Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403995 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1076948 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one really fick sucker.
lol! awwwww.... the poor ruskie is unhappy with Americans....
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1076949 Feb 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously I am a disturbed individual. I've been at this stalking business over a week now. Can't imagine what my agenda is? Changing my name,,frenzied post judging, judging my own posts and stalking women posters on this forum. Not good. How many times have I said I was leaving now? Just can't tear myself away. Compulsive stalker . Claim to be a history buff!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1076950 Feb 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, on Sunday warned that there is a serious threat of a terrorist attack near the Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
"I think there is a higher degree probability that something is going to -- something will detonate. Something will go off," he said on "Fox News Sunday." "But I do think it's probably most likely to happen outside of the ring of steel and the Olympic village."
McCaul warned that because there was violence in the area before the Olympics, it could happen again.
"Remember, we've already had two suicide bombers that have gone off outside the Olympic village in recent -- in December. You had the train station and the bus blown up," he said. "I would caution people to stay in the village if they're there."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccaul-...
a bomb will go off, Americans will be killed, right wing media/Russia loving commie traitors will make excuses for Putin.
If that ahole was simply a Texan__no one cares but given his position/chairmanship he should probably be sanctioned or perhaps removed from OHS.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1076951 Feb 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaawwwwww, poor me. I'm stupid enough to think I only have to deal with one person at a time!!
While Istick my fat nose into any and everyone's posts!!
You see I'm angry at how everyone makes a complete fool of me. I can't deal with it, I'm such a loser.
Meanwhile, back to Not Surprized lies;
QUOTE who="Not Surprized"<quoted text>
BTW libturds I discovered a vintage 1958 Nash Rambler in one of the many buildings on my estate! My mechanic will see to getting it in proper working order. It’s easy when you’re wealthy, as am I.
<quoted text>
----------
I lose again.. Time for my mental health caretaker to step in!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1076952 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one really fick sucker.
You certainly are. Here's further proof;

QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman"
Does anyone know whatever happened to the slut Fluker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece!
Can I call you my little Greeker?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1076953 Feb 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting how reich wingers have no objections to a president when ruskies have no objections....
.... but have objectives when their ruskie handlers do?
That explains why they support Assad just like their ruskie counter parts do!
They blindly follow FOX.
Hate Iran__love Syria. Go figure.
BTW Bode Miller failed in test #1__still has two opportunities to medal though.
He's 36 yoa_don't get me started.
NuculurNUTsurpri zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1076954 Feb 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's further proof;
QUOTE who="NOT SURPRIZED"
Does anyone know whatever happened to the slut Fluker?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece!
Can I call you my little Greeker?
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1076955 Feb 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, on Sunday warned that there is a serious threat of a terrorist attack near the Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
"I think there is a higher degree probability that something is going to -- something will detonate. Something will go off," he said on "Fox News Sunday." "But I do think it's probably most likely to happen outside of the ring of steel and the Olympic village."
McCaul warned that because there was violence in the area before the Olympics, it could happen again.
"Remember, we've already had two suicide bombers that have gone off outside the Olympic village in recent -- in December. You had the train station and the bus blown up," he said. "I would caution people to stay in the village if they're there."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccaul-...
a bomb will go off, Americans will be killed, right wing media/Russia loving commie traitors will make excuses for Putin.
that's funny as hell! the chairman of the house homeland security committee doesn't even know those bombings were not in Sochi?!?( they were in the city of Volgograd, over 400 miles away from Sochi...)

and people elect idiots this stupid?

Location hidden

#1076959 Feb 9, 2014
NuculurNUTsurprized wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! LOL
As I predicted, Waxman punks out and sends in the FL sockpuppet.

S'matter, Waxy, your stupidity about geothermal has you down??

You're like a beaten dog!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1076960 Feb 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! awwwww.... the poor ruskie is unhappy with Americans....
What can you expect of people who think like this:

Mitt Romney: "Russia has elevated itself in stature and America has been diminished."

Patriots they are not.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1076962 Feb 9, 2014
The Secret Service visited with Joshua Black, a brainless Foxbot Florida Republican running for the state assembly.

"I make no apologies for saying that the President is not above the People. If ordinary Americans should be executed for treason, so should he.

So, don’t stop at impeachment. Remove him. Try him before a jury (the very right that he arbitrarily denied to al-Awaki and his 15-year-old son), and, upon his sure convictions, execute him. Thus has he done, thus it should be done to him.

That was enough to earn him a house visit from the Secret Service, according to Black.

Still, Black stood by his comments, but also insisted that he was “not threatening the president.”

“I believe that if you are a murderer, you should face the death penalty. I believe that if you are a traitor to the United States and causes [sic] the deaths of other Americans, you should face the death penalty,” he said.

“I’m saying the president should face the same thing George Zimmerman had to face when he killed somebody else’s teenager,” Black said.“He had to face a trial where people had to determine if he was guilty or not guilty of murder, and he had to face the consequences.”

“I believe that everyone, no matter what position they hold … should have to face justice,” he said.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/22/florida-rep...
NuculurNUTsurpri zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1076963 Feb 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jun 9, 2010 NOT SURPRIZED wrote: I am a known stalker, I've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's my purpose why aren't I focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like myself... didn't I ever warn my children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature.... LOL
Not Surprized! LOL

Location hidden

#1076964 Feb 9, 2014
Prominent New Jersey Newspaper Says It Regrets Endorsing Chris Christie

New Jersey's most highly-circulated newspaper, The Newark Star-Ledger, said on Sunday that it regrets endorsing Chris Christie in his last campaign for governor.

A piece penned by Tom Moran, the editor of the paper's editorial page, says the Star-Ledger "blew" its endorsement of Christie for governor in October.

