Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1534360 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

United States

#1129719 May 1, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Your statement tells us you really don't understand the concept of a constitution.

And you obviously don't know the difference between a "right"and a "priviledge".

The only restrictions to any right is specified in the Constitution, moron. You cannot use one right to infringe on another person's rights because that other person has rights, and not priviledges.

Now, give us the text in the Constitution that gives the government the authority to establish a boundary where the First Amendment applies, and where the First Amendment doesn't apply.
Lil jagoff thinks the first amendment does more than protect you from prosecution from the government.
Lil dumbfk commie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#1129720 May 1, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Your statement tells us you really don't understand the concept of a constitution.

And you obviously don't know the difference between a "right"and a "priviledge".

The only restrictions to any right is specified in the Constitution, moron. You cannot use one right to infringe on another person's rights because that other person has rights, and not priviledges.

Now, give us the text in the Constitution that gives the government the authority to establish a boundary where the First Amendment applies, and where the First Amendment doesn't apply.
Priviledge?
Lol!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1129721 May 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right dem, when I first came on here I mentioned that I took care of my youngest son for nine years before he passed away from cancer...And hardly a day goes by that the alter boy Eed doesn't poke fun and change that around in his own sick way. I have reminded him about that a couple times, yet he continues. Baggers are lowlife weasels in my book and have no morals only their perceived ones, that they drag out of the bag whenever it suits their agenda.
.... you're a homo, moron. You don't have any children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#1129722 May 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>You are exactly right dem, when I first came on here I mentioned that I took care of my youngest son for nine years before he passed away from cancer...And hardly a day goes by that the alter boy Eed doesn't poke fun and change that around in his own sick way. I have reminded him about that a couple times, yet he continues. Baggers are lowlife weasels in my book and have no morals only their perceived ones, that they drag out of the bag whenever it suits their agenda.
I know these right wing jackals well. I've seen what they are capable of. That's why some if them will suffer my wrath till they day they die.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1129723 May 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to begin with, you should get your instructions directly from the doctor and not from some nurse.....
track down the surgeon and demand treatment.......
or spend the money for the emergency room.......
don't wait until tomorrow.....
That was my first grievance after the surgery - that the surgeon didn't come out and talk to me directly. It was closing time on Friday so she probably had a party to go to or something.

The ER nurse is the only one who actually told us the right information. But we called the office the following Monday and the surgeon's staff told us our appointment wasn't until the following Tuesday as was written on the pre-op instructions by the pre-op consultant.

Contacting the surgeon directly isn't done for us peasants who don't have concierge care. You get an on-call doctor who claims to have contacted your surgeon and then gives them confusing information apparently.

Keeping a close eye on things. Not that serious yet to warrant an ER visit. I'll have no problem whatsoever demanding he be seen by the surgeon tomorrow. None whatsoever. I'm the picture in the dictionary under "squeaky wheel".
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1129724 May 1, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran away so fast, you forgot to answer the post. Here it is again for you:
Can you explain to us what "shall not be infringed" means in the written English language?
How about providing the text from the Constitution that gives the President the authority to excuse anyone from any law.
Then, you can explain what "he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" means in the written English language.
Give us the text from the Constitution that authorizes the government to establish boundaries on the land where the First Amendment applies, and outside those boundaries the Frist Amendment doesn't apply.
... this should get us started.
Son, you want answers? I gave you the group you should send them to.

You should be happy. Issa's one of your boys. I'm sure he'll do a 'bang up job' of it too!

Have fun!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1129725 May 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet that is not reality, is it?
can you say anything you want anywhere anytime? no? can you own any weapon you want? no
you lose...again.
why are you sucha shitty citizen? and not just on this issue, i show you have no clue as to your own nation on a wide and varied menu of subjects...pretty much all of them, actually/
Read carefully, moron.

You cannot use one right to infringe on another person's rights because that other person has rights, and not priviledges.
That's why you can't fraudulently yell "fire" in a crowded theater, dupe.
Apply that to all rights specified in the Constitution.

Why are you trying to take everyone's rights away?

Well, to answer that question, you'd have to know the difference between a right and a privilege, which you obviously don't.

