that time, they knew it wasn’t the video.”

“So, they all lied to me,” Smith continued.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1130635 May 3, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...a republican report? Source?
Morell was covering asses for the CIA, NOT the White House to whose actions he's pleading ignorance. In fact he's blaming the FBI. The Keystone Kops were more organized than this pathetic regime, dude.
Benghazi Victim’s Mom: Obama, Hillary, and Biden ‘All Lied to Me’
“I was told a few things and they were all lies,” Smith said.“Obama, and Hillary, and Panetta, and Susan [Rice] all came up to me at the casket ceremony – every one of them came up to me, gave me a big hug – and I asked them what happened.”
“And every one of them says,‘it was the video,’ and we all know that it wasn’t the video,” she continued.“Even at that time, they knew it wasn’t the video.”
“So, they all lied to me,” Smith continued.
yes, i am sure that is just what they said...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1130636 May 3, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ozditz"
What a difference a situation can make;
Situation 1 - president nobama in the situation room as Navy Seals carry out his plan to get bin laden, a grate photo op
Situation 2 - president nobama hiding under the bed as muslim terrorist kill 4 American's in Benghazi, lousy photo op
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Well let's see some more of old Eed's lies and two faced hypocrisy. Let us all know when he lands on an Aircraft carrier off the coast of San Diego dressed in a flight suit that he dishonored and embarrassed. Let us all know when Obama stands under a flag waving proudly 'Mission Accomplished" when thousands more were to die needlessly.

You idiots on the right every day you embarrass yourselves to the point where most would be staggered by your hypocrisy , but alas in bagger world there is no such animal. The idiot baggers have held over 30 hearings at the cost of millions and found absolutely "NOTHING". Still you persist.Kinda like your obsession with my fantasy book as you call it...Only you moron, only you, and you don't find that a bit strange? As if somehow I owe an idiot like you an explanation for anything.The very highlights of your posting on here is the beer you drink [that you are too dumb to even know the price]and the food you eat [as if anyone really gives a sh1t.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1130637 May 3, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
One more time you lie. You are good at lying. I said it, Kokanee was $3.50 a bottle, if the post said for $4.50 it was a typo.
Speaking of lies when is your bio/fantasy going to be released? This summer? Next summer? Never?
Another lie from you. The only place I use the name Easy Eed is on this thread. So I will tell you what have your "friend" go to the Swinging Doors, take a picture of Easy Eed, have him send it to you and then you show the picture. It will not be me.
I can understand why you post using "poop" as your handle, you are a pole of manure.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Sure moron, all your lies are typos. LMAO. So your name isn't Ed? I notice you didn't lie about you being a cheap tipper and a no class diner.I really shouldn't show you up so much as it is way beyond obvious that you do have some developmental issues. Busted old EEd and now he's crying that fat azz off.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1130638 May 3, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Your selective amnesia coupled with your desire for something to be true always shines through.First of all most Dems that voted for war were fed all of the false info along with the homemade lies. Even then most Dems voted against the war while nearly all Republicans as usual walked in lock step.We rushed into both wars ill-prepared under manned, and ill-equipped.

With no plan in place other than we were told that it would be a cake walk...But when you have two morons like Bush-Cheney as your leaders that was par for the course. Our generals warned them, but "NO" they had it all figured out. Just cake walk through Iraq and concentrate on Afghanistan. Neither paid any attention to the "FACT" that it's one thing to advance but entirely another to occupy.

Bush -Cheney botched both wars and left a total mess for Obama along with the remarks that he really wasn't worried about Bin Ladin...Never mind that he was the brain child behind 911. So I suggest you Obama hater at least have some resemblance of what you are talking about although as you have shown it's all politics, and American lives will always be secondary. I have yet to hear even one comment from a bagger that supported our troops and the fact that they basically were sacrificed...In my opinion Iraq was better off under Saddam. He ruled with an iron hand, but you didn't have the turmoil that you do today. Wasted lives and wasted trillions, ruined families, children that will never know their dads or moms. And the idiots that sacrificed them are deemed hero's by you idiots on the right. now with all due respect...GFY.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1130639 May 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is what you truly believe, why, then, do you and your fellow progressive liberals hide behind the teachings of Jesus when it suits your purposes to push an altogether different un-Christian-like agenda and then demonize Christianity and its values any other time?
You would belong to the group Jesus called "whitewashed hypocrites" if you ask me.
We don't hide behind them Carol, we embrace them fully. What about you? Your "values" are limited to anti abortion and denying gays and lesbians of their rights as citizens. What's so Christian about denying healthcare coverage? What's so Christian about denigrating the poor? What's so Christian about warmongering and advocating torture?
You're a fraud Carol.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1130640 May 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even accept the rich are on both sides? And some of the wealthiest are on your side?
Yes nitwit and the rich on our side don't have an issue with things like raising the minimum wage or providing healthcare coverage for those who need it. Only the greedy bastards on the right.
You're a one dimensional thinker in a three dimensional world Carol.
Patrick

United States

#1130647 May 3, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes nitwit and the rich on our side don't have an issue with things like raising the minimum wage or providing healthcare coverage for those who need it. Only the greedy bastards on the right.
You're a one dimensional thinker in a three dimensional world Carol.
Troll post of the GOP right help destroy the Republican Party.
Encourage more posts!
LOL

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1130650 May 3, 2014
Terrible news for Republicans, America is doing great!
Unemployment down to 6.3%
Car sales up 8%
Consumer spending up .9%(Fastest pace in nine years!)

Economy soars as right wing morons whine and chase phony conspiracies.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#1130651 May 3, 2014
Fvhui wrote:
Lets execute the Jewish Madoff Brothers and the Jews involved with killing the Catholic Kennedy Brothers and Mr King . HITLER DID SAVE GERMANY .
I am a rich Jew and I own "YOU". Obama is your new hitler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min BLM 61,009
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr really 513,461
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) 3 hr Former Play 213
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Milee 73,682
loan shark (Dec '11) 7 hr spotcred 32
Hot girl named Sara 17 hr James 3
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 20 hr Rose_NoHo 194

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages