Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,019,961 - 1,019,980 of 1,079,648 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Carol jr wrote:
<quoted text>
That never gets old.
I guess you know why Leo teaches you the English language now huh?
Maybe you can teach her how to complete a sentence, ignoramus Democrat?
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So old man nasty Democrat, now you are going to tell us you just happen to live at the same place as your sock?
next time, change your proxy, moron.
Thanks for clearing that up. Everyone knows you're the resident expert on socks.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you ignorant pile of sheep dip, If you aren't smart enough to tell one person from the other that would be your problem. I only post as Ghost, I want you morons to know it's me reminding you of just how stupid you really are. I laugh every time I see another one of you lowlifes claiming that someone is me. Hell you friggin hypocrite, you do it over and over. All baggers are idiots, that is a prerequisite. Neanderthals the lot of you. Every day the same old monotonous crap over and over, only a moron does that, especially as many times that you are proved wrong, then you simply just jump to another lie..
"poop"
I must agree. No one with a brain could ever say some one is impersonating you. Everyone on this thread even the most liberal loons are much brighter than you are. It would be nice if you started being the "poop" of old, the liar and BSer. It least your tales of your exploits/conquests of Circus Circus show girls were amusing, almost as amusing as your trips to DC to advise senior nobama aides on the proper way to proceed. Or maybe as heart wrenching as your revealing your soul about the nine years you took care of your little brother as he was dying all the while moving u8p in the ranks of US Army. Or maybe how you broke your leg sliding into home with winning run in the college world series. Or maybe about your bio/fantasy due out some summer.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

I'm thinking that Nebraska lady is putting a little perfume on her slice.
I think she wants a lil bang.
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Banned and Branded wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, honey, I've told you a million times, you need to have talent... plus there's that whole, "point of view" thing...
Amateurs.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone deserves financial assistance, it's our seniors. Wasting billions? I hope your parents drop dead today for lack of critical medicine.
Who teabagged you? Clapper?
The waste, dumbass, is paying more for the drugs because pricing was not negotiated & paying private companies instead of just handling it through Medicare.
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So old man nasty Democrat, now you are going to tell us you just happen to live at the same place as your sock?
next time, change your proxy, moron.
You're doing a lot of bossing around here. You gotta union card?
Beat it!
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey Ghost for sure. He hates it when someone points out he is black but he sure hate those Jews!
One final warning

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
Atlanta Bishop apologizes for building himself lavish $2 million, 6,000-plus square foot mansion from an inheritance gifted to the Archdiocese.
It will be interesting to see if the Catholic church does the right thing by turning the home into an orphanage, homeless shelter or perhaps a home for those unwed mothers whom they insist not have abortions.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25939...
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Has the presidents wife apologized for her million dollar vacations at tax payer expense? It wouuld be interesting is she used those dollars to feed the hungry.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
Here is the link to the Washington Times article that appeared yesterday
FBI alert: Former Army recruit planning ‘Fort Hood-inspired jihad
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/...
When I was stationed there, the shootings usually involved drugs. I don't know how prevalent that is now.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was stationed there, the shootings usually involved drugs. I don't know how prevalent that is now.
if only there were some god guys with guns there to stop all those killings...
Carol jr

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they used bow and arrows when you were in?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought, demorats did support it. IL Douche holds the all time record for deficits. Can you show one year where dems didn't vote for a budget during Bush's tenure?
Of course you can't, I can show you where not even one demorat voted for Il Douche's proposed budget.
Does 9/11 ring a bell?
Gee, your girlfriend "Carol" said you'd went away. Still waiting for your response to the Hollywood hypocrites shipping jobs overseas, are you having trouble formulating an intelligent response? I know it's a tough assignment.
Republicans met in December of 2008 & decided to just say no.

Democrats under Bush did not & debated honestly in order to do what they think is best.

Don't say Democrats supported a bill when more Democrats voted against it than for it. That is being dishonest.

I did not answer your "change the subject" ploy you use when you are getting your ass kicked in an argument.

Businesses take advantage of all tax breaks they can get. Your question was like you, dumber than sh*t.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sure beats "corpse man" and "57 states".....
bushie boy created them......
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot Grey Ghost.
poor little ruskie....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
Another shooting underway at Fort Hood. Active shooter. Not much information yet.
not to worry....

Obama is on top of the situation at his DemoKKKrat fundraiser.....
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
I must agree. No one with a brain could ever say some one is impersonating you. Everyone on this thread even the most liberal loons are much brighter than you are. It would be nice if you started being the "poop" of old, the liar and BSer. It least your tales of your exploits/conquests of Circus Circus show girls were amusing, almost as amusing as your trips to DC to advise senior nobama aides on the proper way to proceed. Or maybe as heart wrenching as your revealing your soul about the nine years you took care of your little brother as he was dying all the while moving u8p in the ranks of US Army. Or maybe how you broke your leg sliding into home with winning run in the college world series. Or maybe about your bio/fantasy due out some summer.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You piece of pig shit. Most all of the above is a "LIE" by you Moron. That was my youngest son that I took care of for nine years until he passed away from cancer. And I clearly stated that. You feel better now Slime bag.
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Carol jr wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they used bow and arrows when you were in?
Yea, those injuns were a tough bunch. The horse farts were bad enough.
Galt

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if only there were some god guys with guns there to stop all those killings...
Have 20 people killed in cross fire.
No wonder they don't want some of you mutts to have guns.
Dumbfks will shoot your paw off.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Carol jr wrote:
<quoted text>
He said you're an old goat.
Some people read lips, others read body language but you are amazing.

You can read Robert Parker's sphincter opening.

Brown nose?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,905
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 6 min Princess Hey 4,112
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 11 min Princess Hey 2,480
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 24 min Princess Hey 11,912
two words (Jul '10) 34 min Princess Hey 26,855
3 word game (Jan '11) 43 min Princess Hey 13,401
last post wins! (Jul '11) 47 min Princess Hey 5,277
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••