Well, time to go.
Campbell

Kingston, TN

#1129726 May 1, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>poor baby. you keep forgetting you're the one who demands less government.
LOL! Every time I hear one of the Republicans talk about less government I can't help recalling the image of one of theirs at a T Party rally holding up this sign:

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/giz...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1129727 May 1, 2014
Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Every time I hear one of the Republicans talk about less government I can't help recalling the image of one of theirs at a T Party rally holding up this sign:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/giz...
That's the running joke with the t-p.

They want everyone else to give up something... except them!

And the best part is they have to hijack another party and take their money in order to do it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1129728 May 1, 2014
Obama & Hillary lied, people died:

WASHINGTON — U.S. military personnel knew early on that the Benghazi attack was a "hostile action" and not a protest gone awry, according to a retired general who served at U.S. Africa Command's headquarters in Germany during the attack.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1129729 May 1, 2014
Post-ABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating falls

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-a...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1129730 May 1, 2014
The Obama administration on Thursday came under fire once again for its response to the 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya -- both its immediate military response and its rhetorical response in the days following the attack.

In a congressional hearing, Retired Brig. Gen. Robert Lovell, who was in the U.S. military's operation center during the attack, said the U.S. should have tried to do more to counter the attack that led to the deaths of four Americans.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-takes...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1129731 May 1, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Read carefully, moron.
You cannot use one right to infringe on another person's rights because that other person has rights, and not priviledges.
That's why you can't fraudulently yell "fire" in a crowded theater, dupe.
Apply that to all rights specified in the Constitution.
Why are you trying to take everyone's rights away?
Well, to answer that question, you'd have to know the difference between a right and a privilege, which you obviously don't.
Well, time to go.
so there are restrictions on your first amendments rights..

just as i stated..

run along , boy...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1129732 May 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to begin with, you should get your instructions directly from the doctor and not from some nurse.....
track down the surgeon and demand treatment.......
or spend the money for the emergency room.......
don't wait until tomorrow.....
Paging Dr Fine__Dr Galt__Dr Howard

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1129733 May 1, 2014
Waxman, forks, Shinningmoron, Galt and DBWriter would you please pm your full name and address? I need that information on my income tax form, I listed you morons as students and charged 20% of my computer and internet expenses as deductions for schooling you idiots.
Thank you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1129734 May 1, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's the running joke with the t-p.
They want everyone else to give up something... except them!
And the best part is they have to hijack another party and take their money in order to do it!
photo shop much?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1129735 May 1, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
.... you're a homo, moron. You don't have any children.
Says the disgraced lowlife liar that had to leave the country in order to "BUY" his wife. And then as if it were a major achievement bragged about it..So she took your dumb azz for a hand full of rubles while getting porked by every Bubba in Texas. RIGHT "SARGENT". LMAO.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129736 May 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just pointing out that you never really know what it is i you are parroting...
I'm a messenger
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1129737 May 1, 2014
lousy service or product?

ah...nope.

Blame it on the rain? 60% of companies did'

http://americasmarkets.usatoday.com/2014/04/2...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1129738 May 1, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
The Obama administration on Thursday came under fire once again for its response to the 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya -- both its immediate military response and its rhetorical response in the days following the attack.
In a congressional hearing, Retired Brig. Gen. Robert Lovell, who was in the U.S. military's operation center during the attack, said the U.S. should have tried to do more to counter the attack that led to the deaths of four Americans.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-takes...
Which pales in comparison to Bush doing absolutely nothing after being warned about 911 and even how it could happen. Yet your empty head was silent. You baggers are america's embarrassment. Idiots like you are giving your party a name that I suspect will be hard to recover from....Waxman, DB, Eed, Shinning, Fetch, Roxlo and a host of other racist morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 1 hr The Troll Stopper 363
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 5 hr Revelations 166
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr Voyeur 19,229
News Residents learn how to deal, get rid of iguanas (May '09) 17 hr Bye bye 33
News Going to a garage sale? A few rules (Jun '09) Sun pissed off 22
Go Trump. Sun Bye bye 1
What happened to Orlando?. It's dirty and ghetto. Sun Bye bye 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages