Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1434148 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1070736 Jan 29, 2014
Florida missionary sentenced for sexually abusing indigenous girls in Amazon

A judge sentenced a former Florida missionary to 58 years in prison Tuesday for recording himself as he sexually abused girls from an indigenous tribe in the Amazon.

Warren Kennell admitted to befriending and abusing the girls over several years while he was establishing a church for the Sanford-based New Tribes mission, reported the Orlando Sentinel

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/29/florida...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1070737 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. I blamed the recession on both sides. Just mostly Democrats for putting up the most resistance to Bush's warnings about the impending housing market crisis if Congress didn't rein in F&F and because the Democrats had control of the purse strings two years preceding the recession.
Obama didn't help the recession by spiking up the deficit to major proportions and, when the reality of Obamacare sinks in after March 31, he will be blamed by many for making it much worse.
still searching for those specific examples of how obama by himself increased the earnings gap?*snicker*...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1070738 Jan 29, 2014
Be careful what you pray for.
"The Proposed Republican Replacement For ObamaCare Is A Big Tax Hike." Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/201...

St. Croix valley

#1070739 Jan 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no real need for heat above 65F or cooling below 85F...if one really cares about the environment....
except for NYC Bocajews.....
why even cool above 85 f ? no real need for it...
Lcn

United States

#1070740 Jan 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Jerry Springer sat down with HuffPost Live on Tuesday, questioning why the public holds any hatred toward President Barack Obama.
Springer, who is hosting a new Discovery Channel series called "TABLOID," argued that "we have built such disrespect for the president" -- a thought that is unacceptable in his mind.
"Why would you ever hate Barack Obama?," Springer asked. "You may not like his policies. You may say 'respectfully sir, I disagree. I'm going to vote this way or I want that.' But is there a human being on the planet Earth that wouldn't want Barack Obama as a son? I mean look at what this young man has achieved, and what he's done on his own, and how he's become this great leader."
Springer has expressed similar support for Obama in the past. Back in July 2012, during the heat of Obama's reelection campaign, the longtime Democratic supporter described the president as "truly exceptional."
“He’s so competent and so smart, I just don't see why we wouldn't want him for four more years as president," Springer said at the time
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/jerr...
Interesting ....Obviously the 19 sock puppets belonging to the Ontario troll are racist .

Second terms have been difficult since Eisenhower 1957 to 1961.
Democrats are assisted by deep divisions in the republican party over closing down the government, abortion and several economic issues.

Light rain today in the morning, good weather.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1070741 Jan 29, 2014
Sometimes I doubt it. sometimes the firm doubts it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1070742 Jan 29, 2014
Jerry Springer sat down with HuffPost Live on Tuesday, questioning why the public holds any hatred toward President Barack Obama.
Springer, who is hosting a new Discovery Channel series called "TABLOID," argued that "we have built such disrespect for the president" -- a thought that is unacceptable in his mind.
"Why would you ever hate Barack Obama?," Springer asked. "You may not like his policies. You may say 'respectfully sir, I disagree. I'm going to vote this way or I want that.' But is there a human being on the planet Earth that wouldn't want Barack Obama as a son? I mean look at what this young man has achieved, and what he's done on his own, and how he's become this great leader."
Springer has expressed similar support for Obama in the past. Back in July 2012, during the heat of Obama's reelection campaign, the longtime Democratic supporter described the president as "truly exceptional."
“He’s so competent and so smart, I just don't see why we wouldn't want him for four more years as president," Springer said at the time
Jerry Springer?*THE* JERRY SPRINGER?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.....

You are proud to quote the Sultan Of Scum regarding the Magic Negro?

You are the cutest dog in the pound, honey.
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1070743 Jan 29, 2014
Obama's policies produce many future Springer contestants. Lots of fat ugly white girls wiht red and purple hair fighting over cheating black guys who deny being father to the latest kid. Kind of like your marriage.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1070744 Jan 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just as the failure of ObamaKKKare becomes more evident every day, regardless of the spin....
Yup. They 'passed' it and now we're finding out what's in it.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1070745 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't live anywhere near CA...for good reason.
Incarceration can do that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1070746 Jan 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Cut the BS.
NBC's Andrea Mitchell said "her speech, McMorris Ridgers" gave a speech that was more policy than politics and presented a kinder, gentler face for republican's.
I thought she did great. She was cool, calm and collected, the words of Kathy Allen, of Connections group a Seattle consulting group that is a consultant to many democrat election efforts.
Earlier returns from the national gave her high marks.
Peace
KMA
one problem....delivery.

Ann Coulter Pans GOP Response:‘Republicans Have Got to Stop Hiring Speech Coaches’

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ann-coulter-pa...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1070747 Jan 29, 2014
Telegram Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
And you promised you would eat your dunce cap when he got re-elected. And you promised to take it and go home when the ACA wasn't repealed. You're still here wearing it!!!
rotlfmao; but, but, what would she do then?
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1070748 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Carol has done for 5 years.
Post pure lies, then run away from them when challenged.
She'll come back with the same lies within a week.
That's how "Conservative Christians" roll.
You have been running from me ever since I started posting on this thread regularly.

Liberals are generally too stupid know when they are lying, and you are a perfect example of that.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1070749 Jan 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Even as most of us watched President Obama's State of the Union speech last night, we knew that the content of the speech did not matter much. On last night's "Daily Show," Jon Stewart recommended a few ways to change that.
Stewart questioned why Obama even bother with the State of the Union speech when he'd already released a Vine previewing the speech. "Why even go on with the speech? Why even go on? The rest of the speech is all jibbity-jabbity," he joked.
"And the Republicans could always give their awkward response speech," he continued. "It's such a more efficient way of introducing us to all these people who will never be president," playing clips of Bobby Jindal and Marco Rubio's infamously uncomfortable SOTU responses.
Besides, it's not as if congress listens to the President's demands he lays out during the State of the Union. Last year, only two of his requests were fulfilled by the least productive congress in history, pushing Obama to enact more executive orders without congress' approval.
"Yes, President Obama is apparently now in the 'f*ck it' stage of his presidency," Stewart said. "He's done talking to these people, and now he's just starting to tick things off his f*ck-it list."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/jon-...
Jon Stewart.......
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1070750 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, now it is just for show. the speech is not required at all, in fact, presidents from T Jefferson on just submitted a report, as required. Wilson brought back the SOTU speech that Washington started...
since the SOTU speech has become a political grandstanding event in our recent history, very little policy change has ever come from any of them...
Someone please tell Lois that the President isn't a dictator who has the power to impose his ideas.

Sometimes I wonder if any of these teabaggers have a clue on how government works?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1070751 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still searching for those specific examples of how obama by himself increased the earnings gap?*snicker*...
if Pres Obama can't increase/decrease the earnings gap then how can he create a job?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1070752 Jan 29, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Call the DA and press charges. I usually burn wood from naturally fallen trees, I get wood from a contractor that does storm cleanup and also get from fallen/dead trees from my own and my neighbor's property(they burn coal). Clearing the dead wood helps prevent forest fires and it's free heat basically. I make no criticism of power plants
You might also consider burning those DNC propaganda leaflets you get in the mail by the wheelbarrow.

And the Nude Magic Negro Wall Calendars from the Philippines..

St. Croix valley

#1070753 Jan 29, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...know the guy and gal who is allowed to vote...
SOSS study form 2004
yes, its just a sampling folks from the state of Michigan...
'Initiated in October 1994, Michigan State University's State of the State Survey is the only survey conducted in Michigan designed to systematically monitor the public mood on important issues in major regions of the state. SOSS is administered by the Institute for Public Policy & Social Research's Office for Survey Research.'
http://ippsr.msu.edu/soss/
Question:
Female respondents: 341
Male respondents: 583
"Are you overweight?"
Men
D-42.6 percent
R-30.9 percent
Women
D-43.5
R-29.9
both
D-43.1
R-30.3
Fried, J.(2008). "Democrats and Republicans: Rhetoric and Reality"
algora publishing : United States, pg 27
Healthy folks won't be needing OBBAMMIEKKKARE nearly as much....
i know who is allowed to vote. you continually show your total lack of understanding of your won nation yet you are allowed to vote ( i imagine...you being a felon would seem very plausible...)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1070754 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. I blamed the recession on both sides..
recessions are a normal and necessary part of the business cycle and attempts to prevent same just make the recessions worse....
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1070755 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama promised the same infrastructure investments five years ago.
Even MSN knows it didn't go anywhere and we have less money now than we did then.
So why doesn't Obama know this too?
It's kind of sad - and embarrassing - he's going back to the same old broken promise he made five years ago just because it sounded good to liberals back then too.
He HAS to be hoping they're still in an Obama-induced coma - or they really are as stupid as he wants to believe.
Because there's no other reason he would do that. Even MSN isn't buying it anymore.
Cynics believe Obama is hoping ObamaCare is such a huge failure that it destroys private insurance and millions will be dumped from employer sponsored health plans into the exchanges which will crash and fail, and then the Democrats will rush in with their Communist like complete takeover with a single payer system. Obama and his bff Valerie Jarrett are of the same communist-raised anti-capitalism mind-set. So, it makes sense. Wealth and healthcare redistribution for them is a dream come true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Party presidential candidate Stein to ral... 2 min Vote4DrJillStein 1
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 4 hr deplorable spud 23
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr It s That Simple 61,533
two words (Jul '10) 19 hr Princess Hey 27,875
Baseball lessons for Florida kids - Connect wit... 19 hr FishSlayer 1
News Vice President Biden to campaign in Orlando Monday 23 hr Realtimeloser 3
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) Fri Go Blue Forever 55

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages