Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395008 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Barb Finn

Clarks Summit, PA

#1087750 Feb 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you agree with this?
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
Tell us why Obama doesn't agree with this and is ordering federal agencies to violate this part of the Constitution.
Nope. Now show me you penis fo' I break in there and rip the l'il rascal off...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087751 Feb 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Webster definition of a Kangaroo Court: "A mock court in which the principles of law and justice are disregarded or perverted. That is Issa's review panel.
if the principles of law were disregarded, Lerner would have no Fifth Amendment rights....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087752 Feb 27, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you don't need to watch television' economy is on fire!

'Cox Communications to lay off 500 in San Diego'

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/feb/26/Co...
Barb Finn

Clarks Summit, PA

#1087753 Feb 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>

You can rest easy.
Not you.. show us you vagina...
Barb Finn

Clarks Summit, PA

#1087754 Feb 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'you won't have the money or credit to borrow money for a home' economy is on fire!
"Wells Fargo cuts 700 mortgage jobs"
http://www.startribune.com/business/247349081...
Les' see you penis, cracker...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087755 Feb 27, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you don't need anything made by Sony' economy is on fire!

"Sony Electronics announces layoffs; 400 affected in San Diego office"

http://www.10news.com/news/sony-electronics-a...

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1087756 Feb 27, 2014
That bill in Arizona was about nothing more than businesses being forced to provide services for gay marriages.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087757 Feb 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who thinks quoting TransCanada is relevant.
show where Galt ever quoted TransCanada....

other than environmental reviews based on law, government should stay out of private projects.....

and all the discussion about jobs is irrelevant....
Barb Finn

Clarks Summit, PA

#1087758 Feb 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if the principles of law were disregarded, Lerner would have no Fifth Amendment rights....
C'mon, penis check, pissant... time fo' a l'il zip an' flip...
Barb Finn

Clarks Summit, PA

#1087759 Feb 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand it over, numbnuts...

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1087760 Feb 27, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
80% of Americans believe in God.(The Economist)
"Only 12 percent of Americans identify faith in God as the highest priority in life." (Christian Post)

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1087761 Feb 27, 2014
Barb Finn wrote:
<quoted text>
You do little else, have you forgotten? Now show us your vagina... let us be the judge of how much you are worth...
You are crude and rude and didn't receive enough guidance and discipline as a child. Which makes you the ideal progressive liberal. So go ahead and just wave your sign again.
Barb Finn

Clarks Summit, PA

#1087762 Feb 27, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>The liberal mayor of New York City and his worthless, useless city council cronies are boycotting marching in the St. Patricks Day Parade this year because organizers won't allow blatant displays/floats all about Gay Pride to be in the parade, because that isn't what the parade is about.
I'm still waiting for boycnt in Uganda. A 2013 report from Pew Research found that 96% of Ugandans believe society should not accept homosexuality.
Thirty-eight African countries have made homosexuality illegal. Most sodomy laws there were introduced during colonialism.
Even before Museveni signed the bill into law, homosexual acts were punishable by 14 years to life in prison. kill themselves than live under the new law.
"Prior to the bill becoming law today, people attempted suicide because they are like,'I'm not going to live to see this cougusting'
Anti-west and anti-gay: How Yoweri Museveni played to his audience
Uganda's President Museveni signs controfrica/uganda-anti-gay-la w/
Shut up you dumb bitch, now lift up you mu-mu an' les' see what home-made gelato look like?

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1087763 Feb 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to know why the President of the United States lied to the American people and continued to lie for two weeks after a terrorist attack on an embassy left unprotected and requests for help denied on the anniversary of 9/11 right before an election?
Why not?
Seems you are just to ignorant to comprehend that the only lie being told has been provided by conservative media. Obama did not lie. Get your head out of the sand.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087764 Feb 27, 2014
Progressives make the tough decisions...

Water

ENDANGERED Fish yes, FARMERS no...

'Drought-hit farmers in California won't get federal water'

'...wildlife refuges that need water flows in rivers to protect endangered fish will receive 40 percent of their contracted supply.'

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/drought-hit-farme...

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1087765 Feb 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're not radical son...
you're rabid.....
APPLAUSE.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087766 Feb 27, 2014
I wonder why I won't buy a GM product...

crappy cars that no one wants....that

lead to a $50B bailout...$10Billion of which is never going to be repaid...

and then we have this...

"GM recalls 778,000 cars for faulty ignition"

http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/13/autos/gm-reca...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1087767 Feb 27, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>The liberal mayor of New York City and his worthless, useless city council cronies are boycotting marching in the St. Patricks Day Parade this year because organizers won't allow blatant displays/floats all about Gay Pride to be in the parade, because that isn't what the parade is about.
I'm still waiting for boycotts and condemnation by the the same progressive lib factions and Hollywierd--who are all silent about the fact that 38 African countries have made homosexuality a criminal act punishable by prison or worse.
Can you imagine the screams if this was coming from Israel:
Prevalent attitudes
Attitudes against homosexuality are prevalent in Uganda. A 2013 report from Pew Research found that 96% of Ugandans believe society should not accept homosexuality.
Thirty-eight African countries have made homosexuality illegal. Most sodomy laws there were introduced during colonialism.
Even before Museveni signed the bill into law, homosexual acts were punishable by 14 years to life in prison.
Ugandan gay rights activist Pepe Julian Onziema told CNN's Christiane Amanpour that some gay people in Uganda would rather kill themselves than live under the new law.
"Prior to the bill becoming law today, people attempted suicide because they are like,'I'm not going to live to see this country kill me -- so I would rather take my life.' "
Uganda president: Homosexuals are 'disgusting'
Anti-west and anti-gay: How Yoweri Museveni played to his audience
Uganda's President Museveni signs controversial anti-gay bill into law
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/25/world/africa/ug...
Since Uganda wats to be assh*les & bigots, we should al be assh*les & bigots?

More childish reasoning from Mr Stein.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1087768 Feb 27, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I missed it; was away for the weekend. BTW, friends caught a 5 ft 60 lb Mahi Mahi!!
It was delicious! We went to Islamorada.
I think the roof and the pool thing would have been too much for you in the long run anyway.
Those two things were definitely our biggest concerns.

Love to fish - and also eat them. You don't have to pay high prices and eat for free!
Baawwaahhh

Burbank, CA

#1087769 Feb 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you are just to ignorant to comprehend that the only lie being told has been provided by conservative media. Obama did not lie. Get your head out of the sand.
"Seems"?? Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 3 min crucifiedguy 1,308
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 20 min country 925
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 60,062
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr -Prince- 19,016
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 5 hr WeTheSheeple 276
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 5 hr WeTheSheeple 118
News At gay pride parades, a year to weave sorrow an... 14 hr chokesontranniesu... 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages