Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403358 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1110389 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if your stance will remain the same when you realized that the federal Prison Rape Elimination Act was not an Obama Administration initiative as Perry asserted by one that was signed by his own fellow Texan, George W. Bush. Guess you people just couldn't believe that a fellow republican would take a stance against rape in prison.
You are against the Prison Rape Elimination Act?

Why in the world do you think prisoners raping each other is a good thing?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1110390 Apr 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Third dui lands you in jail
Well....lily has to find love somewhere, eh?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1110391 Apr 3, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Bill Clinton hoping all aliens are eighteen year old girls wearing a blue dress.
Old Billy is actually pretty likable for a twice accused rapist and serial sexual abuser, funny world.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110392 Apr 3, 2014
Fox is replaying Il Douche's and Shrillary's lies about Bengazi, fascinating.

Americans died

they both lied.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1110393 Apr 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the flood of government money and lack of any cost control will inflate medical spending dramatically......
just as Medicare did........
When have you ever been right about anything, Archie Bunker?

“you know i know”

denver

#1110394 Apr 3, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever wondered why your friends are always busy and their phones are always off?
Petunia won't return Daffy's calls, she's went back to Porky[Homer] lol

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1110395 Apr 3, 2014
Tinka wrote:
So when you woke up did you take the wrong turn or before?
What after?
I noo a cat who once took a wrong Tern and went after the Albatross instead.

He came to a fool stop, he did.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110396 Apr 3, 2014
IL Douche lied, the LSM covered for him and here we are .

The facts are indisputable.
George K

Matawan, NJ

#1110397 Apr 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I was kind hoping that WH security is on par with that of the One World Trade Center'.
Did you see a picture of the guy who was guarding the World Trade center? I doubt this calibre of "guard" is hired for the White House. It's more like you'd find working for the TSA or in any industry that's been dumbed down. And here are some future employees rioting over sneakers:

The release of a new Nike sneaker at a Soho store led to a near-riot Wednesday when hundreds of people anxious to get their hands on the red-hot footwear rushed the closed ­establishment and were Maced by cops, witnesses said.

The mayhem started at about 7 p.m. as the crowd of sneaker fanatics lined up in front of ­Supreme on Lafayette Street near Prince Street looking to wait all night for a pair of Supreme/Nike Air Foamposites — which were expected to resell for as much as $1,000 a pair, four times the $250 price tag.

The sneaks were scheduled to go on sale at 11 a.m. Thursday, and cops had set up barricades to control the crowd.

http://nypost.com/2014/04/03/sneaker-release-...

Its cultural.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110398 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too young to know. But in the 1970s, the alarmists were scaring everyone about another ice age. It's a cycle thing. That's why most of us over 50 are yawning about all the hysteria over global warming and the government trying to pull the wool over your eyes.
This isn't the first warming trend since the beginning of climate. Liberals just want to think they discovered it and can control it with your money.
Salt will kill you. Some hysterical lib ninny's told us so.
Patrick

United States

#1110399 Apr 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well........
... Carol sometimes goes off the deep end but
you seem unable to post. Read carols post and learn?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1110400 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a disgusting ignoramous. Republicans I'm sure are proud of their presidential hopeful.
I hope the people of Texas elect Wendy Davis. Perhaps if Rick Perry's Brandon got raped in prison he would see it differently. He has to be the dumbest of the dummies do dumb ville republicans

“you know i know”

denver

#1110401 Apr 3, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what they say about old dogs.
Old dogs? Silly and anal annie?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1110402 Apr 3, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Maybe the Pres will decide to step down and join the people the Society...
If he steps down into a crowd of people, he's likely to get torn apart like Italy's Il Duce.

He'd be far better off slipping off into a dark night as the skulking snake of Eden that he is.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1110403 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever read Topix's Terms of Service? "If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix."
If you feel your anonymous screen persona is being threatened. This really isn't the place for you.
Moron, the notice refers to exchange of ideas. They do not cover those who threat physical violence, anti-Semitic comments, sexism, and any other action is that consider a violation of existing laws.

You really think these slimy and illegal commentary is really covered under "free expression"?

You need to get a clue!

Why do you think Ghost and his socks keep getting banned for -IDIOT
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1110404 Apr 3, 2014
Was supposed to be grandson

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110405 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Caterpillar and John Deere make tractors for profit, imbecile.
Hypocritical Hollywood libs ship jobs overseas for greed and support the liar in chief Il Douche.
and you call others brainwashed...

at least they have brains...

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1110406 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are against the Prison Rape Elimination Act?
Why in the world do you think prisoners raping each other is a good thing?
You do have a problem staying focused don't you? Galt is against the Prison Rape Elimination Act and so is Rick Perry. Galt took offense at my calling Perry a "disgusting ignoramous" for his announcement last week that will not adopt the federal standards aimed at combating rape in prisons, saying that it would be "impossible" for Texas to comply with Prison Rape Elimination Act.

So you see, my dear, it is you and yours who think prisoners raping each other is a good thing. Owe up to it.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110407 Apr 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Code Pink loved Libya, but were disappointed by Syria.....
now wearing pink burkhas.....
Moochelle would look fetching in an orange polka dot one.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110408 Apr 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Auntie G*lt" is back with advise for the self centered
Do your yarn on Iraq and the weapons of Mass Destruction ?
Can someone translate this gibberish?

"do your yarn"

Some kind of code?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min LizW 513,414
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 min LizW 73,670
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 26 min spud 1,573
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,657
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 19,093
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,128
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 8 hr Rose_NoHo 213

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages