Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129251 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
According to data provided by insurers, only 67% of Obamacare enrollees had paid their premiums as of Apr 15.
Committee Learns Who’s Paid for Obamacare: As of April 15, Only 67 Percent of Enrollees in Federal Marketplace Had Paid First Month’s Premium
April 30, 2014
Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee to Hold Hearing NEXT WEEK with Insurance Companies to Discuss Detailed Enrollment Data
WASHINGTON, DC – Data provided to the committee by every insurance provider in the health care law’s Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) shows that, as of April 15, 2014, only 67 percent of individuals and families that had selected a health plan in the federally facilitated marketplace had paid their first month’s premium and therefore completed the enrollment process. Nationwide, only 25 percent of paid enrollees are ages 18 to 34. The Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations today invited the leaders of some of the nation’s largest insurance providers and their trade groups to testify at a hearing,“PPACA Enrollment and the Insurance Industry,” on Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at 10:15 a.m. in room 2123 Rayburn House Office Building.
http://energycommerce.house.gov/press-release...
...and how many will be paying premiums after three months???.....six months???.....

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1129252 Apr 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
But then, how would you be you? Mental illness is a mystery. When did you get it?
How I would be I self me hmmmmm let me see I think I am typing??? Yep I am...Mentality I suppose could be damaged through what though?

Have you acquired it? If so , when did it happen to you?

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1129253 Apr 30, 2014
70,000 reasons to like pipelines...

"Trans Alaska Pipeline System

Oil flowed through the 1,287 km Trans Alaska Pipeline System for the first time on 20 June 1977. For the three years prior, following approval of the Trans Alaska Pipeline Authorisation Act in 1974, more than 70,000 people worked to construct the pipeline.'

http://pipelinesinternational.com/news/trans_...

Alyeska currently employs 800...
http://www.alyeska-pipe.com/AboutUs

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1129255 Apr 30, 2014
One more thing that's interesting.

Watters was sent to Harlem for a man-on-the-street interview about racism. Not only did he tell O'Reilly that almost everyone he interviewed dissed the NAACP saying they didn't represent them or their interests but O'Reilly and I both agreed the man wearing the red hat needed his own show.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/30/watters ’-world-goes-harlem-talk-racis m-america

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1129256 Apr 30, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Gotta have goals in Politics!
Benghazi emails!
To: Plouffe, Carney...etc...
Date Sept 14, 2012...
{GOALS: To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy...}
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploa...
The entire White House Staff, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Jimmy Fallon and the combined employees of all the Liberal Media spends days and nights trying to make that Magic Negro look Presidential.

And they still fail.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1129257 Apr 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Kareem's right to point out that this guy's been around forever saying and doing stupid things and nobody objected. It is only now when a vengeful plaything starts a fire with an illegal recording that the world wants to riot over Sterling's idiocy. Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires.
But this Liberal Media blitz is really shameful and silly.
It is a feeding frenzy inside of a Goldfish Bowl.
I find it a too convenient distraction. Rather talk about this than Kerry flubbing up the peace talks, Va "losing" records for 40 vets, the Benghazi emails, poor GDP, etc.

Anything but the constant drip of this admin's short comings.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1129258 Apr 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and how many will be paying premiums after three months???.....six months???.....
It will be interesting to hear the true number of enrollees.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1129261 Apr 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
One more thing that's interesting.
Watters was sent to Harlem for a man-on-the-street interview about racism. Not only did he tell O'Reilly that almost everyone he interviewed dissed the NAACP saying they didn't represent them or their interests but O'Reilly and I both agreed the man wearing the red hat needed his own show.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/30/watters ’-world-goes-harlem-talk-racis m-america
The NAACP has became sell-outs. They ignored the obvious racism of a donor preferring the money. It is hard to recover from that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1129262 Apr 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Who here trusts the Obama regime?
All of the Obamabotters "trust him" to be corrupt and like it.
lol! And who do you have?

Putin...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129263 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be interesting to hear the true number of enrollees.
truth is a stranger to Obama....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1129264 Apr 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And then dies of AIDS. Yeah, that would be poetic, wouldn't it?
I can't print the poem here, though:-)
Last I heard from him on the news-he said he wasn't interested.