The admission came weeks after Christie's administration was accused of orchestrating a massive traffic jam in Fort Lee, N.J., as political retribution, and of threatening to withhold Hurricane Sandy funds in order to get support for a project.

Earlier this month, the attorney for David Wildstein, a former Port Authority official, told the New York Times that there is evidence that Christie knew about his administration's orders to close the traffic lanes. The FBI is also looking into Hoboken mayor Dawn Zimmer's allegations that Christie aides told her that she needed to support a real estate project backed by the administration "or we are not going to be able to help you" with Hurricane Sandy aid.

"Yes, we knew Christie was a bully," Moran wrote Sunday. "But we didn’t know his crew was crazy enough to put people’s lives at risk in Fort Lee as a means to pressure the mayor. We didn’t know he would use Hurricane Sandy aid as a political slush fund. And we certainly didn’t know that Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer was sitting on a credible charge of extortion by Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno."

Moran acknowledged that the editorial board had had plenty of "hesitations" before endorsing Christie — the endorsement itself called Christie "overrated" — but reasoned that "voters have to push one button or the other, and we felt The Star-Ledger should belly up to the challenge and offer them our best advice."

Click over to the Star-Ledger for the full editorial.

----------

The criminality of Repugnants makes it easier for Hillary!!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1076965 Feb 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As I predicted, Waxman punks out and sends in the FL sockpuppet.
S'matter, Waxy, your stupidity about geothermal has you down??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you guys (gals?) really put him in his place...what a tool waxworm is...like we don't know how to drill through rock?!?!

sadly he just runs away like all cowards... you'd think with all his bluster and bullshitting he might be man enough to admit he was wrong once in a while..what a wimp.
NuculurNUTsurpri zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1076966 Feb 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
FLASHBACK to 2008......
NOT SURPRIZED THE LURKIN OBAMABOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are with actual proof of what a psychotic POS you are. The more things change the more they stay the same, hm STALKER. Same azzhole different ids. There's plenty more where these came from as well as your Billy Cartah responses in other peoples posts.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text> So NUCULUR OPTION, you were trolling the internet looking for her out of concern? Forgive me, I misunderstood. Is that why all your posts on that particular subject were removed? And then some? What you are doing is called backpedaling. Do it till your hearts content. Doesn't change it. It's called stalking and you were doing it. Twenty some odd posts aren't removed because they are posts or concern.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text> Your intentions seem admirable but it's odd that you seem to be the only one that trolled the internet looking and trying to find information about who she is. And then posted it for all to see. Was that one of your alter egos that did that ? Temporary lapse of reason? So much for concern. And dignity.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text> Tell it to Topix Moderators as they are the ones who removed your posts not I. Seems they know not how to think as well.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just some posts that were removed. It was the whole shebang - the entire Waxman persona. Along with a bonus? Seems NUCULUR OPTION has left the room as well.
Let's see. Naive? Yep. Better than spending time stalking, harassing, denigrating, and not having a single point of view other than hate.
I would bet that jaundiced eyeballs are now fully focused on his remaining self.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being obsessed NUCULUR OPTION. I found you dumpy and stupid. I really have no interest in conversing with you. Sorry, but I'm not really interested in you.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie - if that was you showing no interest then what do you do when you're interested? Most of those deleted posts were directed at me (which I couldn't understand because I'm not all that important).
Have you left yet?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously a disturbed individual. He's been at this stalking business over a week now. Can't imagine what his agenda is. Changing his name,,frenzied post judging, judging his own posts and stalking women posters on this forum. Not good. How many times has he said he was leaving now? Just can't tear himself away. Compulsive stalker . Claims to be a history buff!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1076967 Feb 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What can you expect of people who think like this:
Mitt Romney: "Russia has elevated itself in stature and America has been diminished."
Patriots they are not.
lol! I keep telling them they should leave.

But it's clear now they're more interested in turning America no less into a subculture of their russian homeland!

Location hidden

#1076968 Feb 9, 2014
For all the traitorous Putin lovers on here;

Russia Says It Knows Journalists Are Overhyping Sochi Hotel Problems Because It's Spying On Them

""Kozak, the deputy prime minister responsible for the Olympic preparations, reflected the view held among many Russian officials that some Western visitors are deliberately trying to sabotage Sochi's big debut out of bias against Russia. "We have surveillance video from the hotels that shows people turn on the shower, direct the nozzle at the wall and then leave the room for the whole day," he said. An aide then pulled a reporter away before Mr. Kozak could be questioned further on surveillance in hotel rooms.
So maybe journalists have "creepy government surveillance" to add to their list of hotel issues. Of course, they probably should have been on their guard already, since, as NBC's Richard Engel reported recently, the State Department has warned travelers that they should "have no expectation of privacy, even in their hotel rooms" when they go to Sochi.""

----------
NuculurNUTsurpri zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1076969 Feb 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
FLASHBACK TO 2008:
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just some posts that were removed. It was the whole shebang - the entire NUCULUR OPTION persona. Along with a bonus? Seems NUCULUR OPTION has left the room as well.
Let's see. Naive? Yep. Better than spending time stalking, harassing, denigrating, and not having a single point of view other than hate.
I would bet that jaundiced eyeballs are now fully focused on his remaining self.
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1076971 Feb 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As I predicted, I punk out and send in the NOT SURPRIZED sockpuppet.
S'matter, NOT SURPRIZED, your stupidity about geothermal has you down??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1076972 Feb 9, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
I have only failures. I am uneducated.
Not Surprized! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 1 hr Mother 80
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 8 hr crucifiedguy 1,582
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 19,099
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
loan shark (Dec '11) 10 hr Special622 31
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Milee 73,673
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 11 hr steve 231

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages