Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1583785 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1116886 Apr 12, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm more of a renaissance man than just drinking and making outrageous posts on topix, but thank you. There is no such thing as a favorite. I like beer when I golf. But a nice Ketel One on the rocks to loosen up an evening is fine too.
Arguing politics with imbeciles is secondary to making them angry.
dumb dem

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1116887 Apr 12, 2014
Tinka wrote:
SO you Anti's of the President just thinking and wondering have any of you yet plotted his execution or what?
Well, the deranged sock who was calling for a James Wilkes Booth reincarnate to take matters into his own hands seems to be banned (and probably also received a visit from the Secret Service). That's a good thing.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1116891 Apr 12, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
USA, I wouldn't hunt if my life depended on it. I'm also a vegetarian (except some fish sometimes. I hate hunters. They only want to protect what's left of the environment so they'll have more animals to slaughter. Whenever people I otherwise admire start talking about hurting or killing animals, I bow out. There's something wrong with a man or woman who will stalk and kill a beautiful animal that's already having hell surviving.
You may have me confused with Debil? I'm not he, but sometimes we post almost identical thoughts at the same time. It still weirds me out when that happens. So, now there's not much difference between us at all -- except for my volatility. IEven though nothing is perfect, I'm glad to finally land in a "blue" state. Oregon has some problems, but the people rally together to try to stop the never-ending rape of the landscape by loggers, developers, and on and on ... plus they have their rednecks and teabag terrorists fairly well under control here, or at least better than most places ...
Hey cleaner, thanks for your posts, I'm glad you are on our side but then again a person would have to be as dumb as these bagger are to support Republicans.. I'm up here in the Jefferson National Forest and every one here hunts, mostly rednecks, but they grew up thinking that way. I agree with you I don't hunt or fish. I have 86 acres here and I'm always getting asked if they can hunt on my land and I always say no. I have signs posting all over no hunting. I would get no joy from killing any animal. We have black bear and a little bit of every thing in these mountains. Keep up the good fight on here

“Mass hysteria bubble”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1116893 Apr 12, 2014
RexHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got it right, RoxLo is a dick, aka Eman.
Grow up loser

Unlike Eman you will not force me off this board with your taunts and stupidity. I will use or not use this board as I please.

Now continue on with your idiocy and confusing the poster useless who can't tell the difference in the names-quit playing her for a fool.
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1116894 Apr 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cleaner, thanks for your posts, I'm glad you are on our side but then again a person would have to be as dumb as these bagger are to support Republicans.. I'm up here in the Jefferson National Forest and every one here hunts, mostly rednecks, but they grew up thinking that way. I agree with you I don't hunt or fish. I have 86 acres here and I'm always getting asked if they can hunt on my land and I always say no. I have signs posting all over no hunting. I would get no joy from killing any animal. We have black bear and a little bit of every thing in these mountains. Keep up the good fight on here
dumb Bumpass Gay Ghost

“Mass hysteria bubble”

Location hidden

#1116895 Apr 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>run, coward...run from your own words...
This is becoming the most idiotic heckle on the board.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1116896 Apr 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if you can give one example
Hint don't look at the White House, women are underpaid there
You baggers are so stupid, you are your own worst enemy and you aren't even smart enough to realize that. Regardless who gets paid what or where, the difference is the Dems want and are trying to change things, while all your party does is prolong and make excuses. Every thing you idiots say and do is a slap in the face of women, fat chance you have of winning their votes anytime soon..I believe that you morons are in for a big surprise come November. YAHOO. Any party that has to train their candidates on how to treat women...Well that tells them all the need to know.

“Mass hysteria bubble”

Location hidden

#1116898 Apr 12, 2014
Organize the Have-Nots into fighting against the Haves. Convince those who Want More that they will gain more by joining forces with the Have-Nots. And in the process, add power to those liberals who lead the effort.

This is a summary of Alinsky's teachings. Tell me how they differ from Obama's ideology
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1116900 Apr 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's once again refuse to pay their "fair" share of taxes, screwing the poor again.
It never ends, Biden, too.
President Obama and Vice President Biden's 2013 Tax ...
www.whitehouse.gov/.../president-obama-and-vi... ;
White House
1 day ago - Today, the President released his 2013 federal income tax returns. He and the First Lady filed their income tax returns jointly and reported ...
Obama's 20%
Biden 23%
where's the 39% they should be paying?
More stupid from the idiot right. Once again we see something that the Dems are trying to change and you are clueless.. They are paying the legal amount moron. Why should the billionaires be given any tax breaks, if you would get your empty head out of their azzes long enough to wipe the brown off just maybe a brain cell would appear. America is waking up to the bagger stupid thank goodness.