A half a billion is a lot of money. It is more likely that a group of individuals will purchase it.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1129266 Apr 30, 2014
On the Alaskan Pipeline...

"Direct and Indirect employment due to the pipeline will amount to 22,000 in 1972-73 and 9,700 jobs in 1974..."

US Dept of Interior.(1971).'An Analysis of the Economic and Security Aspects of the Trans-Alaskan Pipeline'. US Gov Printing Office : Washington, Vol II, page M-4-7, M-4-22.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1129267 Apr 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this fact say to you?
Obamanomics under fire from GOP as economy slows to 0.1 percent growth rate
To me it says we're still in a recession and Il Douche's policies are responsible.
This is using the new GDP calculations that was suppose to make the numbers higher.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1129268 Apr 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe as soon as you name the several posters that you obviously lied about and my question about your radio training? Face it Eed you are a convicted liar, and pervert. The only thing you say all day is "Do you want fries with that".LMAO
"poop"
Well lets take a look at my so called lies, let is see;
"poop" is a liar, he lies when he said he broke his leg sliding into home with the winning run in the college world series. He lied when he claimed he dated Hollywierd models and Circus Circus show girls. He lied when he claimed he met with DC bigwigs to offer them advise on how the boy, president, nobama should respond. He lied when he claimed he is a gourmet, a "Red Lobster" gourmet, he lied when he said he had a bio/fantasy to soon be released. He lied when he cried about having to take care of his dying brother for nine years while advancing thru the ranks of the US Military, he is lying when he demeans and slurs those who serve in America'' military. He lies when he claims those who disagree with him are traitors.
The facts are clear, "ppop", is a liar.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1129269 Apr 30, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"iselesssinceforever000 "
So now you are saying the senate is wasting their time if they do their job and vote? If they vote and let voters know how/where they stand on the issues? At the very least house members let those who elected them know where they stand. That is a bad thing?
You know but will not admit that hairless reed fears some of the bills he refuses to allow a vote on would pass and force the boy president nobama to veto them.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Get your head out of the hate talk radio toilet. There was no "fear" involved. The bills were worthless partisan garbage.

If the Republicans take the Senate in the next election, they will be free to pass anything they want...they can defund the ACA, weaken the Environmental Protection Agency, kill the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, ban abortions, etc. My oh my, Obama will certainly be busy using his veto power. Republicans need to open their eyes and realize they are in a no win situation so they might as well stop their obstructionist grandstanding and start compromising.

Orlando, FL

#1129271 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
People have known for a while about this admin hiring relatives of MSM News executives. But, the benefit of the doubt was extended until these emails came out.
Ben Rhodes, Obama's deputy national security adviser for strategic communications and Foreign policy speechwriter since 2007 was directly responsible for Susan Rice starting the "Internet video" lie about Benghazi - rather than a "failure in policy".

The Obama administration can no longer deny, redact, sweep under the rug or stonewall a blatant cover up any longer. The cat is finally out of the bag.

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1129273 Apr 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestine does not exist as a country....
regardless of John Kohn's opinion......
In your head.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1129275 Apr 30, 2014
pipeline impacts...Alaska....

"Without oilfield and pipeline development, per capita income is projected to be $6,376 (in 1970 dollars) by 1980. Oil field and pipeline development bring this projected figure to $7,012 per year (in 1970 dollars)."

US Dept of Interior.(1971).'An Analysis of the Economic and Security Aspects of the Trans-Alaskan Pipeline'. US Gov Printing Office : Washington, Vol II , Page M-4-24

Orlando, FL

#1129277 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking of you.
Doctor emphasized only one cancer cell that was removed.

Reassuring but will breathe a little easier after the PET scan results.

Thanks though. Just have to think positively.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129279 Apr 30, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your head.
Palestine does not exist as a country....that is a fact....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min LizW 495,560
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 28 min Go Blue Forever 4,609
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 38 min LizW 71,644
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 18,015
Jodi Arias Still Twitters (Aug '13) 2 hr A duck 34
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 52,691
News Miami-Dade enrolls more people in Obamacare tha... 3 hr vib_ram 1
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]