“Mass hysteria bubble”

Location hidden

#1116902 Apr 12, 2014
If all you got is to yell the other person is stupid, you have lost the argument even though you don't realize it.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1116903 Apr 12, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Organize the Have-Nots into fighting against the Haves. Convince those who Want More that they will gain more by joining forces with the Have-Nots. And in the process, add power to those liberals who lead the effort.
This is a summary of Alinsky's teachings. Tell me how they differ from Obama's ideology
Amen! I'm glad you feel the same.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1116906 Apr 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's evil, like most democrap politicians.
Evening, imbecile
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1116907 Apr 12, 2014
Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> dumb Bumpass Gay Ghost
Waa, sniffle, cry, bytch and KMA, no life loser.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1116911 Apr 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why no one should read your drivel, you're an idiot, Mr. Fox news.
Short for harmonious is allergic to the facts as are most baggers. It's their kryptonite. Ignorance really is bliss with Republicans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1116912 Apr 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's evil, like most democrap politicians.
Question...

Someone calling another being evil...one must have had gain in knowledge to what someone's capable of?

Or to EVIL and it's opposing as much as some claim Christ to be the tender one...
What is HELL?

What makes a Christian paint
a hell for a PEOPLE - Society?

Who so likes speaking of things that are un-pleasing?

Did most convert to Christianity from nothing had they been something else in Religion and is one better than another *as far as a Church*?

Christianity is wide spread but within their own Religion still?

dem

Chicago, IL

#1116913 Apr 12, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up loser
Unlike Eman you will not force me off this board with your taunts and stupidity. I will use or not use this board as I please.
Now continue on with your idiocy and confusing the poster useless who can't tell the difference in the names-quit playing her for a fool.
We both agree emaam is a coward too. This is a good night for you hillbilly dumbfk.

“Mass hysteria bubble”

Location hidden

#1116915 Apr 12, 2014
So Russians are causing problems in other part of Ukraine? Didnít see that coming. Wait, yes I did.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#1116918 Apr 12, 2014
Obama's plan as being President where can one find some of that input to what his life was had been and became...

Oh wait I already watched a segment on the TV about his up-bringing...

Hard he had to work for all that he managed to achieved prior to his Political Career.

It wasn't right away that he became active in it he first studied actual law the books before taking on Politics...

As much as I can gather to it takes one to know one it must be somewhat the same as much as one had the experience to know...

So...

Gold chain W reck lose not just Christian and the almighty Dollar and where a lot is placed back to...

What makes people un-happy? People a Society they like peace people in agony and the sounds they make HEALTH CARE is a problem?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1116919 Apr 12, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the kind words, ghost. And thank you for your posts. I've gotten many laugh-out-louds from them. Yes, they most certainly are are a transparently, venal, ignorant, faux christ-stain self-serving group of flesh-eating viruses. I've never labored under any illusions about that. The parade of imbeciles does, however, seem to be losing IQ points by the week, and their desperation is more palpable than ever. That's what happens when you lick the boots of your masters -- they usually wind up kicking you in the chops when they're through with you. And that's what's happening here. They were desperately hoping that if they rallied together to make the black President fail, they would somehow be rewarded by a "seat at the table." Ha!. Their suffering is my pleasure -- in fact, like Debil and dem, et al., it's my MISSION. Well, that and trying to enjoy my life somewhat, surrounded by this ever-burgeoning mass of crumbling bodies and dead brain tissue. They're likely as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside.
Hey, I like to collect stories of hunters slaughtering each other by "accident." Wonder what dad tells mom when he puts one right between sonny's eyes. They hunt here too. I'm afraid it's epidemic everywhere -- just worse in the south, because the freakin' moron shoot at anything that moves -- which means.
The Jefferson is beautiful; I've seen it. I lived in TN for a while too, before I fled in horror at the abject ignorance and unrelenting filth. Glad you're enjoying yourself in spite of it all -- at least as much as you can. Eighty plus acres sounds great. I'm on 35 in Florence, but there's lots of trails -- miles and miles -- with no hunting -- so I can walk and ride in peace.
Love ya ghost -- you keep up the good fight too! It's all you can do. Excuse typos -- I'm still trying to get my new place organized and feed the animals, etc., etc... Oh, I'm a female -- in case the imbeciles accuse you of a "reach around ..." ;)
Thanks, and good luck getting settled that all sounds vey nice. Around here everyone wears camouflage even the women out dining or going to church although I'm not a church goer. Wal- mart is fun here also, sometimes I feel like bumping into one of them wearing that and then replying Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't even see you.. lol.. I suspect that would make their day.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#1116921 Apr 12, 2014
God praise the man that still can find good to hearted humor as to one's no one's gain and it all is just that a chit chat talk of gawd hopefully praise to the GOD of un-perversion!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 98,482
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 12 hr Baffled 1,179
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 13 hr Murphey_Law 185
News Adding sex back into relationship (Dec '08) 16 hr RACE 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 hr Murphey_Law 513,433
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue Agents of Corruption 63,948
News Be sure to watch WDW Christmas Day Parade (Dec '07) Tue Television Engineer 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages